Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He offered nothing but a knowing grin in return, and with that, Mrs. Kelly Harkins' will to resist broke.

Mr. Robinson watched as her expression changed from anxiety and nervousness, to the animal desire he witnessed over the summer. He slowly relaxed his grip on her hips, providing her freedom of movement. He felt her pussy clench down and swore he felt her wetness drip from within. He felt her slowly begin to grind on his shaft.

Kelly took a deep breath and surrendered. In a husky whisper, Kelly admitted the truth, "You are right, boss. I was made for this. My pussy belongs to nigga dick. Now please fuck this pussy with that nigga dick." And then she erupted into her most powerful orgasm to date.

Her boss, eager to reinforce her admission, began to do just that. He flopped Kelly onto her back and began to fuck into her with long, deep strokes. He was relentless. The sounds of their fucking filled the room. By the time he emptied inside of her, Kelly had nearly passed out from the intensity of her multiple orgasms.

He slowly pulled out of her ravaged pussy, his cock coated with their combined juices, and moved to present himself to her mouth. A dreamy-eyed Kelly opened her mouth to suck him clean.

Kelly woke with a start about an hour later, still on Mr. Robinson's couch, still naked. A light blanket covering her.

Mr. Robinson was seated in his recliner, wearing only a pair of shorts, smiling at her. Before she could say anything, he spoke, "You were incredible today, Kelly. And I'm glad you finally came to admit the truth. Wouldn't you agree?"

Kelly was at first caught off guard by his use of her first name, rather than her marital name. But he was right. She felt relieved. Unhidden. Free. She felt her face flush red in embarrassment, before she smiled at her boss and nodded, saying, "Thank you. Yes."

It was dusk now. The light in the room slightly dim, enhancing the sexual atmosphere.

Mr. Robinson motioned with his hands for Kelly to lower the blanket to expose her breasts and Kelly grinned at him as she complied. Then he patted his lap, wordlessly telling her to come to him.

Her earlier admission seemed to alter things. It was no longer in question. No longer in doubt. Not a subject of any more debate. Regardless of whether or not it was stated while in the throes of an orgasmic passion, Kelly was clear in her language. Now, even after waking from her much needed nap, it was also clear in her mind. Kelly Harkins was a different woman.

Offering her boss a cunning grin, she slowly removed the blanket from covering any portion of her naked body and began to move towards her him. She padded forward, as graceful as a cat, her body motions falling in line with her newly stated perspective. Her tits gently jiggling with each seductive sway of her hips. She felt radiant as his eyes drank in her sight.

She delicately sat on his lap and draped an arm over his shoulder, her naked tits just below his chin. Her nipples, already hard, responded further at they felt his aroused breath drift across them. She was almost willing him to take one between his lips and very nearly presented one to him for that purpose. But she stopped herself. She inwardly smiled at her reasoning, "He will decide when."

Mr. Robinson marveled at the change in her demeanor and persona. They really had struck gold. He told himself that he had to remember to commend both Tyrell and Rashad on their evaluation skills. Then he refocused his attention back on the naked wife seated on his lap. His words, spoken as if paternal, were laced with sexuality.

"So, let's continue the conversation we were just having. How was summer school this year, Kelly? Educational and enlightening I do hope."

Kelly was nearly squirming with arousal on his lap. His words, his voice, her nakedness, and her memories were driving her wild with desire. She played further into the role with a little girl voice, "I liked it very much, Daddy. I learned a lot."

He responded, "Mmmm...Daddy. I like the sound of that." He paused, watching as she internalized how she would now address him. He began to caress her naked thighs, coming ever closer to her swollen pussy. Then he continued. "But there is still so much learning yet to do. So many new lessons. So much more discovery."

Another teasing pause as he stared into her eyes and ran his fingers gently across her shaved pubic area. "Are you ready to continue learning, Kelly? Are you ready to discover all that you've been missing?" His middle finger was approaching her clit. Her anticipation was building. She wanted to answer but she knew he was not yet done.

Mr. Robinson paused a moment, his finger tantalizingly close to her pleasure spot. He then continued, his tone shifting slightly, making the importance of his words clear. Kelly gazed into his eyes as he spoke, hanging on every word, "Kelly, from this day forth, you will do what you were made for. I will guide you. Instruct you. And you will follow my guidance. A new world of pleasure will be opened to you."

He paused again, his finger hovering over her impatient clit.

She felt as if she could feel the heat, he was so close. She wanted nothing more than for him to touch her. To give her release. She was fully and completely under his spell. Kelly flexed her ass cheeks, raising her pussy slightly, in an effort to make contact.

Mr. Robinson leaned forward and gave her nipple a gentle kiss before turning his eyes back to hers. He could tell she was hooked. He had one more barrier to fully sever and he knew she was ready. "Kelly, are you ready to be educated further by me and my niggas, while you provide tutoring services to the niggas I put before you?"

Kelly was mindlessly nodding, entranced by everything he was saying.

"And Mrs. Harkins, finally, are you ready to do all this without that fucking husband of yours having a clue?"

Kelly could take no more. She was desperate for release. The condescension towards her married life in that last sentence broke her from her trance. She looked at her boss and said, "Yes, Daddy. Please. Teach me to be what I was made for."

His conquest complete, Mr. Robinson sucked her hardened nipple into his mouth as he lowered his finger to her waiting clit, and watched as Kelly erupted in orgasm.

When her climax was complete, Mr. Robinson turned her face to his and said, "Kelly, I am going to give you a ride back to your place. The boys were kind enough to drive your car the rest of the way while you were otherwise occupied. That was very nice of them, don't you think?"

Kelly was still panting as she nodded her head in agreement.

Her boss continued, "When we get there, I want you to do something for me. I want you to thank them for the education they have provided this summer. And I want you to tell them how you want to continue the program which we have begun. That you have so much more to learn and that you want them to join me in helping teach you. Can you do that for me, Kelly?"

Kelly was still breathless. Her arousal still burning and his words and the thoughts they provoked only increasing the heat. Her lips were nearly pressed to his as she said, "Yes, Daddy. I will do that. I want to thank them. Fuck, I want to thank them."

Mr. Robinson gave her lips a gentle kiss and then slowly balanced her as he stood the two of them up. He held her hips as she stood naked facing him and said, "Then let's get going, shall we?"

Kelly nodded with a naughty smile on her face as she stared at her boss. Then her face slightly soured and a pout appeared. Mr. Robinson asked what was wrong.

She motioned to the plain t-shirt and pants she had worn on her trip. She said, "I had to wear that to get out of the house and away from David. I did pack some sexier clothes, but my bag is in my car."

Pleased at the sad expression on her face, Mr. Robinson smiled and touched her cheek gently, saying, "It's ok, Kelly. Let's just get you dressed."

The two articles of clothing she needed to put on took no time and she was ready in a flash. Or thought she was. Her boss held up a finger and then stepped into the kitchen, reappearing a moment later and motioning her to him. She moved without question or hesitation.

Mr. Robinson pulled a pair of scissors from behind his back and said, "This should do the trick.", as he made a cut in the shirt from her neckline down to the middle of her cleavage. The swells of her inner breasts were now evident. He took a step back and nodded his head in confirmation, "Yea, that definitely does the job."

He stepped in close again and gave each nipple a tweak. "The boys are definitely going to appreciate your gratitude, Kelly. Let's go show it to them."

Kelly's entire body was buzzing with stimulation as Mr. Robinson wheeled his SUV towards her place. How couldn't it be? She had her mouth bobbing up and down on his shaft the moment they pulled from his driveway. The scent of her earlier oral performance still permeated the air.

Mr. Robinson waited to park before pumping his cum into her mouth. Kelly happily swallowed his load, then sat up and daintily dabbed the corners of her mouth with her fingers, before licking them clean. As he reached for his door handle, Kelly gently touched his forearm and pulled her phone from her purse. She called her husband.

"Hi David, I just wanted to let you know I made it her safely."

David replied, "Thank you, honey. I was wondering when you were going to call."

Kelly smiled at her boss as her husband spoke. She said, "Yea, sorry. I got here a while ago but took a quick nap and forgot to call. I'm going to put my stuff away and then get to bed. I'll text or call you tomorrow. Love you."

David was hoping for a few more minutes to talk but Kelly's words made it clear she was expecting to get off the phone. He replied, "Ok. Thank you, honey. I'm glad you made it safely. Love you too."

With that, Kelly clicked the end call button and dropped her phone into her purse. She smiled at her boss, awaiting his reaction.

Mr. Robinson grinned at his diamond in the rough before saying, "That's my girl. Now, let's go express your gratitude, Kelly."

Kelly nodded and stepped from the SUV, then took in a deep breath as she thought about what was to come. She heard the men's laughter and voices spilling out from inside and she could feel her pussy respond to the sound. With each step towards the door, the voices grew louder, and her passion rose.

The moment Mr. Robinson's hand touched the doorknob, the sounds from within ceased. He pushed the door open and used his arm to gesture her inside as if conducting her to a seat.

Tyrell, Rashad, and Jake, now seated in silence, all turned their eyes to Kelly as she walked inside. Her body was fully alive. Their gazes enriching the sensations she felt. They were clearly taken by her appearance. Pleased by the display she set before them with Mr. Robinson's assistance. Whatever he had done to modify her clothing was only one piece of the puzzle. The sexuality she exuded completed the picture.

Kelly felt as if she glided to the center of the room and then felt Mr. Robinson step up next to her, draping an arm over her shoulder. Kelly leaned into him comfortably.

Mr. Robinson told the seated men, "Gentlemen, Kelly and I had a brief discussion after we saw each of you earlier today. And she has some things she would like to say to you. Kelly?"

Kelly didn't think she could possibly be more aroused than this moment right now. She was in a room with four black men who have each enjoyed her sexual charms. Men who have shown her pleasures which she never thought possible. She made eye contact with each of them, a sexy smile on her face, before she finally purred out her words.

"I owe each of you a thank you. A thank you for helping me discover parts of me I didn't know existed. And if you will be so kind," she paused for breath at the thoughts which her words were generating, "if you will be so kind as to continue my, um, my education."

The men were mesmerized and sat in silence, hanging on every word.

Kelly continued by turning her eyes to Mr. Robinson briefly, "Daddy helped me understand my summer program was just the start." Then she turned back to the men, each of them clear now as to who sat at the top of the ladder, "He said that there is much more to learn, and I intend to be the best possible student."

Then Kelly took a step forward and pulled her top over her head and dropped it unceremoniously on the floor. She swore she could feel her nipples surge further with excitement at being exposed. She concluded her little statement in a little girl voice, "Will you teach me?"