Kelly's New Daddy

Story Info
Kelly's new stepfather has completely changed her mother.
3.3k words
4.41
193.4k
180

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stood in front of her mother, mouth hanging open in shock.

"You got MARRIED?!" Dropping her suitcases to the floor of their home's foyer, Kelly stared at her mom, stunned. She'd just arrived home from her first year at college. It had been a long drive, so Kelly was tired, travel-rumpled, and so unprepared for this. "And...and what did you do to yourself?"

"Do to myself?" Kelly's mother, Lenora, laughed brightly, shaking her head and letting her new bleach blonde hair skim over her shoulders. When Kelly had been home for Christmas, her mother had had the same blunt, boring, dirty blonde bob she'd been sporting Kelly's whole life. Now, not only were the strands longer—not as long as Kelly's own blonde hair, which hit the middle of her back in soft waves, but far past Lenora's shoulders—but the color was also a blinding platinum.

Her mother looked like a ditzy tart!

And that wasn't just because of her hair. Also new? The thick make-up on Lenora's face: heavy, dark mascara, cherry red lipstick, bronzy contouring; the skin-tight red dress that barely reached her thighs; and—most alarming—the new set of breasts, big, bouncy, and practically hanging out of the dress, which Lenora certainly hadn't had at Christmas.

"You got a boob job?" Kelly couldn't even believe it. Her mother was constantly talking about how much she hated plastic surgery, how it made women look fake and desperate. In her job as a corporate lawyer, it was important that the people around her take her seriously, and Kelly didn't understand how anyone could take Lenora seriously now. She looked like a complete bimbo! This made no sense!

But her mother merely laughed again, stalking forward in her—also new—sky high kitten heels, wrapping Kelly in a long hug.

"Don't be silly." As her mother squeezed, Kelly could feel her new tits pushing against Kelly's own. The shock and disgust didn't stop as her mother brushed a quick kiss on Kelly's cheek. "Come. You need to meet my Frank!"

And that was the other thing—Frank. Her mother's new husband. Since Kelly's father had died over a decade ago, Lenora had had a few relationships, but nothing serious. And all of them had been with men like her—fit, successful, ambitious, with class and refinement. The sort that Lenora had found at her firm or the country club. Upstanding, attractive partners, who were perfect matches for Lenora's life.

Frank, on the other hand, was at least a hundred pounds overweight, short and balding, with a thick black mustache and wide eyes that seemed to rove over Kelly with gross creepiness. As Kelly was led closer to him, she felt dirty. In her mother's short explanation of the sudden marriage, she'd told Kelly that she'd originally met Frank when he came to do some IT work at her office. Now, four months later, they were married, and apparently Frank mostly worked from home.

When he reached out a hand to shake Kelly's, it was big, sweaty, and meaty.

"You were right, Lulu," Frank said, fingers closing hard over Kelly's so she couldn't pull away. Kelly saw his eyes flicker over her face, her chest, then lower on her body. He licked his lips. "Your daughter is stunning. I'm sure we'll all grow very close."

Gross! Kelly wanted to vomit. And Lulu? No one had ever called her mother Lulu! She was as far from a Lulu as Kelly could imagine—or she had been. Kelly didn't know who this new version of her mother was. Was this some kind of midlife crisis?

"Don't count on it!" Kelly snapped, and yanked her hand out of Frank's. The man's beady eyes flashed at her, but he didn't say anything. Kelly looked desperately to her mother. "Mom, we need to talk. Now. Alone."

"Of course, baby." But before she tottered off with Kelly, Lenora stopped to wrap her long, tanned arms around Frank. Kelly watched in disgust as her new stepfather instantly dropped a meaty hand to Lenora's ass, cupping the round globes, even slipping fingers beneath the tight fabric of her mother's short dress. Their mouths met, a sloppy and repulsive kiss, and Kelly was certain her mom rubbed her new tits against her husband before she pulled away.

Frank was grinning as Kelly and Lenora went into the kitchen.

But getting answers from her mother proved worthless. No matter what Kelly said, no matter how many times she pointed out all the changes in her mother, all the ways in which it seemed impossible that Lenora would marry a creepy bastard like Frank—and so fast!—it all fell on deaf ears. Lenora just smiled and giggled and shrugged off Kelly's arguments. She insisted she loved Frank, that he was the perfect man, and that Kelly would soon see it too.

"NO, I WON'T!" Kelly yelled, furious. "I don't know what the hell is happening here, but you need to come to your senses, Mom! This is crazy! Look at you!"

"Isn't it sexy?" Lenora swept a finely-manicured hand down her new curves. Then she winked. "We could be sisters now!"

Lenora wasn't wrong there. She may look like a complete slut, but Lenora did look hotter and younger than ever. Lenora had always been attractive, but now she had a body that rivaled her daughter's. A dancer growing up, Kelly had long limbs and a perfectly toned body. When she'd started to blossom into adulthood, her curves grew with her. Unlike her mother's previously quaint tits, Kelly had DDD breasts and an ass that was tight and round, and she worked hard to keep it that way. But Kelly was nineteen! If she wanted to go to a club wearing a dress like her mother's, she had the looks and youth to pull it off. Her forty-five-year-old mother shouldn't! And just walking around the house dressed like a skank? Why??

"I don't want to be sisters. You're my mother!" Kelly cried.

Lenora just shrugged, then grinned. "Your father loves it."

"Stepfather!" Kelly corrected furiously. "Not even that! I refuse to acknowledge this bullshit! What is wrong with you?"

"You're clearly upset." Lenora shook her head sadly. She tottered forward again on her spiky heels and gently cupped Kelly's cheek. "Why don't you go up to your room and rest? Watch some television. Try to calm down."

"I'm not going to calm down!" Kelly shouted, but she was exhausted of fighting. Exhausted in general. It had been a long day of traveling and the arguing had drained her even more. She pulled away from her mother, still seething. She'd figure out what was going on tomorrow. Or maybe wake up to realize this was all some crazy nightmare.

Stomping up to her bedroom, she passed Frank again on the stairs. The man must have heard her fighting with her mother, but he merely stood where he was, grinning.

"Welcome home, Kelly," he said.

Kelly sneered at him. "You're disgusting! I'm going to find out what you've done to my mother and we'll never see you again!"

"You don't mean that, baby."

His hand reached out and stroked her hair, and Kelly immediately slapped it away.

"I'm not your 'baby', you gross creep! Don't touch me, EVER!"

She stormed up the rest of the stairs, but could only hear Frank laugh below.

Once in her room, Kelly slammed her door closed. She was so angry, so confused, she just threw herself on her bed, wanting to cry. She didn't understand what was happening. She wanted to call her friends to vent, but she was too embarrassed. Imagine if any of them caught sight of Frank or of Lenora in her current state. Ugh! Kelly was still holding out hope that whatever insanity had come over her mother, Kelly could snap her out of it. Then they could get rid of Frank and pretend all this never happened. That was the only thing still making Kelly feel better, the belief that this could all be fixed.

Dropping onto her bed, she decided to watch TV to distract herself. Clicking on the television with the remote, a weird pink swirling screen came up as the television powered on.

"What the hell?" Kelly pressed more buttons, but nothing responded.

The whirlwind of moving colors kept swirling on the screen, and Kelly watched it in confusion. For some reason, her eyes were so drawn to it...she couldn't look away. It was fascinating. The moving shades of pink and black and red...over and over...soon there even seemed to be a soft humming in her ears, soothing, comforting...her eyes got heavy, her body limp...gosh, such pretty colors...

Good girl...

Everything went black.

* * * * *

Kelly woke up the next morning feeling groggy. She'd passed out the night before, hadn't even changed into her pajamas. She vaguely recalled something strange with the television, but when she clicked it on, a normal daytime television show was playing.

"Weird." Kelly shook her head, climbing out of bed.

She remembered now the events of the night before, but the anger that had been so overwhelming then seemed...less so now. Maybe the good night sleep had done her well. Maybe her mother was right—perhaps Kelly just needed to calm down. She still wasn't really happy about the changes in her mother and her new father—stepfather!—but maybe she just needed to see what this was all about? A strange new voice inside her head was insisting, Be a good girl. This is good. You want your mother happy. Isn't your mother happy? Don't you want your family happy?

Kelly did want her family happy. She was a good girl. So...she guessed she could see where this led.

Over the next few days, she waited and watched. But inexplicably, she found herself getting weird mood swings, and sleeping a lot. One second, she'd be enraged about her mother, sneering every time she saw Lenora or Frank in the house, getting in yelling matches about the new state of her home, and the next second...she'd be seeking them out, oddly fascinated by the new couple. Her mother seemed to be working partially from home, just so she could spend more time with her new husband. She never seemed to be far from Frank, and the man always had his hands all over his wife. And since the little red dress was apparently just one small part of the wardrobe update Lenora had given herself, there was plenty to touch! Lenora's hem lines were always high, her bust lines always low, showing off her new boobs. Everything seemed to be skin tight and in vibrant colors. It was nothing like the Lenora that Kelly knew.

But her mother did seem happy...

Be a good girl. This is good. You want your mother happy. Isn't your mother happy? Don't you want your family happy?

On Saturday, Kelly woke up feeling stranger than ever. Actually, it wasn't strange...it was horny! It had been a crazy few days, and the sexual energy in the house must be rubbing off on her. Bizarre! Changing into casual clothes for the day—leggings and a sports bra, so she could go for a run—Kelly made her way downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

That's where she found her mother, half-naked on her knees, sucking off her new husband.

"Good girl," Frank crooned, fingers clamped tightly in Lenora's bleach blonde hair. His fat hips pumped in a fast, rough rhythm against Lenora's face. "That's it. Suck me, slut."

Kelly stood frozen in the doorway, the sound of Frank's dirty orders and the messy slurps of her mother devotedly downing his dick echoing in her ears. In horror, she watched Frank pull her mother's head back, revealing his big, wet prick.

Jesus!! Look at that!

It was fat, just like Frank, veiny and pulsing, and nearly ten inches long! Kelly had seen dicks like that in porn, but that was it. As she watched, Frank guided Lenora's head down so Kelly's mother could begin lapping at his huge balls like a cat. Her father—stepfather!—closed his eyes and enjoyed before eventually pulling Lenora's mouth back to his dick, which he unceremoniously shoved straight down her throat again, causing her to choke.

"What the fuck!" Kelly was finally able to get out, but it came out more as a squeak than a yell. Surprisingly, Kelly found she wasn't angry. Just confused.

And horny. Why is this making me so fucking horny??

Frank opened his eyes, but didn't seem alarmed to find Kelly standing there. Instead, he smiled.

"Good morning, daughter," he said.

"Stepdaughter," Kelly croaked. She was feeling hot. From embarrassment? Maybe she was embarrassed. Probably she was embarrassed. "W-what are you—"

"Sorry, Kel!" her mother stopped blowing Frank long enough to say, but she didn't get off her knees or even bend to pull up the slinky silk lavender robe that was hanging from her arms. For the first time, Kelly got a look at her mother's new tits—and god, they were giant! They had to be at least F-Cups, and they jiggled as Lenora rubbed her husband's thick cock lovingly against her cheek, smearing spit and precum on her skin. She gave a tinkling giggle. "We're still newlyweds!"

Well, that makes sense, a voice in Kelly's head said, even as another voice seemed to be screaming at her that this was wrong. This was their kitchen. Her mother—who never so much as talked about sex with Kelly before—was on her knees, sucking cock in the middle of the house! That was...

Newlyweds, the first voice said, sharp and firm. Then it seemed to coo. Be a good girl. This is good. You want your mother happy. Isn't your mother happy? Don't you want your family happy?

Her mother did look happy, there on her knees, now giving Frank a messy handjob, her new giant tits bouncing with the enthusiastic motions. And who could blame her? Frank was huge. Who cared that he was fat and ugly and had turned her mother into someone Kelly didn't recognize? Kelly wasn't a virgin, even if she wasn't incredibly experienced. She knew the power of a good dick. Women loved dick. They were meant to serve them. Meant to worship the men attached. Meant...

What?? Kelly blinked, shocked by her thoughts. She didn't even know where any of that came from! She was clearly just alarmed by all of this. Not used to it yet. Yes, that made sense. She was just having weird thoughts because of the weird circumstances.

Giving a jerky nod, Kelly gave one last look at her mother, then at Frank's still glistening dick, before mumbling an excuse and bolting from the kitchen.

* * * * *

Later that night, Kelly got ready for bed, feeling strange.

She'd gone for her run, but the whole time, weird thoughts kept creeping into her head. She thought she'd still need to be running off her anger with her mom and Frank this morning, but now, every time she thought about them, it wasn't anger she felt. It was just...hot. So fucking hot, which made no sense, and was so perverse, but Kelly couldn't kick it! When she'd first arrived home, she'd been furious, determined to come up with a plan to get to the bottom of this new weird marriage, break it apart as soon as possible. But now...

Be a good girl. This is good.

Maybe it was?

When Kelly got back from her run, she grabbed a shower, then found herself crashing on the living room couch. She flicked on the television, and immediately was faced again with the weird pink whirling that had been plaguing her television-watching all week.

What's going on with our televisions? she thought, pressing buttons again, even though nothing responded.

But she must have been more tired than she thought from her run, because soon her eyes were flickering closed. The pink, red, and white swirls moved in soft, soothing whirls. So nice...so pretty...

Good girl...

Hours later, Kelly groggily awakened from her impromptu nap. Her sports bra was pushed up over her big tits, her nipples plucked and pointy, while her fingers were even now absently rubbing her clit.

Whoops! Kelly gave a little giggle. But oooh, this felt good. She kept rubbing...but instead of her usual fantasies of cute college boys and hot actors, Kelly started thinking about her stepfather's big cock. Hmmmm. How good it had looked that morning...how her mother had been so happy sucking it...how Kelly would look sucking it, closing her lips around its thick girth, taking it down her throat as her stepdaddy called her his plaything, his cumsleeve, his sexy baby—

Kelly screamed as she orgasmed.

Well, THAT was fun! She giggled again, breathing hard. Maybe she should be more fazed or guilty or weirded out masturbating to her stepfather...but no, it was fine! She must've been hornier than she realized!

She found a note from her mom that said she and Frank had gone out for dinner, so Kelly made something for herself, then decided she might as well head back up to bed. She couldn't figure out why she was still so tired, even with all the naps she'd been taking recently! But it had been an exhausting few days. And that had been quite the orgasm!

Lying in bed, she was absently playing on her phone when she heard the front door open, her mother and Frank arriving back from dinner. She went to her bedroom door to greet them, see how dinner went, but when she poked her head out, it was just in time to watch as Frank and her mother stumbled past her bedroom. They were all over each other—their clothes half off, making out furiously—and quickly staggered straight into their bedroom down the hall.

They didn't close the door behind them.

Kelly didn't know why, but she felt as if her feet were glued in her own doorway. She closed her door slightly, leaving only a sliver open, but she could still see straight into her mother's bedroom, where Lenora and Frank were already rolling around on the bed, hastily shedding the rest of their clothes.

They were loud.

"I NEED YOUR DICK, BABY!" Lenora whined, begging. "Wasn't Lulu a good little slut tonight? Please let me suck your cock! Cum on your little whore! Fuck me in every hole!"

"You were satisfactory tonight, slut." Frank, now kneeling on the bed, took his giant member in his hand, and tugged it teasingly in his pleading wife's face. "You think you earned this big dick, bitch?"

Lulu tried to catch at the meat with her tongue. "YES!"

Frank chuckled, slapping her face with his cock. "Greedy little bimbo. You want it? Service me, cumslut. Prove yourself worthy of my jizz."

Lulu didn't need to be told twice. She opened her mouth, and willingly took the brutal facefucking her husband gave her, choking on his fat girth and becoming a slobbering mess. When it was good and wet, she settled the thick dick between her new tits and bobbed the cushy bundles against his turgid flesh until Frank erupted, spraying her face and chest in dripping white. Kelly thought they might be finished then, but instead she watched as Lulu laid back against the headboard and proceeded to fuck herself with a giant dildo while her husband filmed it with his phone, the drying cum on her skin making for a hot, degrading visual. Once Frank was hard again, Lulu rode him like a wild woman, screaming for him to fuck her longer, harder. She came at least twice, but her husband held out until he could have her on her hands and knees, slipping his hard dick into her tight back hole, which he soon filled with streams of jizz.

They were at if for hours...and the entire time, Kelly remained in her doorway, peeking through the tiny sliver at her fucking parents, her hand buried in her panties, furiously fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm.