Kelly's New Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly grows closer to her new stepfather.
2.5k words
4.5
97.2k
111

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly decided to spend the next day in the backyard, sunbathing by the pool.

It took her awhile to get down there, first because she'd watched some tv and ended up napping, but mostly because she couldn't seem to find a bathing suit she liked. She stood staring at her closet for ages, but couldn't figure out why she'd bought so many bathing suits that were meant to cover up her huge, bouncy titties and tight ass. All these one pieces and full-coverage bikinis were SO not her style! No one would be able to see her hot body, and even in the backyard, Kelly was determined to show off. What if a neighbor was looking in? Kelly couldn't think of anything hotter than exposing her young, 19-year-old body for whoever wanted a peek at it. It was so good. Why had she never realized any of this before and brought sexier suits?

She finally found one by searching through her mom's closet. Kelly loved all of Lulu's new clothes! She sort of remembered being mad about them a few days ago, but maybe she'd just secretly been jealous? Yes, that seemed right. It's because Kelly wanted clothes like this. She plucked out a hot pink stringy thong bikini, holding the bits of fabric against her chest and seeing that her tits would be spilling out of it. Bingo!

Changing quickly, she admired herself in the mirror. She put her long blonde hair into a high ponytail and slipped on a pair of kitten heels to complete the look. Her ass was out and a little pinching had her nipples hard and pressing against the flimsy suit fabric. Preening at the mirror, she saw a cute teen cocktease staring back. Perfect!

She flounced downstairs and out to the pool.

The sun was hot even in the early afternoon, and Kelly headed straight for one of the lounge chairs set up around the pool. Sighing happily as she laid in the sun, she adjusted her bathing suit as it struggled to contain her tits. She was only out there for maybe ten minutes, barely warm, when she heard the back door open.

Frank stepped confidently into the backyard.

Beneath the tiny thong, Kelly's pussy pulsed.

She giggled at it, but she couldn't help her reaction! Even though some weird part of her seemed to remember that in general, she didn't find men like Frank--now in tight blue swim trunks, his oversized and hairy belly swelling over the waistband--attractive, that was so silly! God, her new daddy was SO sexy! Kelly had thought herself completely out of control last night when she'd spent all that time watching her parents fuck, pumping her fingers in her pretty cunny and cumming to all the sights and sounds. But it was all so hot. And Kelly was so horny. The way Frank just used Lulu like his own personal slut...Kelly licked her lips.

Be a good girl. This is good. Don't you want to make daddy happy?

"Morning, Daddy!" Kelly chirped. Then she frowned. No, that was wrong. He wasn't...he wasn't...was he? "Um. You don't mind that I called you...should I call you..."

"Good morning, baby." Frank grinned. "Daddy brought something out for you."

Kelly beamed. He was her daddy. Of course! God, she was so silly.

"What?"

"Here." Frank held out a tube of sunscreen. "Good girls protect their skin, baby. You're a good girl, aren't you, Kelly? Why don't you take off your suit, and Daddy will cover you with cream?"

"Oh my gosh, Daddy, you're right! I totally forgot!" Kelly immediately went for the bikini tie at her neck, pulling at the flimsy strings. Her big tits flopped out, and she quickly did the same with the tiny string bows at her hips. When she was naked save for her heels, she laid back down on the lounge chair. She was a good girl. Such a good, good girl. Her mind hazed over in happiness at the thought. "Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, baby." Sitting down on the edge of Kelly's lounger, Frank immediately opened the tube and squeezed a long, drippy run of sunscreen over Kelly's titties.

"Hey!" Kelly giggled. "That's cold!"

"Sorry, baby. I forgot that good girls are used to warm jizz on their big tits, not cold sunscreen."

"Daddy!" Kelly swatted playfully at her daddy's thigh. "You're so naughty!"

Frank smiled at Kelly's teasing hit, but Kelly found that once her hand was there on his thigh, she didn't want to move it. As Frank leisurely began to smear the sunscreen over her chest, paying extra attention to her big boobs, Kelly happily stroked his thigh.

After a few minutes, Frank ordered her to turn over and spread her legs.

This time, he paid extra attention to Kelly's big, firm butt cheeks, and even kindly slipped his fingers between Kelly's thighs to make sure everywhere was protected.

Frank is your mother's husband!! Sudden alarms went off, and a voice deep inside Kelly wondered for a second if Frank should be touching her there--gosh, but that was silly too! Her daddy could touch her anywhere he wanted! All men should be able to touch hot women where they wanted, own and use them however they liked, but especially daddys. Daddys were masters. And her sexy daddy was taking good care of her, making her feel so nice as he stroked the sunscreen over her skin. How could anyone think that was wrong? It was the best!

"There." Frank closed the sunscreen, then gave Kelly's body one last stroke. "You shouldn't put back on your suit, baby. You'll get tan lines."

Frank was right! Kelly settled back on the lounger, completely naked. "Thank you, Daddy!"

"You're welcome, baby." Frank leaned down, and to Kelly's shock, dropped his mouth to hers.

She didn't move at first--Frank shouldn't be kissing her!!...but then Daddy opened his mouth, swiping Kelly's lips with his tongue, and she immediately moaned and opened her mouth too. Of course Daddy could kiss her! She licked happily back, kissing him hard and messy, feeling her nipples pinch tight when Daddy let out a low moan too, his heavy weight dropping onto her.

Kelly's pussy pulsed again. Yummy!

They kissed for several minutes, making out until they were both panting. When Frank pulled away, he was smiling. He looked smug and satisfied, and he stroked a meaty hand down Kelly's long blonde ponytail.

She had made her daddy happy! She beamed.

"You should take some pictures of yourself too," he suggested, eyes drifting down her body. "Send them to mommy and daddy. We love to see our beautiful baby all grown up and enjoying herself."

Pictures? But she was naked--

Be a good girl. This is good. Don't you want to make daddy happy?

"Okay, Daddy!" Kelly beamed again. Her parents loved her and wanted pictures of her. Duh! Plus, Kelly was so hot, and she wanted everyone to know. It made her so horny. She was a good, naughty girl. Daddy was going to be so happy.

Good girl...

As Frank walked back inside, Kelly sighed happily.

*****

Over the next couple of days, Kelly just couldn't stop taking pictures of herself.

In her bed, in the shower, back outside on the lounger again...every snap made her feel alive, and so so happy. Even better? Her parents were happy too! Every time Kelly sent them pictures, Lulu would send her heart and kissy emojis, while Frank told her how hot and beautiful his good girl was. Whenever she read his messages, Kelly preened. She was his good girl. And she loved it. She knew she'd been mad originally that Lulu married Daddy, but now she couldn't remember why. He was the best.

One day after a long morning of watching tv and napping, Kelly went downstairs in her bra and panties. They were the clothes she was most comfortable in these days--plus, it was summer! So hot outside, duh! She knew Lulu had gone to work early that morning, but Frank would likely still be here, and Kelly was eager to greet him. Daddy had started kissing her good morning every day, and Kelly couldn't wait. There was nothing sexier than starting her day with a kiss from her daddy!

"Daddy!" she called out, coming down the stairs. "Where are you?"

Frank didn't answer, but Kelly thought she heard something from the living room, so she headed that way.

When she got to the doorway, she skittered to a halt, blinking in surprise.

Daddy was there...he was sitting on the couch, pants pooled around his ankles, his big dick out. He was stroking the thick, yummy meat with one fat hand, while the other gripped his cell phone. He was staring at the screen.

"Good morning, my good girl," he said.

Kelly instantly felt a wash of heat rush through her. She grinned. "Good morning, Daddy!"

She bounced toward him, finding it hard to look away from his giant, gorgeous dick. She curled up on the couch beside him, unable to resist rubbing her body against his side. Her skin felt aflame, and her head all woozy. Her mind filled with images of Daddy's cock.

"What are you looking at?" she asked breathlessly.

Frank tilted the phone toward her--and Kelly felt her whole body fill with happiness when she saw it was a picture of her!

It was one she'd sent to Mommy and Daddy yesterday. Kelly had been lying in bed, having just awoken from a nap, and felt like she needed to put on her old school uniform. She'd rolled the pleated skirt up until it barely touched her thighs, kept all the buttons on the shirt undone, and pulled her knee socks up real high. With no panties or bra in sight, she'd spread her body out like an offer, lifting her legs so the camera could catch flashes of her pink pussy beneath her skirt. Her big tits popped out of the shirt and her long blonde hair was spread around her like a fallen, slutty angel.

"You're such a good girl, Kelly," Frank whispered to her now, his breath hot against her cheek. "You're daddy's good little slut, aren't you?"

"I--I--" Something in Kelly stuttered--no no no, she wasn't she WASN'T--but then she got distracted when Frank's finger swiped and something new turned up on the screen. It was a video on a porn site. When Frank pressed play, Kelly saw that the video was of a young blonde teen...sort of like her! And there were--one, two, three...five men surrounding her! They were all older men, generally unattractive and out of shape. Everyone on the screen was naked, and as Kelly watched, the men began to surround the girl, touching her everywhere, and she moaned in delight.

"Look at this good little slut," Daddy whispered, and Kelly shivered. "She looks so happy, doesn't she, baby?"

Kelly bobbed her head in agreement as Daddy skipped ahead to a later part in the video. The shot now showed the teen on her hands and knees, two of the men pumping into her pussy and ass, while two more took turns face-fucking her. The fifth must have been holding the camera, but even he would reach out occasionally and touch the teen's hot body. It was a big, horny gangbang!

"Do you like this?" Daddy asked.

Kelly nodded again. Of course she liked it. Being dominated and owned and degraded by men...her pussy throbbed. That is what good girls wanted. That is what good girls craved. And Kelly was a good, good girl. She started to reach down and stroke herself. She whimpered.

"What about this one?" Daddy asked next, opening another window on his phone.

It was a different video. This one was titled "DADDY DOES DAUGHTER XXXX!!!!" and when Frank pressed play, Kelly saw another blonde teen bent over a kitchen table, completely naked, while an older man roughly pounded into her from behind.

"Do you like that, bitch? You like daddy's cock?" the man on the video asked.

"YES!" The teen's face was tight with ecstasy. Her whole body was shaking with the force of her daddy's hard fuckstrokes. "Fuck your little girl! Fuck me good, daddy! Fuck your little slut!"

"You want daddy's cream?"

"YES! YES! FILL UP YOUR BABY!"

"You want my hot load in your tummy? Daddy's seed? Knock you up like a good little breeding bitch?"

"YES, DADDY! BREED YOUR LITTLE SLUT! FILL ME!"

Kelly couldn't stop watching the video. She eagerly awaited along with the young slut for the man on screen to bust his load, to pour his hot, thick cum into his daughter's fertile womb. The man was so close...he was going to cream his good little baby so hard...douse her pussy with his seed and knock her up...her daddy's good little pregnant whore...

Daddy swiped again, and the video disappeared.

Kelly cried out in protest.

"Daddy, please!" she whined.

"Get on your knees," Daddy ordered.

Kelly blinked, but didn't move. Knees?

Sneering, Daddy slapped her across the face, then repeated louder, "I said get on your knees, whore!"

Kelly immediately scrambled to her knees in front of her daddy, only noticing then that she wasn't the only one who had grown hot and breathless from the videos. Frank's face was a splotchy red, he was breathing heavily, and as Kelly got into the demanded position, he began to furiously wank his big, delicious dick right in her face.

He slapped her in the face again, this time with his dick.

"When Daddy tells you something," he sneered, "you do it. Understand?"

Kelly nodded furiously, eyes unable to move from his penis.

"Yes, Daddy," she pants. "Anything. I'm sorry, Daddy."

Frank grunts, his beady eyes bulging. "You were a good little slut, watching Daddy's videos, so you'll still get your reward."

Reward? Kelly was going to ask what her reward was, but then she felt Daddy's hand in her hair, wrenching her head until her face was leaned back and open before him. A few more quick, luscious strokes, and Daddy let out a loud cry.

His cum sputtered, thick and heavy, against Kelly's face.

YESSSSSS! Her whole body tremored in a sudden orgasm, pushed over the edge by the mere feel of Daddy's spunk dripping on her skin. Frank moaned, his overweight body shuddering before her. He babbled about how beautiful she looks wearing his cream, his little baby, and Kelly heated in even more joy. She poked out her tongue and licked some as the ropes continued to hit her, and the taste of the thick, tangy semen made her orgasm last even longer.

Good girl.

She was such a good girl.

Daddy's good little slut.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said.

Coming back to himself, Daddy made a noise of contentment. He wiped his dick on her face, smearing the streaks still dripping there, then reached out a meaty hand to stroke back her hair.

"Good girl," he grunted, and if Kelly didn't know better, she would have said that the smile he gave her just then looked...maybe a little evil?

Evil? Oh, she was being so silly again! Her daddy was the best!

"You're almost ready," he said.

Kelly blinked in confusion. "Almost ready for what?"

Frank just stroked her hair more, and Kelly preened. "Don't worry your silly little head over it. Be a good girl and go watch TV. And don't clean Daddy's cum off your face. I want you wearing it the rest of the day."