Kelly XXX Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's suck job intensifies on me. Her lips wrapping even tighter around my enormous rod as those awesomely voluptuous lips with the smeared, hot pink lipstick almost gone roll up and down my mighty shaft with ease, sucking me in so deep, her throat opening happily for my cock. Her spit lubing up my cock so nice, pooling around my big balls as Kelly bobs on my dick, swinging her long blonde hair around wildly as she bobs.

My very happy growls echo throughout the bedroom as I watch the movie get even hotter.

"Can I feel 'em, doll? Pretty please." Bob turns it up a notch. He's sitting in the seat in front of Kelly. So is Andy.

"I knew it." Kelly pretends to be frustrated with Bob.

"C'mon. It's just a feel. I gave you $5,000 after all. Please." The big old guy with the paunchy, hairy belly pushes forward, in a nice way. A pervy, real horny smile on his face to add some kinkiness to the niceness.

Kelly shakes her head, turning to the side. She takes a deep breath. "Ooook. Go ahead. But, no funny biz."

"Scouts honor." Bob's pervy grin getting even wider. He gets up and sits beside Kelly on the pull out bed. She shakes her head again, really playing up being frustrated with the over 70 perv.

His big old hands grab onto Kelly's massive, 54 year old knockers, roughly squeezing them. His horny grin so wide. His hands so horny as well. He really manhandles those beauties. Shaking and squeezing them real rough. It's good for him that Kelly loves that.

She closes her eyes and moans happily to herself, not wanting Bob to know how good it feels.

Kelly playfully bites her bottom lip as Bob really roughs up those awesome, hefty jugs. His big hands squeezing them extra hard. His fingers pinching those rock hard nips extra hard as well. He watches my wife's smooth and hefty tits jiggle as he manhandles them, shaking them, then squeezing them, alternating repeatedly.

"Such gorgeous tits, baby." Andy licks his lips as he grins, mauling Kelly's knockers rougher and rougher. He can feel how hard those nips are, so he knows she's really enjoying it. They're thumping in between his pinching fingers.

Kelly's very happy moans leak out, turning on Bob and Andy even more. Bob decides to try and kick things up a couple more notches while things are going good.

"So... why don't you wanna make a full blown porno, baby? This body and that face. Damn... you could be a superstar. Your husband doesn't have to know anything. We won't tell him." Bob chuckles as he keeps up the real rough titty mauling, his hands squeezing those 34FFs so damn hard as he shakes them, rubbing real fast on the nipple tips as well. Kelly can't stop moaning her very turned on approval.

"I can't. God... you're really good at that." Kelly opens her mouth, moaning loud, not caring if Bob and Andy know how turned on she is.

Bob smirks all pervy and confident. "Why not? We'll treat you real nice, baby. I promise. Two fat dicks to make you cum and cum and cum." Bob snickers, slapping Kelly's tits repeatedly, nice and hard, then squeezing them really rough again. Kelly's tits are starting to turn red from the hard slaps and all of that rough breasts play. Bob slaps them again, really hard, then squeezes and shakes them rough, hard, and fast. Really working those hefty hooters over.

"JESUS!" Kelly blurts out, grinding her thighs together, biting her lips as her pussy throbs. She's really turned on.

Kelly's mouth speeds up on my rod, deepthroating my entire 14 inches over and over, her long blonde hair flying around as her head becomes a blur. She's so turned on as we watch as well. She has one eye on the screen and the other on me, slurping and sucking me so fierce. So mercilessly. Her lips so tight around my thick shaft. Her tongue swiping under my shaft as it races down her throat over and over. So much spit running down my shaft, perfectly lubing it for Kelly's feverishly sucking mouth.

Holy fuck! I'm gonna cum. I want it to last even longer, so I grab her head and stop her from bobbing on my cock. Kelly smiles up at me, knowing what I'm doing. She slows down, her tongue licking slowly across the underside of my hard throbbing shaft, her lips loosening a little on my rod as she sucks slower, drawing out my massive impending cum dump.

I blow Kelly a kiss and grin. She smiles real happy around my fat meat, winking at me, her eye sparkling so happy and loving.

I look back at the screen and Bob is sucking on Kelly tits, alternating between them, squeezing them nice and rough, slapping them really hard as he sucks. Kelly's head is leaning back and swinging around, her hands behind her, propping herself up on the bed. Her mouth wide open as she moans and screams, so horny... so happy.

A couple of titty slapping and sucking minutes later, Andy has the camera on a tripod filming everything, and he's on the other side of Kelly, sucking on her left tit while Bob wildly sucks her right one. Kelly hugs their old heads to her massive rack, shaking her head around ad they furiously devour those amazingly perfect jugs, sucking so hard on them, pulling on those big hard nips with their horny mouths that they leave suck marks all over the soft creamy flesh.

Kelly's sucks my balls, one at a time, really slurping them. Messy and beautiful. Spit rolling from her mouth as she sucks my nuts with such horny love. She jerks my mighty shaft as she does, smiling up at me as I closely watch the movie get even hotter.

Kelly laid back on the bed, Bob by her head, feeding her his cock as Andy eats Kelly's twat, his old tongue dancing around inside there, lapping and licking wildly as her pussy throbs and quivers non stop. He shakes his face on Kelly's dripping wet snatch as she sucks on Bob's fat, old, veiny meat, her tongue licking all around the head with her mouth open and smiling all horny.

Then she sucks him in, and bobs on it, really going to town on that fat dick. It's gotta be at least 6 inches thick. Uncircumsized and really veiny as well. Real hairy balls too. Gray public hair everywhere. Kelly sucks him even faster as Andy sucks hard on her cunt, rubbing and smacking her thumping clit as he sucks.

Bob straddles Kelly's massive rack, and fucks her tits, holding them around his fat meat as Kelly sucks his bright pink crown, gulping down all of the precum bathing her tongue. She squeezes Bob's big ass and smacks it, laughing as she sucks. Bob laughs too, growling happily as well, fucking my wife's 34FFs fast and hard, leaning in to get his precum pouring pink crown into her mouth as much as possible.

Andy starts fucking Kelly's pussy with his 5 inch pierced cock. Those metal balls under the top and bottom of his fat old shaft and that metal piercing on his piss slit really working over Kelly twat. She cums hard, squirting all over Andy's thick pounding dick. He holds her long, lush legs on his shoulders and fucks her fast and furious. Kelly sceaming with fierce delight from the intense sexual friction on her pussy walls by those metal balls under Andy's cock skin, the meat piercing rubbing on her G Spot, making Kelly squirt even harder.

Kelly moves back to my cock, sucking me ravenously, her head flying around as she desperately wants my seed. She smiles at me as I smile at her, both of us wanting me to cum so fucking bad.

Kelly slurps me faster, her spit racing down my shaft. Her divinely decadent lips blazing up and down my shaft as she deepthroats me over and over and fucking over! She screams blissfully, but also raging with cum lust around my massive rod, wanting my cum so fucking bad. That's it! I shoot my fucking wad!

I hold Kelly's head all the way down on my massive, thumping dick and let loose. Giant globs of thick, creamy, rich semen race down Kelly's relentlessly swallowing throat. Her throat moving at hyper speed to swallow it all down. She moans and coos so happily as she so gladly and ravenously drinks my sticky seed. So much creamy cum pumping so hard down my wife's cum craving gullet. Fuck! Intense shivers racing all over my body as my cock lurches in Kelly's throat over and over. My cum keeps on cumming. So much of it. I'm so turned on watching my wife be a fuck slut to two old pervs on camera and also by me getting sucked off so perfectly by her. FUCKING AWESOME TIMES TWO!!!!

All of that thick cream sliding down my wife's throat as I watch her suck off Bob and get pussy pounded by Andy, squirting again from Andy's pierced dick, screaming so happily from being so turned on. I fucking love my wife more than anything g at this exact moment. I can't stop smiling at her as she so gleefully sucks down every last drop of my fucking sperm. Holy fuckity fuck!

Kelly softly and slowly sucks me clean once I finish feeding her my insanely large cum load. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love your cum, baby. The best ever. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmm!" Kelly grins at me, so cum happy and lovingly. We hold hands as she softly bobs on my cock, slurping me clean so precisely an totally. That tongue. Oh that tongue. It licks all around my fat meat as those insanely gorgeous lips suck me. I have the hottest fucking wife ever. Period! For fucking sure!

On the screen, Kelly is on top of Bob, riding his old meat while Andy is behind her, ass fucking her with his. The two old pervs work perfectly in tandem, double fucking my wife nice and steady. Kelly screams again from the intensely beautiful sensations racing through her ass from Andy's pierced cock. Those metal balls rolling all over her bowels as that fat meat drills her tight butt at a quick, but steady pace. Andy slaps her ass and squeezes both cheeks as he fucks Kelly's rump, Bob sucking Kelly's hanging jugs as they sway around on his face as she rides him, grinding and bouncing on that fat old cock at it pumps up her soaking wet and trembling snatch.

Kelly crawls up in me and kisses me, all cummy and loving, rubbing those massive melons all over my pierced nips. We both smile so lovingly at each other, licking each other's lips, our mutual love for each other burning hot between us. We snuggle nice and tight, rubbing on each other, and watch the ending of the scene.

Bob and Andy on either side of Kelly's head, jerking those fat old cock as Kelly licks them both. Bob cums first, shooting his thick wad across Kelly's lips and tongue. Kelly sucking him in so he can finish in her mouth. She sucks all the remaining cum out, drinking it down as she moans and bobs on that very veiny meat, so wanting all of the rich, gooey cum.

Andy cums, splashing Kelly's face. His cum hitting her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, lips and hair. Dude cums an extra big load. Kelly sucks him in too, letting him finish in her mouth as well. She sucks it all out, smiling at him as she drinks his creamy seed.

"Damn, baby. For someone that didn't wanna make a porno, you really made a hot fucking one." Bob laughs as Kelly loudly sucks him and Andy clean, slurping them extra loud and horny, alternating between them. They all laugh.

"Well... I can't resist all of that awesome titty abuse... and these sexy old cocks. Hahaha." Kelly picks a gray public hair from her teeth and flicks it away, then licking all over both spongy cock heads and wide open piss slits. She and the guys share a horny laugh as she keeps on sucking them clean, licking and slurping their old rods for another couple of knob slobbing minutes before the screen fades to black.

"So? I hope you liked it." Kelly playfully tickles my chin, smiling so beautifully at me.

"Of course. Watching my bitch get fucked is so fucking hot! Soooooooo fucking hot! Hahahaha." I laugh. Kelly does too as I flip her over and get on top of her, kissing her so fucking deep, ready to freak fuck my blonde bombshell pornstar wife's very horny brains out.

Looks like we've turned the corner here at Kelly XXX. I have a feeling Kelly's gonna be getting fucked by more guys and she's gonna be getting even wilder and sluttier on top of it. Stay tuned for more..... Peace, my horny peeps..............

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly XXX Ep. 01 Previous Part
Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Hannah The Whore Ch. 01 Hannah's sexual awakening begins on a porn film set.in Group Sex
Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Mother teacher shy daughter about sex and how to be a slut.in Incest/Taboo
My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party The most wonderful Halloween party ever!in Group Sex
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
More Stories