Kelly XXX Ep. 03

Story Info
Our slutty porn adventure continues.
4.7k words
3.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Kelly XXX Ep. 03

By : DickThePimp

The adventure continues......

"Oh my God, this is a dump. Whew! It stinks in here too. Yuck! C'mon, hurry up and pee so I can get the hell outta here."

My cock slides through the hole. About five seconds later, Kelly notices it.

"WHAT THE???? GET THAT FUCKING THING OUTTA HERE!!! I'm in a dumpy ass bathroom in the middle of nowhere, now I've got a giant fucking dick sticking through a damn gloryhole, staring right at me! FUCK!"

Kelly's fake outrage making me smile and snicker on the other side of the thin wall. I love gloryhole porn. Kelly does too. We do it regularly at home, but for this movie we headed over to a gas station owned by a friend. They've got an actual, real gloryhole in the ladies bathroom.

I've gotten sucked off several times by random chicks here. Spence too. Even though one of his was a dude dressed up like a chick. That made for some fun ball busting on my best buddy. It lasted quite a while too. Ha.

"Are you gonna pull that damn thing back through the damn hole??? Please do, jackass!" Kelly is really good at faking outrage and disgust. My woman is so freaking talented.

My dick just jumps and shakes. All horned up and ready to go. Kelly shakes her head all fake angry and all, looking away, then slapping my hard as steel dick, pretty freaking hard. I wince. Kelly tickles my shaft as an apology when the camera zooms in on her face. My cock jumping even more now.

"Just suck it, baby." I tell her through the really thin, sheet rock wall. Sound travels real well through it. There's some small holes in the wall too to help with that. My buddy thought of ways to help with filming scenes in his bathroom. Smart guy.

"NO... I'M NOT SUCKING YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING COCK, YOU FUCKING PERVERT! NOW GET THAT DAMN THING OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CUT IT WITH MY SCISSORS I'VE GOT IN MY PURSE!" My wife really pushing the sell job well.

"Pretty please. I haven't had a blowjob is so damn long. I saw you walk in there, and I noticed how freaking beautiful you are. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You're an angel. The most beautiful angel I could ever imagine. And God... those tits. Whoa! Pretty please. I'm really desperate. And your so freaking gorgeous. Pleaseeeeeee." Everything I said was from the heart, except for the haven't had a blowjob in so damn long stuff... thankfully.

"I see you're desperate. Yeah, you're right. I am that beautiful." Kelly being cocky... and correct. "I've gotta admit, you've got a big fucking dick. Jesus! How big is this damn thing?" She looks it over closely, inspecting it with her eyes, lifting it and looking all under it.

"Fourteen inches, babe. All for you. The most perfect woman ever." I lay on the very true flattery, pretty thick.

"Well, thanks. And damn! It's the biggest fucking dick I've ever seen. Way bigger than my boyfriend's. He's got a small one. Six inches. Thick, but short. But, he's rich... so I fuck him anyway. He loves for me to suck it too. Does that turn you on? Thinking about me sucking my boyfriend's little dick?" Kelly smirks, teasingly rubbing on my cock, top and bottom.

"Oh yeah. Can't you tell? I'm so hard for you, beautiful. God, you're so fucking hot! Your boyfriend's so damn lucky. So fucking lucky!" I groan happily as Kelly strokes my cock, looking it over as she does. It's so damn hard in her hand.

"Yes he is. And so are you..." I groan even louder when Kelly leans in and licks the tip of my cock, then sucks it in. Those insanely gorgeous bubblegum pink lipstick covered lips, so full and voluptuous wrapping so snug around my fat meat, sucking me in, inch by inch, slowly, and oh so perfectly.

God. I lean my head forward on the wall, banging it as my wife sucks me off, sucking me slowly, halfway down her throat, as she jerks my base with her right hand and softly massages my big, bulging balls with her left. Oh my freaking lord! She laughs around my mighty rod as she so skillfully sucks it, knowing what I'm doing. She knows how much I love her blowjobs, so she knows exactly how good I'm feeling at the moment.

Kelly bobs her perfect, blonde head on my massive dick, swinging her long, wavy hair around as she loudly slurps my dick. She pulls her head back, letting my fat crown rest on her tongue, her mouth open, as she licks quickly under it, the camera zooming in to get it all perfectly. You can see my slimy precum pump out onto Kelly's quick licking tongue. It'll be in slo mo when the movie is released. It's gonna rock.

Kelly keeps on massaging my happy nuts as she spits all over my cock, then loudly slurps it, her spit hanging from my cock, and her lips, to the floor. She sucks me deep, bobbing fast and ravenous on it for a few as I pound on the wall, grunting and growling so fucking happy. Kelly laughs and smiles, slurping even louder on my mighty meat stick.

When I cum, it rockets out, shooting first into her wide open mouth as she jerks it all out. Then she aims my cum pumper at her perfect smiling face while my dick pumps out my thick sex cream all over the most gorgeous face ever. Kelly just smiles and jerks, my cum splattering all over her face and even in her long hair. Spit and cum hang for her succulent, lipstick smeared lips. So messy, but so damn hot.

I keep cumming, so turned on by my pornstar queen wife and her fabulous suck job.

I slam against the wall as my cum explodes form my dick. My dick lurching so hard each time it shoots out a sperm glob. Kelly licks all over my cum spewing crown, smiling from ear to ear, so happy to be covered in my sweet cream.

"Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm. So damn good. Mmmmmmmmmm." Kelly happily sucks me totally clean... even though she's a real hot mess.

I take a deep breath, my head resting on the sheet rock wall while Kelly slowly, and very thoroughly sucks every last drop of my cum out of me. Her full, succulent lips gliding perfectly up and own my meaty shaft. My wife absolutely loves my cum, and she proves it here. She moans and coos so blissfully as she sucks me clean for what seems like forever.

"Oh my God... Thank you, baby. That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"You're welcome. Here..." Kelly slides a piece of paper through the not cock filled part of the hole. "Call me. I might even come back to this dump, and suck you off again here. Hahaha." Kelly licks all over my spent cock, then kisses it with such love.

That's the scene.

"And cut." Andy stops filming. "Great scene guys."

"Thanks. It's gotta be great with my hubby's awesome cock in it. Hehehe." Kelly kisses my dick again, then sucks it some more.

"My cum hungry wife driving me all crazy." I laugh on the other side of the wall, just chillin' and enjoying Kelly sucking me even more.

"Hehehe. My pleasure my cum king. It's always a pleasure to suck this gorgeous cock. Mmmmmmmmm." Kelly giggles as she slurps me, her lips gliding around on my cock so smoothly.

I eventually head out, walking into the store part to talk to my friend that owns the joint and thank him for letting us film here.

Andy packs up everything while Kelly cleans her face in the sink, then puts her makeup on again, looking in the mirror.

"Really great scene, Kelly."

"Thanks, doll. I love working with my man. I have some ideas for some real kinky stuff with him and me that I'd like to talk over with you, later." Kelly puts on some more of that super sexy bubblegum pink lipstick. I don't know what the exact color name is, but it's looks like bubblegum pink to me so that's good enough. Ha. Sexy as fuck too. Just like my wife.

"Sure... Anytime. I'll be home tonight. I had a date, but it got canceled."

"Awww. I'm sorry." Kelly smooshes her lips together, then licks them all sexy to smooth out the lipstick, popping them for Andy and smiling all sexy at him.

Andy chuckles. "It's fine. She had to work late."

Kelly notices Andy's dick is hard in his sweatpants. She reaches over and rubs it for him, tickling it too.

Andy groans, nodding at my wife as a thank you as he finishes putting the camera away. He stands there and let's Kelly play with his bulge, groaning and grinning away.

"Mmmmmm. I love your cock, Andy. Those balls are amazing.... The metal ones. Haha. Your other ones are really nice too though." Kelly grins, winking at ol' Andy. He grins back, laughing and growling some more as Kelly reaches into his sweatpants and plays with his old pierced dick, jerking it in there.

Kelly's hands are tittilated by those metal balls under the top and bottom skin of Andy's rod. They feel so funky to Kelly. She can't get enough of playing with them.

Andy's five inch, fat old cock is rock hard in Kelly's stroking hand. She pulls his pants down and looks at that old meat lurching in her hand, the oily precum slowly rolling down the fat, meaty shaft.

Andy reaches over and squeezes Kelly's tits through her white tank top as she jerks his cock nice and fast, those metal balls really turning her on. The feeling of them rolling on her hand is bringing back very fond memories of them rolling around in her holes when he and Bob fucked her in the van. Kelly's nips so hard from those memories... and also from Andy tweaking them as he gropes my wife's huge hooters.

Andy's dick jumps and lurches in Kelly's fast jerking hand, creating an even more exciting feeling for her in the palm of her right hand. She can't stop smiling, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her smiling mouth as she watches that freaky old dick get all excited in her hand.

Andy's happy growls giving Kelly a naughty idea as he squeezes away on her 34FFs. "Are you about ready to cum, Andy?" Kelly jerks his fat meat even faster.

"Oh yeah. Just about there, doll." Andy's very happy groan and grin making Kelly smile even more.

