Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reasoned for a moment on how to respond, the decided to call him. She wanted to avoid exchanging a ton of texts, but she also wanted to hear his voice without any of the others around. For inexplicable reasons, her husband seemed to sound different when she was in the presence of her black lovers. It obviously wasn't his doing because he didn't know anything about them. But her ears seemed to hear him differently. She wanted to test that.

David answered immediately. He was clearly happy to hear from her, "Hey, Kelly! This is a pleasant surprise." He paused a moment and said with a touch of concern in his voice, "Everything ok?"

Everything was ok until that moment. Couldn't they just have a normal conversation without him being like that? Granted, it was wonderful that he always looked out for her well-being, but that almost inaudible whininess as he asked that question really bothered her.

Kelly took a deep breath and tried to let that go as she responded, "Yes, honey. Everything is fine. I saw your text and figured I'd call instead. How are you doing?"

She licked her lips as she finished and tasted some lingering remnants of Mr. Robinson's cum and smiled.

David's response was another triggering event. "Fine. Just missing you being here."

Kelly caught herself before she lashed out, reminding herself of her husband's good attributes, and then said, "David, look, it is very frustrating for me to hear that every time I call. I know you mean well, but sometimes it comes off as more of a guilt thing. Can we please just stop with that?"

David was stung by that little critique but reasoned that it could be interpreted that way and offered her an apology. Trying to lighten the mood, he then asked, "I really wasn't expecting your call. Shouldn't you be in class already?"

Kelly realized the call may have been a mistake as he was right. She would be in class teaching if she were at her former school. Her husband had no idea of the unique 'tutoring' arrangements her principal had established here. She thought quickly and said, "Actually, I'm starting out doing some tutoring right now. One of the other ladies is going on maternity leave soon and I'll be taking over her class."

"That's great to hear, honey. I'm sure you'll make a difference in those you tutor. They can learn so much."

Kelly smiled at his words and at the memories they conjured up. She glanced at the couch in front of her desk. She ran her hand gently along the wood desktop. She looked at the carpet in front of and next to her desk. All places where Jayden Thomas had either fucked her or she sucked him off as part of her tutoring skills which her husband was now praising.

Kelly's increasingly wicked mind started to assert itself in the conversation. "Thank you, honey. You know this is a primarily black school. So, the main student I have been tutoring is a young black man. He's a very good basketball player but needs help to focus on his academics to stay on the team. Mr. Robinson, the principal, you remember him, don't you, honey? Well, he set me up to tutor the young man. He's a fast learner as long as he is properly focused."

As soon as she stopped talking, she felt the urge to touch herself, but didn't. She needed to listen to what her husband was saying.

She caught up midway through what she assumed was his first sentence, "...fast learner. With you teaching, how couldn't he be?"

Her husband's words of praise for her tutoring skills and her student's results were all so innocent to anyone unaware of reality. But to Kelly, who obviously knew exactly what was going on between her and Jayden, David's words were a bit of an aphrodisiac. She let herself pretend he knew the truth and was praising her for her sexual skills instead of her tutoring skills.

Kelly upped things another notch. She lowered her voice slightly and said, "It doesn't bother you that I am tutoring a young black athlete?"

David was caught off guard by the question and particularly the tone of her voice. He felt a curious stir in his penis. He nervously responded, "Uh, um, why do you ask that?"

Kelly smiled as she could almost visualize his awkward discomfort. She continued in that same low voice, "Well, I know sometimes husbands have issues with their wives teaching in smaller settings. I mean, a classroom is one thing. But sometimes in one on one, two on one, or four on one settings," she couldn't help but smile at her reference to the last evening's fun, "it makes husbands feel a little, uh, uncomfortable. You're ok with that, though right, honey?"

David was now shifting in his chair at work. His penis hard for reasons he could not understand. He cleared his throat a few times to try to get his focus back. He reasoned that he was having this issue due to being separated from her for a while now.

He finally answered, his squeaky voice and inability to complete a sentence letting Kelly know that she had aroused him, "No, um, I mean, sorry honey. It's fine. I mean, I guess, I just wasn't, I don't know. I guess I wasn't ready for that question." David took a deep breath as he considered what to say and just how foolish he sounded. He really had no idea how to respond. After a few moments of silence between the two of them, him shifting awkwardly on his seat, and Kelly smiling widely with the sense of power she was wielding, David finally offered, "Look honey, I hate to cut this short, but I have to go. I um, I have a meeting to get to. Maybe we can talk later?"

Kelly ran her tongue across both lips, seeking another taste of Mr. Robinson's seed before she responded, "Sure, honey. Maybe we can talk this afternoon or something. Have a nice day."

She smiled as she heard a befuddled David clumsily respond with his own goodbye.

Once the call was disconnected, Kelly tweaked each nipple through her top and said aloud, "Fuck, that felt good." Then she glanced at the clock. Jayden Thomas would be there in 10 minutes.

****

Jayden was right on time. He walked into Kelly's office to see her leaning sexily with her butt against the desk. She had one foot crossed over the other, and her hands on the edge of the desk. An unmistakable mischievous smile on her face.

Jayden, still adjusting to the potential of his new teacher, momentarily paused in the doorway.

Kelly smiled and said, "Come in Mr. Thomas. Please close the door behind you." Her words were those of a professional teacher. Her tone of voice, however, was that of a woman burning with sexual desire.

Her student never took his eyes from her body as he reached a couple times before finally getting a grip on the door to close it.

Once the door was fully closed and locked, Kelly said, "Sit down, Mr. Thomas.", as she motioned to the couch. Jayden was a bit off guard now. She looked hot as hell, but her voice sounded like a teacher.

Kelly could see there was the slightest sense of confusion on his face as he moved. She let him sit and then said, "I met with Mr. Robinson this morning. As our meeting was wrapping up, he told me what time I should expect you in here this morning."

She paused again, watching his reaction. She could tell he didn't know if this was going to be good or bad.

She stood from her leaning position and began to move slowly across the office floor. She didn't close the distance between the two of them. It was almost a walk of a lecturer talking to students while deep in thought.

She was kind of looking away from him as she said, "Mr. Robinson also gave me specific instructions."

Kelly then turned back to Jayden and closed the gap between them. Her movements were quick, but graceful, and Jayden was almost stunned at how she was suddenly right before him.

Kelly smiled at him and surreptitiously grabbed part of her skirt as Jayden's eyes remained locked upon hers. She slowly began to creep the hem up, all the way holding his gaze as she spoke.

"He was very clear with me. He wanted me to let you know his instructions and how I spent the last hour or so since leaving his office."

The hem creeping higher and higher. Still his gaze never wavered. Kelly was blazing with desire.

"I left his office after following the first step of his instructions and slowly walked the hall. It was filled with your fellow students, mind you. But I walked that hall on my way here, just like I am now."

She paused again. Her pussy now completely uncovered with the hem of her skirt balled up in both hands.

Kelly said, "Would you like to know what his instructions were, Mr. Thomas?"

Jayden was hypnotized. He nodded his head and watched Kelly's smile broaden. Then followed her eyes as she slowly lowered them.

And his eyes found her naked, shaved, and waiting pussy before them.

Kelly said, "Mr. Robinson had me give him my panties, Mr. Thomas. Then walk the hall to my office. His specific instructions were for me to let you know that."

She paused again and his eyes looked to her as if waiting for her to say more. She smiled and said, "And now that you know that, Mr. Thomas. Will you fuck this pussy?"

Jayden sat staring, unsure of what do at first. He had spent all last week in this office with Kelly, and she had sucked him off yesterday on her way back from visiting her husband. As good as all those times where, she seemed to have reached another level today.

Kelly's second request, "Will you?" broke him from his stupor. He immediately stood and began to undo his jeans. Kelly smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you, Mr. Thomas." as she slid her butt up onto her desk and spread her legs to give her student access.

The young black man stepped up between his teacher's spread thighs and lined his black cock up against her pussy lips. They seemed to be opening themselves to welcome him. He was not about to reject the offer.

He slowly slid the head in and watched as Kelly propped herself up so she could watch him enter her also. It was a beautiful sight as her pussy swallowed him. Jayden continued pushing himself in until he was fully buried inside her. Then he paused and looked at his teacher's face.

Kelly's eyes were hooded with pleasure. Her mouth open as if gasping for air, but she was not breathing. It was an image of ecstasy and Jayden felt a surge of pride that he was causing it.

While Kelly's facial expression clearly indicated her pleasure, she needed more than for him to simply be buried within her. She flexed her pussy muscles and said, "Come on, baby. You can look all you want, but I need you to fuck me."

Jayden didn't delay any longer. He grabbed hold of each of her spread thighs and pulled them to his sides for leverage, then began to fuck Kelly hard. It was clear this was on his mind, probably since she drained his balls yesterday on the highway.

Kelly linked her ankles behind his back and began to spur him on. With her heels and with her words.

"Yes, baby...Yessss...Fuck me...fuck meeeee...Just like that...yesssss". Her voice trailing off as she reached her climax.

The slapping of his haunches on her ass cheeks was now a familiar sound in this office after only one week. She relished in the sound and thought back again to how long she had gone without good hard sex. She had no intention of ever going back to the strait-laced life she was living before Tyrell broke her. To punctuate the point, Kelly looked up at Jayden and said, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your cum into me."

It was too much for Jayden. Try as he might, he just couldn't hold out. Kelly was just too much.

Kelly saw his battle and smiled up at him. "It's ok, baby. Don't hold back. You fill this pussy when you are ready."

The young black man needed no further encouragement. He sank himself fully inside her as he began to ejaculate. His sperm launching from his cock to bathe her insides. Kelly lay there, legs splayed, as Jayden finished fucking her. His motions were slowing as his balls were drained. She gently squeezed her pussy muscles and watched the boyish smile appear on his face when he felt it.

When he pulled out, Kelly slid from the desk to her knees before him. Gone were the reservations she once had about having cock in her mouth, particularly after it being inside her and coated with semen. She bathed him with her tongue, leaving him glistening with her saliva.

As Kelly ran her tongue around the head of his cock, she glanced up at him and saw the look of hunger return. And she felt his shaft began to stiffen once again. She smiled at her young lover and said, "Mmmm...these balls have another load for me?", and then she began to suck him in earnest.

Jayden's shaft was fully hard again in no time, the majestic recovery powers of an 18-year-old cock.

Kelly began to work him into her mouth and throat. She would take him fully, then pull back, cheeks hollowed with suction as she took in air through her nose. Then she would repeat the process. The slight head rush she was receiving from not getting enough air was another form or arousal she was discovering.

She continued to massage his balls with her left hand, while using her right to wrap around him and grasp his ass cheeks. She would either hold him place or gently nudge him forward based on the sensation in her mouth and throat.

Then he was ready again. She felt the crown expand and prep for release. His balls, squirming in her hand, got themselves ready. And then Kelly took him fully into her throat.

Kelly felt that indescribable sensation of his cock expanding and then begin to pulse its seed into her mouth. He was so fully buried that she barely tasted him. His semen going straight into her belly. Her nose was pressed into his pubic hair, and she could not pull in any air. But it didn't matter. She was where she wanted to be, doing what she wanted to do.

Their coupling, from the moment he walked in the door, to her draining him a second time, lasted only 20 minutes. Kelly was ready for a third go but didn't want to tempt things. She kissed his cock one last time and then smiled up at her lover. She said, "Thank you for letting me tutor you, Mr. Thomas. I am learning a lot myself. But I think you already know that, don't you?"

Jayden smiled, both with boyish wonder and a bit of arrogance. He said, "I'm glad Mr. Robinson hooked us up. I'm doing better in school too. No shit."

Kelly giggled and said, "No shit. Well that's good to hear. I'm glad I can be of help."

He paused, he had more to say, but was hesitant.

Kelly stood and moved him over to the couch, before sitting beside him. She looked at him with concern and said, "What is it, Jayden? Everything ok?"

He looked at her sheepishly and said, "Yesterday in the car. When your husband was calling. I thought that shit was hot. You know, if you was to answer him while, you know, I was there."

It took Kelly a moment to realize what he had just said. She initially thought this was going to be bad. Once she processed it, she smiled at him and said, "You mean, you wanted to hear me talk to him?"

The confident, young, black athlete was revealing an inner fetish to her. It just happened to coincide with a fetish she discovered she liked also. He looked at her kind of sideways, debating how to answer before he nodded with that same boyish smile from before.

She lowered her voice slightly and said, "Would you like me to call him now?"

It was one of those rare moments since meeting him that he looked uncertain on how to respond. But Kelly knew the answer. She smiled at him and moved to the other side of her desk to grab her phone. She held it; her eyes locked on Jayden's as she came back around the desk towards him.

She watched as he shifted in his seat and imagined that is probably what her husband was doing when they talked just before Jayden came in. She reveled in that thought. And the thought that David was clueless that he was about to once again unknowingly play the cuckold role in her and her lovers' fantasy games.

Kelly looked at Jayden, his eyes matching her own in sexual fire, and said, "Take your cock out again. I want to see it when I talk to him." She paused and said in a more seductive voice, "Excuse me, when I talk to my husband."

Her subtle correction was for the pure purpose of this little game. Jayden knew who she was talking about. But she wanted to drive the point home. For him and for herself.

Jayden quickly pulled his cock free. Kelly was amazed that it was semi-hard once again. She glanced at the time on the phone and reasoned that they had time for another go after the call. But the phone call would have to be kind of quick. She giggled to herself, "kind of quick...just like David."

Kelly stood and let her skirt fall from her hips and then pulled her blouse over her head. She then found David in her contacts. She pressed the call button and said to Jayden, "Ready?", as she heard it ring, before she pressed the speaker phone. button.

David answered on the second ring. "Hi honey." Kelly heard him start to speak and then abruptly stop. He was probably about to ask if everything was ok which he was chastised for just a short while ago. He then said, "Uh, you are calling again so quick."

Kelly looked at Jayden and saw his face expressing the same sentiment. His cock was now reaching full hardness yet again.

She motioned for Jayden to stay quiet and then said to her husband, "Yea, I wanted to call back and say I shouldn't have been so short with you earlier." She paused speaking as she draped a leg over Jayden's hips. Her pussy, still soaked with his seed from their last fuck just a little bit earlier, was now hovering over the head.

Kelly looked at Jayden as she reached between her legs with her free hand and pointed his cock into position. Then she continued with David, "I know you didn't mean anything by it. It was just an awkward moment."

Her pussy once again opened to accept Jayden's hard black cock inside her. She held the phone at arm's length away from both of them to avoid their excited breathing being heard.

David's voice sounded much further than arm's length away once Jayden was fully buried. Kelly pulled the phone back close in time to hear him say, "It's ok, honey. I know you have a lot going on too." He paused before adding, "I hope today's tutoring session goes well."

That was almost too much for the two of them. Kelly knew she had to end the call so this fuck could be ended right. She said, "It'll be fine. It always is." She paused to catch her breath, then continued, "Ok, I really need to get off now. My student will be coming any minute."

Both she and Jayden had to fight from laughing at her choice of words.

David replied, "Ok, good luck. Thanks for calling! Love you."

Kelly's "Love you too." was barely finished when she clicked the end call button and then dropped the phone. She then looked down at Jayden, his cock fully inside her, "Did you like that, baby? Did you like me calling my whiteboi husband? He has no idea I'm a different woman than he married. He has no idea I belong to the nigga dick now."

And with those words, both Kelly and Jayden erupted in one of the most intense orgasms they've ever enjoyed. She rode him hard through their mutual climax. His balls once again pumping a load into her.

Kelly licked and sucked his shaft clean after their last coupling, and then slipped her clothes back on as Jayden pulled his jeans up. A moment later the bell rang indicating the end of third period.

When the hall was cleared, Kelly slipped out of her office and into the faculty restroom to clean herself up. She couldn't resist bringing a fingerful of Jayden to her lips as she did. She had no idea what Mr. Robinson meant by appointment, but she wanted to be ready and presentable for whatever it was. She was then struck by the fact that she was making sure her pussy was presentable. She giggled and shrugged to herself and finished cleaning up before heading back to her office.