Kelly XXX Ep. 06

Story Info
More XXX fun with my wife Kelly Madison.
3.9k words
3.2k
2
3

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

I've made cast and story changes... No more Stan or Spence... I've also moved the home area to Santa Monica at the beach... The only male characters left from before are Andy and myself... I will be introducing new male and female characters as well starting in this episode.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love how you eat my ass, baby. Yeahhhhhh. Hehehe."

"And I love how it tastes. Yum yum yum."

"Hahahaha. Eat it up, stud. Eat that ass goooooooooddd. Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

My wife Kelly (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) and I are having a relaxing morning in bed. She's facing the foot of it, watching TV and eating some breakfast in bed while I'm also having some breakfast in bed... her very tasty ass. Salad tossing my horny mouth off on the most divinely delicious rump ever in existence.

Things are going real smooth for us now. Business is great. We moved out of the trailer park to Santa Monica by the beach. Our office/studio is right down the street. Andy lives a few doors down as well. Mom and Kaia still live with us. Everything's going really well. Really, really well.

"God! Shove that tongue up my ass, baby. God! I'm gonna cum! Uh!"

Kelly and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii. Maui to be exact. God... seeing my wife walking that golden beach with her massive titties pouring out of those very skimpy bikini tops... or just out free and nude for everyone to ogle... still brings a super horny smile to my face.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!!!!" Kelly takes a break from eating her sausage links to munch down on the bed spread as I roll my tongue around, and lick fast, so deep in her bowels. I'm squeezing both luscious booty cheeks as I tongue fuck her ass faster and faster. Licking across every last inch of her sweet smelling... and mega tasty... anal membrane.

She shoots her silky sweet pussy nut all over me and the sheets, biting harder on the spread, pounding it with her right fist as I move to her pussy, and suck it super ravenously, drinking her milky nut down with a huge, pussy jizz loving smile plastered on my face.

I suck and suck and suck on that trembling twat, my tongue snaking up there, getting totally coated by all of that sweet cream, lapping away rapidly at her pounding pink folds as I mercilessly suck her slit until there's absolutely no sweet honey cum left in her pussy.

"God, that was awesome, stud. Now... fuck it. Hehehe."

"Yes, ma'am." I crawl up on to my wife's back and lean down, kissing her deep, letting her taste her own cream. Kelly coos so happily, sucking her cream off of my tongue as I spray some lube on my dick, then slide my huge meat straight up her anus.

Kelly's ass is tight, but so comfy. I fuck it so much, it adjusts to my large girth quickly. Fourteen fat inches of rock hard dick meat. Her ass sucking me in, inch by inch, as we kiss. Kelly moans loud and slutty into my mouth, smiling so happily as I start slowly fucking her butt. Thrusting my hips deep, but slow up my wife's ass, growling my delight into her tongue sucking mouth. She laughs, sucking steadily on my tongue, her right hand gently caressing my face as we kiss and fuck.

"Damn... You two are having fun and you didn't even invite me in." My mom Beth (Beth Chapman) walks into our bedroom and tosses her short silk robe, getting on the bed behind me. She licks slowly down my back, slapping and squeezing my ass as she goes. My happy growls getting even happier in Kelly's mouth. She laughs again, knowing how freaking good I'm feeling right now.

Mom spreads my cheeks and dives in, her tongue snaking up my ass, wiggling around as I fuck my wife's very beautiful butt nice and steady, long, deep thrusts in. Kelly dances her 54 year old heavenly dumper on my 19 year old massive dick, pumping it and pulling it as I fuck her ass, doubling the sexy sensations for us both.

Mama massages my balls as she eats my ass, her tongue twirling around inside my tight butt so beautifully as she softly cups and rubs my big balls with such loving skill.

We keep up the double ass tomfoolery for an hour or so. My mom lovingly tongue fucking my ass, and loudly slurping my balls, alternating every two minutes or so.

Kelly screams and squirts five times ass I thump her rump, mom sucking down three of her sweet as honey loads in between eating my very happy ass and slurping my also very happy balls.

Mom rides my cock in her big, bad ass, blonde bbw butt, bouncing so wild on my cock as Kelly rides my face, cumming down my throat as she sucks on mom's neck and roughly slaps and squeezes mom's all natural 38F chest bombs.

My hands were firmly locked on Kelly's all natural 34FFs the whole time, squeezing as hard as I could as she ground that super sweet poontang pie all over my mouth faster and faster and faster. So fucking awesome.

