Kelly's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything changed in the morning. Kelly woke up with a start and struggled to get out from between us. "Fuck! Let me out!" We both cleared out of our side of the bed. "Jesus. Goddess. I can't stand it. I need to see Daddy. I need him to hold me."

"I wish we could get him for you Sweetie" Mom was being very gentle with the woman.

"Shut up! Just shut up Helen."

"Hey!" I was not being gentle. I took hold of Kelly's wrist and turned her toward me. "You cannot talk to Mom that way."

We were all still bare assed naked and Kelly pulled her arm out of my grip. "Fuck off Derik."

"What is wrong with you? What happened?"

"Horrible, terrible dream. Daddy died then he came back and he died again. You people caused this. All this love and peace of mind bullshit."

"We tried to help you, you ungrateful bitch." This felt a little like me and Mom's angry couple role play. I started getting hard, after all, we were all still naked and Kelly's tits were bouncing around as she paced the bedroom floor, stomping her feet.

She came at me and beat on my chest with her strong grocery worker's hands. Mom came to my aid and grabbed her around the waist. Kelly turned in her arms and was about to make some kind of assault on Mom. My mother made a quick turn and Kelly landed on the bed. I leapt into the fight and ended up on top of the woman.

Like when Mom and I were playing at fighting, my knees were between hers and I forced her legs apart. I speared at her crotch with my hard cock but it took Mom's help to gain access and penetrate her pussy. Once inside, I just laid on her body with all of my weight.

"Uh. Ungh. Get off me, fucker."

"Kelly. Kelly. Let me love you. You need to calm down. Just a dream. We didn't cause it. You've been so stressed at work. I can't even imagine what you've been going through. Just the little that you've told us is the stuff of horror stories."

I felt Kelly's pussy tighten around my cock. I pulled back and she whimpered. I put it back in and felt her tighten her tunnel again. She still had an angry look on her face but she started to fuck me back. I let myself feel her anger and started to pound into her. I raised up and got my hands on those fantastic tits. I gripped her boobs hard and fucked her harder. All at once, Kelly came. This triggered my own orgasm in just a few more strokes.

All of the angry tension seemed to drain from her body. I stayed on top of her and she nuzzled my neck. After a couple of minutes, she said, "It's OK. You can get off me now. I think my crazy has simmered down."

"Get off her Baby. I'll get her cleaned up." Mom instructed.

Reluctantly, I rolled to the side, leaving Kelly's wide-open legs. Mom snuggled her face into Kelly's pussy and cleaned up the mess I had made.

There were tear in Kelly's eye as she felt how lovingly Mom licked her son's cum and her juices too, off of the woman's pouty cunt lips.

"Go start breakfast, Derik. We'll be out when it's ready." Mom said this as she moved up beside the crying woman.

I could hear soft murmuring from the two in the bedroom as I made eggs and toast after getting the coffee started. I thought I heard weeping and it sounded like both of them. I wondered what was troubling Mom or maybe she was just crying in solidarity with the woman.

When I had everything set, I called to them and they came out after going into the bathroom to wash the tears off of their faces.

We were pretty quiet as we ate. Kelly kept stealing glances at me and sometimes Mom but not much was said.

After we were finished and cleaned up, we went into the Livingroom and sat. "We're scared, Derik." Mom said. "The virus isn't any more under control than it was a month ago. There isn't a cure and people are so bored that they think they have the right to defy the stay home order. They're going to kill us all." Mom's voice cracked and Kelly looked distraught.

I felt that I was being asked to make them feel safe, when I was no more confident that people would do the right thing.

"It's going to be OK Mom. Kelly, I know that you try to be safe at work. It's OK to be assertive in order to keep yourself and all of your customers safe. Mom and I love you and want to keep you around."

The two looked a bit less scared and I hoped that I could convince myself of the same things that I had just said. We all sat on the couch with me in between them and we just held each other. Hoping against hope that we'd all be together again and healthy.

12