Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Kelly and Sammy get close and then gangbanged.
11.4k words
4.51
33.1k
46

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KellyRoe
KellyRoe
226 Followers

I waited until Wednesday of the next week for Byron to call me and at the end of class I fought the urge to go to his apartment. I tried calling Byron but he did not answer; I left him a voicemail and finally I decided that I should go to his apartment. I went to the apartment door and knocked but got no answer. I waited outside the apartment for about thirty minutes and still no one showed up. I went home and was bummed out by the fact that none of my three black daddies had called for me.

On Friday I got a call and reading the caller I.D. immediately excited me, it was Byron. My excitement was squashed after my conversation with him. He and his two roommates were out of town, and had been since Tuesday, at a beginning of the year basketball tournament. They would not be home until Sunday afternoon. He did ask if I wanted to use his apartment over the weekend, by which I understood that to mean I needed to go over there and clean it and get it ready for them to come home on Sunday.

I agreed, I was hungry to please him and his two roommates and make them glad they had made me their slut. I thought of the relationship between the three men and myself as I drove home from school. I wondered if I would be so eager to be a housemaid for just one of these men and I decided that, no, I would not enjoy that. I would definitely enjoy the sex but being a housekeeper and waitress would not be the same at all. The control and power the three men held over me as a group was overwhelming and I did not want the sensation of it all to end.

When I got home I told my parents that I was going to go to a friend's house and packed my little sleepover bag and headed for Byron's apartment. I went to the apartment manager's office and picked up the key from the manager, Byron had arranged for a key for me. When I got into the apartment it was a disaster area. It seemed much worse off than what I remembered. I started cleaning the little apartment. It took about three hours for me to clean the place from one room to the next. At about eight in the evening my phone rang, it was Byron.

He called to check up on me and to see if I got the key. I told him that I did and I had let myself in and had cleaned the apartment. He told me that I should keep the key and use the place as my own, which made my day when he told me that. We talked for about thirty minutes about the tournament, they were doing well and looked like they might make it to the last bracket. As our conversation was coming to an end he told me that I should call Samantha and see what she was doing tonight. I thought it odd and told him that she probably did not want me hanging around her, which he told me was totally wrong, Samantha had been asking about me and wanted me to call her. I took her number and as soon as I hung up with Byron I called her.

Samantha answered and was glad that I had called her. She asked what I was doing and I told her that I was at Byron's apartment just listening to some music as I piddled around. She asked me what I would be doing in two hours or so and I told her that I had no plans. She said she was starving and wanted to know if I would have dinner with her and I eagerly agreed. She was excited and told me to just wear something casual and meet her in an hour. I got off the phone with her and went and showered and fixed my makeup and hair and then got dressed. I was a few minutes early and so I sat in my car in the parking lot waiting for her.

A car pulled up and I could see Samantha's platinum blonde hair in the back seat. I watched her lean into the driver of the car and give him a long kiss as the other man got out of the front passenger seat to lean the seat forward for her. I recognized both men from the frat party the week before. Samantha got out of the car and then kissed the second man and then he got in the car and the men drove off. I watched her walk to the front door of the restaurant and then I got out of my car and walked to her and joined her.

Samantha, a senior at Tech, was one of the sexiest and beautiful women that I had ever seen. She was tall and voluptuous, her hair was dyed platinum blonde and it contrasted with her golden deep tan which made her stand out in a crowd. She had nice firm breasts which were 34D that sat perfectly on her chest. Her hips were wider than mine but perfectly matched her body. She was simply a gorgeous woman that men definitely drooled over and spent their days dreaming of having.

We sat down and ordered some drinks. Samantha ordered a chef salad and I did as well. Even though Byron and my other two black daddies were not in town, I was craving the attention like I received last weekend with my three daddies and their two friends they invited over.

"So, those guys that dropped you off, they were at the party last weekend, right?" I asked Samantha.

"Yeah, they were there." Samantha returned as she munched on her salad.

"I thought so. Do you hang out with them a lot?" I asked in return, probing her for more information.

I was interested in her association with the fraternity as the frat's official black cock slut. I wanted to know more about it but I dared not ask her directly.

"Well, I am with the President of the frat, which was the guy driving that dropped me off, his name is Malcolm. He and I have been together for the last two years." Samantha offered.

"Yeah, I am with Byron." I said before taking a bite of my salad.

"You, belong, to all three of them if I understood Byron correctly." Samantha said as she smiled at me.

I nearly choked on my salad at her statement. I swallowed my food hard and caught my breath before responding, "He told you that?"

Samantha let out a laugh before responding, "Of course he did, I was supposed to meet them Sunday and watch the game with them, but he called and said you were there and I told them to enjoy you and that I would catch up with them later."

"Oh you were supposed to be there?" I asked nervously thinking that I had cut in on her and a chance to get fucked.

"Yeah, but girl I was wore the fuck out from Friday and Saturday, I didn't have the energy for another full day of 'watching the game'" Samantha said holding her hands up making the quotations hand gesture.

"What did you do Friday?" I asked not even thinking, "Oh, I am sorry that's none of my business." I quickly recanted.

"No it's OK, from the way things are looking it might very well be your business, someday." Samantha said with a smile.

I began thinking of what she meant by that and immediately my stomach began to burn and my pussy began tingling.

Samantha continued as she watched me process her statement, "I danced at a party some of the frat guys were having, do you dance?"

"Yeah I do, I love to dance." I answered without realizing her question.

"No you don't understand, do you like to dance and take off your clothes as men watch you, that sort of dance." Samantha asked again.

"Oh! No, I have never danced like that." I answered with a surprised look on my face.

"Would you want to?" Samantha returned following up her question.

"God, I don't know if I would be any good at it." I answered wondering why she was asking me this.

"I danced for rent, food and clothes money at a club my first two years here at Tech. If you want to learn how, and I think you would be great at it, I can teach you." Samantha offered. "I am still good friends of the guy that I worked for so he would probably let me give you lessons in his place."

"So you don't dance any longer?" I asked, wondering how she made ends meet since she was still in school.

"Well, sort of, I don't dance in his club anymore, since meeting Malcolm; my tastes have changed so I only dance for certain clients of the guy I used to work for." Samantha answered my question even though opening the door to additional questions.

I was excited by the direction this was going so I asked in follow up, "So, your tastes have changed?"

"Well, they have since I met Malcolm." Sammy said, taking a sip of her wine. "I used to love working at the club, but then I was introduced to Malcolm by the owner of the club I danced at."

"Really?" I asked almost dumbfounded. "So you make good money dancing?"

"Well, the club owner has a lot of connections so he keeps me busy and very well paid." Samantha added before continuing, "Trust me, you will love it. I loved getting on that stage knowing every man in that place wanted me to please them sexually."

"It sounds very erotic, but I don't have anything to wear for something like that." I responded dismissively.

"Shit as young and small as you are, you need to push the school girl look. Those old white guys at the club loved all the little young white girls that danced in school girl uniforms." Samantha said.

I immediately cringed at the thought of dancing for old white men, which drew a laugh from Samantha.

"What disgusts you old or white?" Samantha asked.

"Well, old mostly but also white, before Byron, I had only one white guy, well you know." I said before Samantha interrupted me by blurting out. "Fuck you?"

She continued, "And from what I hear Byron, Tom and Roberto have had you. Don't try hiding shit from me girl, I know all about Sunday." She said smiling a sexy evil smile.

I paused with a shocked look on my face that turned to a sheepish smile before adding, "And their two friends too." I stopped short, stunned at something that I just realized. "Holy shit! I can't remember the other two guy's names!"

Samantha laughed before adding, "That won't be the last time." Samantha laughed into her glass of wine and then took a drink before asking, "So, are you interested?"

"In learning to be a stripper, yes I think I am, but do I have to dance at the club?" I responded smiling at the very attractive blonde across from me.

"Well that's where the money is made." Samantha responded to my question.

"Yuk, I don't know if I want some old white guy slobbering over me." I said as I grimaced at the thought.

"Well, they may slobber over you but those old white guys will offer you all kinds of money for other stuff." Samantha said before eating more of her salad. "Hell, it doesn't matter what color they are, the older they are the bolder they are."

