Kelly XXX Ep. 02

Story Info
Our XXX company...and Kelly...gets wilder.
5.8k words
4.5k
7
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Kelly XXX Ep. 02

By : DickThePimp

"What a way to start a day."

"Hahahaha. Oh yeahhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmm."

I don't usually take bubble baths. I'm usually more of a shower guy. But... when your super smokin' hot wife suggests taking one with her... you relent.

Damn... Kelly's 34FFs look even bigger covered in scented bubbles. Such fucking awesome knockers. So big! Uh! I'm squeezing them so hard. (Taking a deep breath)... God... what tits. All those suds. All them knockers. Ha. Best tits ever, baby. My hands overflowing with them. My fingers pushed into Kelly's soapy soft breast flesh as I so happily squeeze away. The warm water, and all of those bubbles in the tub surrounding us, stirring around as she rides me, grinding slowly, back and forth.

Kelly's phone is set up on a tripod to film us fucking... and bathing. Can't get enough of Kelly's divine, sex crazed gorgeousness on camera for damn sure.

My cock is in heaven... and so are my hands. Kelly moans happily, smiling so happy as well. I smile too. We're all happy. And we're all horny. That snug pussy, so juicy inside, pumping on my cock, bouncing on it, then grinding slowly around on it. My hands still squeezing the world's most gorgeous knockers. They're so big and soft and so perfectly shaped.

"I'm cumming, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly closes her eyes, her smile even wider as she cums. My cock smiling too as it's bathed beautifully by all of her milky discharge. That sweet cream coating my rock hard, fat fucking cock as Kelly swirls around on it, her pussy locked down on my oh so stimulated, lurching rod.

"Well, well. Looks like you two are having some fun bath time." My mom Beth smirks as she heads over to the toilet, sitting down to pee. She winks at me from the toilet. I'm laid back in the tub, my head resting on the back, totally loving Kelly's cumming, 54 year old pussy grinding all over my insanely hard, 19 year old dick. Even the bubbles are tingling me in the right places. I may start taking more bubble baths... especially sexually charged ones like this with Kelly. Oh yeah.

Mama opens her robe for me so I can ogle her totally mind boggling 38Fs from across the bathroom. She even leans back on the toilet so I can catch a slight glimpse of her peeing. I do enjoy piss fun.

"Can I piss in your mouth when I'm done, mama?" I smirk.

"Sure, baby. Bring it on." She returns the smirky favor, rubbing her pink hood as she pisses. I can't stop watching, and grinning.

Kelly starts bouncing on me, bubbly water splashing everywhere as she intensifies her dick riding... Much to my bubbly delight. My hands still gripping those uber boobs so intensely. My thumbs rubbing across the throbbing hard pink tips real damn quick.

Kelly leans down and kisses me, her tongue dancing fast with mine, her pussy dancing fast all over my mighty cock, slamming down on it over and over and over andddddddddddddd over. Quivering non stop. Gripping my fat, mega rod so tight, squeezing it relentlessly.

Oh yeah. It's jizz 'o clock. It pumps outta me full force, and full speed ahead. Ten globs of thick, sticky sperm racing up Kelly's spasming, cum greased snatch one after the other, after the other. So much thick cream. Flooding my wife's snatch so perfectly. It leaks out, mixing with all of the scented bubbles and warm water, creating a sexually raging hot pot of cream, bubbles and sex steam.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly laughs as she smiles, as we kiss. Our tongues fucking mercilessly. Our heated love for one another heatedly circling all around us in the sex tub. My hands roam all over my wife's heavenly curvy body, squeezing, slapping and rubbing in all the right places.

I make my soapy, wet way out of the tub and over to my anxiously awaiting, pervy smiling mom. She opens up and as I smirk, I start pissing. Mama pulls me towards her, reaching around me, and squeezing my naked, soapy ass, pulling me in as far as I can go. Fourteen inches of bubbly fame, pissing right down her piss lusting throat.

God! My piss stream is strong. It shoots so hard right down her throat. My mom so eagerly drinks it all, cooing blissfully from all of that tangy dick liquor racing right down her throat. I hold the top of her blonde head as she plays with her super bouncy 38F melons... and grin from ear to ear. Especially when Kelly parts my bubbly butt cheeks, and snakes her sweetly sneaky, slutty tongue right up my ass. Holy fuck! Getting my ass eaten, and my piss drank at the same time by two, super duper, sexy blonde, mega titty, over 50 bombshells. What a fucking way to start a damn day! Fuck fuck fuck!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Feed me, baby. Mama loves your piss. Mmmmmmmm."

"And your wife loves your sweet ass. Hahaha."

I can't stop grinning. My piss blasting down my uber sexy mom's fast swallowing throat. My salad being tossed by my awesomely perfect wife. Life rocks, dude.

