All Comments on 'