Kelly XXX Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly snickers. "Yes. I definitely am. I fuck my man... and some others... so I'm definitely having a great time. My husband really loves it too. I'm so happy about that. I just want to please him, so I show him all of my stuff that he's not in right after we film it. And... I suck his cock and fuck him while we watch it. God, I love that." Kelly winks all naughty at Harv, downing her fifth beer. Harv grins, and chuckles back, still softly rubbing my wife's thigh, his strong fingers gripping it as he rubs. Not hard at all though. He knows what he's doing.

"Has Andy asked you to be in our movies yet?" Kelly pops open her sixth beer and sips it as Harv's hand moves slightly higher up her long leg.

"Oh no. I'm much too shy to do that. Plus... I've got a small cock. Nothing special at all. Just enough to get me by." Harv laughs, rubbing Kelly's thigh a little more intensely. She smiles her approval, definitely liking his touch.

"Ohhh... don't worry about that. I think small cocks are cut. And they can be very powerful too. Andy's is only five inches, but it's real thick, and God... is it good. I go crazy for those metal balls on his shaft and the piercing too. Whip it out... let me take a look and judge for myself. Don't be shy, doll." Kelly mischievously shakes her eyebrows at ol' Harv as she drinks her beer, grinning around the can. Harv grins, and decides to go along.

He unbuttons his Bermuda shorts and fishes out his dick. It's slightly longer than Andy's, but not as thick. No piercings either. Real veiny, with huge balls. Clean shaven all over. No public hair at all. Kelly grins wide as she checks it out. She loves his huge, hairless balls for sure. His dick is slightly wrinkled... like his balls. She grabs it and strokes it slowly, lifting it to look at those very meaty balls some more.

"That's a nice cock, Harv. Don't sell yourself short, sweetheart. It's very nice. I love those balls too. So big and meaty. God, they look delicious." Kelly naughty grins at Karl, downing her sixth beer as she slowly jerks that 70 year old dick, loving the feel of it, with all of those thick veins, in her hand.

"Doll... your amazing with that hand. Watch it, or I might cum all over you in a little while." Harv groans, grinning at Kelly as she jerks him a little faster.

Kelly giggles. Her sexy smile so bright and beautiful. "Well... is that a bad thing?" She winks all naughty at him again, then laughs, jerking his cock a little faster, her hand gripping that hard old dick nice and tight. It throbs hard in her hand, absolutely loving the hot handjob. Kelly leans over and drools a bunch of spit so sexy all over Andy's dick head, rubbing it in with her hand to lube it. She jerks his dick pretty fast as his groans get louder and more intense.

"God, baby... you've got the nicest tits I've ever seen." Harv looks over at my wife's mind blowing jugs in her tight, pink and white spandex top, her nipples poking right through. She lifts her top up with her right hand, exposing those beauties to Harv's delight as she jerks his throbbing old meat fast with her left hand. Precum is pouring all over Kelly's hand. She grins as she watches it glisten brightly in the light all over her fast jerking hand.

Harv reaches over and grabs one of Kelly's huge breasts, squeezing it as he lays his head back, and growls like a bear. His impending cum very much intriguing my wife. She wonders to herself how much cum he has stored up in those huge old balls of his.

"You know... you did say you might cum all over me... and I do really like this top, so..." Kelly smirks as Harv moves his head back up. She leans over and starts sucking Harv's lurching rod, sucking down his copious precum as it pours outta his old dick. Harv's hand is still firmly attached to my wife's breast, squeezing away as he pumps his dick up into her mouth while she sucks. His old, plump butt coming up off of the couch every time he shoves his dick into my wife's happily sucking mouth.

Kelly moves to the floor, Harv's rock hard five plus inches never leaving her mouth. She slurps it nice and messy, her spit pouring from her mouth. Her super succulent lips flying up and down his precum dumping dick. She swallows so much slimy precum. And she loves the taste, making her real anxious to taste the real thing.

Kelly gets her wish. Harv grabs my wife's blonde head, and starts cumming. It pumps outta his old meat fast and furious, one gooey glob after the other. So much creamy, smooth sperm shooting into my wife's mouth, every last drop being quickly gulped down.

Harv grins all happy at Kelly, who's grinning at him, her tongue licking all around those massive, hairless nuts.

"God, Harv. That was so delicious. You've got such tasty cream. Yummy! Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly sucks him so clean. Harv can't stop grinning. He takes a deep breath and wipes his sweaty brow as he leans back on the back of the sofa.

Kelly moves to those nuts next, sucking one huge one into her mouth at a time, sucking them with such spirited delight as she slowly jerks his softening rod. Kelly's spends ten minutes sucking those balls, one at a time. She slayers them with her saliva sucking each one spotless afterwards. Harv's soft cock resting on Kelly's forehead as she worships his huge nuts. Harv is so damn happy.

When they finish, Kelly sits back on the sofa next to Harv, drinking some of his beer. She smiles at Harv, who's smile is as big as it can get. "Well... you're definitely working for us, doll. I won't take no for an answer. Hehe." Kelly playfully rubs Harv's chin.

"Well... I won't say no then." They both laugh. Looks like we have a new dick for Kelly, Kaia, and mom to play with.

And the fun keeps rolling along. Check out Episode 04. It's cumming real soon... all over you. Peace, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Beach, Blondes, and Blowjobs Fun at the beach with some Blondes... And Blowjobs thrown in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak City, Bitches Pt. 01 Getting freaky and pleasure seeking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Welcome to Whoreland The naughty Whoreland adventure begins.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ass Fuckers Ch. 01 New short series about ass fucking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak Daddy Living the freaky life with my freaks.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories