Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, this girl can suck a fucking cock" Roberto announced to the room. "You were right as rain about this slut, Byron."

A quick hard slap on my ass and I heard Byron say, "What did I tell you, this girl sucks better than any white bitch to ever put her lips on a black dick."

Byron grabbed my hip in one hand and guided his cock into my used pussy with the other. A nice long stroke and he was buried in my cunt. I let out a long moan that was muffled by the black cock in my mouth. Byron stroked into me at a slow pace.

"Damn slut, we've loosened you up some." Byron said as he gave me a couple of hard deep thrusts making my body lurch forward. "Time to see how tight that ass is" He said as he pulled his cock from my cunt.

I immediately pulled off of Roberto's cock and said with panic in my voice, "Oh shit, go slow!"

Byron grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face back in Roberto's crotch, "Shut the fuck up slut, and suck dick."

I did as ordered and wrapped my lips around Rob's cock but just held his dick in my mouth, waiting for the pain of Byron's dick entering my asshole. I did not have to wait but a few seconds before the pressure of Byron's cock head pressed against my hole; even covered in my juices and cum his cockhead strained against the tight ring of my ass. In a flash of pain I felt his head pop into my ass.

"Ah fuck yeah, there we go." Byron growled into the air.

I screamed in pain as his cock sunk into my very tight virgin asshole. Slowly and inch by inch he pressed his thick black cock into me. The pain was so intense I was crying and my screams were muffled by the thick cock in my mouth. It took him five minutes to fill my ass with his cock. He would push an inch in slowly and then stop and let my ass stretch around his cock. Once he had me balls deep he just held his cock in me. I instinctively pushed with my sphincter muscles to expel his cock from me, my ass just squeezed on his cock, massaging it in waves.

"Oh damn, yeah bitch squeeze that dick. Work that ass out on my black cock." Byron said as he leaned into me.

After a minute of me screaming and moaning into Roberto's cock he stood up off of the stool and backed his dick out of my mouth. He then sat on the floor before telling Byron, "Put this slut on her knees."

Byron pulled out of my ass and then pushed me to my knees. I got on my hands and knees but that did not satisfy Bryon so he pushed me to my elbows.

"Get that ass in the air bitch!" Byron ordered.

I lowered my chest to the floor and as close to my legs as possible. I was in the perfect position to have my asshole taken. Byron stood over me spread eagle and then squatted as he guided his thick cock back into my ass. Roberto scooted across the floor straddling my torso until his cock was at my mouth. Byron drove deep into my ass in one swift stroke.

"Oh shit!" I screamed just before Roberto grabbed the back of my head, a tight grip of my hair and forced his cock in my mouth.

I screamed and choked on his cock as Byron started thumping my virgin ass. The pain was more than I imagined. The pain radiated like a knife cutting my ass open. Roberto began pulling my mouth up and down his shaft penetrating deeply into my throat each time.

As Byron and Roberto slammed their cocks into me at both ends Tom was laughing and cheering them, "Fuck that slut! Give that white bitch some black dick."

The pain in my ass was still sending shock-waves of electricity through my body. If I wasn't choking on Rob's cock in my throat I was screaming in pain into it as he continuously held it in my mouth.

"See slut, this is what we are going to do to you all fucking day." Roberto said as he slammed my head up and down his shaft.

"We gonna fuck your ass, gonna fuck your pussy and feed you black cock in that sweet white mouth of yours, all fucking day!" Byron said in grunts as he continued to stroke steadily into my ass.

Byron had been fucking my ass constantly for about five minutes, and even though I thought it would never happen, the pain of his cock in my asshole finally started to subside. Roberto got to his knees and then pulled me onto my hands by grabbing my hair and pulling me up. I was screaming and moaning as Byron continued to fuck me. Roberto put his cock right at the entrance to my mouth but he did not stick his cock in.

"You want to suck my dick, slut?" Roberto asked in a fake concerned tone.

I screamed incoherently a simple, "Yes!"

"Nah bitch, you gotta beg for it." Tom said as he sat back eating a sandwich.

"Yes I want to suck your cock!" I said in a long deep moan that echoed off the walls.

"Hell no slut, you gotta ask right. Do you want to suck one of your black daddy's dicks?" Roberto continued.

"Yes!" I lurched, "I want to suck my black daddy's dick, please!"

"Well then do it slut, shit." Roberto said as he leaned his cock into my lips.

I took his cock into my mouth and through moans and screams of ecstasy as Byron fucked my ass, I hungrily sucked Roberto off.

The men spent the next ten minutes asking me questions as they used my ass and mouth to please themselves. Never allowing me a chance to speak I answered their questions through moans and screams. My ass was practically numb from the fucking I was getting but small jolts of pleasure began creeping into my body. The pleasure Byron's cock was giving me was completely different from the pleasure I felt in my pussy, but nonetheless, I was beginning to enjoy my ass being taken by black cock. Mostly the very intense feeling of being used by these two men was what stimulated me. I was now a true slut, I was with three men that had all had their cocks in one of my holes that early afternoon.

Without warning Roberto blasted his load into my mouth, his first squirt making me choke. He quickly pulled out of my mouth and shot the rest of his cum on my face and in my hair. He then held his cock in his hand and started slapping my face with his dick as he proclaimed that I was now officially their black cock slut. The men laughed and Roberto and Tom watched the next ten minutes as Byron fucked my ass until he pulled out and shot his cum on my back. He then ordered me to suck his cock clean, I thought for a second but then just went with it and sucked his cock clean of my ass juices.

I was totally exhausted but Byron told me to get up and go shower. I got up, and damn near fell over being weak in the legs and sore from the three cocks I had in me. When I got into the bathroom I immediately pissed and cleared my pussy of cum, as best I could. I got in the shower and then tried to douche my cunt clean, but it was difficult. If I was going to be hanging out here, I would need to remedy that and get the necessary items to clean myself properly and leave them here. I cleaned myself thoroughly and then got out and dried off. I left the bathroom as I had entered it, completely naked.

My three black daddies were lounging around the living room watching some sports show. Immediately I was ordered to make them each a sandwich. I did as I was told and then delivered them promptly. Byron and Tom had gone into their rooms and put on sweats and Roberto just sat on his chair butt naked.

"Hey girl, we got two friends coming over in about an hour." Byron said as he chewed on a bite of sandwich.

"I should put some clothes on." I said as I took a step toward Byron's room.

"Nah bullshit, when you are here, you go like you are now." Byron said pointedly.

"But..." I said before being interrupted.

"No buts bitch, when you in this house, unless otherwise told different, you are stripped bare. That's rule number one." Byron explained.

Byron reached for my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"And rule number two, if you are in this house, any one of us can take you at any time." Byron said, officially.

"And the last rule, for now, rule number three. You fuck and suck any black man that we tell you to, in this house." Byron said as he finished off his sandwich before adding, "get up and get me a beer, slut."

I got up and got three beers out of the fridge. I took the beers to the three men that I now belonged to. After seeing to their needs I went into the kitchen and fixed myself something to eat. Anticipating more sexual activities I choose something light. I served the three men for the next few hours as they watched different programs. At three o'clock their friends arrived, which I greeted at the door as I had been instructed. The two newcomers were shocked to see a little naked white slut inviting them into the apartment. Their shock soon diminished when Tom ordered me to give both men head.

After sucking both their cocks I made them something to eat and served them beers. For the entire game I waited on the five black men. Between being a waitress to my three daddies and their two friends, I would be pulled into this man's lap or the other and then passed to the next. The men fondled and groped my body at their pleasure, and I did not object at all. By the time the game was over I was so sexually stimulated I was eager and wanting of the evening event to come.

As the game wound down Byron pulled me to him and ordered me to my knees, I knew what I was to do and eagerly obliged. After a few minutes of watching me suck Byron's cock, the other four men surrounded me and I began taking them in turns. The visions of the white girl encircled by numerous black men at the frat party popped into my mind and one of my hopes was being fulfilled. I was the white slut in the center of five black studs and enjoying each and every one of their black cocks. My passion burned heavily knowing what I was becoming; I had no idea that the path I was starting on would be the one I would remain on for most of my young adult life.

After sucking each cock to full erection I was bent over the arm of the couch and mounted and fucked by each man. The two guests double teamed me and fucked my face and pussy. After taking loads of cum from the two guests I was triple teamed by Tom, Rob and Byron. Having all three cocks in my holes was an amazing feeling. I had more orgasms during this five on one gang-bang than I had that morning or the night before. After the five men filled me or covered me with their cum, I went to shower and went right back to waiting on them. They started watching another basketball game but they were less interested in the game and they had me suck them off or one of them would bend me over and take me as they pleased. For the entire game I was sucking or getting fucked and getting beers and snacks. The game was over at about ten and I thought that I might need to go home and get ready for school the next day. Byron had other plans as he took me to his room and fucked me and used my holes until one in the morning.

I fell asleep in his bed to wake up at nine the next morning, I was late for school.

I rushed through the house collecting my things as the three men slept. I ran home to change; thankfully my parents had left for work. I got to school and had to go to the admin office and explain my tardiness. I lied and told them that my car broke down. I was given a warning and went on to my classes. All throughout the day I was lost in daydreams recalling the two prior days. By the time school ended for the day I was sore from the days before but I eagerly wanted to go to Byron's apartment.

I decided that I had better go home though and make an appearance at least. When I got home my mother was there and she asked how my weekend was and I told her it was a great weekend with a sheepish smile. I went to my room and checked my phone hoping for a call from Byron but nothing. I laid in my bed and in no time I was fast asleep. I was completely exhausted from the weekend. I woke to my alarm going off the next morning and so I got up and went to class.

12