Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both, he had me greet them at the door completely naked and then had me blow them." I stopped to take a hit of the koosh. "Then they double teamed me at each end and then Byron, Rob and Tom triple teamed me. Then I spent the rest of the evening getting them food or beer and giving head or being bent over and fucked as they pleased."

In a sexual coo Samantha responded, "Oh, did you like them just bending you over whenever they wanted to? I love that shit, makes me feel like a true slut."

"Hell yeah I did, I never felt so sexy and slutty. I can't wait til they get back Sunday." I answered before taking a long pull from my wine glass.

"Well, I hope you like being shared, because these guys are crazy about that shit. They love ordering us to fuck and suck their friends." Samantha said as she took the joint from my fingers as I handed it to her.

"Shit, sounds good to me." I responded as I smiled at Samantha thinking of her comment and how she said 'us', it made me feel good knowing she considered me an equal.

"Well I hope so, because girl, you're gonna get fucked so much if you stay with Byron and his roommates. And the frat parties, oh fuck, I wasn't kidding about being gang fucked." Samantha said as she rolled her eyes.

"No shit? How many times have you been gang banged by those guys." I asked, hoping she would mention something about her being the frat's BCS.

"Oh fuck, too many times to count, football season is the worst; seems like every win I am trained by all the black guys on the team, and that's if they win. If they lose, shit, I still get gang fucked by the team but they fuck me completely out."

"Trained?" I asked thinking I knew what it meant but not sure.

"Well, when they train bang you they form a line and usually double fuck you until everyone gets a go." Samantha said before killing the glass of wine. "Used to, they had a deal where if they lost a game they didn't get any pussy. That's when Tammy was here."

"Who is Tammy?" I asked.

"Tammy is a girl that graduated last year. She lives in Dallas now and is a stripper for one of the high end clubs up there." Samantha said as she got up and went to the kitchen to fill her glass with more wine.

My eyes immediately locked onto her beautiful firm ass. She walked back in and handed me her glass and then grabbed mine and filled it and handed it back. She then flopped back into her spot on the couch.

"So let me ask, and I hope I don't offend you, but Byron said you were the frat's BCS. Is that right?" I asked, taking a sip of my wine.

"Fuck no, I am not offended, and yes that's what they like to call me and a few other girls that are always at their parties." Samantha answered.

"Byron said there is a ritual to it, what the fuck is that?" I asked eager and hopeful as to what her response would be.

Laughing Samantha answered, "Oh yeah, 'the ritual', all it is is every black guy in the house gets to fuck you. It's just a full on frat house on one girl gangbang. They all fuck you then you are officially a Black Cock Slut for their frat house."

"And that's it?" I asked, even though being gang fucked by fifty plus guys was no small matter there seemed that there should be more.

"Well there is other shit, like I cannot refuse to fuck any of the frat members at a frat party." Samantha said as she leaned to her stash and started to roll another joint. "That and if you are not claimed by any of the frat brothers you have to fuck them when they call you, but hell I never knew a girl that didn't hook up with at least one of the frat brothers, so then the other members of the frat have to ask his permission to fuck you out of a frat party."

She went on to explain that generally, a girl is open season when the guy that she was with graduates or drops out. Normally she figures out pretty quick to get with at least one of the guys because the rest of the frat is calling her all the time and she is constantly being passed around.

I asked her additional questions about it and she answered my questions; then she asked, "Are you going to go to Tech when you graduate?"

"Yes, I definitely am now, I was thinking of SMU or Baylor but I think I will go here." I answered.

"Oh fuck, Baylor, there are some big guys that go there, shit" Samantha added.

"Last year, one of the girls' ritual to become a BCS was she was awarded to whichever football team won the game between them. That girl didn't walk right for weeks when she got back."

"You're kidding! Guys from another school fucked her?" I asked in a shocked tone.

"Oh hell yeah, they do that sometimes. Shit, you sucked a guy's cock that goes to A&M. When you are a BCS for this frat, it's the entire frat, nationwide." Samantha said with a grin.

"God damn! I never would have known he didn't go to Tech if you hadn't told me. That's fucked up!" I responded with a devil may care grin on my face.

"So, do you want to be a BCS for the frat if you do go here?" Samantha asked.

"Well I think so, I mean I fucking love the way I am treated by Byron and Roberto and Tom. I don't think Byron wants me to though." I answered in almost a defeated tone.

"Shit, my ass, he is gonna offer you on a silver platter to that fraternity, if you decide to go to Tech. It will probably guarantee him the President's position next year" Samantha said in a chuckle as she took a gulp of wine. "That is if you make a good little white slut for him. I got Malcolm his office seat as President; he had me fuck every guy at least once every two weeks last year to get the votes he needed, and that's not counting the frat parties."

Samantha leaned forward as I looked at her with a blank face and asked, "Are you fucking kidding me, he prostituted you for votes?"

Samantha busted out laughing, "Well, I guess that's one way to look at it. I don't look at it that way though, I helped my man get his position like any other woman would, I just put more effort into it than most politicians' wives do."

I giggled at her laugh and response to my question and then added, "Yeah I guess that's one way to look at it."

Samantha sat her glass down on the coffee table and then leaned back into the arm of the couch. She stretched her feet out across the couch and placed them in my lap.

"This is ok, isn't it?" She asked about her feet being in my lap.

"Oh, I don't mind" I said as I scanned from her feet up her legs to her little triangle panty covered bush. I lingered my eyes for a few seconds as I imagined what she felt like to my mouth and then scanned back up her body to her face. When my eyes reached her face she had a fingernail between her teeth and she had a sexy smile on her lips. She knew I was attracted to her and she liked it. I took one of her feet in my hands and softly began to massage her foot.

"Oh, that feels good." Samantha said as she watched me massage her.

I continued massaging her feet as she leaned forward and grabbed her glass from the table and took a sip before leaning back into the couch.

We sat in silence for a minute as I massaged her feet; I could hear the blood rushing through my ears as I became more and more stimulated by the situation.

"Come here, Kelly." Samantha said to me in a soft moan.

I stopped massaging her foot and paused for half a second before lifting up on my knees and leaning over her, placing my hands on each side of her. I slowly made my way up her tanned body; she reached out with one hand behind the back of my head and then gently pulled me closer to her. I lay softly on her body and the feel of her under me, my legs caressing hers as I placed one leg between hers and the feel of her breasts pressing into mine, made my heart thump fast and hard. She felt so soft and warm. Her hand still behind my head, guiding my head to hers, she pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed passionately for a few minutes. I felt her hands on my belly and the sensation of my skin quivering to her touch sent a shiver through my body.

Our tongues softly massaged one another as I felt her hand slide up my belly and under the T-shirt that barely even covered my tits. I moaned softly into her mouth as she began rolling my nipple between her fingers. I began sucking on her tongue as her other hand slipped under the fabric of my panties and began rubbing my now very wet pussy lips. As she massaged my breasts with one hand and slid her finger over my clit separating my pussy lips with her finger I began kissing her more passionately and moaning heavily into her kiss.

We spent a few minutes with her exploring my body as I explored her mouth. I pulled from our kiss as her finger began making my pussy flow and I softly cooed, "God, that feels so good."

I then leaned to her side shifting my body off of hers which freed one of my hands. I leaned into her and kissed her again and then I caressed her pussy lips with my fingers through the fabric of her panties. As we continued to kiss I pulled my hand softly up her belly and she shivered at my touch. I then found my way under her shirt and began caressing and fondling her tits. I played with her tits as I kissed her for a few minutes then I slowly sent my hand down her torso and under her panties to find that she was moist as my fingers pulled and pushed along her exposed clit. She was into me as much as I was into her. I broke our kiss and leaned my head over her breasts and used my tongue to lift the T-Shirt up and up until I was licking and swirling my tongue around her nipple. We continued fingering each other as I went from one nipple and then the next.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until Samantha softly said, "I know you can suck a black cock as good as I can, but how are you at eating pussy?"

I didn't answer; I just let out a moan and pulled myself back on my hands and knees. I leaned in and softly kissed her and then slowly pulled my body down her torso. I slowly shifted my knees as I kissed my way down her tummy. I pulled back as far as I could before the arm of the couch at my feet blocked me from pulling back further. I pulled my torso into my legs making my ass shoot high in the air as I brought my mouth over her panty covered pussy. I brought my elbows between her opened legs and tucked in tight. I used one of my hands to pull the soft delicate panty fabric to one side and then for the first time in my life, I tasted another woman's juices.

"Oh fuck, that is so fucking hot." Samantha cooed as my tongue pulled between her lips up to her clit.

She started running her hands in my short straight black hair as I started darting my tongue into her. I then started sucking on her clit which prompted her to grab the back of my head and press my mouth into her. She was moaning heavily as I performed my oral talents on her. Even though I had never had a woman in my mouth before I knew how I liked getting eaten by men and she seemed to respond to my treatment. I slowly slid my finger into her pussy and hooked my finger so that I pressed on the nerve bundle inside her pussy that is directly behind her clit. That sent her into orbit as she began panting and begging me to keep doing what I was doing. She started bucking her hips into my mouth and I knew she was about to have an orgasm.

Unexpectedly, her phone rang in her room. She did not hesitate or pause and for another two minutes I massaged her g-spot as I licked and sucked on her clit as her phone rang. The phone quit ringing and I continued sucking and licking her clit and in one long loud moan she pulled me into her and had an orgasm. She flowed heavily and I licked and slurped her juices from her. She pulled at my head like she wanted me to come up to her and so I finished giving her head and crawled back up to her and we kissed, hungrily devouring each other. She broke our kiss and said she had to go check her phone and so I sat up and sat on my feet as she wiggled from under me and went to her room. I grabbed my glass of wine and took a long pull, washing her taste in my mouth down my throat with the wine. I could hear her talking on the phone but I could not make out what she was saying. I was so horny that I pulled my legs out straight and leaned back into the arm of the couch and started rubbing my pussy. Samantha did not take long before she was back with a bag. I was about to ask who was on the phone but she simply sat the bag down and pulled herself on top of me and immediately kissed me. Then she slid down and began sucking and licking my nipples and then made her way between my legs.

For the next five minutes I received the absolute best head that I had ever been given. She was masterful with every move of her tongue and every lick and every suck on my clit. In no time she had me moaning and writhing as she ate my pussy. I grabbed her head in my hands as she brought me closer and closer to coming. As she continued to finger my pussy and lick and suck on my clit I was lost in passion. In an instant my body tensed as the surge of electricity from my orgasm shot from my clit and through my body into my brain. I let out a long deep growl as I came in Samantha's mouth. She continued licking and slurping my juices as I had done to her until my orgasm ceased and my body began to relax. I honestly did not want her to stop; I had never had any one give head to me so masterfully. She leaned up and smiled at me. She leaned over and reached into the bag and lifted a huge black dildo into her hand.

She showed it to me with a sexy smile and softly said, "I think you are ready for this now."

Samantha then brought the dildo to her mouth and started sucking on the head of the fake cock. She sucked on it and moaned for a few seconds and then took it out of her mouth and then guided it to my crotch slowly. She pushed and pulled it along my wet pussy lips and then pulled it up to my mouth. I took it into my mouth and began sucking the head of it.

"You taste so good, just like honey." Samantha said as she held the dildo in my face.

I moaned as I sucked on the head of the fake prick. It actually felt good and it was huge, I could barely take it into my mouth it was so thick. It was soft and squishy and covered in my juices. It had to be ten or eleven inches long and three inches thick. I sucked on the fake cock hungrily, wishing it was a real black cock in my lips. Samantha pulled the dildo from my mouth and slid it down my chest between my breasts. She pulled it along my tummy as she looked into my eyes with a wicked smile on her face.

Samantha rubbed the head of the dildo up and down my pussy lips and then slowly pressed the fake dick into my wet pussy. I let out a soft moan as the pressure on my pussy lips gave way to the force of the dildo pressing into me. Sammy started fucking my pussy with the top third of the dildo. The fake cock was thick and pressed my pussy open wider than anything I had ever had in me. I started rubbing Samantha's arms as she continued fucking my cunt. Suddenly a loud bang at the door of the apartment and I jumped and gasped at the loud noise. Samantha grabbed my hand and placed it on the dildo.

"I better get that." Samantha said as she got up from the couch looking at me with a smile.

I started to get up and she walked back to me and told me to continue fucking my pussy with her dildo. Another loud bang at the door, which made me jump in surprise again.

Samantha went to the door and I did as I was instructed and just held the dildo in my cunt as I watched Samantha answer the door. My stomach was churning at the thought of who was at the door and that whoever it was; Samantha had every intention of allowing them inside as I was spread eagle on her couch fucking myself with a black dildo. Samantha opened the door in her t-shirt and panties after checking the peep hole in the door. Malcolm walked in the door with three friends in tow.

Not noticing me on the couch immediately as the back of the couch was to the entryway to the front door, Malcolm growled "Damn girl, what took you so long?"

Malcolm didn't even let Samantha respond before grabbing her in his arms and kissing her. His hands were squeezing her tight ass as he devoured her mouth. I watched the four men come into the apartment and Malcolm as he molested Samantha by peeking over the back of the couch. When one of the other guys squeezed by them and walked towards the living room I scrunched back into the couch. He walked past the couch, not noticing me, and went straight to the TV. He turned off the cd player and turned the TV on and then spun around and stopped in his tracks when he saw me spread eagle on the couch with a dildo in my pussy.

"God damn!" the man said loudly as his eyes were locked onto my crotch.

Another of the men that came in with Malcolm walked passed Malcolm and Samantha and walked to the couch and immediately locked his eyes on me before following up his friends comment with, "Holy shit, what the fuck?"

I watched the guy's face as he stared at me on the couch. I started slowly stroking the dildo into my pussy and watched his expression, a wave of electricity washed over me knowing what was going to happen tonight. I felt slutty as this man that I have never met before stood there and drooled over me knowing that he was going to put his cock in one or all of my holes and use me as fuck meat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" Malcolm said as he released Samantha and started to walk into the living room.

Malcolm pushed past the second man and made eye contact with me. I was smiling at him and biting my lower lip as I slowly stroked the dildo into my pussy.

"Damn, that's what took you so long." Malcolm said as his eyes left mine and scanned down my body. "Damn girl, where did you find this little piece?" He added, obviously not remembering me from the frat party from the weekend prior.

Samantha walked to the back of the couch and leaned on it before answering and pointing out each man, "Guy's this is Kelly, Kelly this is Malcolm, Tyrone, Josh and Vincent."

I let out a long moan as I responded, "Hi guys."

"Damn Sammy, you been getting this bitch ready for us?" Josh said; he was the last guy into the living room.

"Fuck who cares; we here now, time to give this little white girl some real dick." Vincent said as he leaned closer to the couch and grabbed my breast into his hand and squeezed it roughly.

"Fuck, you know how to entertain your guests Sammy, here we thought we would come over and fuck you good and here you have us a nice little ho to break in." Vincent said as he continued molesting my tits.

Two of the men started to unzip their pants which excited me and I started pushing and pulling the fake cock faster and deeper in and out of my cunt. I started moaning as the sensations from my pussy made their way into my throat. Samantha sat at my feet at the other end of the couch and caressed my thighs and smiled at me.

"You guys can take out whatever you want, but I am not done with her so have a seat and enjoy the show." Samantha said as she pulled her knees into the couch seat and positioned herself on her elbows between my legs.

Samantha placed her hand on mine and started helping me push and pull the dildo in and out of my cunt.

"Sammy you have one fine ass!" One of the men said as he leaned in and gave her a hard slap on her butt cheek.

"Thank you, baby." Samantha moaned between kissing the inside of my thighs.

Vincent stopped groping my breasts and grabbed some rolling paper and rolled himself a joint as he stood and watched Samantha and I on the couch.

"That's the hottest shit I have ever seen, we need more of girl on girl shit." Vincent said as he took a few hits from the cigarette that he rolled and then passed it to Malcolm.

"Hell yeah, and look at that slut take all that dildo. Bet that is some nice fucking pussy." Josh said as he stood to the side of the couch closest to my head.