"No shit?" I asked astonished at that information, even though as I thought about it, it did seem to be something that would go hand in hand with that type of work. "Like how much and for what?" I asked.

"Oh shit, I have had guys offer everything from fifty bucks for a hand job to five thousand dollars to stay with them a night." Samantha said pointedly.

"No shit? Did you, never mind that's stupid of me to ask." I said almost burying my face into my salad.

"No, of course not," Samantha said with a small thin smile on her lips as she took a sip of her drink. "Well, I gave them hand jobs a few times but not for anything less than two hundred."

"Holy shit," I muttered into my glass as I took a drink.

We sat for a few minutes and ate our salads and drank our wine.

Breaking the silence Samantha asked, "So did you have fun at the frat party?"

"Yes I did, I have never done or even dreamed of doing stuff like that. I never imagined myself in a room full of men getting fucked as I watched another woman well, you know." I answered.

"Getting gang fucked?" Samantha said in a chuckle.

I sat in silence for a second and responded, "Well yeah, that was amazing watching you, it stimulated me watching what was happening to you."

In a soft moan Samantha almost cooed, "There is nothing better than getting high and then letting a few guys take you."

Without thinking I immediately responded, "Oh fuck I know, how those guys treated me and how they took me Sunday was so fucking hot."

"So they gave you the full treatment did they?" Samantha asked as she finished the last bite of her salad.

"Fuck yes they did, damn I am getting excited just thinking about it." I said as I squirmed in my seat.

Samantha laughed hard before saying, "Oh shit, you are hooked!"

I laughed back at her, "Yeah, I think I am!"

We sat and talked about other things for about ten minutes as we finished our wine. When it came time to leave Samantha paid for all of it, which I objected to at first. Then she said if I gave her a ride home we would be even. So we got in my car and she directed me to her apartment. When we got to her apartment Sammy told me to come in and we could smoke some good pot and drink some more wine and just relax. I liked her and I was even attracted to her. As a very attractive woman she attracted me but I liked her because she was what I wanted to emulate, a true white slut for black men.

We got into her apartment and she told me to make myself at home. She went into her bedroom and changed into just a t-shirt and panties. She came out of her room and my eyes were glued to her as she walked past me into the kitchen. Her body was so perfect and beautiful that I simply could not take my eyes off of her. She got us some wine and while she was in the kitchen she told me where to get the pot and told me to roll us one. I found her stash and rolled us a joint. She came in and sat next to me and I handed her the joint and she lit up. She took a few tokes from it and passed it to me and then I handed it back to her after taking a few hits.

"Girl, you are overdressed, get them pants off. This is a full blown coed slumber party, panties and T-shirts only." She said playfully before taking a drink of her wine.

I was a little nervous at first but decided 'fuck it' and stood up and started taking off my pants.

"Nope, fuck that, stop right there." Samantha commanded as she sprang up from her seat on the couch.

Samantha went over to the radio and put on a CD that had some sexy slow swing on it. She then went and sat back down in her spot.

"Now, do it right, let me see how sexy you are." Samantha said as she reached for her joint for another hit.

I was getting really nervous now; here this very attractive twenty two year old woman was staring at me and I wanted to be the sexiest thing she had ever seen. I slowly started rocking back and forth as I ran my hands through my hair to the music. I brought my hands slowly down my face and down my neck and along the sides of my breasts.

"Oh yeah that's good, very good." Samantha said as she sat back on her couch, one leg flat and the other leg bent into the air.

Her tight little panties accentuated her labia through her panties and as I continued rocking my body side to side my eyes were locked on her crotch.

"Come on girl take that shit off!" Samantha said in almost a giggle.

I continued to rock back and forth and brought my hands to my pants and started unbuttoning them like I normally would.

"No, stop. Do it slow and with purpose." Samantha offered.

I did as she told me and slowly began unbuttoning the denim button and then slowly slid the zipper down as I rocked my body back and forth. When I got the zipper down I brought my hands back up my sides and along the sides of my tits and then back into my hair.

