Kelly's First Date Ch. 04

Story Info
They kept giving her drinks and she drank them.
4.5k words
4.19
11.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

I spent most of the day sleeping. Jolting myself awake from time to time, reliving my father forcing his dick in my mouth and having to swallow his cum. I resigned myself to never seeing them again. My mother had to know what happened.

She was a typical woman raised in the fifties; she felt men had uncontrollable urges, and it was the victim's fault because of the way she was dressed.

I had to stop thinking about it.

The phone rang, waking me. It was Vicky calling, not wanting me to worry; she wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She had big news and couldn't talk anymore; they had to catch a train. I thought that was odd; she was still with him.

I was in a rotten mood; I wanted to have my arms around her with our legs intertwined, spending the day in bed under the covers.

I lie on my back, naked under a blanket, toying with my tender boobs. Usually, just a little squeezing and some nipple torture would get me wet. But not now. I was angry, lonely and frustrated. I didn't even have a home of my own I could go back to. I slept fitfully, staying in bed most of the morning.

I got up around two in the afternoon, showered, and decided to go shopping and probably get something to eat.

I felt funny using Vicky's charge account, but she hadn't told me not to.

I went to the same shops and bought a few dresses and a black satin waist cincher with some stockings and bras. I was buying out of loneliness and feeling sorry for myself. It was so quiet in her apartment. I thought of all the time we had spent together. I finally drifted off to sleep with tears in my eyes.

I was up at seven, cleaning the apartment. I wanted everything to be perfect.

Vicky was due any minute. I slipped into my new underwear, the bra barely containing my firm young boobs. I wouldn't wait for Vicky to make the first move; I would take her and tell her how much I love her.

I heard the elevator door. She was home!

The door opened, and Vicky called out,

"Kelly, it's me, and I have a friend with me. Are you decent?"

I quickly put on a floor-length robe and kicked off my heels. But you still could see my feet showing that I had off-black stockings on.

Vicky was holding hands with a very handsome older man.

"Kelly, this is Jim Douglas. He asked me to marry him, and I said yes."

"Well, don't just stand there; come here and give me a hug."

She was as happy as could be, while I felt like someone punched me in the gut. I crossed the room on wooden legs. I started crying, but not for joy.

In the short time I had been with Vicky, she only mentioned him once or twice. In the previous year, she had taken vacations with him. It turns out he had asked her to marry him before. Vicky didn't want to spend her years alone. This time she said yes.

Vicky hugged me tightly and whispered,

"You'll be fine. I'm going to take care of you."

I didn't know what she meant; I was just happy to be in her arms. I wanted to kiss her lips, but I settled for her perfect neck.

"Wow, you two are really close."

Jim said, smiling broadly.

I was so jealous that I purposely let my robe gape open, exposing my nylons and garter straps. I hoped he would realize I had worn something sexy for Vicky because we were lovers.

Vicky gave me a shocked look, and I pulled my robe closed.

After a short visit, Jim left, saying he would return later to take us to dinner. I couldn't watch them kiss while holding each other. When he was gone, Vicky followed me into the bedroom and took my hand.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting like a brat.

Maybe a good spanking would straighten you out."

"This isn't funny, Vicky! I thought we were a team."

"Look, honey, I'm not getting any younger, and he's too good a catch to pass him by. Besides, I talked with him about you, and at least for a while, he wants you to live with us; his house is huge."

"Now, take your robe off, and let me see the underwear you bought to please me."

I let my robe fall to the floor. She smiled broadly.

"You weren't kidding; it wasn't that long ago that all you had was old lady underwear."

As she ran her hands over my trembling body. I whispered.

"Your turn, sweetie."

I pulled her dress off, leaving her in stockings and heels, her skimpy bra hiding nothing. I took her hand, and we fell onto the bed, my leg forcing hers apart. My stocking-covered knee found her mound and started rubbing. The only sounds were my panting and the rustle of our stockings as I covered her neck and lips with my hungry mouth.

We spent most of the afternoon making up for our time apart. I lost count of the orgasms I had. We finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was getting dark when I woke to the sensation of Vicky sucking on my tender nipples. My boobs engulfed her face. She was biting carefully. It didn't hurt; it just sent lightning bolts to my pussy. We toyed with each other, dreading having to get up for dinner.

Vicky called Jim, saying she was not up to eating and that we could go out tomorrow instead. He agreed, and I was as happy as could be. I had Vicky to myself.

We decided to call room service and eat in the room. Vicky showered. I slipped on a robe that barely covered my knees.

I'll give the guy a little leg show. Men love black stockings.

Vicky was dressing when there was a knock at the door. Someone called out, "Room service," I opened the door, and much to my surprise, it was a woman. Her hair was cut short like a man's, and how her eyes traveled over my body made me tingle and feel uncomfortable at the same time. She extended her hand, taking mine and lightly kissing it. She smiled, saying.

"You're a gorgeous woman. But I'm sure you know that. My name is Charlie."

I could have guessed that, up till then, only men stared at my body like she was.

While she was setting up our table, Vicky strolled out of her bedroom wearing a white corset, white sheer stockings, and killer high heels. Her lace robe hid nothing.

Charlie looked both of us over like a sailor who had been at sea for months.

Vicky signed the check standing close to her; Charlie did not attempt to hide the fact that she was staring at her tits.

Charlie left, saying.

"You two ladies enjoy yourselves. Call me if you need anything."

We both broke out laughing at how bold that woman had been.

I enjoyed dinner alone with Vicky. We finished a bottle of wine and started a second. We were tipsy when Vicky stood up and slipped off her robe--and said.

"This is what I'm going to wear on my wedding night. I thought I would break it in with you, Kelly."

I dropped my robe to the floor, and we embraced, falling onto her bed. Our mouths locked in a passionate kiss.

Our fingers knew just where to caress, with our tongues following quickly. My orgasm was so intense that I trembled uncontrollably, feeling my muscles contract. Holding Vicky tight, I felt secure. I didn't want anyone else to touch her. We fell asleep, not waking until morning.

Jim called Vicky at ten. We were still in bed, but she made it clear to me that she wanted some privacy. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I quickly showered and fixed my hair in a loose bun.

Deciding not to get dressed, I put on pink bikini panties and my new pink heels. I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen when Vicky walked in.

"New heels, I see,"

she said, arching her eyebrow.

"They were on sale," I said, wondering if I should have asked her first. She was staring at my boobs, almost annoyed that I wasn't dressed yet.

"Well, things are going to change somewhat. Money's going to be tight till I get married."

I still hadn't got used to that phrase yet. I had the feeling there were some "Dates" in my future.

Vicky drank some of her coffee and said.

"Tonight, we are going out with Jim. And tomorrow night, we have to put on a little show to settle our rent.

Now Kelly put some clothes on. I can't concentrate."

I walked over to her, holding my tits up. She didn't hesitate to kiss my nipples, gently biting them. She pushed me away, laughing.

I've got work to do now. Get dressed, or I'll call "Charlie."

"Maybe we should," I said.

"You can have her all to yourself; that's not for me."

"I'll be in my room if you need me."

I didn't feel like going out, so I slipped on a well-worn tee shirt that clung to my braless boobs.

I lay on my bed, wondering what would happen to me. Could I take over Vicky's business? I was younger and had a better body, but I didn't know if I could live without Vicky. I fell asleep with these thoughts running through my mind. My pussy yearning for her soft touch.

I slept most of the day. Vicky woke me at five o'clock. Saying Jim would pick us up at seven.

I spent more time than usual picking out my outfit.

I made up my mind that I was going to flirt with him.

How would Vicky feel about him if I got him to make a move on me? Or better yet, maybe he would choose me.

I started with my hair; most guys like a bun with loose strands framing my face. Then, dark eye shadow with pink lip gloss. Of course, a black lace waist cincher with off-black stockings, a shelf bra, and satin panties. I checked myself out in the mirror. No man could resist me.

I had read in a fashion magazine that panty-hose were becoming more popular, but I would never give up stockings. The look and the way garter straps tugged my stockings tight made me feel like a woman should. I wouldn't feel dressed without them.

I poured myself into a black sleeveless dress with a deep vee neck. Walking with my four-inch heels, my boobs would be bouncing.

There was a knock at my door.

"Are you ready, Kelly?"

"Sure, come in."

Vicky opened the door and whistled. "You look fabulous; I'll be lucky if he doesn't ask you to marry him. I look like an old woman next to you."

I felt terrible for her; she looked great, but she didn't stand a chance next to an eighteen-year-old hot girl.

I hugged her, saying, "You're a beautiful woman. And you made me one too."

I kissed her lightly.

"Now, let's get going. Jim will be here shortly."

Then Vicky got serious, holding my head with her hands.

"He thinks I sell insurance. He doesn't know what we do for money, and he'll be done with me if he finds out."

"He won't find out from me," I assured her.

We kissed lightly and went out into the living room to have a martini. By the time he arrived, I was feeling tipsy. I hoped he was a "leg man." Our dresses had ridden up, exposing stocking tops and garter clasps.

Vicky met him at the door; I adjusted my dress, pulling it higher. He got quite a leg show when he walked in. There was no denying it. He was staring at my legs. Vicky shot me a glance, and I slowly pulled my hem down while flashing my best smile.

He hailed a cab, and we crowded into the back seat. Heading for a very expensive restaurant.

Vicky was right; he was quite a catch; he was smart, a good conversationalist, and handsome. We all had too much to drink, and it bothered me that I couldn't get him to flirt with me. God knows I tried, but he seemed only to have eyes for Vicky. After dinner, they dropped me at the apartment; Vicky would stay at his place for the night.

I felt left out and lonely. I was still high and walked into the bar, something I'd never done myself. This only made me feel worse. There were three couples and not one single man. I sat down at the bar and ordered a martini. There was a couple in their forties. Out on the town, probably for a birthday or anniversary, one of those nights out that ended with the woman on her knees swallowing a load of cum. I hooked my heels on a rung of the stool, and, catching the eye of the man, I inched my dress up, showing my legs past my stocking tops. Finally, the woman turned around, glaring at me while telling her husband they were leaving. As they walked by me, I winked at him. He would picture my legs when he was plowing her later.

I was leaving when a man in his seventies walked in using a cane for support. He settled into a booth, gesturing for me to join him. I thought, why not? Things couldn't be any worse.

I sat next to him, pretending to be attracted to him.

He droned on about his business and how he was alone. And what I was doing in a bar late at night.

"I'm looking for company," I said, winking at him.

While I ran the end of a straw over my lips.

He cleared his throat.

"Why don't we go to my room? The drinks are cheaper. By the way, my name is Wayne."

I got up, giving him a hand; as he stood up, his hand lingered on my ass. He would be a pushover.

Once in his room, he sat in the only chair. There was a bottle of whiskey. I filled two glasses with ice, then sat on the edge of the bed, making sure the tops of my stockings were showing.

"You're a beautiful woman."

"My name is Kelly, but you didn't invite me to your room to trade names. What can I do for you?"

"I want you to get undressed and then use your mouth; you've got the lips for it."

I stood up, unzipping my dress, and then slowly stepped out of it. I stood before him, bending from the waist to smooth out my nylons. My tits bulging out of my bra.

"I want to touch them," he rasped as he leaned forward. I pulled my bra off and wrapped my firm boobs around his face. He was turning red and gasping.

I pulled at his pants, exposing his pathetic dick. I reached for it; men usually get hard when I hold their dicks, but not this one. I bent over and took his pitiful cock in my mouth. As soft as it was, I shouldn't call it a cock. I worked on it forever before giving up.

"I tried, Wayne. This isn't your night."

He looked humiliated.

"I feel like an old man. I want you to leave now; my wallet is on the dresser. Take what you want for "Carfare." I opened his wallet; it was a sea of twenties. I took a handful, leaving him with a couple; I headed for the door, not looking back.

I gave up getting laid and headed upstairs to our room. I was almost wishing to get raped by those two guys again. I needed to be roughed up a little. I even walked slowly. I was hoping to see someone who would fuck me. The halls were empty. I quickly stripped and jumped into bed. I fell asleep naked and alone.

Vicky returned at eleven the next morning. She had that look women have when they just had a good fucking. I was going to say it looked like dried cum on her cheek, but she was headed for the shower.

After lunch, she reminded me that tonight's party was about settling the bill for the room. So far as she knew, there would be four men. And they expected everything.

I told her I was looking forward to it. She smiled.

"Be careful what you wish for. Stiff pricks don't have a conscience."

We sat together on the balcony, not saying much. I noticed Vicky was distracted.

I broke the silence. "What's wrong, Vicky?

"I don't want to do this. I'm afraid I'll get caught."

That statement spoke volumes. Vicky didn't mind cheating on her fiancé. She just didn't want to get caught.

"Your secrets are safe with me. Now I'm going to get some sleep and some sun for tonight."

They wanted us there at nine o'clock.

Around six, I showered and put my hair in rollers. It wasn't a problem picking out sexy underwear. That's all I owned. The same goes for shoes. The only one without heels was a pair of sneakers.

I chose my shelf bra, the one with lace cups, my nipples were barely covered with tit flesh overflowing the sides. I hooked my favorite garter belt, pulling my coffee-colored nylons high on my thighs. And, of course, black lace panties. The form-fitting black dress the cleaners had just delivered completed my desired look.

I finished dressing, slipping into my four-inch pumps.

I walked into the living room, loving how these heels caused my rear end to wiggle.

Vicky was still in her room. I knocked on her door.

"Vicky, are you all right?"

She didn't answer. I knocked again and opened the door. She was sitting at her vanity, still in her underwear.

She had been crying. She looked at me.

"I don't know if I can do this. I'm scared something is going to go wrong."

"Nothing's going to go wrong, Vicky. I would go alone, but I don't think I could handle four guys."

She dried her eyes, looked at me, and said.

"I'm selfish, Kelly; make me a martini, and I'll be all right. Oh, and by the way, I told Jim we were going to the movies."

I was worried about how much Vicky was drinking; she had another martini before we left.

The party was in the penthouse, so we didn't need to leave the building.

Vicky looked fantastic--so elegant and, at the same time, oozing sexuality. As we neared the top floor, she leaned over and kissed me lightly,

"I'll be all right, Kelly. Maybe we'll have fun."

I smiled, but I was scared too. Two guys can get out of control. I knew that all too well.

The door to the penthouse was open. I knocked, and we walked in. The room was huge, and over by the mini bar, the men turned to greet us. The first thing I noticed was that there were six guys. All appeared to be in their sixties, well-dressed businessmen.

They all turned at the same time and beckoned us to the bar. Vicky spotted Perry and made a beeline to where he was standing. She took him aside and talked to him intently. It was plain to see he was dismissing her and pointing to the bar. I could see Vicky was pissed off. She had to be complaining about the extra men.

Vicky turned and walked in my direction with a forced smile on her face.

I watched as Perry went to the door and locked it.

Meanwhile, I was surrounded by six horny men. They kept urging me to drink, and as soon as my drink was half gone, I had another one forced on me, and like a fool, I complied. Vicky went to the bar and immediately had two guys pawing at her.

I didn't know their names except Perry, and they didn't offer any.

Perry walked up and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Did you ever see a prettier girl and look at those knockers."

I flushed beet red. I couldn't believe he said that as somebody cupped one of my boobs. They were getting bold. I had hands grabbing my rear. And others were trying to lift my dress. Vicky walked over. A fat slob was ogling Vicky and me, said.

"What is this, a mother-daughter act?"

Everybody laughed except Vicky and me. I could see she was embarrassed. Her eyes were welling up.

"Ok, "Mom," it's time you undressed, and when you're done, undress Miss Kelly. They stepped back a little as Vicky pulled her zipper down and wiggled it past her hips. She looked stunning in her red bra and panties, her satin garter belt tugging her nylons high on her thighs. She pulled her bra down, forming a shelf for her boobs. Everyone clapped and whistled, grabbing at her body, pulling her nipples, and making her cry out.

They started yelling, "Now do Kelly!" I felt uneasy and wished this was over, and I wondered how many of these guys had a daughter my age--knowing what they were going to do to my defenseless body.

Vicky put on a show; she stood close to me and ran her hands over my back, and then cupped both of my tits. I felt my zipper easing down to my butt.

As my dress floated to the floor. Vicky stepped back, putting my ripe body on display. She moved closer to me, putting her arms around me and unhooking my bra. My hands went to my bra, holding it in place. The man closest to me roughly pulled it off, my tits bouncing free.

Then Vicky embraced me tightly and gave me a kiss on the lips; I kissed her back, our tongues finding each other. I loved every minute of it; we kissed each other while she squeezed my tits. Finally, they pulled us apart, picked me up, and laid me down on the couch, spreading my stocking-covered legs. I looked up to see Vicky being carried over to me and then lowered her down, her face on my pussy. They held my hands over my head while pushing her mouth up and down over my slit.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers
12