Kelly XXX Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a call from my sister Gina. She needs me to pick her up at work. She's a nurse at the doctor's office not far from where we live. I kiss Kelly, hugging my woman tight, and thanking her for the fabulous ass fuck, and piss and cum swallowing show she just performed on me.

We hug for a couple of minutes, just enjoying each other's embrace. Both of us smiling so happily at each other. I kiss my wife again, quickly get dressed, then head out to pick up my super sexy sister.

Kelly hangs out with Andy, watching the raw footage with him.

Over at the trailer... mom and Stan finally finished up. He fucked her pussy doggy style as she leaned over the side of the sofa. Those massive udders flopping around as she took that huge old rod balls deep, screaming and creaming non stop. He jizzed her very beautiful pussy, then she whirled around and savagely sucked him clean, further delighting him by squatting over her coffee mug, and squirting Stan's well aged jizz from her stretched out pussy into the mug, then drinkng it all down, letting it slowly drool from her mouth, then licking it all up, while Stan watched and applauded. Mom laughed, bowing and grinning, loving the attention... and also Stan's super rich seed.

"Would you like to go out tonight? Maybe see a movie... and fool around some more." Stan asks with a naughty grin.

"Sure. I'd love that, stud." Mom stands up and lightly kisses Stan's lips. Looks like mom has a date.

Back at the studio...

Kelly's still nude, still watching some footage of our anal fun while Andy is in the bathroom. Kelly hears a bunch of grunting and groaning coming from the bathroom. It makes her laugh so she decides to go check it out.

She puts the camera down, and walks over to the bathroom door, leaning against it. She can tell Andy is jerking off, groaning as he does. She hears, "God, that's hot. Drink that piss, baby. Hell yeah." Kelly laughs again, covering her mouth to muffle her laughter. Seems like Andy really enjoyed the piss play.

Kelly knocks on the door, then enters, surprising Andy. He's standing in front of the toilet, his piss stream interrupted. His fat, old rod is dripping piss as he looks at Kelly, who gives him a playful, laughing look.

"I didn't know that piss turned you on so much, Andy." Kelly smirks, still giggling. She looks at his piss dripping dick, nodding her approval.

"Well... yeah. It does, doll. Especially when such a beautiful woman is drinking it." Andy smiles. He tries to get started pissing again, but he can't.

Kelly keeps smirking, walking over to him, and gently tickling his dick with her right forefinger. She grabs the fat, pierced shaft, and pumps it, looking right at Andy with that very mischievous smirk on her face.

"There you go, doll. It seems to be working just fine now." Kelly kisses Andy's cheek as she pumps his pissing dick. The mighty stream blasting the toilet bowl.

"Piss is so sexy. I never really was into it until I met James, though. He loves pissing in me... and on me. He loves it so much, that he hooked me on it too. I love his piss. I love drinking it. It's so delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Your piss looks very healthy, Andy. Very healthy indeed." Kelly swipes at the stream with her forefinger, then raises it to her lips. She smells it. "Smells healthy too." She licks her finger as Andy watches closely, grinning as he pisses. Kelly sucks her finger clean, delighting Andy so very much. His grin so wide and horny. Kelly blows him a very sexy kiss, then grabs his dick again, and starts jerking it some more. "Tastes healthy too. You know... it's a shame to waste all of that healthy piss in the toilet like that. Plus... I do owe you for fisting my pussy like you did. That felt soooooo amazing." Kelly's naughty smirk even naughtier now.

She covers Andy's piss slit with her thumb, rubbing on his piercing, abruptly pausing his piss. Andy groans and winces from the discomfort.

Kelly keeps smirking as she takes a seat on the toilet. She blows Andy another sexy kiss... then moves her thumb off of his piss slit, letting his piss rocket out... right into Kelly's wide open mouth. She smiles so naughty as that old guy's tangy urine blasts her mouth and tonsils. Kelly moans happily, drinking it down as soon as it shoots into her waiting mouth.

Andy's grin is so happy. He rubs his big, gray haired belly, and keeps on pissing in my wife's piss lusting mouth. You can hear the sound of Andy's piss battering the back of her throat. Kelly coos loud from the also loud, kinky sounds. She drinks Andy dry, gulping down the rest of his mighty, yellow load. The old dude pisses a lot.

Kelly sucks his old, fat pierced dick after his piss stream stops. Droplets of piss dripping in her mouth as she sucks him dry. Her tongue rolling across the metal balls under the skin of the underside of his cock. The ones on top of his dick rolling on the roof of Kelly's mouth as she moans blissfully, loving the feeling.

"Now... What about that cum?" Kelly winks up at Andy, jerking his shaft, and sucking furiously on his pierced crown. It only takes about a minute for his cum to start shooting out. Kelly deep throats the fat old rod, the balls over and under the shaft pleasurably tickling her throat.

She opens her throat wide and lets it all shoot right down. Kelly watches Andy growl and grin as he cums, so happy to be cumming down her throat right after she drank his well aged piss. He holds her blonde head, and grins even wider, his entire creamy wad being quickly swallowed by my incredibly sexy wife.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Kelly slowly sucks him clean, loving the taste of Andy's gooey sperm, especially with it mixed with the aftertaste of his well aged piss. A double tasty delight for my extra horny wife.

"Thank you so much, doll. God, you're amazing." Andy grins so happily at Kelly, who gives him another big thumbs up as she sucks his softening cock some more. Those metal balls exciting her so much as they roll so enticingly across her tongue.

...

Gina thanked me for the ride by blowing in the car on the way home. I jizzed her throat right as we pulled into her driveway. Perfect timing once again. She looked so sexy in her purple scrubs.

We kissed for a few in the car before she got out and waved as she went in her trailer. My sister has a great body. I just watched it sway around as she walked up the stairs on her porch. Gina turned to me, and pulled up her purple top and white sports bra to flash me, shaking her jiggly 36Ds around for me. Such a sweet sister. She blew me a big kiss, and waved as I waved back while I pulled out of her driveway.

Another fun day for me and my peeps. Looks like Stan and my mom are getting closer. I hear Kelly is gonna ask him to make a movie for us. He's a swinger, so I'm sure he'll be up for it. Besides... no one can say no to my wife. She's way too gorgeous and persuasive to get turned down. Hahaha.

Tune in next time to see what kinky, pervy fun we get into. Peace my pervy peeps.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly XXX Ep. 03 Previous Part
Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Trailer Park Days of Our Lives Ch. 01 My freaky trailer park soap opera.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak City, Bitches Pt. 01 Getting freaky and pleasure seeking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Welcome to Whoreland The naughty Whoreland adventure begins.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
All in the Fucking Family Family Fucking Fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Grandpa Has A Big Dick 01 Old guys with big dicks fucking hot babes.in Mature
More Stories