I cum on both smiling faces. Blasting their foreheads, noses, cheeks and lips. Kelly and mom both getting a mouthful of my massive load as well. I'm extra loaded up with sperm today. They cum swap and kiss for my immense enjoyment, stringing out the long gooey strands of cum as far as they can, then slurping the long strands back into their mouths, kissing so passionately, and cum crazed when their extra horny mouths meet.

Kelly even drinks my piss as mom sucks my balls some more. Kelly wants the whole load herself, so she keeps my pissing monster in her mouth, sucking deep and so relentlessly on it, bobbing wildly on it as well, her long blonde hair flying around as she bobs. Kelly smiles real slutty up at me too, as mom so perfectly sucks my big balls better than they've ever been sucked before. Loud slurping. Tons of spit. Those gorgeous lips rolling across my meaty nuts non stop. Fucking awesome ball suck job.

We end up finishing breakfast in bed. Kissing and groping each other happily as we chill and watch some TV... post hot fuck. A great way to start any damn day for sure.

"David's being a horny little douche." Mom tells Kelly and me as we finish the sausage links. Kelly makes sure to suck on one extra long for me. She winks and grins all naughty as she sucks it off, before roughly biting it in half and laughing as she chews it. God, I love that woman. Ha.

"Oh yeah?" I kiss mom's massive knockers. Such perfect breasts. Milky white melons with a couple. Of veins showing. God, I love her tits!

"Yeah... I was in his room earlier, trying to clean up a little, and he kept flashing me his dick from his bed, wiggling it around to tempt me. He's got a big fucking dick, I'll give him that. I'd definitely fuck him if he wasn't such an annoying douche. The fat bastard. Haha." Mom hugs my face to her massive chest as I kiss all over it, licking too.

"He flashed me yesterday. He does have a big one. He just flashed me and walked off, so I didn't have any time to react... and I didn't really get that good of a look at his dick either. I could tell though that it was real big." Kelly playfully shakes her eyebrows at mom as she drinks some orange juice.

I'm in the middle of a massive titty sandwich, and I fucking love it. I move over to my left and start sucking on Kelly's mighty jugs. Mom's on my right, rubbing my chest as I motorboat the greatest tits ever. Kelly laughs, shaking those beauties all over my face as she drinks her juice.

David is my half brother. He's 18... almost 19. A big fat nerdy type with a big fat sex drive... always super horny. Kinda cocky too, so he can be a bit annoying and slightly douchey as mom mentioned. But, he's my brother and he's nice to me.

Mom goes to her room to take a shower while I call my babe Billie Eilish. Yep, that Billie Eilish. Pop superstar extraordinaire. She's best friends with Kaia and me. We all went to school together. And... she's back in town after her tour, so I'm gonna try and hook up with her while she is.

Kelly kisses me, then puts on her skimpy, white silk robe and heads to the kitchen with the food tray. She makes sure to wave all happy to me, and shake her delicious dumper for me on the way out the door. Such a wonderful wife she is.

Kelly walks down the hall to the stairs, but stops outside of David's room. She hears me grunting and growling and talking about her.

"Suck that dick, Kelly. You gorgeous bitch. Suck it! Yeah... you know you love it." Kelly snickers to herself, then puts the tray down on an end table by David's bedroom door. She walks in the cracked open door and sees David jacking off under the covers as he watches one of her pornos on TV.

"Yeah, bitch. Suck it!"

"I did."

Kelly laughs. She also startles David, who stops jerking off under the covers. He keeps his hand under there though.

"Hey, babe. You look very scrumptious." David gives me wife a quick once over. A real approving/horny smirk plastered on that fat, 18 year old face. Dude's a spoiled brat, and cocky and all, but he has a few moves too. One of them is starting to jerk off again, and pulling the covers down so Kelly can check out his 11 and a half inch uncircumsized cock. Average girth, but nice and long and smooth. Some veins showing on his shaft, but not thick ones. His dick is impressive.. if you like long dicks. And Kelly sure does. She checks it out, and nods approvingly, her hands on her lush hips.

"Glad you like my work." Kelly grins at David.

"I definitely do, baby. I definitely do." David shakes his eyebrows all sleazy at Kelly, and keeps jerking his extra long dick, licking his pudgy lips as he drools at my wife's unmatched perfect frame. Tall, sleek and curvy. A perfect woman from head to toe, and every hot and horny inch in between.

"Why don't you come over here and give me a go. You'll love it, I promise." Davis smirks real wide at Kelly. A very cocky smirk.

"You're really sure of yourself, aren't you, David? I mean... you are my husband's brother after all. Don't forget that." Kelly smirks back, trying to put my cocky younger brother in his place.

"I know. I love James and all, but you're so smokin' hot, you can't blame me for wanting to get some of that. Now can you?"

"Get some of that? Haha. Yeah... well... you do have good taste. I'll give you that. But, you're still my hubby's brother."

"C'mon, babe. He fucks other chicks. We both know that. You fuck other guys too. I've seen all of your movies. Damn... you fucked all those old dudes. I'm young, and a stud. I'll make you cum like crazy, beautiful. C'mon... give me a try. Pretty please." David lays it on thick. He jerks his dick nice and slow for Kelly, and checks her out from toes to hair and back. He's got the hots, big time, for my wife. Get in line dude... Get in line. Ha.

"That's what my husband's for. And he does it all the time, David. All... the... time." Kelly laughs at my overly cocky brother. She does like his confidence though. Kelly has a submissive streak in her, but it's only available to peeps that know how to unlock it... and David doesn't have that combination yet.

"C'mon. A quickie? Just a titty fuck or something. I know you like my cock. I see how you check it out. C'mon, gorgeous. You've got the most beautiful tits in the world. Please." David begs. But he still has that cocky smirk plastered all over his fat, horny as all hell face.

"Thanks, but..."

"But nothing, baby. I won't tell James. He won't know. It's just a quick titty fuck. That's all. He fucks Kaia and Beth and any other chick he wants. What's the big deal? C'mon. You know you want to. I know you want to. We all know you want to. It's unanimous." David grins all extra horny, still jerking his big dick for Kelly.

Kelly laughs. She admires his tenacity. Dude doesn't give up. She keeps watching that extra long meat pipe throbbing in David's hand... like her nipples are throbbing under her robe.

"You don't give up, do you?"

"Nope. I always get what I want. Always." He grins real wide right at Kelly as he sits up on the side of the bed, pointing his dick right at her, and shaking it for her.

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah. Always. We both know that... now don't we?" David holds his dick out for Kelly, leaning back on the bed on his elbows, smirking real cocky at her. Kelly laughs again, shaking her head at his massive ego.

She walks over to the bed, and looks over David's cock up close as he strokes it for her. She tickles it, watching it jump in his hand.

Kelly grabs the head and pumps it a little, watching a few drops of slimy precum shoot out onto her fingers. One more drop clinging to David's good, his foreskin rolling over the head as Kelly strokes it.

"God that feels great. Fuck! You're the hottest chick in the world... and you're my sister in law. Hell yeah!" David is really enjoying Kelly's handy work.

"Haha. Don't you forget it, David. You've got a really nice cock for sure. So nice." Kelly lucks her lips as she stands there and watches more precum shoot out all over her fingers as she stokes that pink crown.

She wraps her left hand around the shaft, and kneels down in front of David, pumping his long shaft with her lubed up hand. David growls with delight, smirking confidently at my blonde bombshell wife. She grins back, laughing at how he did indeed get what he wanted. Dude didn't lie.

"Ok, buddy boy. Just a quick titty fuck... nothing else though." Kelly gives David a stern look... pointing her right forefinger at him as well... as she opens her robe and wraps those world's greatest tits around that big, 18 year old dick and starts pumping.

"You got it, baby. God. Fuck my dick with those tits! Oh yeah! Damn!" David leans his head back and growls, loving Kelly's tits pumping his huge meat on the side of the bed. He let's her do all the work, her massive hooters gripping and pumping that long dick nice and fast, shaking all over it as they fuck it silly.

Kelly watches that long meat pipe thrust in between his massive jugs over and over, noticing it throbbing extra hard in there. David love my wife's insanely lush tits almost as much as I do. Kelly smacks her titties all over David's rod, pumping it fast, then slow, then shaking her tits nice and fast on that extra long rod before she pumps it faster and faster.

About five minutes later, David's jizz is pumping all over Kelly's hard humping hooters. Long strands of thick white cream splattering those massive mounds, hanging from her rock hard nipples as Kelly grins, and pumps it all out.

"Fucking awesome, baby. Thanks."

"You're welcome. But..."

"But what?"

"You need to clean them."

"Here." David tosses Kelly a towel he had on his bed. She laughs, and shakes her head no.

"Use your mouth... if you ever want a repeat performance... or more." Kelly also always gets what she wants... and she proves that to my cocky ass brother. He thinks about it for a second, but his very strong desire to fuck my wife makes him give in to her kinky request rather quickly.

David shrugs his shoulders, and leans over to Kelly, licking up all of his thick cream from her massive breasts, totally cleaning them. And not gagging at all either. Kelly's impressed.

"Good boy." Kelly laughs. "I like an obedient slave." She pats David's face. He laughs.

"I just wanna fuck you, so I don't mind getting a little messy to do it. That's all." He winks, and wipes his face and cum glazed mouth with the towel he gave Kelly.

"Hahahaha. We'll have to see about that." Kelly pats David's face again, and gets up, closing her robe, then walking out of David's room. She accomplished her mission... Proving to David that she's the boss.

And David got what he wanted too. So I guess it was a win/win for both.

...

Later on...

I'm filming a short scene for Kelly XXX with mom and Andy. They started dating recently, so I wanted to do something special with them. It's an anal piss scene. And not just Andy pissing in mom's ass either. Mom pisses in Andy's as well. A specially made strap on with a tube running through it allows that. One end of the tube runs from mom's 53 year old pussy allowing the piss to flow from the strap on into Andy's 69 year old ass. She pisses right into that old butt, no problem at all. Andy actually likes it, groaning so loud on his knees on the sofa... mom fucking him and pissing in him from behind... from the intensely kinky sensations.

My twin sister Kaia sucked Andy's funky pierced dick for a little while when we first started, to warm him up a little as the piss started rushing into his ass the first time. Got those metal balls under the skin of his shaft rolling nice and free.

We did a trial run first to make sure everything went smoothly with the special dildo before we filmed it. Everything went great, so here we are. Mom's pissing an extra large load into Andy's ass. She drank a six pack of Bud beforehand to make sure she was full and ready to blast.

"God, that's hot. I wonder if James will let me do that to him." Kelly asks Kaia. They're outside the studio, watching the pissy action through the large window in the hall.

"Can I please join in if he does?" Kaia grins all naughty at my wife, blowing a bubble with her gum, and popping it with a real mischievous grin.

"Of course. Hehe."

"David keeps trying to fuck me. I made out with him a little last night, but he got all yucky so I walked out on him."

"Oh yeah? I had a little run in with him earlier myself."

"Oh my God... Did you walk out on him too?

"Not exactly." Kelly's grin intruiging my twin sister. Kaia blows a big ass bubble and pops it, waiting for more from Kelly.

"So..." Kaia urges her for details.

"Just watch the scene." Kelly knocks on the window and waves at me, teasing Kaia.

"Kelly... What happened???"

We're finishing up in the studio. Mom finally finished pissing in Andy's old ass, then she fucked it some more before just reaching around him, and jerking him to a climax.

"He kept begging, so I gave in and let him fuck my tits. That's all. I did make him lick his jizz off of them afterwards though. I had to put that cocky bastard in his place." Kelly and Kaia laugh and hug. Kelly grabs a handful of Kaia's gorgeous rump, and squeezes nice and hard. Her tight, light blue, sparkly leather pants only accentuating that delectable rump. Kaia does have a really beautiful booty for sure. She's like a young, shorter version of Kelly. Two perfect blondes with big natural tits, a great ass, and a beautiful smile. Oh hell to that yeah. Ha.

...

Later...

"I like this one, Andy. This is my favorite so far."

"Good choice, doll. It's mine too."

Kelly and Andy share a friendly laugh as they look over Kelly's newest photo shoot pics. It's a red latex bodysuit look for Kelly. Her tits, pussy and ass all out and on full display. Her long blonde hair all frizzy and wavy. Cherry red eyeliner and lipstick on. She's so tall in those 5 inch heels, red latex boots.

Kelly fucks herself with a fiery red dildo in both holes, blowing sexy kisses at the camera the whole time. Such a hot layout.

"Looks like you really do like that one." Kelly snickers, pointing at Andy's bulge in his swim trunks. He looks at it, and laughs too. My wife has that affect on everyone. She's an instant boner creator.

"It's totally impossible to be around you for more than three seconds and not get a boner, sweetheart." Andy chuckles, winking at Kelly. She laughs back at him, and blows him a sweet kiss as she looks over some more pictures while she sits at the studio desk.

"You're always so sweet, Andy." Kelly checks out one pic she really likes and points to it. "What about this ONE! UMPH!!!!" As soon as Kelly looks up, Andy shoves his erect dick straight into her mouth. He smirks down at her with a real naughty grin. Kelly starts laughing around that fat old pierced cock, then she tosses the pics on the table and gets down to business.

Kelly sucks that fat old dick silly, slurping it loudly, twirling her head around on it, and massaging this fat hanging balls too. Her tongue swabbing away under the shaft as her slurps get even louder. Spit hangs from her mouth to the floor as she spins her head around, throwing her long blonde hair around wildly.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
12