When I finish pissing down my mom's overstuffed throat, she sucks me dry, her carnally raging mouth racing up and down my giant shaft, her tongue slutty bathing the underside.

Kelly twirls her tongue around in my ass, massaging my big ol' balls as well. Dude... I can't stop smiling. Mama holds my hands, rubbing my fingers as she sucks me dry, and Kelly squeezes my ass cheeks so perfect as she salad tosses me into blissfully intoxicated ecstasy.

After our bathroom fun, Kelly heads to the bedroom to get dressed. She's filming some stuff with Andy and his friend Bob today. Don't know much about the Bob, but Andy likes him and talks really good about him, so we hired him.

Mom and I chill in the tub for a little while. Some wine and some smoke... and some handsy, very bubbly snuggling. A perfect way to chill with your hugely hot, hugely titted mom.

Over in my sister Kaia's room...

"GOD!!! UHHH! I'M GONNA CUM!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kaia slams that fifteen inch dildo into her pussy so damn fast. Her hand blazing as she fucked herself with that massive rubber dong so fucking fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Kaia yanks it out as she very violently squirts, her sweet bald pussy thumping as she spreads it for the webcam, her pussy nut splashing anything and everything in its sexy path. It splashes her computer screen, the tv behind it, the wall behind that, the black vinyl portrait of us fucking... everything.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!" Kaia shoots some more pussy nut, a second splashing of her computer screen included. She laughs, grinning at all of the tips she's getting as she keeps on cumming. Her cam show a massive, cum splashed success as always.

"Hahahaha. Awwwww... thanks, Steve. I really appreciate the tip. MWAH!" Kaia gets a $200 tip from a loyal fan. She shows Steve her cream dripping cunt, spreading it wide open for him.

Kaia's writhing hard on her bed, her legs spread wide as she rubs and smacks her pounding clit, her pussy dripping with so much milky cream.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. This gorgeous thing. Hahaha." Kaia grabs the massive, flesh colored dildo and sucks the pussy flavored end that was in her twat earlier. She sucks down about eight thick inches, sucking it just like she sucks a cock, moaning loud and wild as she writhes so heatedly all over the bed, her super soft 32Fs jiggling like crazy on her chest as she puts on a really hot show for her big tipping, super horny fans.

"Oh... great idea, Joe. You wanna see my brother and I fuck. I wanna see it too. Haha. And do it. Hahaha. Where is he? Hmmmmm." Kaia grabs her phone and texts me in the bathroom.

"Kaia wants me to come fuck her on her cam show. But, I'm so comfy her with my mom." My horny grin real freaking wide. Mama adding to my dilemma by rubbing those massive, soapy mama knockers all over me as we finish off the bottle of wine.

"Go fuck your sister, sweetheart. I'll be waiting for you." Mom smirks, kissing me softly on the lips, then shoving her tongue right down my throat. I grab a big, titty squeeze as we swap some loving spit, then get outta the bubbly warm tub and dry off, then head over to my always uber horny sister's room.

I laugh as I walk in the door. Kaia's on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass... and winking rosebud... at the camera with the giant rubber dildo shoved halfway up her soaked pussy.

"Such a sexy bitch." I slap Kaia's smooth booty, squeezing it too.

"YESSSSS!!! My gorgeous brother come to fuck me silly. Hell yeah!" Kaia blows me a real big sexy kiss, then moves around, her head facing me on the right side of the bed. She flips over on her back and leans her head back off of the side of the bed, licking all under my half hard cock. Her tongue licking from tip to base and back up, nice and soft and slow. God yes. I look over at the screen and see the tips rolling in. Kaia winks up at me as she starts sucking on my fat nuts, smiling around them as I chuckle. My blonde beauty sister is a hella good cock tease and one hella good... and hella horny... businesswoman.

I lean over and we start 69ing on the bed as Kaia's horned up fans watch on cam. My tongue snakes up my sister's super sweet snatch, lapping away at every last inch of dripping wet pussy folds it comes across. Kaia loudly slurps my balls, her tongue wildly bathing each one as she so feverishly sucks them.

Meanwhile, over at Gina's, she and Spence are getting in some morning butt fucking on the deck out back of Gina's trailer. She's bent over the wood railing as Spence butt slams her silly, sweating and grinning like a goofy ass sex fiend... or like himself. Gina's 36D tits swinging around under her as Spence turns up the heat, drilling her well lubed booty hole harder and faster as they go.

"God, I love your cock. Fuck!!!" Gina looks back at Spence, all fiery and horny as fuck, and playfully slaps his sweaty, goofy grinning face. He drills her wide butt even harder, his chubby thighs slapping against Gina's big butt each time he drills up her still tight ass.

For some reason, they aren't filming it. Spence realizes right before he cums that he's supposed to film the ass fucking mania, but he can't find his phone, or Gina's. He keeps deep ass fucking my sexy sis, panicking slightly as he feels the rush of cum racing from his huge, hairless balls. He looks around hurriedly, but still nothing.

Gina laughs at Spence as she watches him over her shoulder, making sure to wiggle her big sexy butt nice and fast to bring on his impending cum dump even quicker.

Spence just gives up looking for a camera and grabs Gina's wide hips, fucking her ass furiously as her big soft titties flop around, and as she moans with hardcore anal fucked glee.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Spence leans his sweaty head back and starts jizzing. He slams his thick, uncircumsized meat so deep up Gina's roughly battered bum as he unleashes his cream. It shoots outta that big dick likes its blasted out of a shotgun. Thick, gooey globs of semen launching up Gina's tight clenching rump while she screams and creams, her own pussy jizz splashing all over Spence, and her wood deck.

"WHEW! I forgot to film it. I hope James doesn't get mad." Spence breathes deep, wiping his sweaty brow.

"Don't worry. I'll fuck him real good, so he won't get mad at you." Gina mischievously winks back at Spence, and pats his sweaty face. She certainly knows how to deal with me. Ha.

Back in Kaia's room...

"GOD!!!! WHAT A FUCKING COCK!" Kaia blows a big bubble and pops it, smiling so bright and beautifully horny at her webcam, blowing her fans sweet kisses as she rides me, reverse cowgirl. My hands reaching up and around her, shaking and squeezing those amazingly lush breasts of hers as she bounces wildly on my insanely hard for her, cock. My ridiculously gorgeous blonde sister has really large, cone shaped beauties. So jiggly. So beautiful.

The tips keep rolling in. Kaia blows each tipper a sexy kiss, and licks her lips nice and sexy for them all.

Over at Uncle Phil's...

Max and Penny are each sucking one of my uncle's huge hairy nuts as he films it for our site. Max and Penny on their knees on the floor in front of Phil's retro plaid couch. He's sitting there, smoking a fat cigar as he films, grinning from ear to ear as the two hotties suck his huge hairy balls so perfectly. He's ready to cum... and only from ball sucking. It's a new idea for a series... Kelly's idea.

"Ok, gals. Here it cums! WOO-HOO!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah. Cum all over us, you freaky old perv! Ha!" Max wiggles her happy tongue all around as Phil's thick jizz starts flying. Penny slurps up a big glob on her outstretched tongue, then Max copies her. She both lick at the fat mushroom head, their tongues getting coated with thick white sex cream. Jizz splatters their hair and foreheads as Phil films, smokes, and keeps on grinning. Smoke rolling around them as Max and Penny take turns sucking my uncles fat, cum slewing rod, quickly gulping down whatever rich, gooey cum they get.

"God! That's some yummy cum, sweetie. Wow!" Penny wins and grins at my real pervy uncle. He blows smoke at her and blows her a kiss too.

"Thanks, doll. Glad you like it." Phil says, his southern accent accentuating his cum driven happiness.

"Oh yeah. So yummy. I'm sucking this damn dick again." Max gets down to it, bobbing away on that fat old dick. Looks like we're gonna have some extra, cum sucking footage. Always a good thing.

By the way... Phil, Max and Penny are all off today because Kelly's is closed for repairs. They had a hug bar fight there the other night. A real mess. Uncle Phil started it. He was caught fucking some bikers old lady and he got all pissed about it. It was a big fucking fight. Cops got called and they did about 10 grand of damage. My uncle seems to have a knack for starting drama. Well... in this case, his dick and he did. Ha.

Over in Kaia's room, we finished up with me titty fucking her perfect cans for about ten minutes, tips rolling in non stop, then I jizzed all over her smiling face as she blew bubbles with her gum. Cum flavored bubblegum. Kaia said it's definitely her favorite flavor. Haha.

She made 18 grand in tips for our little party. I guess we're a pretty popular duo. She's definitely popular, I know. We always get big tips when we fuck on cam. I guess there's a lot of brother/sister fuck fans out there. My kinda peeps.

When Kelly gets home, later...

"Babe. We've got another hit. You've gotta watch this. And I wanna suck your gorgeous cock while you do. God... it's so hot." Kelly grabs my hand with a real happy smile, and leads me to our bedroom, shutting the door behind us, then slowly pushing me back onto the bed as she shoves her horny tongue down my throat. My bitch is super excited, so I'm all excited.