"Yeah, that's it. That's good like that." Samantha said as she leaned to the ash tray to put down the joint. Samantha jumped forward on her knees onto the couch closer to me and then put her hands on my hips before telling me, "Sway your hips like this when you do that."

Samantha pushed and pulled with her hands and made my hips sway in a figure eight. Having her hands on me nearly stole my breath. I was stimulated and horny just being with this woman and now she was putting her hands on me and I was starting to tingle. Never before had a woman attracted me. I mean I had thought other women were pretty and even sexy, but I was attracted to her and I wanted her.

"Swing them like that," Sammy said before leaning back onto the sofa.

I kept swinging my hips and running my hands along my face and body. I was becoming so stimulated that my instincts started taking over. I pulled my finger to my mouth and looked into her soft blue eyes as I slid my finger in between my lips and started sucking my finger, all the while slowly swinging my hips in a figure eight.

"Oh fuck yeah that's it Kelly, damn that looks good." Samantha said in almost a moan. "Now squat down at the knees when you do that and bring your other arm close to your breasts, squeeze them titties together." Samantha demanded.

I did as my new strip tease coach demanded and squatted low as I sucked on my finger and pulled my other hand behind my head so that my bangs fell in front of my eyes as I looked into hers.

"Damn girl, you are a natural!" Samantha said in a laugh. "Now stand up slowly and run your hands to your pant top and hook your thumbs into the waistband and roll those hips as you slowly pull those pants down."

I did as ordered and slowly pulled both sides down which immediately drew a rebuke, "No, do one side then the other then pull each side back up, tease me. Making me pay you a dollar for every movement you make."

I did as commanded. I was so stimulated that my pussy was beginning to moisten. I rotated my hips slowly as I teased my jeans up and down the sides of my hips.

"Now, slowly turn around doing all of that and then pull the pants to the bottom of your ass." Samantha said as she smoked her joint and watched my petite five five frame.

I slowly turned around as I swung my hips and pushed and pulled my jeans up and down my hips. When I was completely turned I slowly pulled my pants past my ass giving Sammy a perfect view of my firm bubbly cheeks. Samantha ordered me to bend at the waist and to push my ass back and so I did. That drew a slap on my butt cheek from the platinum blonde.

"Damn, you have a perfect ass Kelly." Samantha offered as she leaned back into the couch.

I kept my jeans below my ass and swung my hips for a few seconds. Then I squatted making sure that my pants covered none of my ass.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's perfect, you have a perfect heart shape right there." Samantha said as she leaned to me and caressed my ass with her hand.

The feel of her hand on my skin sent pulses of electricity through my body. I slowly stood back up and brought my pants to my knees and then I slowly turned to face her. I wiggled and swayed for her a few minutes more before I shucked my pants completely. The song ended and Samantha began clapping and hooting like a man would. I sat down as she handed me a glass of wine.

"God, you are so sexy, that ivory skin, your small thin body and your dark hair, you're perfect." Samantha said as she took a drink of her wine.

I was completely embarrassed now at her comment and offered a sheepish, "Thank you" and a smile.

Jumping up immediately Samantha ordered, "Take off your shirt and bra, I got a t-shirt you can wear in the bedroom."

Samantha quickly disappeared into her room and spent a minute getting the T-Shirt. I started taking off my shirt and threw it onto the floor with my pants but I hesitated at the bra.

Samantha came back in and pouted at me before saying, "Girl, I watched you ride a black cock while sucking on one as I got gang fucked in every hole God gave me, there is no reason to be shy with me."

I giggled at her remark and then nervously reached behind my back and released my bra and then slowly took it off and threw it on the floor.

In another moan Samantha cooed, "Very nice," Samantha handed me the T-shirt and added, "I guess about 36B? Byron mentioned you had some nice firm tits."

"God, what didn't he tell you?" I said as I put on the T-shirt.

It was cut short and barely covered my breasts and showed off every inch of my tummy up to the base of my tits.

"Well, he neglected to tell me about the other two guys on Sunday." Samantha said as she took a hit of the joint and then passed it to me. "So, did they gang fuck you or just pass you around?"

KellyRoe
KellyRoe
226 Followers