Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Robinson replied with a slight chuckle, "The sooner the better, Ms. Harkins. Don't you agree?"

His words only served to enflame the passions already burning within Kelly, particularly his use of "Ms. Harkins". Kelly responded in a somewhat voice, now husky with arousal, "I'll let you know the moment I am approaching the area. I'm looking forward to it."

His smooth response of "As am I, Ms. Harkins." partially took Kelly's breath away.

Kelly settled herself and then replied with words that assured both of them they were viewing this visit in the same manner, "I'll see you tomorrow, Boss."

And with that the call was over. Kelly got herself back under control and then made her way back to her husband. David, silently wishing the call meant a change of heart at the school, was waiting somewhat anxiously as Kelly returned.

Kelly studied David's face as she walked back to their booth and noticed the look. Rather than alter her mood it only seemed to enflame it. She sat down and said, "That was the school. The principal wants to have a meeting when I arrive tomorrow." She paused and then said in a somewhat defiant way, "I still have the job." She punctuated her statement with another bite of her food.

Her increasingly weakened husband just nodded in response.

*******

The following morning Kelly gave David a rather hurried kiss and then hopped in her car to make the trek to her "other" life. When things had first begun, she was aware of the transition occurring as she was around the halfway mark. Now, the transition began as she shut the car door. She tuned the radio the XM station Tyrell listens to and started to shift her mindset to her new self.

About 30 minutes from the school she called Mr. Robinson's cell. She had considered texting but felt a phone call was more appropriate. Mr. Robinson answered in his ever calm manner, "Ms. Harkins. Thank you for calling. I'm looking forward to your arrival. When can I expect you?"

His words were rich with anticipation and desire and Kelly felt her pussy grow moist. She was grateful there was no traffic nearby as she squeezed her thighs together. She took a breath and replied, "Hi Mr. Robinson. I'm about 30 minutes away. Should I meet you at the school?"

"I will text you my home address Ms. Harkins. I'd like to meet you there." Kelly was about to reply but Mr. Robinson continued, "And one more thing Ms. Harkins, when you address me in situations such as this you will call me Boss. Do you understand?"

The subtlety of his admonishment, and the meaning with it, nearly caused Kelly to orgasm. She desperately wanted to slip a hand down to her clit to rub herself off but she knew that would be pushing her luck on the highway. Instead, to the best of her ability, Kelly steadied her voice and responded, "I understand Boss. I've received your address." She was nearly breathless from excitement as she finished her statement, "And Boss, I'm looking forward to seeing you."

"I know you are Ms. Harkins. As I am you. Just let yourself in when you arrive."

"Yes, Boss. See you shortly." Kelly could not help but increase the speed on her cruise control setting upon ending the phone call.

Just under 25 minutes later, Kelly Harkins was pulling into the driveway of a nice brick home at the end of a cul-de-sac. The yard was immaculately kept and there was a nice arrangement of flowers under the picture window in front of the house. She was a bit tentative not seeing any cars in the driveway and wasn't exactly sure about just walking in the house without knowing he was home.

She sat in her car a moment to collect her thoughts and then decided she would listen to her Boss' direction and just let herself in. The 10 yards or so she needed to walk from her car to the front door served only to further whet her desires. It was a combination of things that was doing the trick. She had left her husband home just a couple hours earlier telling him she was going to visit her father. On the way she and her Boss had a conversation with clear sexual implications and now she was making her way to the front door of his house to let herself in.

Kelly's hand was shaking as she reached for the pewter colored handle on the door. She twisted it and slowly pushed the door open, immediately feeling the cool air from the air conditioned home wash across her body. She felt her already hard nipples surge in response.

Kelly took a tentative step inside and the softly called out, "Boss? It's Kelly. Are you here?"

There was no immediate response and Kelly's anxiety grew slightly but she continued inside and closed the door behind her. Once again she called out, "Boss? Are you here?"

Then, across the well decorated living room in the hallway on the far side Mr. Robinson, her Boss, appeared. He was dressed casually, but still smartly, wearing a polo with some Dockers. "Ms. Harkins, nice of you to join me. Please come inside and make yourself comfortable."

Mr. Robinson crossed the living room floor as he spoke and Kelly felt dry mouthed at the excitement raging within her body as he approached. She stood motionless for a moment and then set her purse down on the table just to her right. She became aware that she was looking at him with her mouth partially open and quickly closed it as she felt herself turn red.

Noticing this, Mr. Robinson smiled slightly and then reached a hand out to her. Kelly instinctively put her hand out to meet his and he closed his hand around hers. She felt the near electric charge as the two of them came in contact. He looked into her eyes for a moment and then pulled her in close, putting a hand on each of her hips. He was now essentially looking down on her in a fashion similar to in his office on the day of her interview. It was a look that drove her wild on that day and it was having the same effect today.

Mr. Robinson slowly slid his hands up her sides until they were just under the sides of her breasts. The bottoms of his hands where they met his wrists were pressed gently into the sides of her tit flesh. Kelly felt like her chest was heaving with each breath due to her excitement. She was torn on what to do. She felt as she couldn't speak. Part of her wanted to leap up, wrap her arms around his neck, and begin kissing him. But there was something in his eyes that indicated yet another test. And Kelly decided on the answer.

She smiled at him, winked, and then sunk to her knees before her new boss. Right there in the middle of his living room floor, as Kelly began to undo the belt and buttons on his pants, Mr. Robinson looked down at her and said, "Mrs. Harkins, I do believe you are going to prove yourself as quite a good hire."

Kelly had just pulled his cock free as he completed his statement. She looked up at him and planted a wet kiss on the head of his growing shaft. Then she said, "I do hope to prove myself worthy, Boss." And with that, she slid his cock into her mouth.

Mrs. Kelly Harkins proceeded to bob her mouth up and down the hard black shaft of her new boss' cock. All the while her eyes remained locked on his. She fondled and gently massaged balls, cradling them in her hand.

Her weeks of worshiping Tyrell's shaft had matured Kelly's cocksucking skills. She still had tricks to learn no doubt, but she was nowhere near the novice she was when the summer began. Each downward plunge onto his shaft pushed it closer to the back of her mouth. Kelly released his scrotum and slid each hand around behind Mr. Robinson and gripped his buttocks. Her eyes still on his, she gently but firmly pulled forward.

And his cock breached her throat. Kelly briefly debated who had the better sensation, him or her. But that thought was quickly swept away as the two of them fell into a rhythmic dance; Mr. Robinson gently fucking her face as she guided the action.

As she tasted his pre-cum and essentially worshipped his cock, Kelly reflected on how grateful she was for meeting Tyrell and the changes he brought out in her. Just two months earlier she would have never imagined herself blowing her husband, let alone anyone else, yet here she was delivering the second to her boss. And each occurred the only two times they were in other's presence.

Even in her limited experience, she could tell from the general movements of Mr. Robinson that he was getting close to cumming. He effectively confirmed this when he put a hand on her head and gently pushed it back just far enough so only the head remained in her mouth.

Kelly maintained her liplock but still managed a wry smile up at him. She then began to nurse on the mushroom head of his ebony rod. She watched in seeming slow motion as his eyes briefly squinted and his mouth opened just slightly as she felt the head of his cock flare on her tongue. And then just like that his ejaculate blasted into her mouth.

She was alive with need and, though she had a desperate urge to rub her clit, she felt it more important and appropriate to suck him through his climax and provide him the greatest possible pleasure. She succeeded. As his orgasm ebbed, Kelly felt Mr. Robinson sway gently before her and realized she had provided him such an intense orgasm than he needed to find a seat lest his knees give out.

She gave his cock one last plunge into her throat and then released it with a pop and a loving kiss on the crown of his shaft. She smiled up at him as she finished swallowing his seed and watched as he sort of staggered to the couch next to them. Mr. Robinson flopped down on the couch and looked at Kelly, "Mrs. Harkins that is quite possibly among the best blowjobs I have ever received. It is very fortunate that you have decided to join my staff as I have every confidence you and I will be sharing many more such experiences."

"But first," he continued, "we need to cover some expectation management." He then gently pulled her up from her knees so she was seated next to him and kind of leaning against him. Once settled, Kelly nodded her head, still feeling the euphoria she had come to learn from sucking black cock and surrendering herself to whichever lover she was with.

"Kelly, I believe my nephew Rashad and his friend Tyrell have discovered a diamond in the rough in you." He paused and looked at her to let his words sink in. It took a moment, but he could see her mind connecting the dots. She started to speak but he calmly put a finger to her lips to silence her. Kelly was struck by the realization that even that simple act excited her.

Mr. Robinson continued, "I was in a bit of disbelief when Rashad and Tyrell told me about you. I frankly found it a little too good to be true. But when Tyrell showed me his cell phone video, I came to believe."

The mentioning of the cell phone video made Kelly catch her breath and she looked up at her new boss with surprise with a mixture of anxiety and arousal.

He smiled as he saw her response. "You didn't think he would keep that to himself did you? As a matter of fact, I think you should know that video got you the job before you even interviewed."

Kelly's head was spinning at these revelations. Try as she might, she was unable to formulate a response to what he had just said.

Mr. Robinson again pressed his finger to her lips and she stopped considering what to say. He then took a slightly more directive tone. "Ms. Harkins, I haven't yet decided what your full-time duties will be. However, you will start your day, each and every day, in my office. We will start our workdays together. Do you understand?"

Kelly nodded in silence.

Mr. Robinson watched her as he spoke. He could see the burning lust in her eyes and he resolved to give both Rashad and Tyrell the highest praises the next time an opportunity arose. As he looked at her, he gently raised his hand to tweak one of her nipples through her blouse. She immediately moaned in pleasure. He repeated the tweaking and received another moan.

Her reaction caused his cock to harden and he watched as Kelly's eyes began to dance back and forth between his eyes and his hardening shaft. He gave a gentle smile and then subtly used his hands to steer her so she was again between his legs.

Kelly was completely under his spell and she looked at him as if waiting for another command. Her new boss obliged. "Mrs. Harkins, your new boss' cock is again hard. Please show me one of the things I can expect when we start our day."

Kelly immediately broke from her daze and moved into action. She quickly shed her slacks and moved to straddle his hips. She reached between her legs to find his shaft and then guided it to her drooling pussy. Just a few short moments later, and Kelly was bouncing up and down on Mr. Robinson's cock, riding her new boss until she felt the warm bloom of his seed erupt inside of her.

When Kelly left Mr. Robinson's house, after she had drained the last bit his balls could offer, he was sleeping on the couch. His impressive cock, laying against his left thigh, was now recovering from its own workout. Even in its partially flaccid state Kelly had a hard time taking her eyes off it even as she dressed.

She quietly let herself out of the house and completed the last bit of the trip to Tyrell's. She was uncertain if, or how, to broach the topic of him knowing Mr. Robinson. As she reasoned it, her efforts to get the job at the new school were nothing more than a means to an end. She had applied at that school with the genuine intention of working there even if the primary purpose was for proximity to Tyrell. But her interview and subsequent meeting with Mr. Robinson altered all of that. Her new boss knew of her. He hired her based on information Tyrell and Rashad had shared. Those things considered, Tyrell certainly wouldn't mind and probably expected the results her meetings with Mr. Robinson produced.

As Kelly parked her car in front of Tyrell's place, she couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the twists and turns she had experienced since the summer began. She stepped from the car and as she closed the door, she looked to the house and saw Tyrell standing in the doorway. She smiled and walked towards him.

She no sooner crossed the threshold of the doorway before she sunk to her knees before Tyrell. Kelly quietly worked his jeans to free his cock. Then she took it in both hands and planted a wet tongue kiss on the expanding head. She looked up at her lover and said, "Mr. Robinson said hi.", then she took him into her mouth.

Tyrell gave Kelly a knowing smile and a subtle nod and then just leaned back to enjoy all that her mouth had to offer. Their adventures had just begun.