Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, it was over as quickly as she anticipated. Within a minute David was spurting into the condom as Kelly feigned enjoyment at his penetration. She really couldn't call it more than that. David's panting and heavy breathing in her ear served as a marked contrast from one of her lovers being perched up on their arms to watch her or banging her from behind with "Fuck yes, bitch" being called out as they filled her.

Kelly let out a moan of satisfaction as David pulled out and then she watched as he stripped off his condom and cleaned his penis with the nearby tissues. She smiled at the thought of her cleaning him being another treat he would not enjoy.

Surprisingly, Kelly fell asleep rather quickly afterward but woke a few hours later somewhat startled at where she was. She reached for her phone on the nightstand next to her and, after glancing at David to make sure he remained asleep, she opened the photo folder. Her left hand holding her phone, her right hand slipped down into her pajama bottoms. She latched on to the slow-motion video of Mr. Robinson stroking his cock as she fingered herself to orgasm. Kelly licked her fingers clean and then closed the video before settling back down to sleep.

The rest of the weekend dragged on. She enjoyed David's company, but her newly discovered persona wanted more time to express itself. She exchanged texts with Mr. Robinson during the day Saturday and again on Sunday. He was intentionally brief, but teasing, with her, knowing it would only serve to keep her fires burning. It was driving her mad with and only furthering the growing dissatisfaction with her husband since she knew he was incapable of giving her what she now craved.

When it was finally time to head back on Sunday afternoon, Kelly could barely control herself. David interpreted things as her being nervous about returning to work, but it was actually quite the opposite. All day she was willing that clock to hit 5pm which was the time she had told David she was leaving. Finally, the hour struck.

She had already packed her bag that morning and stuffed a few more items of clothes and things she realized she was missing, then watched as David brought them out to the car. As he did so, Kelly texted Mr. Robinson, "I'm about to head back. Finally!", coupled with a smiling emoji.

Mr. Robinson was waiting. He responded, "Call me when you are on interstate."

Kelly responded as David walked back in the house, "Yes, boss."

A short while later, after kissing her husband goodbye and putting her bags in the car, Kelly was driving faster then she should, to get back to Mr. Robinson. Her phone tucked safely in the dashboard cradle, Kelly dialed Mr. Robinson's number the moment she hit the interstate on-ramp. Her nipples hardened and her pussy moistened when his smooth voice emanated from her car speakers and filled her ears.

"Hello, Mrs. Harkins. On your way back?"

"Hi boss. I am. Just pulled on the interstate."

"Around exit 147 if I'm not mistaken, right?"

Kelly was confused at first by his question, but still answered, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

Mr. Robinson didn't answer directly. Instead, he just said, "Excellent. Call me back when you pass the water tower at exit 122."

Still confused, Kelly could only respond with a "Yes, boss.", before they hung up.

Kelly was grateful for the light traffic and just under 30 minutes later she was again calling Mr. Robinson. And like earlier, she felt the surge of excitement as his voice filled the car. "Hi, boss. Just passed the tower. Um...". She wasn't sure what else to say. Was he just looking for travel updates? Traffic? Her expected arrival time?

Mr. Robinson responded, "Pull off at the rest stop at 117." And then he hung up.

Now she was really confused. What did he have in mind? She didn't recall any association with anything at that exit and knew none of the others lived near there. So, what was it?

A few minutes later she pulled off the interstate at exit 117 and into the rest stop. She parked, her car idling, and debated calling him or what she was supposed to be doing, when a nice black SUV with tinted windows rolled up in front of where her car was parked. The driver's side window came down and there was Mr. Robinson.

Kelly was stunned. She hopped out of her car and nearly ran to his window. Her voice expressed her excitement and confusion, "Hey boss! What are you doing here? Is this your car also?" The SUV being different from what she had grown accustomed to seeing him drive.

Mr. Robinson smiled at her and she could feel his eyes once again appraising her. He didn't answer her questions. Instead, he said, "Damn, you look fine." Then with a motion of his thumb he said, "Get in the back."

Kelly eagerly gabbed the door handle and got ready to hop in the back in the hopes of being joined by her boss. She was shocked to see Tyrell sitting there. She paused only a moment. Then smiled and climbed in with Tyrell as he greeted her, "Whassup, little bitch?", and began to free his cock from his pants.

Though she had fully expected Mr. Robinson to join her, Kelly was not disappointed that it was Tyrell. He was her first after all, she thought with a giggle.

She didn't waste time with foreplay. Once his black cock was visible, she lowered her mouth to greet it. As her lips wrapped around the head and she felt that delicious wicked sensation she's only experienced with black cock, she sensed the SUV beginning to move. She momentarily popped the cock from her mouth and said, "My car?"

Tyrell's hand guided her back to his shaft as Mr. Robinson said, "Don't worry about it."

She gave it no further thought. Her attention devoted to the cock at her lips.

A moment later, the SUV was reaching highway speed as Kelly bobbed her head up and down on Tyrell's chocolate love stick. The deeply tinted windows gave her all the privacy she needed to ply her considerable skills. She forgot about being in the car, about being on the highway, about her husband, and about all things not involved with getting Tyrell to cum in her mouth.

Her saliva drooled freely from her mouth and down his shaft, slickening her hands as she stroked him. His balls were also soon coated as she fondled them with love. Soft jazz played over the speakers, but the sounds of her sucking and throating Tyrell served as the vocal track.

Kelly began to get the telltale signs with her newfound experience. She felt his balls begin to pull up into the sack. The head of his cock expand. Tyrell's hand come to rest on the back of her head. And then his announcement, "Here it come, little bitch.", as he erupted in her mouth

Kelly greedily captured every spurt of his seed and savored the richness and taste, before she swallowed him down. She continued to nurse on the head of his cock to ensure she had drained him fully. So devoted was she, that she did not realize they had come to a stop until she finally pulled herself away from his shaft.

When she looked out the window, she was surprised to see they were not back at the original parking lot. She had fully expected Mr. Robinson had just taken a short drive and for her to get back to her car, but it was nowhere to be seen.

Then the SUV door opened and Rashad slipped into the backseat with her. She looked at him with a stunned expression as Tyrell got out the other door. She barely had time to process this as Rashad began to free his cock and the SUV once again began moving.

Kelly didn't say a word. Her eyes danced from Rashad's eyes to his hands working to free himself. Once his cock came into view, Kelly's lips went to greet it as she did with Tyrell. The eroticism of this moment was enough for Kelly to orgasm without physically stimulating her clit or pussy. The sheer sexuality pushed her over the edge. She was in the backseat of her boss' car as he picked up her lovers so she could suck them off. All after coming off a weekend visit home with her clueless husband.

Rashad was not as accustomed as either Tyrell or Mr. Robinson to the skills of Kelly's mouth. The latter two enjoyed routine blowjobs from the cheating wife, but Rashad could only enjoy her as the situation permits. Still, he could noticeably tell a significant improvement in her performance and passion as she blew him. And as with Tyrell, Kelly's drool and saliva, mixed with the remnants of Tyrell's load which remained in her mouth, soon worked to coat Rashad's shaft, lubing her stroking hands.

Kelly was fully alive with desire and wanted nothing more than to feel Rashad pump another load of life-giving seed into her mouth. She began to take him deeply into her mouth and throat and hold him there as she gently hummed. As with Tyrell, she again received the signatures of a pending orgasm. She breathed in deeply through her nose, then plunged down fully onto his cock.

Rashad erupted. His hips humped upward and his semen spewed from his balls and pumped into Kelly's belly. She couldn't taste it, but she imagined the feeling of his ejaculate splashing into her stomach to join what Tyrell had just fed her. Another no-touch orgasm washed over her body.

When Rashad was finished, Kelly pulled back and sucked in a gasp of air. She glanced out the window and was not entirely surprised to see they had stopped again. She giggled to herself as she wondered just how long they had stopped, but then was surprised when she caught sight of her car.

Had they really returned to the original spot? Were they just driving up and down the highway like this?

But then she realized there were at an entirely different place from where she originally stopped and from where Tyrell and Rashad had swapped places before her mouth. Her shock was increased when she saw Jake get out from her car and make his way towards the SUV she was in with Mr. Robinson. Rashad was already making his way to her car and she noticed Tyrell behind the wheel.

Kelly glanced at Mr. Robinson's smiling eyes in the rearview mirror and she gave him a wicked smile back. Mr. Robinson greeted her response, "We figured you deserved a welcome back after the weekend."

She didn't have time to reply. Jake was now in the SUV with the door closed and Mr. Robinson had them moving again. She smiled at Jake and said a simple, "Hi Jake.", as she found his cock already out and waiting on her. With her arousal reaching levels she didn't know possible, Kelly leaned in and gave the head of Jake's cock a wet and slurping kiss. Kelly then began to suck him off in earnest as she thought of just how truly slutty it was to suck black cock from exit to exit as she returned from visiting her husband. It wasn't long before Jake's seed joined Tyrell's and Rashad's in her belly.

When Kelly pulled her mouth from Jake's now drained cock, she was somewhat surprised to see they were at yet another off-ramp. She had expected to have pulled up to either Mr. Robinson's house or the house she was temporarily sharing with Tyrell. In fact, she was hoping that was the case so Mr. Robinson could take her inside and fuck her senseless.

Somewhat confused, she glanced out the window again and saw her car parked off to the right, then she looked to Mr. Robinson's eyes in the rearview mirror. Was he going to join her in the back next?

As in reply to that unspoken question, the door on the left side of the vehicle opened and Kelly's jaw dropped.

It was Jayden Thomas.

The young black stud looked at her with a knowing and appraising grin on his face, knowing he was about to yet again experience the pleasures his new teacher was learning to provide. Jayden slid onto the seat and offered a traditional greeting so in contrast with what had been going on to this point, "Hello Mrs. Harkins."

Kelly nervously stammered out her own greeting in response, but then was sent reeling with what happened next.

Jayden reached into his pocket and as he withdrew his hand, he said, "You left this in your car when you first got out." It was her cell phone! Jayden paused a moment to look at the screen, then turned back to Kelly with a devious smile and said, "Looks like your husband's been calling. We was getting a kick out of us answering."

Kelly was frozen at that moment with combination of excitement, arousal, and anxiety. She could barely even breathe and she thought her heart might leap from her chest. What did he just say? Did he just say they answered her phone with David calling? No, they couldn't have done that. That would have ruined things for everyone. Kelly shook her head a moment to clear it and said, in a squeaky, nervous little girl voice, "What did you say? You didn't answer it, did you? I could never explain that to him. He's just too..."

She paused, already knowing she said too much.

Mr. Robinson's chuckle broke the silence before he said, "He's just too what, Mrs. Harkins? Too much of a whiteboy to not know what his girl was made for? You were made for this. We know it. And you know it too. It's his loss of he doesn't know it. But he ain't here, is he?"

Jayden sat there silently as this little exchange took place. He watched as his young teacher/tutor/sex partner shook her head no to Mr. Robinson's query. And then he freed his cock.

Kelly's attention was immediately diverted to his hard, black shaft. She took a momentary glance to Jayden's eyes and then leaned over to take him into her mouth, the fourth black cock she was pleasuring since pulling off at that first exit.

It was surreal and almost too much for her to mentally process. Four cocks. Four black cocks. In one day and all on the highway. While her boss drove her as she pleasured them. Exit to exit, cock to cock. Fuck, she felt like a slut. And loved the feeling.

Kelly's oral skills were now quite good, particularly compared to the novice that she was when the summer began. She inwardly giggled to herself that Jayden never knew that girl. By the time Mr. Robinson set the two of them up, Kelly was experienced at sucking cock. She began to bob up and down on Jayden's shaft slowly working him with a loving passion. He seemed to be lasting a bit longer compared to her experience with him the past week. She wondered if being on the highway was distracting him. If so, she needed to redirect his attention.

Kelly began to take him nearly fully with each downward plunge. She felt his pubic hair graze her lips each time. She held him a bit longer and pulled back with her cheeks hollowed from her suction. When Jayden's hand came to rest on her head, she knew he had forgotten about his surroundings. And she knew his release was imminent.

Sure enough, the head of his cock expanded as his balls prepped for release. And then his seed bathed her tongue. She was still receiving his load as she wondered how she had gone so far in life without experiencing this sensation. She slowly jerked his shaft to milk him of his contents and then happily swallowed all he offered her.

This time, Kelly was not surprised to see they had stopped yet again. Her only question was just what was next in store for her. Jayden got out of SUV and Kelly sat there alone in the backseat for a moment wondering if anyone else was going to join her. Mr. Robinson let her sit there with those thoughts in her mind before he patted the passenger seat next to him. Kelly immediately heeded his request and was soon seated next to her boss.

The SUV again started to roll with just her and Mr. Robinson in the car. Kelly's eyes were fixed on him awaiting instruction. He let her sit there in anticipation a moment as he navigated back on to the highway. Then he turned to her and said, "Call your husband."

Kelly looked at him confused at first as if she didn't understand him. Mr. Robinson glanced at her phone then back to her eyes and raised his eyebrows. Kelly then understood. It took her a moment to briefly get her composure, then she unlocked the phone and dialed David's number. He answered immediately.

"Hi Kelly. Everything ok? You didn't answer my calls."

Mr. Robinson smiled as he was listening in over the speakerphone.

Kelly looked at her boss and said, "Sorry honey. I left the phone on my purse. I just saw you called after I stopped for a drink."

She exchanged a mischievous glance with her boss at her comment and then continued, "Why did you call? I told you I would let you know when I got there."

Her marked change in tone was designed to put David on the defensive. Naturally, it worked. "Sorry honey. No particular reason."

She didn't respond and let the silence hang there a moment. She felt so wicked at doing this with him and she could not explain it.

After a few more awkward seconds of silence, David said, "Ok, well, you are driving so I'd better let you go."

Before responding, Kelly smiled at her boss and then pulled her top over her head, freeing her tits. Then she said to her husband, "Yes, that's probably a good idea. I'll let you know when I'm there."

David, oblivious to the behavior of his wife said, "Ok. Travel safe. I love you."

"You too." She clicked the end call button, dropped the phone in her purse and said to her boss, "I need to fuck."

Mr. Robinson smiled, reached over to tweak one of Kelly's exposed nipples and said, "That's exactly what I have in mind, Mrs. Harkins."

A short while later, Mrs. Kelly Harkins was bouncing her married pussy up and down on her boss' black cock in his living room. Her clothes lay in a puddle on the floor as he physically violated her marital vows while verbally reminding her of what she was doing. His street language was far different from the professional language he used at school. "You was made for this, little bitch. You was made to ride the nigga dick. Not be tied down to some little dicked whiteboy. You learned that yet, Mrs. Harkins?"

Kelly didn't want to answer him. She HAD learned. She knew he spoke the truth. But if she said it, it would make it more real. She knew there was no going back. She knew being monogamous with David was no longer realistic. Her vows were forever violated. But admitting it seemed to take things to another level. Even with all she had done this summer, verbalizing it was just that much more.

Mr. Robinson could see it on her face. The inner turmoil. The conflict. The tug of war of her libido and her conscience. It was time to strike.

He grabbed her hips and froze her in place as she had him fully embedded in her pussy. She looked at him, panting, an unspoken question on her face.

Mr. Robinson said, "Tell me, Mrs. Harkins. Tell me what you learned in your summer school."

Kelly tried to move. She tried to resume fucking to hopefully avoid admitting it. But he held her in place.

"Boss, please. I want to fuck." Kelly felt his chuckle rumble through his torso and his cock fully buried within her.

He gave her that smile of his and said, "I know you want to fuck. That's what we are talking about, isn't it? You being made to fuck. Fucking the nigga dick. Not the whiteboy."

Kelly didn't realize she was slowly nodding her consent to what he had just said.

Her boss picked up on it. "You want to keep riding me, girl? You want to keep bouncing that married pussy on my dick? Keep enjoying car rides like the one you just had?"

Kelly continued to nod and said, "Yes. Please. Let me keep riding you. Please."

The desperation in her voice was apparent. She was close to breaking. Mr. Robinson released his grip slightly and let her rise up and then take him fully inside her again. And again, he captured her in place. "Then you only got one thing to do for that to happen. You just have to admit the truth. You ready to admit that truth, Mrs. Harkins? Ready to admit it so we can get back to doing what you made for?"

She was hypnotized by his words, by her feelings, by her thoughts, and by the sensations in her body. She couldn't possibly give this up. It just wouldn't last. She looked at him with one final act of desperation. One final non-verbal plea of reprieve from having to speak.