After she gets the computer and puts in the flash drive, we start watching. Me, kicked back on the bed, grinning from ear to ear, my hands clasped behind my head. Kelly, kicked back on her tummy between my legs, smiling at me, and sucking so perfectly on my half hard rod. Those very voluptuous, hot pink lipstick covered lips wrapped tight around my meaty shaft, her tongue dirty dancing all around it in her mouth.

It looks like a pick up scene. A classic. A guy "randomly" picks up a hot chick in a parking lot or somewhere and eventually talks her into fucking him on camera.

It's a parking lot. Looks like it's up in Van Nuys. Bob lives up there. He's gonna be the lead guy of this flick.

After Bob walks up to Kelly as she stands by her car, they get to know each other.

"I'm a secretary. It's boring, but it pays the bills. My boss can't keep his hands off of me though. It's so fucking annoying." Kelly plays her part well. She and Bob are vibing nicely.

"Well...with a body like that, baby. I can't really blame him. I mean, look at those tits! Jesus! How big are those things, baby?"

"Another old perv. What is it with you old guys. All you wanna do is talk about sex and fuck."

"Yeah... that's pretty much about right." Bob mischievously grins at the camera. Andy's filming.

"Well... if you must know... they're 34FF."

"And natural? They certainly look natural." Bob stares hard at my wife's eye popping tits. They're perfectly encased in Kelly's skin tight, thin pink sweater. Her cleavage is popping out in the low cut top.

Kelly shakes her head in faux frustration as she leans back against her car door, her arms crossed under her totally amazing breasts, covertly pushing them up for Bob. "Yesssss. Geesh. You ever seen tits before, dude?" She mocks him as he closely gawks at her jugs. Kelly's really selling her character.

"I ain't never seen any tits like these before, baby. They're so damn beautiful." Bob stating the very obvious as he keeps closely inspecting them with his pervy old eyes.

After a few more minutes of titty showcasing and gawking, they get down to the whole point of the scene.

"You wanna pay me be in a movie with you? A sex movie? Ha! Dude, I've got a husband... see??" Kelly shows Bob her wedding ring.

"I mean, you don't have to fuck if you don't want to, baby. Maybe just show those titties and stuff." Bob tries playing it cool as Kelly unlocks her car door. He's trying to hook her before she leaves. Kelly just shakes her head at Bob's offer.

"C'mon, doll. I'll pay you $2,000."

Kelly looks at him, thinks about it... and opens her door, rejecting him. She tosses her bags in the back seat and gets in the car.

"$3,000."

Kelly starts her car. Bob panics.

"Ok, OK... 5 grand... and no sex." He throws her his best offer.

Kelly turns off the car. "5 grand just to show my tits?"

"Yeah... and stuff." Bob mumbles the last part under his breath.

"And stuff? Yeah... no thanks." Kelly starts the car again.

"Ok, OK. No and stuff. Deal?"

Kelly turns off the car again. She thinks about it, looking at Bob and Andy. Bob has a real sleazy, but also charming, look on his old face. Andy is just filming. He does give Kelly a thumbs up though.

"Ok... but no funny business." Kelly points at Bob, giving him a stern look. He glad ul his hands and nods in agreement.

Kelly get out of her car, handing her bags to Bob and locking her door. They all get into Bob's van and head off.

Kelly stops the scene, still slurping my rod so beautifully, her tongue racing my super thick shaft as her lips glide up and down it so smoothly, her spit rolling down it as well.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy. So... what do you think so far, baby?" Kelly smiles all sexy at me, licking all around my bulbous crown, jerking my long, thick shaft with both hands.

"Looking hot so far. I'm wondering how far you go." I give Kelly a curious, playful grin. She gives me a real naughty one in return... and another really awesome dick lick with a wink thrown in. I snicker at that. I think she answered me. I'm so hard for my wife. She strokes me so good, nice and slow. Up and down, licking up under my shaft as she goes. Oh yeahhhhhh.

Back to the movie...

Kelly finally shows her tits, sitting on the pull out bed in the back of Bob's big van. She cups them and shakes them for Bob and Andy, grinning all naughty at the camera as they both drool and stare so hard.

Bob has his Hawaiian shirt off. Just his beige cargo shorts and flip flops on. Andy has his own Hawaiian shirt on and unbuttoned all the way, with his gray sweatpants from his previous movie with Kelly on. Both old guys bulges are pointing at my woman... and she notices them both. She grins her approval, but fakes disgust.

"Ok, you guys... don't get too damn excited. I'm just showing you my boobs. That's all." Kelly shakes her head at them, turning it, and grinning as she keeps up the titty shaking for the camera... and her two old admirers.

"Wow, babe. Just wow. Those are some amazing breasts you have. They're so big and bouncy too."

"Oh yeah."

Bob and Andy agree. Kelly grins. She knows how perfect her breasts are. I tell her about ten times a day. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12