Kelly Saves My Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's gorgeous green eyes go wide, and her jaw drops. Ed's long, freaky tongue lapping away inside Kelly's soaked snatch while he sucks her puffy, stretched-out slit and swollen clit with powerfully-intense suction.

Kelly's eyes roll back in her head and she starts shivering again. She licks all over her luscious red lips as Ed sucks the soul from her abused pussy. Sucking down every last drop of sweet, sweet pussy juice and cream that was left in there from before.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Kelly squirts again. Coating Ed's long tongue with her pussy honey. Ed smiles as he motorboats that cumming pussy some more and drinks my wife's decadent cream once again. He sucks it all out. His nasty, long tongue shoved so far up Kelly's pussy, it feels like he's French kissing her.

"Another perk for my secretary." Ed laughs again as he stands up. Kelly's all discombobulated from all of the powerful pussy abuse and squirting, so she doesn't even notice Ed putting her long legs back on his shoulders and pointing his humongous dick at her pussy.

"Pussy or ass first, baby? Hmm?" Ed chuckles again when Kelly doesn't answer. He puffs hard on that cigar, and shoves his plump crown right up Kelly's already stretched-out pussy. His fat fucking fist was up there already, so his dick slides right in.

Ed starts fucking Kelly, which snaps her out of her cumming haze. She breathes deep and snarls. Feeling so fucking used and abused... but also so fucking good too.

Kelly takes the dicking, and looks at Ed with a fiery sneer. Half of her hating him, and half of her craving his giant fucking dick in every one of her horny holes.

The nasty vibe to the whole thing turns Kelly on so freaking much. Being used and abused by that fat, sleazy scumbag... and getting so much pleasure from him... is stimulating her so insanely-much, she squirts again. Letting it flow freely. She smirks now at the fat scumbag. Wickedly, and full of carnal delight. She slaps his face and pulls on his thick, salt and pepper hair.

Ed fucks Kelly faster and harder. Plowing her with most of his dick. His big oak desk shaking from the force of his fucking.

Kelly screams out. Finally giving in to the nasty pleasure all the way. Her perfect, 55 year-old body shaking again as she squirts all over that massive old dick plowing her pleasurably-quaking pussy.

"Booty time, baby. But, I need some more lube first." Ed laughs again, and pulls out. He pulls Kelly down off of the desk, down to her knees so she can suck him to further lube his massive old dick up for her beautiful, bouncy butt.

She opens up and gladly gobbles that dick down. Just about all of it. My wife's the deepthroat queen. She can deepthroat my entire fourteen inches, so she gets just about all of Ed's giant rod down.

"Holy shit, baby. You just about swallowed me whole. I know why your husband's so damn crazy about you now." Ed laughs, and blows a mouthful of smoke down at Kelly. She's so fucking turned-on right now, it doesn't even bother her anymore. She's all about sucking on that massive old dick and getting it straight up her ass. Her gorgeous green eyes roll in excitement at the thought of that.

Kelly's sucking hard and deep. Her spit pouring from her mouth as her bright-red lipstick smears all over that massive, slightly wrinkled, pale shaft.

"Suck my balls, baby. Suck 'em good." Ed laughs again. Puffing hard on that cigar. Kelly sucks all the way up off of that fifteen and a half inch rod and smirks wickedly at my fat, scumbag boss. She holds the enormous shaft up and starts slurping his huge, hairy balls. They're covered in salt and pepper hair.

Kelly moans happily as she slurps those hefty, hairy balls. Ed growls happily too. Still smirking. Still smoking.

Kelly jerks that super long shaft with her soft hand as she thoroughly sucks each huge, hefty ball. She spends a good five minutes on them. Sloshing them around in her mouth... as much as she can... and skillfully jerking Ed's dick to keep it hard.

"OK, baby. I gotta get in that ass. Come around here..." Ed actually helps Kelly up... a first... and walks her around to the back of his desk. Bending her over it. He pushes his plump crown against Kelly's winking anus. She pushes her ass back on that dick too, so it pops through her anal ring in a flash.

Ed reaches up and grabs Kelly's long blonde hair with both hands, and yanks hard on it.

"Hell yeah! Fuck me hard, asshole! Do it! Do it!!!" Kelly's grunting with raging fuck-lust. Fully giving in to the nasty scene in my boss' office. "YES! YES!!!! WOO!" Kelly slaps the desk, and grins so sex-crazed and happy. Her ass on fire from the deep, deep anal pounding. Her mind racing with slutty thoughts and feelings. She's enjoying being my fat, sleazy boss' fuck toy no matter how much she's still disgusted by him.

Ed's huge hairy belly smacks into the top of Kelly's booty cheeks every thrust in. Kelly's grinning so happy and horny, blazing with giant cock-lust. Her perfect, trim, but curvy body aching and shivering blissfully from being fucked so hard and fast.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Kelly squirts again. Powerfully... again. Her body spasming. Her eyes jumping around in her head. Her mouth wide open. Her perfect, lipstick-smeared lips quivering non-stop. The rush of cumming so hard once again completely overtaking my wife. That giant mature dick doing the trick on Kelly's butt. Her ass is bouncing and shaking and throbbing out of control.

Ed slaps Kelly's ass, then speaks up. "OK, baby. I gotta cum. And, I wanna cum in that beautiful mouth. You ready?" Ed yanks back on Kelly's long blonde hair again, still fucking her ass.

Kelly turns her head to him and smirks wild and wicked. "Fuck yeah. Shoot it down my throat, bitch." Kelly blurts out and laughs this time. A strong, wicked laugh. That gets another happy, cocky laugh from sleazy Ed.

He pulls out, and Kelly quickly swings around. Her head hanging off of the back of the desk.

Ed shoves right down her throat and immediately cums. Kelly doesn't gag at all. The deepthroat queen of queens that she is. She just opens her throat as far as it will open and swallows every fucking drop of greasy sperm that shoots down there.

Kelly's not really a fan of the greasy, slimy taste, but she gladly gobbles it all down just because she's so fucking turned-on by everything. She's lost in the funky, nasty moment, and fucking loving it all.

She sucks that giant old dick totally clean. Reaching around and grabbing Ed's huge hairy ass and slapping and squeezing it with both hands as she ravenously sucks on his enormous, sperm-spewing dick. The dude cums a ton down my wife's throat, and Kelly happily moans and sucks the whole damn time. Gladly drinking every last drop.

"WHEW! That was fun, baby. Now... how about being my secretary. I already brought your husband back and gave him a big promotion and raise. What about you? We could really have a blast around here. Me and you. Your mouth and body... and my mouth and dick. Damn! It could be magic." Ed laughs again as Kelly raises her head. Smirking happily, and licking her lips clean.

She pauses. Ed gets a little nervous that Kelly may turn him down. "Hmmmm... You said half a mil a year, didn't you?" Kelly wickedly laughs.

"How about I make it seven hundred and fifty thousand a year?" He confidently offers. Smirking as wide and as wicked as you possibly can. Smoke pouring from his mouth.

Kelly thinks about it for a second, then grabs the cigar from Ed's mouth and smokes it herself. Her wicked smirk beaming with boss-bitch confidence.

"In writing?" She laughs. Blowing a mouthful of smoke back at Ed for earlier. He just laughs and opens his desk drawer again. Whipping out another contract.

"You got it." He quickly fills out and signs the contract, then hands it to Kelly, who signs it as well.

"How about we shake on it?" Ed suggests with a cocky smirk. He reaches out and grabs both of Kelly's massive tits and squeezes them and shakes them around. Both of them laughing.

Looks like I got a new job and way more money... and so did my wife. Ha. My amazing, perfect, wonderful, loving wife. Love ya, baby. (Happy hubby grin)

By: DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 1 month ago

steamy storytelling but too many hard-to-believe exaggerations

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife's Porn Video Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories