Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly beamed at Mr. Robinson as she reached for her purse and grabbed her phone. As she found David in her contacts, she spread her legs wide and said, "Anything for you, Boss." as she pressed the call button.

The combination of Mr. Robinson's cock touching her wet labia as her husband answered the phone nearly pushed Kelly over the edge. She had to stifle back an orgasm and couldn't speak at first. Mr. Robinson, listening via speakerphone, could only lightly chuckle as he heard David say multiple times, "Hello? Kelly? Are you there? Can you hear me?"

Mr. Robinson gently removed the phone from Kelly's shaking hand and slid just a bit more of his cock inside her. He paused a moment to let her settle herself, then moved the phone arm's length away as David continued to query if she was there. He leaned in close to Kelly's face and said, "Tell him you got the job and that you'll call him later. Then let him know his wife loves him."

Kelly, fully entranced under Mr. Robinson and his black cock's spell, nodded her agreement and then watched as her phone came back into view. She followed it as Mr. Robinson moved it in front of her face and then locked her eyes on his. She then spoke to her husband. Her voice was a mixture of excitement and sexual pleasure. "I got the job honey!" She paused a moment to see if he had anything to say, inwardly knowing this was not the news he truly wanted to hear, before she continued, "I'm going to lay down for a while and relax. I'll call you later." She then reached down with both hands for Mr. Robinson's hips and gently pulled him forward. His cock slid fully inside her as she said, "I love you honey..."

Mr. Robinson clicked the end call button and casually dropped the phone in the file tray on the desk. He held himself fully buried in Kelly's pussy as he watched her orgasm wash over her. He thought to himself, "Rashad was right. This bitch is a hot one and really does get off on shaming her husband." He watched as Kelly's eyes fluttered back open as her orgasm ebbed, and then he grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her pussy.

Kelly welcomed each and every thrust of his black cock. She reveled in the slapping of his haunches against the cheeks of her ass. She briefly wondered if the overweight secretary in the main office could hear anything of what was going on and then giggled to herself that she didn't really give a fuck. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and spurred him on to fuck her. Laying on the hardwood surface of Mr. Robinson's desk as he stood before her fucking her, made her feel oddly on display. It also made her want to put on a bit of a show. She began to pinch and tug at nipples and squeeze her jiggling tits. The diamond in her wedding ring would occasionally catch the light correctly and sparkle which is exactly what she felt her pussy was doing.

Mr. Robinson fucked her good and long before pausing with an unspoken question. Kelly knew what was on his mind, "Fill me up baby. Put that seed where it belongs."

A moment later and Kelly felt his cock throb and the warmth of his cum pulsing into her pussy. The sensation pushed her over the edge yet again and she joined him with her own orgasm. When he finally finished, Kelly smiled her now familiar wicked grin and then watched as he slowly withdrew his cock from inside her. She didn't hesitate in her next action. She slipped from the desk to her knees before Mr. Robinson and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him clean of their combined juices and then smiled up at her new boss, "Thank you for hiring me."

************

An hour later and Kelly was again on her knees, this time sucking off Tyrell. She had arrived at his house from the interview and Tyrell was still at a job site so she opted to hop in the shower to clean up before her lover got home. She didn't bother to dress after drying herself off. She simply padded into the main area of the house, naked in all her glory, to await his return.

She was heading from the kitchen to the living room with a glass of ice water when she heard him close the truck door outside. Kelly broke into a broad smile and returned to the kitchen to grab Tyrell a bottle of beer. She popped the top, brought it with her back to the living room and set the bottle on a coaster on the coffee table. She then knelt on the floor beside the table.

When Tyrell walked in he found the naked, smiling Kelly kneeling on the floor and a cold brew waiting for him. "Damn little bitch, ain't this a pleasant welcome home."

Tyrell dropped his job binder on the small table next to the door and then stepped over and stood before Kelly, putting his hands on his hips. Kelly's heart was pounding with desire that her lover was home and she could barely contain her excitement. With slightly shaking hands she began to undo the belt and zipper of his jeans. As his pants fell from his hips and his cock came into view, she felt Tyrell reach for the beer and then a cold drop of sweat from the bottle splash against her naked shoulder. She giggled lightly at the sensation as she planted a kiss on the head of Tyrell's cock before looking up at him and saying, "Welcome home baby."

His cock was quickly hardening as she slid it into her mouth and within two strokes across her tongue it had reached its full presence. She pulled back until just the head remained in her lips, then locking her eyes on Tyrell, she pushed forward until she had his entire cock in her mouth and throat. She suppressed her gag reflex as she reveled in the sensation of taking his cock fully. Kelly pulled back only far enough to be able to take in some air through her nose before taking his cock into her throat once again.

She could taste the sweat on his shaft and smell his musk from a hard day's labor as she sucked him off. At that moment she wanted nothing more than to please Tyrell and swallow his load. She began a slow mouth fuck. His shaft never more than halfway out of her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down.

Kelly continued to take him into her throat with each stroke and began a deep hum as she felt him reach the back of her tongue. The incredible skill which she was displaying caused Tyrell to groan and a moment later, he dropped his free hand the back of Kelly's head and began to pump his cum into her sucking mouth. Ordinarily, Kelly enjoyed feeling his load pump itself on to her tongue. But since just over an hour earlier she had throated Mr. Robinson as he fed her, she wanted to provide the same treatment to her main lover. One rope of Tyrell's jism coated the back of her tongue. Kelly then pressed forward, taking him to the root, and the remainder of his seed was pulsed into her throat and directly into her waiting belly.

When she swallowed all he had to offer, Kelly withdrew his cock and gave it a loving kiss as had now become her custom and looked up at Tyrell who was still attempting to regain focus in his vision from the intensity of that orgasm. He lightly stumbled over the nearby couch, his pants still around his ankles, and flopped down, "Fuck, girl, you can suck cock!"

Kelly beamed with pride at his compliment and was just exuding happiness at how the day was playing itself out. She knee walked over to Tyrell and placed her hands on his left knee and rested her chin on them, then told him, "I got the job baby!"

Tyrell smiled and reached down to tweak one of her nipples as he said, "Nice. Means there going to be a lot more of these days huh?"

Kelly sounded something like a school girl as she agreed with his question, "You got that right!"

Tyrell waited a beat and then decided to test the waters a little bit. "What's hubby gonna say about all this?"

Kelly blinked in response to Tyrell bringing up David and paused a moment as if pondering the question. Then she looked into Tyrell's eyes and responded. "I guess we'll just have to figure that out won't we?"

Tyrell nodded in understanding and then asked, "He know yet?"

Kelly was busy planting little kisses on Tyrell's cock and belly area and hadn't fully heard what he said. She looked up at him with a confused look on her face and Tyrell repeated his question. Kelly opted to not tell Tyrell about her sexual phone call with Mr. Robinson and continued her little loving kisses as Tyrell shifted in his seat. She said, "I let him know I got the job, but it was a rather brief call."

A moment later and her cell phone appeared on Tyrell's belly. Her gaze trailed from it up to Tyrell's eyes and she saw that mischievous, naughty grin which she had come to adore. She knew what he wanted. And in fact, she wanted it too. If not, she would have told Tyrell the phone call was more complete.

She slowly dragged her tongue from the tip of his still semi-hard shaft up to his belly button as she typed in the pin on her phone. Then Kelly drooped her head back down to take the head of Tyrell's cock into her mouth as the phone rang and she waited for her husband to answer.

When he finally did, Kelly simply released Tyrell's cock and in a sweet, innocent voice said, "Hi honey. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

David, who was torn with anxiety with her infrequent calls, was relieved to finally hear her voice. He had no ability to comprehend the fact that his wife was naked and kneeling before a black man after having just sucked him off. He quickly responded, "No, honey. Of course not. You can call me any time. In fact, I wish you would call more often."

Kelly had resumed her tongue work on Tyrell's body as her husband spoke and it was driving Tyrell crazy. His cock, even though it has just erupted in Kelly's mouth, was hardening again.

She gently used her teeth on his shaft before releasing it and saying to David, "I wanted to let you know I got the job and that I'll be able to start this school year too."

David was slightly confused as to why Kelly was telling her for the second time that she had the job, but he chalked it up as her just being excited. Starting that school year was not welcome news to David as he secretly hoped having to start so quickly would make her change her mind. But when Kelly let those words hang there, they begged for a husbandly response. And David grudgingly replied, "Well, congratulations honey. But this is going to be a bit of a challenge for us. Will you be home tonight so we can talk about things?"

Kelly looked up at Tyrell with his cock still in her mouth and raised her eyes to Tyrell in a silent question. Tyrell, understanding the situation, simply nodded his response and he watched as her face slightly saddened but accepted his answer. She slowly pulled her mouth from Tyrell's cock and responded to her unknowing husband, "Yes, honey." She paused a moment and then added, "And thank you for understanding." before winking at Tyrell.

David, of course, did not understand. He didn't get her motivation for making this rather significant change, for the difficulties it would bring to their respective lives, or any of it. He also lacked the backbone to stand up for himself. So he simply replied, "Ok, text me when you leave."

Kelly ended the phone call with Tyrell's cock still touching her lips. She then carelessly dropped the phone to the floor and climbed up on Tyrell's lap. Positioning his now hard shaft at her adulterous pussy lips, Kelly paused and said, "Let me ride this fucker one more time before I head home to my husband." And with that, she pushed down and took his full length inside her. Kelly then proceeded to ride him until he pumped his seed inside her welcoming love canal.

**************

As Kelly drove home, she was aware of the wetness in her pussy from Tyrell's seed as well as the load of his in her tummy which she had swallowed. She felt a sense of wickedness wash over her as she pulled into her driveway. Even as her infidelity and experience had been increasing over the last few weeks with Tyrell, this last trip marked a rather large turning point which she could not ignore. She thought to herself, "I looked for and accepted a job for the sole purpose of being closer to Tyrell so we could continue our affair."

She paused a moment and giggled at the end of that thought. Seated in the driveway getting her things together, she spoke aloud to herself. "I'm not having an affair with Tyrell. We are fucking. He shared me with his friends. There is nothing more to our relationship than that. It's fucking sex." As she said the last part, David appeared in the doorway of the house and Kelly giggled again as she spoke the last of her thought to herself, "Oh yeah, and I'm fucking my new boss."

With those last words spoken, Kelly opened her car door to go greet her husband David who was now halfway down the walkway to the car. As with each previous visit, she was struck with a realization that David now looked differently in her eyes. He was diminished somehow. And as with each previous trip, her realization only served to increase the intensity of desire she felt burning for her newfound lifestyle.

Putting those thoughts momentarily to the side, Kelly stepped into David's embrace and kissed him on the lips. She desperately hoped there were no remnants of Tyrell's seed remaining for David to detect but she quickly squashed that concern as he would have no point of reference to make the discovery.

That evening over dinner and obviously troubled David tried to beat around the bush of his concerns with Kelly's job change. He never flat out disagreed with her choice as he should have from the start and now his meek objections only served to stiffen Kelly's resolve. Still, she heard him out as she mentally crafted her own argument.

David, who was still ignorant of Tyrell being in the picture, continued to debate with her about the only motivation he knew for her desire to move; tending her father's affairs while he remained in hospice. David tried to use the fairly sound reasoning that to upend the lives they had made simply to move closer so she could visit her father was unreasonable considering how aloof he had been during her upbringing. Why she should be there for him when he was rarely there for her, her brother, or her mother? Was the occasional visit to him worth the upheaval they would face in her moving?

Kelly listened patiently to her husband's concerns, noting that he never truly put his foot down or took control of the situation, and giggled internally to herself about how David still thought all of this was based on her father in the first place. In fact, other than the single visit she made to her father when he was transferred from the hospital, she had not been back to see him once on any of her trips.

When David finished she finally responded. "David, honey, I understand your concerns. And I realize this will be difficult, but it is something I have to do. I can't go back now." She suppressed a smirk as her mind conjured up the phrase 'once you go black you don't go back'.

She continued, "We'll make this work. This last trip I stayed at my father's house. I can continue to do that for a while as we look for a place that is suitable for us. I'll be there during the workweek and then we can get together on the weekends. The time we spend together is usually on the weekends anyway, so it's not all that much of a change." She had to nearly bite tongue with that last line as the change for her was significant. Big and black significant!

They continued to talk the issue through and David ultimately came around to her reasoning. Kelly, now relieved and excited that she had worn her husband's resistance down, got up from the table and stepped around to him for a hug. She thanked him for understanding and gave him a loving kiss on the cheek before excusing herself to go to the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door was closed, Kelly sent a quick text to Tyrell, "He's not happy but he bought it. I'll be back in a few days. Don't run away on me!"

Tyrell responded back 10 minutes later. He sent a pic of his hard black cock with the message, "This ain't going nowhere."

Over the next few days Kelly bided her time at home. She and David went to dinner, to a movie, and discussed more about the arrangements they would have to make with this change. She even took a few trips to the mall to purchase some additional sexy clothing to compliment her growing wardrobe. Throughout all of that, she couldn't get her mind off of being back in bed with Tyrell. Part of it was just the longing for good sex. But a larger part was due to Tyrell texting her nightly, right around bedtime, with some sexually laced message. Sometimes he included pictures, sometimes just words. Whatever the case, Kelly couldn't wait to be back with him and her nights usually ended with her rubbing her clit to orgasm as David slept without a clue beside her.

The day before she was planning on heading back to Tyrell's place, Kelly and David were having lunch when her cell phone buzzed with an unfamiliar number. Her initial instinct was to ignore it thinking it might be a telemarketer, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was Tyrell simply calling from a different phone. She fought the urge to excuse herself from David and ended up answering the phone while still seated. Her heart was pounding in anticipation of hearing Tyrell's voice on the other end.

Instead, she heard, "Hello, this is Margaret calling from the board of education. May I speak with Ms. Harkins?"

Kelly immediately had a sinking feeling that something had gone wrong and the job was no longer hers. She steeled herself to that possibility as she imagined the woman from the school being on the other end and replied, "Hi, Margaret. This is Kelly Harkins."

Margaret answered, "I'm sorry to bother you Ms. Harkins, but Mr. Robinson asked me to contact you. Do you have a few minutes to speak with him?"

Kelly's anxiety was peaking now as she responded, "Of course. Is there anything wrong?"

The reply from Margaret eased her anxiety but still kept her heart pounding. "Oh no. I'm sorry. Mr. Robinson just wanted to inquire about setting up another meeting with you before school starts."

Hearing this response, Kelly looked at David and covered the phone as she told him "The new school is calling. Give me a couple minutes." Then, standing and stepping away from their table, Kelly replied, "Ok, thank you. I have whatever time he needs."

Margaret put her on hold a moment and just as Kelly stepped outside of the restaurant, she heard Mr. Robinson's voice appear on the other end of the phone, "Hi Kelly. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Kelly answered before she thought, "You aren't disturbing anything. I'm just at lunch with my husband."

It was only after she heard Mr. Robinson chuckle did she realize the implication of what she just said, and she ended up joining him with a slight giggle of her own.

Mr. Robinson continued, "I was wondering if you were in the area or if not, when you might be back. I was hoping we could meet for a little bit before the year starts."

Kelly felt a dampness in her pussy as she listened to her new boss and a smile appeared on her face as she imagined just what he might have in mind. Without thinking about it, Kelly lowered her voice a bit as she replied, "Actually, I'll be back in the area tomorrow for at least a few days. I can meet you whenever you would like." She hoped her reply didn't come across as too forward and bit her lip as she waited on him to answer.

There was a brief pause and Kelly was about to say something else when Mr. Robinson put her mind at ease, "I appreciate your eagerness Ms. Harkins. How about if you contact me directly when you arrive in the area? We can work out our meeting then. Can I give you my cell number?"

Kelly felt the flush of excitement spread from her cheeks down her neck and to her nipples as she listened to him speak. She paused to take deep breath before responding, "I'll put your number in my phone right now, Mr. Robinson. Is there any particular time that is better for you?"