Kelly XXX Ep. 04

Story Info
Our porn adventure continues with another old stud arriving.
4.8k words
3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers

Kelly XXX Ep. 04

By : DickThePimp

The fourth installment of our pervy adventure into porn nirvana with dear, sweet Kelly

"That's it, Andy... eat it up. Haha. Get me all lubed up for my man. Mmmmmmmmmm."

"Your wish is my command, doll."

"Hahaha. Yes it is. You're my salad tossing bitch boy today. Haha."

"And what a tasty honor it is, my dear."

My 54 year old wife Kelly, and our 69 year old business partner/friend/cameraman Andy share a nice laugh. Kelly's laid out on the studio bed on her front, nonchalantly filing her nails, as Andy eats her gorgeous rump from behind, squatting down beside the bed, spreading my wife's super supple booty cheeks wide for him to get his pervy, old grinning face all nice and deep like up in there.

She and I are filming an anal scene shortly for Kelly XXX. I'm not there at the moment. I had a little business to take care of in Santa Monica first. My sister Sarah and I were buying some weed from a new friend I made last week. Real sweet chick from San Diego. She's in town visiting a friend, so I decided to run over there and pick up some smoke from her. Next thing you know, we all ended up smoking and vibing... well... making out real freaking nice. Definitely my kind of vibing.

It's made me a little late for my shoot with my wife, but she understands. Kelly's the best.

Andy oils up two fingers with some baby oil from the nightstand by the bed, and slides them up Kelly's beautifully tight booty hole. She doesn't really need any prep for anal. We ass fuck all the time, so she's used to my size, but my wife enjoys all the kinky fun that goes along with all of it, so she's always up for some hot anal prep work.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Very nice, Andy. Get those fingers up there all the way, stud. Haha." Kelly looks back over her shoulder at the old guy, and grins, winking as well. She keeps up the nail filing as Andy shoves his fingers knuckle deep up Kelly's butt, and wiggles them around real nice. He leans down and licks her silky slick labia while he's at it as well.

Those big old fingers really going to town on my wife's anal membrane. Tip tapping all over it as they shake quickly in her ass.

Kelly's moans get louder and sluttier. Her nail filing slightly more intense as well.

"You might just make me cum before my hubby gets here, you sweet old man. You're so naughty." Kelly teases, laughing, as she files her nails. She wiggles her butt on Andy's chunky fingers as they twirl away all naughty inside that very snug, warm hole.

"I think I need to try another way to loosen this up a little. It's a much more fun and effective way to loosen a tight, beautiful butt like yours, doll... if it's OK." Andy grins all kinky and mischievously as Kelly laughs, then she smirks over her shoulder back at him. He grabs Kelly's hips and slides her back a little towards him.

"Always so helpful, Andy. Hahahaha. I'm always up for some naughty help, you know that." Kelly grins wide. Her grin laced with a real naughty tinge to it. She goes back to filing her nails as Andy pulls his fingers out of her now, lubed up butt.

A few seconds later...

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm. You're definitely right, Andy. It sure is more fun than just a couple of fingers. Hehe." Kelly coos happily as Andy's portly and mature, pierced cock slides slowly up her heavenly ass, those metal balls rolling so beautifully on Kelly's already excited anal membrane, making her moan and groan loud... and extra hot. Andy slowly fucks my wife's ass. Nice and slow. His big, hairy belly rubbing all on her gorgeous butt cheeks as he drives his fat, 69 year old meat all the way up her 54 year old, perfectly sculpted ass. Her rosebud winking the whole time that super thick meat rolls in and out, balls deep up her dumper.

"Be careful though. No cumming. I want my ass nice and clean for my husband. It's his... and I want it spotless for him." Kelly winks up at Andy, over her shoulder, still nonchalantly filing her nails.

"You got it, doll. I promise... no cumming." Andy smiles back, just happy to be in Kelly's super sweet booty again. She's got such a wonderful rump. It's truly a cock rocking pleasure to fuck it.

Andy keeps slowly fucking Kelly's divine dumper. Slow, for her enjoyment, but also to keep him from getting to close to cumming. Deep, slow thrusts in. Nice and steady. Kelly's butt squeezing that fat, old shaft real tight, vibrating excitedly all over it. Those metal balls under the skin, above and below his shaft, really doing the job, causing so much intense, delightful friction on Kelly's anal walls. She cums. Her pussy jizz shooting out onto... and soaking... the rose patterned bedspread.

"FUCK! GOD, YES! I love your fucking cock in my ass, Andy! Those balls! GOD, THEY FEEL GREAT!" Kelly breathes deep and gently bites her bottom lip with intense carnal delight as Andy grins real happy.

"Well... my cock sure loves being in your magnificent butt, my dear." Andy and Kelly both laugh.

I text my wife, and tell her I'm on my way. That I'll be there in a few.

"Ok, that's enough prep work, stud. Hubby's almost here." Kelly playfully pushes Andy away from her, and grins at him, blowing him a sexy kiss too. "Thanks for the help loosening me up. Such a sweet man." Kelly playfully grins, so mischievous and beautifully. God, what a woman.

"Any time, doll. Any time at all. It was my pleasure." Andy winks back at Kelly, a real sexually happy grin on his perverted, but nice, grandfatherly face.

"Go jerk off or something, Andy. I need you at your best when you film us. I need you to be able to concentrate on your job." Kelly teases with a sexy smirk. She sees how insanely hard Andy's pierced dick is. He's ready to shoot his wad. "I'd suck it for you, but I want to kiss my man when he gets here, and I don't want an, Andy cum aftertaste, to my kiss... no offence." Kelly smiles, laughing all sexy as well.

Andy laughs, his dick jumping excitedly in front of him. "None taken. I'll go take care of this, then I'll be right back." Andy grins, and heads to the bathroom to take care of his ready to blow cock.

Back at home...

Andy's friend Stan, who's just got back into town after an extended stay at Hedonism in Jamaica... he's a swinger... is chillin' with my 53 year old mom Beth. She's had the hots for him for awhile. Stan's a good looking and charming 70 year old guy. He's in great shape. A washboard stomach and all. Gray, wavy hair. Clean shaven, and always well groomed. He's very popular with the ladies. He's got a thing for younger chicks. Dude has a 20 year old girlfriend. She's a gorgeous blonde college coed. She's head cheerleader... and she's engaged. Stan's her side dick. He's also got a 19 year old really beautiful black girlfriend too. He fucks her mom... and her grandmother... as well. He's gotten his black chick's mom pregnant twice. Dude definitely gets around.

Mom and Stan are making out on the living room couch. Stan's left hand is all over my mom's 38F tit, manhandling it nice and rough through her baby blue tank top. She's braless, so even better. God, she's got awesome fucking tits! Massive mounds of milky white breast flesh. Fuck! I love my mom's tits. My mom is a blonde bbw milf that insanely wet dreams are made of. So curvy and thick and beautiful, and as sexy as sexy gets.

Jesus... if I had to choose between Kelly's tits and my mom's... I'd definitely choose both. Ha. Every time I fuck them both together, or just play with their massive tits at the same time, the smile on my face is incredibly fucking happy... soooooooooo incredibly fucking happy.

Mom's right hand is wrapped around Stan's giant dick, jerking away as they heatedly swap mature spit. Stan's got a hog on him. He told Andy it was 12 inches long, and about 8 inches thick. A huge piece of 70 year old dick meat for sure. Real veiny too. Thick veins. Uncut, with a bright pink head.

"God, you have a gorgeous cock, Stan. My God, it's so big." Mom grins, watching Stan's monster cock throb while she jerks it, as Stan licks and kisses her neck.

"Thanks, babe. And you have such magnificent breasts. So big and bouncy." Stan cups them, and shakes them, leaning in to ravenously suck on those massive mounds through my mom's snug tank top.

Stan yanks up her top, and dives in on those bare beauties, sucking each one with such fierce intensity.

"I've got to suck this thing." Mom very eagerly dives down into Stan's lap, and also very eagerly engulfs that massive, veiny rod, opening her throat as wide as it will go to suck down about 8 inches of super plump, well seasoned, old meat on the first gulp. She moans so contently as she sucks, her lips rippling steadily down that very meaty shaft.

"God, you suck a cock so well, baby. Mmmmmmmmm. Suck it good. Suck it so damn good, doll. Oh yeah." Stan leans back against the couch, his right hand on my mom's blonde head as she bobs on his huge meat, her spit rolling down the shaft as her lips speed up, rippling faster down that monster meat stick, taking in more and more. Her throat greeting the giant old rod with a happy tight squeeze as it enters.

"God, I want to cum down that throat, baby. Are you going to drink it, bitch?" Stan wraps mom's long, wavy blonde hair around his hand.

She emphatically nods, sucking even more ravenously on that bulging, thick veins encased meat. It's throbbing hard in her mouth and throat, the entire thing wedged in there while mom happily sucks down on it. The thick veins covering the shaft perfectly tickling her mouth as she greedily sucks that monster. Mom's head bobs faster and faster, her spit pouring down that mighty, mature meat pole.

"UHH! OHHHHHHH........." Stan growls as his cum erupts down mom's throat. She quickly drinks it down, her throat bouncing from all of the constant, quick swallowing.

Stan holds mom's head on his cock as he pumps his dick... and his sperm... down her throat, his ass coming up off of the couch as his mature meat pole pumps the pearly white sex cream out.

"Good girl. Such a good girl. Ahhhhhhhhhh." Stan groans with cum fueled bliss. He watches my gorgeous, blonde bbw milf mom slowly suck him clean. She deepthroats his giant, veiny dick over and over, cum tinted spit rolling down it, right before her beautifully slutty lips do.

"God, that was great. Such delicious cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Mom smiles real happy as she blissfully sucks that bulbous mushroom crown, winking all naughty at Stan. He's grinning and relaxing, leaned back on the couch, as my mom sucks him totally cum free. Her tongue so thoroughly licking all around that fat pink head for any remaining droplets of extra rich and creamy jizz. It digs into the foreskin for any cum trapped in there as well, sucking that old monster cock spotless.

Back at the studio...

We're really going good on the bed. Kelly's anal fuck scene with me is smokin' hot. My 19 year old dick hasn't stopped smiling since I got here... and it got up that deliciously gorgeous rump.

Andy has the three cameras set up perfectly around the room. One at the foot of the bed, capturing the anal action from the side. Kelly is on her stomach, stretched across the bed, and I'm on top of her, pounding away at that ravishing rump. Another camera is in front of Kelly's face, zoomed in on it. Gotta get close up, sexually blazing facial footage of that hot sex animated, porn queen face.

The other one is behind me, capturing all of the booty hole battering from that perspective. Andy was holding that camera, but he put it on a tripod cause he wanted to lick my balls while I drilled my wife's lusciously lovely, and beautifully jiggly ass.

I found out that Andy has bisexual tendencies the other night when we were all chillin' out back of our trailer, having a relaxing BBQ with our friends. We were playing truth or dare after we ate, and that bit of juicy info happened to slip out. Kelly was so turned on by it, she went inside and grabbed a strap on, came back out, and booty banged Andy senseless in front of everyone. We all cheered them on. It was a blast. Much like the load I pumped all over Kelly's very happy face afterwards. That got a huge cheer from the crowd too.

He asked me if he could lick my balls while I fucked Kelly in a movie, and I told him, sure. My big balls are pretty popular so I've been asked that a bunch before... but this is the first time that I said yes.

Andy's tongue is grooving all around on my nuts while my fourteen inches of fame rocks my wife's winking butthole. She's nice and loosened up for this divine dumper fuck.

Kelly's reaching between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy and pulsating clit, screaming and moaning blissfully into the bedspread. She's cum like five times already. We've been filming for an hour, so it's going pretty freaking well.

We're both laughing as I nibble on Kelly's neck and ear lobe. I whisper to her what Andy's freaky tongue is doing to my balls. Such a fun time. God, I love fucking my wife. It never gets old. Never!

"OH GOD!!!!!!" Kelly bites the bedspread, pounding it with her fist as she squirts powerfully and violently, furiously splashing me, the spread... and Andy. Her pussy vibrating like an outta control vibrator the whole gloriously gushing time.

Andy moves in closer and starts licking Kelly's soaked slit, lapping up the dripping sex honey. He slowly, but steadily licks up and down the puffy, pulsating lips, making Kelly coo some more. She and I kiss, our tongues wildly freak fucking in our mouths. Our spit swapping feverishly between us.

We switch positions. I lay on the bed, on my back, facing Andy, and Kelly rides me, reverse cowgirl. She bounces furiously on my giant dick, her ass eating it up whole, gripping it so damn tight, and pumping it so damn perfectly. Her anal walls pounding on my fat meat, driving me crazy with intensely delightful, super electric sex sensations.

My hands grip my wife's wildly bouncing, all natural 34FFs. I squeeze them so freaking hard, my hands so insanely happy as they so roughly manhandle those heavenly hooters. I squeeze the rock hard nips as I lock down even harder on the massive breast flash, my hands loving every boob gripping second so very freaking much.

"GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! UHHH!!!!!! FUCK, ME, SWEETHEART!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I drive my fourteen inch dick all the way up her tight, constantly thumping rump, so hard, so fast, so fucking furiously up my 54 year old wife's well banged out booty hole.

She squirts violently, her pussy thumping in and out so deep, so hard. Her super sweet, milky nut power blasting Andy from several feet away. It hits that old dude from forehead to feet, drenching him. Pussy honey dripping from all over the camera and him. I just laugh, and keep ass plowing my wife, squeezing and shaking her hefty tits mercilessly throughout her entire, explosive orgasm.

He puts the camera on the tripod again and starts eating my wife's still cum pumping cunt as she quickly grinds on my fat dick, back and forth, then all the way around, faster and faster. God, it feels fucking amazing! I close my eyes and growl, my cock on fire from all of the awesome sensations shooting through it at the same damn time.

Andy sucks away on Kelly's pumping pussy, his long tongue shoved deep up it, thoroughly licking her out as he sucks the rest of her super tasty pussy nut out as hard as he can.

Kelly's screaming with relentless sexual euphoria, her pussy being ravaged as well as her ass, making her writhe around so wild all over me, cooing and moaning so slutty and sexy, her smile so bright and beautiful and turned on. We kiss deep, her tongue shoved right down my throat. I shake her awesomely perfect, huge, bouncy breasts nice and hard as we kiss. Kelly sucks hard on my tongue, it's stretched out, tingling from the tip to the back from my wildly horny wife's super heated suck job.

Andy sucks my meaty balls, rubbing Kelly's super quivering snatch at the same time. His fingers slipping into Kelly's cunt, two at a time. After a few minutes of that, he ends up sliding his entire freaking fist up her stretched out pussy, slowly twisting it inside.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Oh, oh, OH!!! FUCK!!!" Kelly sits up, her pussy stuffed so full, violently pulsating around Andy's old hand. He fucks Kelly's cunt with his hand. Slow and steady, twisting it in her pussy for added delight. Kelly breathes deep, her pussy thumping out of control. She squirts again, further lubing his hand inside of her super stretched out snatch. Her cream pouring out all over his hand. Andy grins, and fucks my wife's now gaped out pussy a little faster with his fist. The horny old pervert making me laugh as he grins all naughty up at Kelly, who's blowing him very slutty kisses.

I'm ready to blast. Kelly's ass still gripping my dick so insanely tight. I let her grind it even faster, rolling her perfectly plump rump around on it even faster. That's it!

My jizz blasts up my wife's ass like it was shot out of a bazooka. She screams and creams again, her pussy so full and stretched so wide. Kelly leans her head back to me and just stays there with her mouth wide open. She's so sexually worn out, she can't even say a word. I heatedly suck her sweaty neck, nibbling it too as I cum in her divine dumper, my cock lurching deep up her bowels, pumping her rump so full of gooey white sex cream delight, it starts pouring out of her wrecked, stretched wide hole, bathing my own balls.

A couple of glorious, cum pumping minutes later, Kelly is feverishly sucking my nuts... and cock... totally clean as Andy films it. He makes sure to also film her pussy and ass so everyone can see them gaped out, and winking violently. Her holes battered so perfectly by Andy's 69 year old hand, and by my 19 year old cock.

Kelly's hand jerks my cock fast, her mouth furiously engulfing my entire fourteen inches of fuck fame as she sucks me spotless, having just done the same to my cum glazed nuts. Kelly smiles super happily at me, winking as well as she lovingly rubs my big balls the whole time she sucks my cock clean. Our love only getting stronger. Even more heated. She holds my right hand, gently rubbing my fingers, rubbing my balls with her left as she sucks me. I just smile. God, my wife is the best. The best, and the most beautiful. The perfect woman, wife, and sex goddess. All wrapped up in one insanely, amazingly gorgeous, heavenly stacked package. Oh hell to that yeah.

I start pissing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Andy zooms in on my cock as Kelly very eagerly drinks it all down, smiling nice and wide around my cock, still rubbing my balls so gently, with such tender loving care.

Watching Kelly drink my piss, sucking and bobbing on my half hard cock as my warm, tangy urine blasts hard into her mouth, is one of the greatest things ever. My smile is so damn wide. I'm so freaking happy.

I softly caress my wife's gorgeously perfect, sexually glowing face as she smiles back at me with such love. She very happily drinks down my very hefty load of piss, her tongue dancing around the base of my shaft as her sensually voluptuous lips ripple so enticingly up and down my very thick, half hard meat missile, sucking out all of my tangy dick liquor for her to very excitedly gulp down.

The camera fades to black as Kelly smiles and waves at it, softly sucking me dry. I wave too, throwing up the double deuces with the happiest grin ever on my face.

"Awesome scene, guys. Just awesome. So hot and wild." Andy checks the camera, watching some of the footage back. Kelly gives Andy a big thumbs up as she sucks my cock.

"Thanks. This lady right here makes it so damn hot... and wild." I laugh. Kelly does too, and she keeps on beautifully sucking my very, very appreciative cock.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers
12