Kelly was so Beautiful Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mailman reached down and pulled up his pants, he fastened them, looked at his watch and said benignly, "Well young lady, I would like to thank you for today, this has been without doubt, the best day I have ever had." He kissed her quickly, felt her nipple for the last time and walked down the hall. He picked up his bag, and opened the door. But he stopped and sneaked a look, he didn't want to be seen leaving this lovelies house, "it might spoil things for the future," he said to himself.

Kelly heard the door close and she sat there and pondered what had happened, she had been thoroughly taken to the sexual cleaners, laundered and tidied away, she had had so many orgasms it muddled her brain. She got off and almost fell down, her legs were jelly. Her body was alive and itchy, she was tingling all over, she knew she had been consummately fucked by a man, a real man. And to be honest, even though she knew how wrong it had been, it had been fantastic, out of this world, so unexpected, totally unplanned, and she had loved it.

During the day she gradually pulled herself together, she would never ever forget it, but she had to put it behind her. And when her husband came home she was at ease, a bit guilty yes, but she was alright. And that night when they made love she was a little less energetic than was usual, her husband noticed it, but never asked anything. He was a very happy man as he drifted off to sleep next to his beautiful bride.

Kelly avoided the mailman, but a week later he got her again. He had had his shift pattern changed, and now instead of a morning round, he was on an afternoon round. It was to do with cost savings, he didn't care, it was all the same to him. He didn't have mail for Kelly this day, but he noticed her in her rear garden as he passed by.

"Hi there," he called, "how are you?" Kelly looked back, saw him and waved, but didn't answer him. He saw her wave and took it as a 'come on in' wave. He walked down her path, the side of her house was secluded. He dropped his bag to the floor, walked up behind her, slipped his arms around her waist, snuffled into her hair, kissed her neck and gripped her nipples. Kelly was up the rigging in a heartbeat.

Without waiting for even a yea or a nay he carried her the few yards back into her kitchen. He had his hold, his fingers were raking her nipples and he hurried through to her sitting room. This man was a predator, he knew what he wanted, and he knew that this young married beauty was, or nearly was, a fucking nymphomaniac.

He got down to the floor with her and had her stripped in seconds, all in between fingers, nipping and kissing her. From there it was plain sailing, he ripped his cock into her in double quick time. He felt her have climaxes, he jammed in and out. He wanted his, her getting hers was a foregone conclusion. There was no way Kelly could resist or stop the explosions going off in her.

Again the mailman shot tons of fluid into her gaping pussy, he pumped until he was dry. Then he became gentle, he kissed and loved her, spoke words of endearment to her, calmed her, and held her in his arms until she settled. And then he was gone, just like that.

Kelly, dazed and stunned by the sudden fucking she had received and being unable to stop or resist, lay on her rug for thirty minutes or more. The orgasms she had had off him were still rumbling around her body. When she climbed to her knees, and cum ran down her leg, she cried. She had had many climaxes, but this time she regretted the friendship she had shown to the mailman. "No more, never again!" she told herself, and Kelly meant it.

She kept him at bay easily enough, but he was becoming persistant. In the end she then threatened to report him for sexual harassment if he didn't mend his ways. This was enough to put him on the back foot, and he asked for a new mail round and he disappeared from Kelly's life.

But the one thing Kelly couldn't get out of her head was the mind bending climaxes and orgasms she had had during her bouts of illicit sex with him, and her unknown stranger. They tormented her sometimes, she even imagined her husband to be them, which she hated, but never the less had mountainous, heart rending, back breaking climaxes when she did.

She began to think of other men, people she knew, even boys making love to her, seducing her to where she had to give in completely, and let them use her for whatever purpose they wanted to. But Kelly knew she could never go out and find other men, she even considered finding the mailman again. She sometimes hoped the stranger would come back and take her once more, but knew also that would be disastrous.

She couldn't understand herself, she was so much in love with her husband, and she would die if she didn't have him. "So why do I feel like this, why do I want another man, or even men?" she asked herself repeatedly, and not knowing the answer. And with a relief Kelly had her period, she hadn't thought about being knocked up by her two lovers, so it was a welcome thing when she came on.

Then a few days later she received a phone call, and it was to save her life, even quite possibly save her marriage.

"Hello beautiful," the voice said. Kelly's heart skipped a beat, she had actually thought of him for an erstwhile lover. But had discarded it as a none starter because he lived halfway around the world from her.

"Hey there stranger," she replied, "how are you?" she asked.

"I'm great Kelly, all the better for hearing that sultry voice of yours again," he intoned.

"Away with you," she giggled, "where are you, and what are you, or should I say, who are you up to?" she giggled again. Her husband had told her of his exploits, or the bits he knew.

"Now now," he laughed, "enough of that, you know there is only you on my mind Kelly," he told her. "But listen, I don't have a lot of time, I am down your way tomorrow, and need a place to stay for a month, can you put me up please?"

Kelly was taken by surprise, she stammered, he took that as a, 'no I'm sorry,' and told her not to worry, that he would find somewhere.

"No no," she told him, "its fine really, I just didn't expect that," she said. "I'll have your room ready and waiting, what time will you be here?" she asked.

"I'll be there about noon if that's okay, I have a lot of work to do, but I'll work from your home if that's okay. I have all my gear, computers, printers, scanners and the rest, alright?" he said. She told him it was and was looking forward to seeing him again.

He lived in Australia now, and she had only seen him once since her wedding, and at that, he had told her she was the most beautiful adoringly sexy woman he had ever met. The twinkle in his eye had told her to be careful around him. Now that thought popped back into her lovely head.

She was excited by the thought of him being in their home, with him being close by, and she thinking he was sexy, and him knowing she was. Her husband was more than happy to be linking up again after two years. Kelly prepared a room, her husband put extra wires and plug things in for his equipment.

That morning Kelly got excited by the thought of him, she dressed for him without realising she was. Her skirt was of light denim, not a tight one, a little flared, and cut about four or five inches above those shapely knees. Her top was a soft satin number, which was snug rather than tight, she turned this way and that as she appraised herself. Kelly didn't like the way her bra cut lines around her so that went.

She tried it with two buttons undone, then three, then four, four were too many so she settled on three. It showed just enough cleavage without being obvious. She wore a thong that cut the cheeks of her gorgeous ass in two, bare legged and backless sandals were her preferred choice. She did her hair, she knew how he liked it, he had told her hadn't he? Then she carefully did her face, one last inspection and even Kelly thought how good she looked.

It still hadn't registered in her mind that she was doing this for him, and she didn't understand that her infernal horniness was about her either. She just wanted to look good, and she did, extremely good. The horniness she felt constantly was at the back of her mind, just sitting there waiting to be called on. He arrived right on time, they hugged and exchanged cheek kisses, he marvelled at her, telling her she looked even better than was possible. Kelly was delighted, she felt like a school girl in front of her headmaster, but she recovered and showed him to his room. She left him to unpack and get settled in, she made a lunch and he came down.

They chatted about this and that, he looked around, he had only been here once, he espied a wedding day photo of just Kelly in her dress, flowers in hand, and she looked fabulous.

"Do you know," he said, picking the photo up, "I have thought about you a lot Kelly, and I mean a lot." She watched him gazing at her photo, it was a beautiful one, even she admitted that.

"And what have you been thinking then Daddy?" she said quietly, this was the first time she had ever called him that since she had married his only son. And Austin liked it, he liked it a whole lot. He turned to her and her smile dazzled him, her eyes were alive, vital. Kelly saw the look he gave her, and the rumble in her stomach hit her, her horniness popped its head out and she swore she heard it say 'Hello,' to him.

The glint in his eye went and Kelly suppressed the tingle in her nipples. "What have I been thinking about Kelly, can I show you?" he said to her. He knew that doing this was a risk that could backfire on him in a maelstrom of trouble. He went to her, put his hands on her upper arms and kissed her.

His beautiful daughter in law was mesmerised and paralysed, she just stood there and let him kiss her, he pulled back. Kelly's soft lips quivered, and then he kissed her again, and this time it was a full on lip smacking kiss. One that could never be excused as an, 'hello, nice to see you again, kiss.'

Horny popped out and kissed him back, her pussy liquefied, her nipples burst, and her tummy ached.

"Daddy," she mumbled with her lips on his.

"Mmmmm?" he mumbled in to hers.

"We... we... shouldnth," she mumbled again.

He nodded his head, saying silently, "yes we should." He caressed her breasts one handed, clipped a nipple between thumb nail and finger nail, Kelly let out a silent scream into his mouth. To him it was heavy breathing, so he kept on.

Kelly and her father in law were locked now in an embrace, one that Kelly now knew was going to happen the minute she had answered the phone yesterday. She had wanted it to happen, she had dressed to make sure it would happen, and she had played the part for him to ensure it would happen. The slut within had been released, to him, her sexy father in law, and her husband's dad.

Their bodies pressed up tight and personal, he crushed her to him, making her feel his rock hard cock, rock hard because she had made it that way. Kelly knew this and it added to her own excitement, which was now coursing through her wanton sexy body. He stopped suddenly, went and locked the doors, came back, he kissed her again and then he picked his beautiful girl up and carried her into her bedroom.

There they kissed and loved their way to total nakedness, her hand sought and found him, he sought and found her hot slick oily pussy. And their moans rifled the electric atmosphere in the bedroom. Neither could wait any longer, proper love making would have to wait, right now both had extremely urgent needs to attend to.

He climbed over and saw for the first time Kelly's exquisite feline sexual beauty, it was there for him, only him, she guided him to her, and he slid home in a satisfying whoosh, both of them loved the feeling of hard cock entering such a wonderful receptacle as Kelly's pussy. Kelly clamped herself to her husband's father for the first time.

Her pussy said "hello and welcome" to the cock and kissed it, Kelly felt the movements within her. Then she settled back and let her lovely father in law do her the way she knew he was going to. And the way he wanted to, he fucked her with long slow strokes, enough to make her wiggle under him. She wanted to urge him on, faster and harder but resisted. She knew he would give her all she wanted and more, she could sense and feel it from him.

He struck Kelly with solid knockout blows, that she rode and parried, the climax this brought her was a bone crusher. It rattled through her like an earthquake of a high magnitude. She gripped him with her nails and feet forcing him on to greater and greater things. He fucked her with as much power as he could muster, and withstand himself.

Soon Kelly was gasping for breath, he too was breathing deeply and sweat was dripping from his forehead, and then he came. Kelly didn't tell him not to, she wanted his cum in her. She wanted her belly to be filled with his white mice. Austin grunted one last time and hit her with a serious slapping thud, his loins connected and melded with hers as he pumped his cum deep into his beautiful daughter in laws womb.

That's when they laughed at each other, a lovers satisfied laugh, they hugged and loved. Kelly was amazed at how she was feeling, she had loved this, the copulation with her father in law wasn't for reasons of regrets, it was for reasons of congratulations, and celebrations. A thought popped into her lovely head, he saw a flicker in her eyes.

"Now you know what I've been thinking about Kelly, this and you," he told her.

"Yes I know it now, and let me tell you daddy, you are naughty, very naughty for seducing me for you," she replied sexily. "One month," she said to him. "I have you here for one month right?"

"You have," he replied, wondering what was coming next.

"Well isn't that just dandy then?" she said, and pulled him to her for a super sexy kiss.

Not slow on the uptake, he told her, "You have, so we will have lots of things to do while I'm here, I hope?"

"You can bet on it mister, but nothing must get to Michael okay?" she told him forthrightly.

"Absolutely nothing I promise you, any way I'll be so busy at evening time you'll hardly see me," he told her.

"Why is that then?" she asked innocently.

"Because I'll be here with you in the day, or most of them hey?" And he laughed at his own joke. When Kelly saw his meaning she thumped him in the ribs.

"Don't get big ideas," Kelly told him, she grabbed his cock, and said, "Do you think you can keep this up five days a week for a month old man?" she said kindly.

He saw her point, "Hmmmmm," he mumbled, "maybe not all day long, but I'll die trying!" he tickled her and laughed. Kelly knew he would too, but she was also pragmatic enough to know all day was a no goer.

They rose amid lots of kisses, fondling and hugging tightly, they showered separately, Kelly went to start dinner for her husband, he would be home in an hour. His dad came down, a pen behind his ear, and a notebook in his hand.

"Props," he told his beautiful daughter in law, she guffawed and splashed him with water from the sink. Michael chose to enter just after he had dried off. They greeted each other as warmly as a father and son could. She saw the love they had for each other, and she sighed. "It's too late for recriminations now Kelly, you've had it away with his dad, and you'll be having it away with him again tomorrow, and the ensuing days after that, no turning back, not now," she told herself as she kissed her husband.

She was amazed at how calm she felt, being done and having it off with the stranger and the mailman was off the wall. But just having spent the afternoon in bed with her husband's dad and she felt fine, no hang ups, no guilt, nothing. She was already looking forward to the next four weeks with utter relish.

That night her husband got it big time, she was her normal horny self. But one thing Kelly wasn't too sure of were the pictures of her father in laws face, along occasionally with that of the stranger and the mailman in her head when they had been screwing her. But they fired her up into huge orgasms which pleased her husband no end.

The next morning Kelly never even bothered to dress, she told her husband that she was going back to bed. "No point in lying about it, is there?" she really was going back to bed, her father in laws. She kissed him goodbye and went upstairs, she quickly tidied herself up for his dad, donned a sexy see through, and nothing else, then the beautiful young wife walked into his room. He stirred but didn't waken, she got into bed with him and got his cock. "You are one wanton hussy Kelly Walker," she said to herself, already she was super randy, "throwing yourself at your father in law like this!"

His cock started to get thicker, harden, she was only holding it, she wasn't jerking him off. In his sleep he sensed a warm soft body against his from the back. A soft velvety hand seemed to be holding his growing erection.

Then a warm velvety voice in his ear whispered, "Are you awake Daddy, hmmmm?" A gentle squeeze was all it took from her and his mind jolted into daylight.

"I wasn't, but I am now Kelly, good morning darling," he said over his shoulder.

"Good morning Daddy, I thought you were feeling a little sleepy but I thought you might want your breakfast in bed?" she sniggered softly, her hand just starting to slide up and down his cock shaft.

"That's thoughtful of you, you sexy woman, I'm starving," he said back, "and I know exactly what I want to eat!" He threw himself around, jumped over her and twisted himself. He landed on top of her gorgeous daughter in law and 69nd her immediately.

Kelly was paralysed for a moment until she felt him sucking her silky pussy, then his tongue hit home and Kelly had her first mini orgasm of the day. Her eyes focussed on his hard cock swinging above her, she tilted and lifted her head and she had him. She got her teeth behind his flange and pulled him down, to where she could lay back and just suck him off while he plated her and ate her alive.

His tongue, teeth and mouth took an enormous toll, Kelly was cumming before she got a chance to retaliate. There were fingers in there too causing havoc, and also fingers tweaking her nipples. There was nowhere for her to go and nowhere to hide.

Her knees were raised and spread wide as he feasted on the shaved sweet lips proffered to her, he drank her love juice. Kelly came as hard as she could ever remember. She sucked wildly on his cock, she tried to eat him too, but her position was that of subservient, his was one of sheer dominance.

And when he jabbed a finger into her ass it was game over. Her legs shot straight down the bed, her thighs clamped his head and she wailed on utter earth shattering climaxes, her father in law milked her for all she had. He jammed his cock down into her mouth, he didn't want to cum, he wanted to fuck her with that, so he took away her ability to suck him out and swallow him.

Kelly didn't know how professional, and how proficient a lover her husband's dad was. She was on the road to finding out, big time. She had been right about going all day, it was an impossibility, but he knew there was more to love making and to fucking, and being fucked than having a good cock in her pussy.

Kelly finally relaxed, there was no fight, no argument about this, she had had several orgasms off him. She had got into bed to tease and toy with him, to play with him. But she had become his toy to play with in one fell swoop, as soon as he had jumped her she was a goner! They spent the whole day in bed, only broken for food and refreshment.

That night they all went out for a meal, they had a great time and there was not a hint of any impropriety from either Kelly of her father in law. They went home, had a drink by the fire, and went to bed, where for the first time in their marriage Kelly went to sleep. No sex, a big goodnight kiss to her husband and she was asleep in his arms before his own eyes closed.