All Comments on 'Kelly's Big Surprise'

by nowiamhere

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like's too

Been there, done that. Don't worry when you get it. you will, want it again. Case in point(me)(:). All smiles and horny. Don't worry about editing, your story reads like a first hand, account. Would not have known, if had not been told. Good luck and i await, your next offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy come true!

This story helped me go ahead with a similar plan with a bi-sexual male friend invited around and I thought the blindfold idea was great to do to my partner too. The evening was more than I expected with him being initiated into something he never would have considered otherwise and me being pampered by them both. Thanks for the inspiration! :-X

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
If only

I wonder if I would like this if it really happened to me. I want to try it and I'm sure I would be in the moment if it did but would I respect myself in the morning? What the hell? Get'er done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awsome

Very cool story. Or should I say my fantacy. I would be totally into my girl bringing someone home like that. And to get it in a surprise? That's like having your cake and the icing is CUM. You go girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAMN!!!!!

You just aren't looking in the right place for that girl....I love seeing two men together...totally gets me so hot that I can barely stand it.

mansman69mansman69over 17 years ago
and I liked it

My girl decided I should suck another mans cock and lined up this blackman for me to give my first blowjob, and I tellyou what after that big black cock crossed my lips I was instantly aware that I loved cock and told my girl solong and began my new life of sucking cock. the best feeling in the world is having a big black cock in your mouth and from that day on I devoted myself to pleasing my fellowman and the rewards of loads of cum cant be beat. Cmon whiteboys show the blackman our respect and you will love it to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story

I got hard reading your story as I lost my virginity and that was the best sex I have ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sexellent

bloody brilliant i now of out to find myself some cock to suck & fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First taste

Oh yes indeed there is no better feeling than that very first cock in your mouth, my first was the greatest way to show me I was born to suck cock and I will honor my fellowman with pleasure. my first was the pizza man who caught me watching gay porn on the net, he pushed me to my knees and fed me the cock that showed me my true calling. Anyone want to share first stories, Id love to hear them. Good luck and GOOD HEAD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thought I was the only one...

Glad to find out I'm not the only female who gets off on thinking about two men together...keep these gay male stories cumming, boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Luv it!

My lover got his first cock when I pushed it into his mouth. Watching him suck my friend's hard cock made me cream around my lover's. We shared the cum as the man shoved his rod between our lips as we fucked in the missionary position. Cum dripping everywhere and off my lover's face... makes me wet remembering!

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 14 years ago
All the women leaving comments

All you women leaving comments should fill out a profile and get he bi guys you want.

Pervin_MervinPervin_Mervinover 14 years ago
Hottest scenario imaginable

This story leaves me barely hanging on to my load and wishing I could be fucked like that by two men with a hot women setting it up and being involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Loved it,

You had me interested all the way through,

Excellent scenario as well, had me hard and my girlfriend soaking all the way, now to have some great sex with her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*omg*omg*omg*omg* *WOW*

Ok, that was hot as shit. Please post moar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I would pay good money for my wife to set this up for me. The only thing to add would be to have it videoed and lots of pictures.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I wish my wife did this to me

I'm married but secretly a closet cocksucker and faggot bottom. I love sucking cock especially if another one is fucking my man-pussy. I would love it if my wife set it up for me just like in your story. It would be such a turn on to see her watching me having hot gay sex with 2 hot hung men while she played with herself. Please tell more stories like this one.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Kelly's an Ass

I'm not happy with Kelly. Although it turns out that the guy is OK with the situation, it isn't OK for her to arrange his sex play and make him do all this without his permission to that degree. Having 2 guys take his virginity is a bit much. He also said in the first paragraph that he doesn't think it will last. I don't blame him.

plasticman29plasticman294 months ago

Really liked it reminds me of my first time not the orgy part but the feeling of a nice hard cock shooting cum in my mouth yummy and I thought I was straight. ha ha like the man said I think there is some bi in all of us.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I appreciate the effort, but the story line was drowned out by bad writing and a writer who was in a rush to tell a story and that just made it hard to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous