Kelly's Day

Story Info
Kelly stays a couple of days.
4.7k words
4.25
41.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

Mom and I woke up at our usual time and got up as quietly as possible. We both peed without flushing to keep the apartment as silent as we could. The smell if asparagus pee permeated the room but we let it be. We dressed in virus clothes, as in, shabby chic. Mom in running shorts with nothing under them and a tank top without a bra. I was in my Saturday sweats with no shirt.

We didn't hear anything from Kelly, who was asleep in my room. Making coffee was accomplished with little sound and we both sat at the table sipping. We were both smiling however. Last night had turned out better than we had expected. We waited for half an hour then we heard movement and then a flush. Smart girl that Kelly. Neither of us looked down the hall but we did hear the sound of scurrying feet.

Kelly came into the kitchen but what we hadn't expected was that her face was red with embarrassment. She had her clothes on but carried her underwear.

"I. Um, I should get going. Thank you two for dinner." Kelly didn't look at either of us.

Both Mom and I knew not to spook her. We stayed silent until she looked up at us. Once she met our eyes, I said, "please don't go Kelly. Don't be embarrassed."

Mom got up and approached the woman slowly and Kelly stood still. When Mom put her arms around Kelly's waist and drew her into a tight hug, the woman's breath caught in her throat. "I don't. I can't. Ahhh... No words."

"It's OK, Honey. We know."

"How can you know? I don't even know what I think right now."

"Can you spend the day with us, Kelly?" I asked her. "I think you need some rest and some smiles and hugs. We won't make you cashier left-handed either." I smiled.

Kelly laughed at that. "I can stay if you really want me to. I want to stay. You two made me feel better than I've felt since this whole thing began. That's a very long time. Um, I have a mental health day on the books from our CEO. I'm the only one who hasn't taken it. Ah. I could stay tomorrow too. Was that too forward?"

It was my turn and I got up and went to her and gave her a big hug. "We'd love to have you stay today, tonight and tomorrow." I looked into her eyes noticing that they were the same color green as Mom's and mine too. Kelly returned my gaze and then leaned in for a kiss.

I was surprised but not so much that I didn't return her affections. I could feel her soft breasts under her shirt without any other support since she still held her bra.

"Well good, that's settled. Do you take anything in your coffee sweetie?"

"Just black please, Helen. I prefer to get my cream from the source." She looked down at my sweats which were distended by my half hard cock.

"Can you wait a little while for that, Dear? We want to make you breakfast. Maybe you can have that for dessert." Mom said.

Kelly looked a bit disappointed but said that would be OK.

Mom and I set to work. I started frying up some of the chicken breakfast sausage that we had bought when we saw Kelly at the store. Mom had out eggs and milk and bread and also some of the pure maple syrup from the fridge.

"Can you give me something to do too?" Kelly begged. "I can't just sit here."

"You like melons?" I asked.

Kelly blushed again and looked over at my mom's swinging tits. "I think I do now."

"I'm sorry Honey Dew, we cantaloupe." Mom quipped.

There was laughter all around and I stopped handling my sausage to hand Kelly a honeydew and a knife and a cutting board. I stationed her by the sink because I knew things were about to get juicy.

We got breakfast well on its way and Kelly helped me set the table. Mom was dipping bread into the French toast batter and laying it on the buttered griddle.

"I'm interested in your Daddy, Kelly." Mom said as she moved the French toast around on the griddle.

"Oh. He's too old for you, Helen. Besides, he and Mommy have been married so long. They tried for years to have a kid and finally gave up. Daddy was thirty-five and Mommy was forty when they conceived me unexpectedly. I'm twenty-seven now and he's sixty-two. Mommy's sixty-seven and doesn't like to fu, um, have sex very often at all anymore."

"That's what I'm interested in, silly girl. How did you two come to be fu. Um, having sex."

I caught the joke and chuckled but Kelly seemed to be thinking about the answer and missed it. "I kind of knew that he and mommy weren't 'active' anymore. Mommy was at Aunt Jennie's for a week and I told Daddy that I would come over and stay for the week and take care of him. I meant cooking and cleaning things up. The first morning I made breakfast and we were both doing the dishes after, I accidently splashed water on my pajama top. My ti, um breasts were showing through the thin top and I noticed that Daddy was standing really close to me, then I felt his hard cock against my thigh. I didn't react but in a couple of more minutes, he reached out and tweaked my nipple. I hadn't even realized that they were erect. He cupped me and then leaned in to kiss me. I let it happen."

Mom had the French toast on a plate and breakfast was set on the table. We all got another cup of coffee and sat down but no one was going to let the story end there.

With breakfast in full swing, Mom asked, "you kissed him back, then what happened?"

"Well, we kissed. I liked the way daddy kissed and then he started undoing buttons on my top." Kelly unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt and I could see the curve of her breasts. I hadn't really seen them last night even though I had squeezed one of them repeatedly while I had my covered cock inside of her.

We both waited in anticipation as Kelly continued.

"When my top was all the way open, Daddy kissed his way down over my throat and then my chest and then." She undid two more buttons. I could almost see her nipples. "Daddy took one of my nipples into his mouth and started moving his tongue over it."

Kelly bared one of her tits and I was amazed at her nipple. I stood so high on her breast and seemed to be scanning the ceiling, looking for something. It was no surprise that my cock was very hard. I looked at Mom and saw that her nipples were also erect.

Mom had her mouth open to take in the bite of French toast on her fork but it had stopped just above her chest as she watched Kelly. Maple syrup was dripping slowly off and Mom's shirt showed a couple of drips and some ran down into her cleavage.

"Mom" I said. And pointed to her front.

"Oh my. What a mess." Mom put down her fork and pulled off her shirt.

"I'll get something to clean up with, Mom." I said.

"No Derik. You sit and eat. I'll help her out." Kelly was already up and her unbuttoned shirt hit the floor behind her, as she approached Mom.

My mother turned in her chair and Kelly fell to her knees in front of her. "There's syrup on your shorts too Helen." She reached for Mom's waistband and Mom stood, turning her chair to a better angle as the woman removed her shorts. Kelly pushed her back into a sitting position and then started licking the sticky stuff from between Mom's tits. It was gone in seconds but Kelly kept working her tongue over Mom's tits, eventually getting to both nipples.

Mom touched Kelly's chin and the woman looked up. "Have you ever...?"

"No but I've wanted to. I know what I like done to me. Can I try it on you?"

"Yes." And Mom pushed down gently on her shoulders.

Kelly took the hint and moved her face to between my mother's widely spread legs.

I was watching with my cock aching for release. I didn't want to disturb the scene and just watched as Mom tilted her head back and guided Kelly on a tour of her cunt. "Oh. That's it, girl. Yes!"

Kelly obviously liked the same things done to her that Mom did. Mom was tweaking her own nipples with one hand and gently holding Kelly's head with the other. She was no longer steering the woman because Kelly obviously was doing everything right.

"Oh, Yes. Here I cum Baby." I was watching my mother orgasm on a pretty woman's face. I wanted to fuck one of them. It didn't matter which one. Instead, I watched as Mom pulled the other woman up for a kiss, obviously relishing her own taste on Kelly's lips and tongue. "I gotta do you now Baby. Only fair." Kelly looked a little dubious but Mom wasn't going to take no for an answer. She helped her girl get naked and then sat her down, after mopping up a puddle of cum from the chair with Kelly's discarded panties.

Kelly couldn't look as Mom knelt between her legs. She looked around the room and then I caught her eye. She looked straight at me and I put one hand on my crotch. Kelly could see that I was fully hard from watching her eat my mother out. She blinked as Mom went right for her clit. Her eyes closed again and stayed closed as she felt her first female tongue probing her vagina.

The woman's hips rocked back and forth. She didn't know what was coming but I saw Mom lube up her middle finger in her own pussy and then she slowly inserted it into Kelly's rectum.

"What? Fuck Helen. I'm cumming. Cumming. Ahhhh. Shit!"

Mom stayed where she was and kept her finger up the woman's butt until she stopped feeling the pulsing of her anal ring. She pulled out quickly and kissed Kelly's labia one more time.

The woman twitched once more and kept her eyes closed.

"Poor Derik." Mom said. "Who do you think he should fuck, Kelly?"

Kelly opened her eyes and I could see that they were still totally unfocused. "Fuck your mother Derik."

I really wanted to fuck Kelly. I hadn't gotten a chance to really experience all of her yet but I could tell that she was deep in the afterglow of an intense orgasm. I moved plates and cups out of the way and Mom laid her back onto the table. She raised her knees almost to her tits and showed me my intended target.

"Uh. Fuck me Honey. Kelly's gonna watch an act of incest. She's only committed them before."

I looked at Kelly and her eyes were open and she watched me penetrate my Mom's pussy. "I want it bareback too. When we do it that is. I know you were being careful with me last night but the only person I've been with in a long time is Daddy. I love feeling the bare cock skin and then the cum shooting into me"

We were only half listening but what I was hearing spurred me on. I was so horny from watching those two, plus Kelly's descriptions of her and 'Daddy's' initial fuck, I was pounding into Mom. She'd just cum and this fuck was for me to get off.

I got off. In less than two minutes, I was spewing semen into her snatch. Kelly's eyes were wide open now and she looked into my eyes and licked her lips. I just nodded to her and leaned down to kiss Mom.

She kissed me back and then pushed me up and I exited her tunnel with a pop.

Mom got down in front of me and cleaned our comingled juices off my quickly deflating prick. "Better?" She licked her lips and got up. She found her shorts and swiped the crotch of them up her left thigh before putting them on. "There was a lot dripping down me already. You were ready, weren't you?"

"Can we clean up the kitchen later?" Kelly asked. "I'd like to get in bed with both of you. I need contact. Hugs. Kisses."

"Yes, let's do that." I enthused, "I might end up fucking you later though."

"I should hope so. You did make love to me with your Mom last night. Do you think she'll watch us fuck like I watched you just now?"

"I should hope so."

We all laughed and headed for Mom's room. I was the only one of us not yet completely naked and I was able to remedy that quickly after which I crawled into bed with Kelly. Mom took her place on the other side so that we could sandwich our girl between us.

As soon as we enveloped her with arms and legs, Kelly started crying again. "It's going to be OK, Baby. It's going to be OK." Mom crooned in her ear while smelling her hair and nuzzling the crook of her neck. I was trying to respect her fragile state and kept my hardening cock from touching her.

"I miss Daddy so much. You guys are great and I really needed sex but I'm so scared that something bad is going to happen to him." Fresh sobs racked her body and I had a 'hard' time keeping my precum from staining her skin.

Mom was kissing her face gently and, in several minutes, Kelly fell silent. We weren't certain that she was sleeping but it seemed that she had found some sort of peace from being enveloped by our love.

Eventually, we all got some sleep and when Mom finally stretched, Kelly awoke and her movements roused me. Kelly rolled over to Face me and looked into my eyes. She moved her face closer to mine and our lips met. She reached between us to find my penis hardening.

"Wanna fuck?" She could look so naughty.

"Are you sure that you want to ride bareback?" Mom asked her.

"He's gonna be doing the riding. I want to be rode hard and end up with a pussy full of sperm."

"Well, you do have a turn of phrase, don't you?" Mom made herself small as I maneuvered our girl into the missionary position. There was a bit of fishing around until Kelly took my cock in hand and pushed my helmet into her cavern. Now don't get me wrong, I love fucking my mother. We do it a lot but this pussy was new to me and any guy who tells you that he doesn't want that, is lying.

Kelly was wet and ready for me and we got right to it. Her knees came up and she wrapped her ankles around my butt. I noticed that her eyes were closed and I risked a quick look at Mom. She smiled encouragingly and I looked back at the woman under me just in time to see her eyes open and looked directly into mine. "Kiss me." She whispered.

I kissed her and kissed her and then buried my face in her hair where it cascaded around her neck. I became aware of those luscious tits. I raised up with my arms and watched those big firm mounds move as we fucked. Boy did we fuck. We were both gasping for breath as our climaxes approached. I knew Kelly was close and I doubled down, trying for a mutual orgasm.

Just before I reached my peak, Kelly looked over at Mom and said in a whisper. "Ah. I'm gonna cum Helen. Gonna. Ooohhh."

"Cum Baby. We love you Kelly."

I was ejaculating when Kelly reached yet another peak. We

kissed again then I laid my full weight on her. She held me there with her strong legs until I felt like I was squishing her. I rolled over beside her and Mom took over my kissing duties.

Kelly had tears in her eyes but there was a smile in her face. "I hope Daddy gets to meet you two someday."

"That would be nice, honey." Mom gently caressed one of her breasts and I took the opportunity to fondle the other one.

"Kelly sighed. Daddy loves my tits."

"All boys like all boobs. You should have seen how excited Derik got when he figured out what I was asking for when I told him I wanted a pearl necklace."

"You didn't know what that was?" She looked at me askance.

"It's even better. He writes porn."

"You write stories for Literotica? Daddy and I love that site. He'll get all worked up over some story and we'll do genital time. It's like facetime only better. We talk about the story while we show ourselves masturbating. Haha, he got cum all over his screen a couple of times."

Mom laughed out loud and I chuckled about the image of seeing spoodge all over the screen of a smartphone. Do you write in the incest/ taboo category?

"You need to ask? What's sexier than family fucking?"

"Family fucking their favorite grocery worker for sure."

"I can make that work."

When we got up a few minutes later, Kelly said, "wow, his tank refills fast. I've got cum dripping down just like you did, Helen."

"That's my boy. Always squirting all over the place."

There was more laughter and since we really hadn't gotten to eat all of our breakfast, we cleaned the kitchen and started preparing lunch.

"Kelly, you've sure got a lot of tears. What's going on Dearheart?"

"Oh," came out as a big sigh. "We've had so much trouble since the shit hit the fan. First, people panicked and bought everything on the shelf. When we ordered supplies to re-stock, our suppliers only sent us about a third of what we needed. People were pissed that we didn't have everything that they wanted. Not needed. Wanted."

I was building some sandwiches for the three of us while Mom and Kelly made us a salad and found the leftover brownies from dinner. That dinner seemed so long ago. Lots of orgasms under our belt. So to speak.

"Once we were able to get enough product to fill the shelves," Kelly continued. "People were finding out how easy it is to shop our store and that we were good about sanitizing and social distancing. We were all required to wear masks early on and suggesting that our customers do the same. Our business doubled before we had time to staff up. Corporate authorized unlimited overtime but that just made us more tired."

Kelly chewed a baby carrot and looked at the ceiling. Finally, my boss, Gary, managed to hire a bunch of people who were out of work because of all the restaurants closing. That helped. They were a bunch of 19 and 20-year-old girls who knew how to work."

"Derik noticed those little cuties." Mom smiled, "he always noticed you more though."

"How old is Derik?" Kelly asked as if I weren't standing six feet away.

"I'm two years younger than you. Obviously, I like older women." I leered at both of them and they giggled.

Lunch was ready and we decided to watch something mindless and streaming while we ate. We opted to watch another episode after we were finished eating. That kept us out of bed for another hour.

We decided that an afternoon nap would be good and retired to Mom's room again. There were stains but most of them had dried. We actually did all sleep for a couple of hours, showing how comfortable we had become with each other.

We were naked together though and I woke up to Kelly's tongue teasing the head of my cock. I touched the back of her head and she proceeded with a nice slow blow.

Mom was still sleeping and Kelly let me enjoy her mouth for about fifteen minutes. "Want me to cum?" I asked her and she nodded. I had cum enough today that it just flowed gently onto her tongue.

She came up next to me and opened her mouth. There was viscous white fluid on her tongue and she let me look for about fifteen seconds then closed and swallowed with a loud gulp. It was so sexy that I leaned in to kiss her almost immediately, tasting cum and not caring. We'd both gotten what we wanted and hadn't woken Mom. I cuddled Kelly to my chest and we slept again.

We were all so fatigued by the virus that sleep was a welcome respite.

I felt movement and I looked over at Kelly. She was stretching and he breasts came out from under the sheet that covered all three of us. She stretched her arms above her head. "Oh, my Goddess. I haven't been this relaxed in a year. I feel so loved. You two are by far my favorite customers."

We weren't hungry, we weren't horny and we were all well rested. Mom and I turned toward the woman between us and just embraced her body. We all felt at peace. The world had been so crazy for so long that this felt right, normal. We all seemed to be breathing in the same rhythm. I could feel the tension flowing out of my body and it felt like the other two were relaxing in the same manner.

There were no words needed as our breath and our hearts said it all.

An hour passed and then someone's stomach roiled. We all chuckled and made a move to get up. "Wait." Kelly said and she turned to both of us and gave us each a tender kiss. "Thank you." She said simply.

"You are welcome, Kelly." I said. "I'm glad we get to have you here for another whole day. You can come back here any time you need us."

Mom seconded the sentiment as we all got up and went looking for something to cook for dinner.

Our meal was a light one and we ate it in front of the TV. We'd pause the show if someone had a thought that they wanted to convey. Once the dishes were done, we all climbed into bed together, it was so comforting to get that much touching. It was obvious that we had all been suffering from virus fatigue, not just Kelly. The heart connection between the three of us was so very comforting to all of us that we just slept the whole night through.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers
12