Kelly XXX Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy just grins and growls with delight as he stands next to Kelly, holding his right hand on my wife's bouncing head. She grabs his fat old ass and pulls him into her mouth as far as he will go, gargling all of the spit and precum mixture in her mouth as she ravenously sucks Andy's dick. Those metal balls under the skin of his shaft rolling all over Kelly's kinky tongue and all on the roof of her mouth. She coos happily from the intensely sweet sensations racing though her stuffed mouth.

"Oh God!" Andy grips Kelly's head tight and starts jizzing her mouth. Kelly sucks it down and squeezes his big ass, really kneading it as she very eagerly drinks his well seasoned sperm shake.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So tasty, Andy. Yum. Thanks." Kelly kisses Andy's crown as she pulls her mouth off of his shaft.

"My pleasure, doll. Sorry about that... I just couldn't control myself. You're just too gorgeous." They bith laugh.

"Don't apologize. I loved it. I love being taken from time to time. Now that you know my little secret, let's keep it between us, Ok? Only James knows besides you. No need for anyone else to know." Kelly laughs again, and sucks Andy's dick some more, softly rolling her very voluptuous lips down that shaft several times.

"No problem, doll. My lips are sealed." Andy makes a zipping motion on his lips, and grins. Kelly giggles around that fat piece of mature dick meat, licking all over it as she sucks.

Tune in next episode to see if my brother David makes his porn debut... or just pisses more people off. Later, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the support... Andy will be in more stories... I'm developing a new crew so I'm trying out different charcaters to see which ones will stick... Gotta keep it swaggy 👍

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815over 2 years ago

Brilliant as ever 👏👏👏

ViriViriover 2 years ago

Friendship ended with Spence.

Now Andy is my best friend.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly XXX Ep. 05 Previous Part
Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Trailer Park Days of Our Lives Ch. 01 My freaky trailer park soap opera.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak City, Bitches Pt. 01 Getting freaky and pleasure seeking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Welcome to Whoreland The naughty Whoreland adventure begins.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
All in the Fucking Family Family Fucking Fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Grandpa Has A Big Dick 01 Old guys with big dicks fucking hot babes.in Mature
More Stories