Kelly was so Beautiful Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he was ready for her, he himself was as horny as she was, they rough and tumbled in the bed, each toying with the other. Kelly her beautiful hair flashing about, her fabulous breasts swinging this way and that, her hips dancing to him, she had his cock in a hold he wasn't going to get out of, before settling down to a fuck to end all fucks.

As the weeks passed, Kelly realised that her unending and unbending horniness was going. She no longer was on edge all the time. Wanting sex, needing sex, using the toys her husband had bought her. And she also thought that it wasn't just her father in law who was driving it from her.

Any guilt or self examination about what she was doing with her husband's father was now gone forever, it wasn't an issue now. They hadn't made love every day, but they had remained more than close, spending lots of time in the love market. This was what he had known, you don't need to fuck to make love. It was the third week and he wanted to screw her ass, Kelly immediately flipped herself over. She had been wondering if he ever would, though she was a little reticent to ask him, in case he thought she might be depraved.

She got on her knees and began drawing huge breaths, she knew she would, or he would, expunge every dram of oxygen she had in her. He was behind her, her ass was slick with the dripping from her pussy, and he nailed her first time. Kelly thought she would never breathe again. He was all the way in and in under a second, Kelly forced herself with great effort not to fling herself down under him. She stayed on her knees no matter how hard he hit her with his cock. And Kelly came, cum after cum shook through her, he ravaged her nipples, flicked her clit, bit her back. He was everywhere on her, like a well worn suit.

Then his own body took him over the edge, he had never had a woman like Kelly, she was a one off, no one he had met over the years could even come close to her for sheer beauty, aggravated sexiness, and absolute loveliness. Her softness hid the core of her being. Kelly Walker, his daughter in law was ALL woman.

Kelly was in a world of her own, never having visited this she was in awe. The stranger and the mailman had set her on this direction, but it hadn't pointed to her father in law. She also had the nous to realise that he was only here for one month. Twenty eight days in fact, so no matter how much time she spent in bed with him, or elsewhere. She would be able, she hoped, to go back to her life. But she also hoped that her horniness, which had got her in to this trouble in the first place, would somehow abate?

She loved him, she knew she always would, not only for what he had done to her, but what he had done for her. He had been her guiding light she knew that now, he had shown her there was more to life than sexual gratification, he had shown her true love. And that truer love was her husband, his son.

The week before he left she missed her period, she would never know if her husband was the father or his dad, she didn't care. And neither would her loving daddy. He had told her his son was the father, end of. But he intended to return within eighteen months and buy a house nearby.

Kelly fucked his head off after saying that.