Kelly's First Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stopped forcing her when they saw how much she enjoyed it. Her hot mouth covered my mound as she licked and sucked my dripping cunt. I felt her body tense up, and her tongue stopped probing my folds. She let out a yelp. I could only guess that somebody had entered her from behind. I heard someone say she's tight for an old whore. I couldn't look at her face; I knew she was crying. They put her on the floor and "Spit-roasted her; the moaning wasn't fake. She was in pain.

I was carried into one of the bedrooms and thrown on the bed. What was left of my panties was pulled off. They wasted no time; some fat slob landed on me. He forced his puny dick into me. I started moaning and tried wrapping my legs around him, hoping he would finish quickly. He did, lasting less than two minutes. Then Perry told me to get on all fours. It was good that Vicky had got my juices flowing because these guys were plunging in with no foreplay. He was battering my poor cunt while somebody forced his dick into my mouth.

I could hear Vicky begging them to stop while they chanted, "Fuck her in the ass."

I could only guess what was going to happen to me. Perry finished inside of me and immediately pulled out, his dick dripping, making sure to take time to spit on my tits.

From then on, it was a blur. As soon as one guy came on or in me, there was another one to replace him.

What seemed like hours later, I found myself on my back with a skinny guy fucking me slowly while twisting my nipples as I cried out in pain. He smiled cruelly and said, "Let's check them."

He pulled out of me. "Stand up whore." I pulled myself up, trembling.

"Please don't hurt me."

I whimpered.

He stood in front of me, pinching my nipples while pulling my sore tits up, letting them go, and watching them bounce. He kept that up till I fell to the floor in pain. I was begging him no more as I felt his cum splash on my tits.

I must have passed out for a minute.

When I woke up, no one was in the room. I got up slowly; everything in my body ached. Still, in my stockings and heels, I carefully walked into the other room. Four guys were sitting in the chairs around Vicky, who had passed out. She was unconscious, lying in the fetal position. Her face was in a pool of cum.

"VICKY, wake up."

She came to. "Please stop; I can't take it anymore."

"It's ok, it's me, Kelly."

I wiped her face, resting her head on my lap.

"That's quite a picture, Ladies."

I realized we were both still in stockings and heels. I glanced around for our dresses but didn't see them.

Perry and his friends got up and stood around us their dicks hanging out of their pants.

"Time to kiss our cocks goodbye, girls."

I don't know how Vicky was able to get on her knees and suck cocks, but she did. I started sucking and stroking as many as I could reach. They all started jerking off, and soon I felt their cum raining down on our faces and hair.

Vicky flopped over and passed out. As they left, I crawled around, finally finding my dress across the room. I slipped it on. I tried to wake her. But no luck. I was able to get her on the couch, and when I rolled her over, I could see blood stains on her rear. They must have been brutal to her. I made sure she was covered up.

I would come back for her in the morning. Walking down the hall, cum still on my face. Wondering if anyone would be on the elevator; I just didn't care.

I staggered down the hall to our room. I could hear the phone ringing. I answered; it was Jim, worried about Vicky and where she was.

My mind raced. This was my chance.

"I don't know. I just got in I was on a date."

He sounded pissed. "She told me you two were going to a movie."

He paused, saying.

"Tell her I called, or better yet, don't say anything."

He slammed the phone down.

This might work out to my advantage. I deserve to marry a rich guy.

With a stranger's cum drying on my face, I started planning my wedding.

12