All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 03'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
The sex was pretty hot

But at some point a person has to ask, why stay married? She's not in love with him, she does nothing for her husband and she does nothing for her marriage, so why not get a divorce?

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years ago
Great series!

Please continue to give us more! I would love to see Kelly's dad have a sufficiently lucid moment to see his daughter at least kiss his black friend. Your character development and story flow are exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the Series

Great to see the third installment. Nicely done in transitioning her back to Tyrell and broadening her experience. Really looking forward to the fourth chapter - hope we don't have to wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to see your writing again after a long time

I absolutely love your writing. But I must admit that nothing seems to come close to Amanda's Path to discovery. I wish I could read some more chapters in that series. It would also be great if you could work on another series involving a white mom and son

chief573chief573over 7 years ago
Time to throw away the birth control pills

Tyrell needs to tell Kelly to stop taking the pills and stop doing her husband. Time to make little black babys.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago
What I learned lol

Great series Dee:) the part where David takes her car to fill it up with gas resonated.

I use to do all that little caring things for my ex wife and you know what? It got me shit. Girls don't even appreciate that stuff . Mild domination and bouts of rough sex along with being a nice guy is the way I am now. Just simple niceness but no more over the top trying to take care of her every need anymore. Love your style of stories. Erotic real life type of experiences. Thanks:))

Eddie

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent writing

Great story, makes a girl wet Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky Girl

Love to see white girls submitting to and pleasing black men the way they deserve to be worshiped.

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Amazing Story..

I'm really enjoying this series and hoping for more chapters in the near future. I love stories about white women and black men,..I especially enjoyed this story from the beginning when she didn't want to have anything to do with Tyrell, but once she got her first taste of black cock, she became insatiable with him.. I loved the seduction and can't wait to see how far he will take her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please tell me there is more!

I'm hoping you aren't done with this series!! I'm waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kelly's lessons aren't over...

this story is very good and i can't wait to read another fantastic chapter.

now kelly is going to give herself to other black members, isn't it?

well, i hope you will give us sooner some news, because it's simply exciting reading of new kelly's adventures.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 3 years ago
4 star!

So I have the first two chapters five stars, and I was hoping there would be more to this one. The only thing new was the threesome, but it still more or less was the same situation as the first two chapters. Still great, I'm personally just looking for more! Hopefully more new situations to "come" in the next few chapters. This story can go in so many directions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES