Kelly Saves My Job

Story Info
My awesome wife saves my job... And gets one herself.
5k words
28.9k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Kelly Saves My Job

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Loving Wives Fantasy Filth And Fun

"Oh, babe. Oh my god! Uhhhh!"

Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) looks so beautiful when she cums. Damn, she's an angel. A really-naughty, really, really-busty blonde beauty one too. Ha.

Her lips are quivering and she sucks them. Her eyes sparkling. Her face flush as her honey cream shoots all over my dick.

My 55 year-old wife's on top of me. Laying on my chest. Her full, succulent, quivering lips inches from mine. I kiss her, softly. Kelly smiles. So bright. So happy and content.

Her pussy's vibrating all over my cock. Damn! It feels fucking amazing too. Like the best and wettest massager ever. Ha.

We kiss again as I start fucking her again. Nice and easy. Driving my dick up her palpitating pussy at a steady pace. My hands squeezing her beautiful booty cheeks.

Kelly's grinding her cunt all over my dick while I fuck it. The double fucking action bringing my own climax forward real fast. Kelly can sense it too. "Cum in me, baby. Shoot it all in me, my king. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Feed my pussy, baby. Yeahhhh." Hearing that in the sexiest voice ever from the hottest chick ever does the damn trick. I grin nice and big, and...

CUM! BIG TIME! My sticky wad erupting up into my wife's pussy like it was blasted out of a bazooka. Every gooey glob of sperm erupting just as hard. My enormous cock jumping forth repeatedly. Making Kelly scream out in ecstasy over and over. I love watching it all. Watching my wife's face beam with pure sexual delight. Her smile so big and so cum-happy.

Kelly happily wiggles that vixen snatch on my dick to fully drain it. Giggling away so naughty as she does.

My intensely happy growls of joy make my insanely-beautiful milf wife laugh and wiggle her pussy some more.

We kiss once again. Hugging tight. Kissing so passionate and so sexually-electric. Good God, those all natural 34FF boobs rubbing across my chest makes me happily growl away even more. Kelly once again mischievously laughing as we kiss. God, I love her. Ha.

"My baby..." Kelly smooches me, smiling so happy. "My king..." Another sexy smooch on the lips. "My sexy, sexy, pussy-plowing stud. Hahaha. MWAH!" A real big one that time.

God, her lips. The most luscious, succulent lips ever. Kissing my wife is almost... almost... as good as fucking her... almost. Ha.

We make out some more before I unfortunately have to get up and get ready for work.

...

Later in the afternoon...

"Babe... You're home early. Are you OK?" Kelly greets me at the front door.

"Yeah. I got in a fight with my boss... that fucking asshole."

"In a fight? Are you sure you're OK?"

"I'm fine, babe. It was just an argument. Things got really heated and I threatened him, so they made me leave. He said he's going to recommend to the board that I be fired. Fucking fat fuck."

I kiss my wife, then head over to the couch and flop down. Frustrated as hell. I hate my fucking boss. He treats everybody like crap. The fat fuck. Yeah, I know I said it already.

Kelly makes me a drink and brings it over to me. She sits in my lap and hugs me. I kiss her head and smile. Happy to be back home with her.

"I'm sorry you had such a bad day, babe. You're the best employee they have there. And, you were really looking forward to that promotion. You deserve it."

"Thanks, babe. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I kiss Kelly. I smile again. I'm calm now. Kelly always makes me feel better. And instantaneously too.

Kelly gives me that beautifully-warm, comforting, and sexy smile of hers. It truly warms my heart. Damn. I'm so in love with her. So, so in love.

"It's not right, sweetheart. You deserve that promotion. You really do. I know your boss is an asshole, so he should be fired, not you. Not my baby. It's just not right." Kelly hugs me tight and kisses my cheek. Damn. Her huge tits feel so fucking good rubbing on me too. And Kelly knows it. She rubs them on me some more, giggling away as I happily groan and chuckle.

Kelly's wearing a white silk bathrobe and a pink thong bikini under it. She was in the hot tub before I got home, so her long blonde hair's still a little wet. She smells amazing. Like honey, roses, and pastrami. Ha. We both love pastrami sandwiches. My wife's a helluva sandwich maker too. Ha.

We take it easy and just chill at home. Snuggling on the couch and watching some TV. Damn, Kelly feels so freaking good in my arms.

A chill, relaxing night with the wife. My work frustrations melting away. Thankfully.

...

The next day...

I decide to chill at the gym for awhile to relieve my anger and stress. I woke up upset again about my boss, and I didn't wanna ruin Kelly's day by being all grumpy around her so I came to the gym to work my frustration out.

Kelly slept in... Or so I thought...

Kelly walks into my office and asks to speak to my fat asshole boss, Ed.

"Mr Miller... a lady is here to speak to you. Her name is Kelly. She's James' wife... OK."

Ed's secretary, Trisha looks at my wife.

"You can go in now." Trisha points to the door and smiles.

"Thanks." Kelly collects herself. She takes a deep breath and tries to relax. She's just as mad at my asshole boss as I am. My wife loves and supports me totally and and everything that I do. And yes... it's definitely mutual and definitely appreciated.

She puts on a fake smile, and heads into the fat bastard's office. Kelly's immediately greeted by the sight of Candy... one of the other secretaries... bobbing her head in Ed's fat lap behind his desk.

Ed's growling happily and grinning so damn sleazy. Smoking his fat cigar too when he notices Kelly standing in the doorway.

"Well, well. What do we have here. Wow. Such a beautiful woman. Great rack too, baby." Ed snickers. Kelly shakes her head at his brazen, cocky sleazeball attitude. That's Ed. He treats every chick like that. He treats the guys even worse... hence me threatening to beat his fat fucking ass to a bloody pulp.

"Oh yeah. Eat it all, baby. Eat it all. Yeahhhhhh." Ed blows smoke down at Candy's platinum-blonde head as she swallows his greasy seed. There's alot of it too.

Candy's one of the office sluts... even though she's married to a coworker that works right down the hall.

Candy lifts her head up, and waves the smoke away when she finishes drinking Ed's cum. He just laughs.

Kelly gets a big surprise when she sees Candy let Ed's dick slide out of her mouth. It keeps sliding and sliding and sliding. Finally the tip slides from her cum greased, very-large lips. Ed paid to have Candy's lips enlarged. Just for the blowjobs. That's probably the only good thing that he's done. Candy's lips are huge, very-sexy, blowjob lips now. And damn can they suck. Her husband has no clue that she sucks and fucks around, and no clue that Ed paid for her lip job either.

"Holy shit!" Kelly says to herself. She's absolutely amazed by how big my boss's dick actually is. Yeah, he's a huge fat guy. But, he's also got an even more huge, fat dick.

Trisha told me one time that she measured it, and it was 15 and a half inches long... and almost as thick as her wrist. That's a big fucking dick.

Kelly shakes her head to clear away any thoughts of Ed's massive old cock. She wants to give him a piece of her mind, and hopefully get my job... and my already-promised promotion... back.

"Thanks, baby. Here. Go get some lunch." Ed gives Candy a twenty. Big spender.

Candy stands up and takes the money, wiping the corners of her mouth.

She walks past Kelly on her way out of the office.

"Hey. Great lipstick." Candy compliments Kelly.

"Hi. Thanks." Kelly calmly greets her back, then closes the door behind her.

"So... to what do I owe this honor, sweetie?" Ed rocks back in his big-ass chair. Smoking away. His giant dick still hanging out of his pants.

"I'm not your sweetie." Kelly walks over to the chair in front of Ed's big oak desk and sits down. She means business. She crosses her long, silky-smooth legs which gets horny old Ed's attention real quick. "I'm here to ask you to give my husband his job back. You know he's the best worker you have here. And, you know he deserves that promotion, that he was already promised. You're a fucking jerk for firing him. I know how you treat everyone. You treat everybody like crap. My husband's a really-great guy and a hard worker and you know you shouldn't have fired him."

Kelly sits back in the chair. An angry, serious look on her perfect, milf face. Her arms crossed. She's ready to punch Ed in the nuts. He realizes that, so... he tries something different.

"I'll pay you $500,000 a year to be my secretary. Trisha's leaving at the end of the month, so I need a new one." He smirks a smokey smirk. He's proud of catching my wife totally off-guard with the offer.

"What??? I don't want to work for you... What about Candy. She seems to like you." Kelly mockingly snickers. Turning her head away in disgust. Yeah, my wife's a fiery chick when she gets upset. She rarely ever does... and never at me. I'm smart. I keep her happy and chill. Ha.

"Well.. She's plan B. You're definitely plan A." Ed keeps on smoking and keeps on smirking.

"What about my husband? Are you going to give him his job back? He deserves that promotion too. He's earned it. You know it." Kelly's still got her arms crossed... legs too. She's still upset, but she also tries to be calm and professional. It's hard though with sleazy old Ed, but she's trying.

"Why should I hire him back? And promote him. He threatened to kill me. I don't take those things lightly." More cocky smoking and smirking from my asshole boss.

"You know he only said that because you were such an asshole to him, and to everybody else. It's not his fault." Kelly is very serious.

Fuck, she's looks amazing in that white leather business jacket, red silk blouse and white leather miniskirt and white pumps.

Ed can barely contain himself. Kelly notices him playing with himself behind his desk. She shakes her head again. Not bothering to say anything about it though because she knows that it won't do any good.

"Well... I take that kind of stuff seriously. I've had a few threats before."

"Good." Kelly says to herself, snickering at that and what Ed said as she looks the other way. She believes every bit of it too. Ed has a lot of haters... and deserves them all too.

"But... I could possibly be persuaded to change my mind, baby." Ed holds his massive, half-hard dick up and wiggles it for Kelly. Smoking hard on that cigar, and smirking extra-sleazy too.

"Good grief. You expect me to fuck you when you fired my husband? You're fucking crazy."

Kelly gets up in a huff, and starts to walk out, not before giving Ed the finger though. You gotta love my wife.

"I'll hire him back, promote him... and triple his salary." Ed blurts that out right before Kelly walks out the door. She pauses. A few seconds later, she looks back over at Ed. He's still smoking, smirking and playing with himself. His dick now fully-erect... and fucking ridiculously-enormous.

Kelly closes the door, and slowly walks over to the chair. She doesn't sit back down though. She folds her arms under her ravishing boobs and looks right at Ed. Still upset at him. Still giving him a cold, disgusted sneer.

"Quintuple James' salary. AND... promise to never be disrespectful to him again... EVER!" Kelly counters back. She feels very-confident that the fat old sleazeball won't agree, so she doesn't worry about what he wants in return.

Ed just laughs. Smoke flying from his fat mouth. He keeps on jerking his dick while he thinks about what to say.

Kelly's tapping her foot on the carpet. Her arms folded under her boobs. Still sneering away at my sleazeball boss. Neither one of them say another word. So... Kelly starts to walk out again.

Right before she reaches the door she's floored by what's said next.

"I'll give James seven times his salary and make him executive vice president of the whole damn company." Kelly stops dead in her tracks. She thought her offer was way beyond acceptance. The fat perv up and outdid her. Really shocking my wife.

Kelly turns around in stunned silence. Ed's being Ed. Cocky, sleazy and perverted. Jerking his giant old dick while he puffs away on that huge fucking cigar. Smirking the cockiest smirk ever.

"Are you serious???" Kelly doesn't believe sleazy old Ed. "Seven times his salary and executive VP too?"

"That's what I said... If you're willing to play ball of course." Ed's perverted grin is almost popping off of his fat fucking face.

Kelly thinks about this. That's a helluva lot of money. That would put me at three and a half mil a year. And, executive vice president of the entire company is a few levels higher of a promotion than I was already promised. Kelly's absolutely floored by the offer.. If it's actually genuine.

"You know, that has to be in writing. I definitely don't trust you." Kelly lays down the law. Still shocked. Still not believing Ed.

"Done..." Ed drops his dick long enough to open his desk drawer and whip out a contract. He quickly fills out the monetary and position details, and signs it. He holds it out for Kelly to look over when he's finished.

"And this is binding? No tricks?" It looks genuine to my wife. She used to handle contracts at her last job herself, so she knows a legit one.

"Absolutely. No tricks. But... one catch. As I said..." Ed leans back in his chair and starts jerking off again. Smokey smirking away. "You have to be willing to play ball, or I tear that up."

Kelly didn't believe that she would actually end up in this position. It's a sticky one. A giant raise and promotion for me... but also a giant dick... and Ed too... to deal with herself.

Kelly thinks about it. She looks at the contract again and thinks hard..............

"Well?" Ed's getting impatient. Not too impatient to stop jerking off though. Kelly sees that again and shakes her head once more.

Get me a huge promotion and raise, but have to please my sleazeball boss... and his giant dick... or throw the contract in his face and walk out the door? It's totally Kelly's choice.

Kelly thinks a little more. Tapping her foot faster on the carpet. Deep in thought.

A minute later... Kelly finally makes her decision...

"My husband better not ever find out about this... EVER!" Kelly folds the contract and puts it in her purse.

"You got it, gorgeous. Scouts honor." Ed snickers, holding up a peace sign and smirking away.

Kelly shakes her head once more at Ed. She made this very, very-tough decision out of love for me. She truly is the perfect woman and the perfect wife.

"Show me those, doll. I love that fucking rack." Ed points at Kelly's mind-blowing boobs. She realizes what she agreed to, so Kelly takes her leather business jacket off and lays it on the chair beside her. She unbuttons her red silk blouse. Taking it off and laying it on top of her jacket.

Ed takes a good look at Kelly's beautiful, red satin bra before she takes it off. Kelly wears the sexiest bras... when she wears one at all. (Happy hubby grin to that)

Kelly lays the bra on top of her blouse and jacket and stands there. Her hands on her sleek hips. Her perfect tits poking out for sleazeball Ed to drool over.

"Jesus. Those are the nicest tits I've ever seen."

"Thanks." Kelly half-heartedly says. Looking away from the fat old sleazeball as he pervertedly ogles her absolutely-perfect 34FF breasts.

Ed finally gets up and waddles around to the front of the desk. Smirking away as he closely inspects my wife's tits. He grabs them roughly. Squeezing hard. Luckily for him... even though he probably doesn't care anyway... Kelly loves rough tit play.

Ed roughly mauls my wife's boobs for a minute. Still smoking that damn cigar.

He gets up and walks around behind Kelly next. He reaches around her and grabs her tits again. Mauling them roughly from behind this time.

Kelly holds in a happy sigh from the rough titty play. She definitely doesn't want sleazy Ed to know that he's pleasing her in any way at all.

Kelly waves at the smoke that's coming from behind her non-stop. She coughs, but Ed keeps on smoking. He pulls hard on Kelly's nipples. Really-fucking-hard. He lets them snap back into place and repeats that over and over.

Kelly bites her wet and creamy, bright-red lips to keep from screaming out with pained-ecstasy. She holds it in nicely.

She can feel that giant dick grinding on her ass while the fat bastard mauls her nipples and tits. Slapping, pinching, pulling, kneading, rolling, squeezing both so rough and nasty.

Kelly's nipples are aching. And her tits are turning red from the hard slaps... but she loves it. She absolutely loves rough sex. She can't help herself. No matter how much she hates my boss, she loves the way he's abusing her tits.

"What about that offer to be my secretary?" Ed blurts out as he reaches down and pulls up Kelly's tight leather miniskirt.

Ed bends Kelly over, and starts rubbing her pussy with his right hand while he continues abusing her huge left titty with his left.

Kelly holds in another happy sigh then collects herself. "What makes you think I would want to be your secretary?" She bites her lips again as Ed slips two fat fingers up Kelly's gorgeous pussy and fingers her. He's shaking her left nipple so damn hard, Kelly can't help but let out a sexy, happy moan. That gets Ed going. He smirks even sleazier, and slides his fat thumb up my wife's butt. Fingering both of her horny holes as he starts slapping her hanging tit.

Kelly's crying tears of sexual joy as she bites on her wet and creamy red lips. Desperately trying to ignore the immense pleasure she's feeling at the moment. Her body's quivering though... and Ed can feel it. Her pussy's leaking all over his fat fingers. And, Kelly's butt is thumping on his large thumb.

"There are plenty of perks that come with being my secretary, baby." Ed laughs. Fingering Kelly's holes fast and fierce now.

"Oh shit..." Kelly covers her mouth, hoping Ed didn't hear that. She moves her hand away and asks, "like what?"

"Like this..." Ed rams his entire fist up Kelly's pussy. She lurches forward and lets out a loud, shocked moan. Ed laughs and starts fucking Kelly's pussy with his fat fist. Her juices are so plentiful, it's the perfect lube for that portly fist.

Kelly can't hold back any longer. She starts squirting... hard. Her entire body shaking with pleasure. Intense, powerful pleasure.

"OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!!" She can't control herself. Kelly slaps Ed's desk as she keeps on squirting all over his twisting fist. He's got the whole damn thing up there. Fucking away. Smirking and laughing too. Smoke rolling from his sleazy mouth.

"UHH!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!" Kelly loses all control. She can't stop shaking, and she can't stop squirting. It's even leaking out of the corners of her fully-stuffed, gaped-out pussy.

Ed just keeps on fist fucking Kelly. Smirking and smoking and laughing his cocky, sleazy laugh. The dude may be a fat, disgusting scumbag, but he knows exactly what to do sexually.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Kelly slaps the desk again, breathing heavy. Her lips quivering. Her face flush with shocked pleasure.

"Glad you like that, baby. We're only getting started though." Ed laughs. He pulls his fat fist from Kelly's brutalized snatch and all of her cum pours out all over the red carpet. She's still breathing heavy and intense. Her body's on fire and trembling so mightily, she's unable to speak.

A few seconds later, Kelly finally calms down. She closes her eyes and takes a deep, slow breath. She sits on the edge of the big desk and chills for a moment.

Ed stands up and laughs again. Very-cocky and very-happy.

"Here... let me help you with that." Ed smirks as he walks over to Kelly. Picking up her long legs and placing them on his broad shoulders. He kneels down and immediately starts vacuum-sucking her juice-drooling snatch. Motorboating it with his fat face and long tongue.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12