"Here... stick it in my pussy. I gotta feel that freaky thing in my pussy again. I love those balls rolling on my walls." Kelly quickly turns around and bends over, pulling up her very short and tight pink miniskirt and wiggling her butt at Andy. She pulls his fat, old pierced rod to her pussy and rubs it on her labia, then helps it slide up her super slick, quivering cunt. "Ahhhhhhhhh. God, that feels great." Kelly grins from ear to ear as Andy's dick slides in perfectly, the metal balls under his skin rolling so easily on Kelly pink walls, exciting and delighting her very much.

Andy grabs Kelly's sleek, supple hips and starts fucking her pussy, the faster he goes, the more sexually delightful friction his metal balls perform on my wife's pulsating pink folds. Kelly moans and coos happily, throwing her head around in delight as Andy's fat, old freaky rod throbs heavily inside her. He's not gonna last long in there.

The fat and hairy, 69 year old man fucks my 54 year old blonde goddess wife fast and hard, her huge titties jiggling around furiously inside her tank top. Kelly holds the stall door to brace herself as Andy pounds her pussy feverishly for another minute.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Kelly screams as she squirts all over that lurching old dick, those metal balls doing their naughty, kinky job again.

Andy's slams up Kelly's cumming cunt a few more times, then starts cumming himself. His thick load of well aged sperm blasting my wife's pink honey hole, painting it jizzy white.

"Damn, that was good. Thanks, stud." Kelly stands up, Andy's dick falling from her cum dripping coochie. She softly pats Andy's grinning face and blows him a kiss as she heads into the stall and squats, not quite touching the seat. Kelly lets Andy watch her squirt out his creamy seed into the toilet. He grins and she grins as all of that thick old sperm drips down into the toilet bowl.

Kelly swipes the last drop out with her finger, and puts it in her mouth, sucking her cummy finger clean with a real slutty grin, then blowing Andy another sexy kiss. They both laugh. My wife the sex queen. Hottest sex queen I ever done seen.

We head home. Andy gives to his place and Kelly and I to ours. She showers while I chill with my sister Gina. We're watching one of Kelly XXX's movies. My sister Kaia is in it. She plays a college coed that gets pulled over in the woods by a horny old cop. Another of Andy's pervy old friends is the cop. His name is Al. Dude is a little younger than Andy. I think he's 64. Real fat though. Dude's gotta be around 400 pounds. Tall and hairy too. Big ass, thick and bushy gray muttonchops and a bald head. Chill dude though. He brought us some good weed that he grew.

The fake cop got Kaia to get out of her car, then made her spread 'em and put her hands on the hood of her car. He smirks real sleazy as he looked over Kaia from behind, pacing around behind her as she stood there calmly and blew bubbles with her bubblegum.

Al ran his hands up Kaia's rear, under her plaid miniskirt, rubbing her pussy through her pink g string, then very roughly squeezing her very supple ass. Kaia's got the sweetest ass. Kinda small, but perfectly shaped and toned and real jiggly.

"Heyyyyy, mister. Just give me my speeding ticket and take your hands off me." Kaia says with a horny smile, pretending to not like what Al was doing. She blew a big bubble and popped it, grinning right at him and sticking her tongue out at him.

I'm relaxed on the sofa with Gina. We're both in white cotton bathrobes. Mine's untied. Gina untied it with her teeth the second the movie started. She's been slurping my half hard cock for the last few minutes. I'm sipping on some Henny, watching my sister on TV get groped by a huge, old, fat fake cop while another of my sisters sucks on my huge, fat dick. Life's good, peeps. It's damn good.

I put my right hand on Gina's bobbing head, sip some more Hennessy... and watch Kaia get her hands handcuffed behind her back on TV. Al starts really manhandling Kaia's 32Fs after he handcuffs Kaia, pulling her tight, thin, black spandex top up, really going to town on those extra luscious 19 year old jugs. Such perfect tits. God, they're perfect. I'm thinking I might need two wives in the future. Ha. I'm sure Kaia would be up for it. Probably Kelly too.

Gina's loud slurping on my cock as she sucks it deep makes me growl real loud. She laughs around my cock, sucking me even faster and deeper. Spit rolling off her tongue as she licks all over the underside of my real meaty, hard shaft. Mmmmmmm. Such a sweet sister. Another sip of Henny for me and I watch Kaia get fucked there on the side of the dark, secluded road. Trees everywhere.

Al's thumping my sister's sweet snatch with his 8 and a half inch, real thick and veiny shaft. Dude's got huge hairy balls too.

Al slaps Kaia's jiggly rump as he thumps her pussy real hard, pushing her hard into the side of the car each time he thrusts into her cunt. The force of his huge body really moving Kaia around, making her moan and scream with dirty delight as Al wrecks her horny honey twat. It's dripping her sweet honey all down Kaia's legs as she throws her head around, popping bubbles repeatedly, cumming and moaning wild and loud.

As Gina looks up and me and smiles as I cum into her mouth, still sipping my Henny, Kelly's comes strolling into the living room and grins. She walks up to the back of the couch and outs her arms around me, licking and kissing neck, purring so slutty as I pump my semen right into my big titty sister's very receptive mouth.

Gina swallows it all as Kelly nibbles my neck, rubbing all over my chest. She nibbles my ear, whispering that she loves me into my ear. I just smile, handing Gina the glass of Henny. She dips my cum dripping dick into it, then sucks my dick clean... cum and Henny free.

Kelly takes the glass for Gina and drinks it down, licking around the glass for any and all cum I dripped into it. My grin even wider now.

We all three sit on the couch, me in the middle, all in our white cotton bathrobes, drinking some more cognac and watching Al pussy thump Kaia in the back seat of his police cruiser. We borrowed it from a cop friend. Shhhh... don't tell anyone. Ha.

Ala huge, fat body is on top of Kaia, fucking her pussy as fast as he can. You can tell he's ready to cum. Kaia's got her smooth sexy legs wrapped tight around Al's huge waist, pulling his dick into her pussy as deep as it can go. Her loud moans of pleasure echoing all around the police cruiser and the woods outside the car.

"Gonna cum, bitch. You can eat it." Al announces, pulling out of Kaia and committing the only mistake he made in the movie. The cameras were on tripods outside of both sides of the car. When he straddled Kaia's chest and shoved his big old dick into her mouth and came, his immense size blocked the camera in front of him from catching it. Rookie mistake. Hot movie regardless.

Kaia sucked his jizz out and down, really sucking that fat old meat good, shaking her head around as she sucked. Al growled and sweated as he came, even belching, which made Kaia laugh as she sucked him clean.

"Good girl... no ticket for you. But, I'll be looking out for you from now on. My cock will too." Al and Kaia both laugh as the movie fades to black.

Meanwhile, I'm in titty sucking heaven on the couch. Gina and Kelly both pushing their big, luscious jugs into my face from both sides as I mercilessly... and oh so happily... suck away, moving from one gorgeous tit to the other, making sure to ravenously suck on all four. My loves both smile and laugh, rubbing those super gorgeous cans all over my very happily smiling face. Motorboating heaven for sure. Haha.

A little later...

"Hey, Andy. You busy?" Kelly asks as she walks in his front door. His sitting in his living room, drinking beer with a friend."

"No, not at all, dear. Kelly... this is my friend Harv... Harv, this is Kelly. She's our star and my friend and partner's wife."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am. Wow! You weren't lying, Andy. She's absolutely gorgeous." Harv checks my wife out, grinning nice and friendly while he admires all those sweet curves.

"Hi, Harv. It's good to meet you. And thank you. That's so sweet." Kelly shakes Harv's hand as he stands up.

They all sit and chill, drinking a few beers and chit chatting in Andy's living room. Kelly brings up a few ideas for future Kelly XXX movies. A couple built around bondage and piss. Her all decked out in black latex, chained to the ceiling, swinging around as I dominate her, and piss in all her holes... and all over her as well. My wife definitely thinks like I do. Ha. I found the perfect woman. And the perfect wife.

Andy gets a call to come pick up a friend who had their car stolen. He heads out, leaving Harv and Kelly there to have some one on one, get to know you time together in his living room.

Things proceed nicely. Harv is a really nice guy, like Andy. He and Kelly drink a few more beers on the couch, vibing real nice.

Kelly explains to Harv how she and I met and, and how we started the company with Andy and my mom and Kaia. Harv tells Kelly about his divorce after 40 years... he's 70... and go he's just gonna chill out and enjoy his life from now on. They tap Miller Lite beer cans to that one.

"So..." Harv sneaks his hand onto Kelly's lower thigh above her knee, rubbing it softly. Not pervy at all, just a nice thigh rub. His big fingers gently caressing my wife's thigh. Kelly grins, not saying anything about it. She let's the nice old man rub her silky smooth, succulent thigh as much as he wants.

Harv's a pretty big guy. Not really fat. Tall, and a little portly. A beer belly that overlaps his belt line. Not enormous like Al. He's got on a red and yellow Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned to half way down his slightly gray haired belly. He's tan, with a nice smile. Wavy gray hair on his head. Beige Bermuda shorts and flip flops on.

"... Are you having fun making your movies?" Harv finishes his question. Husband moving a tad higher on Kelly's super smooth thigh.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12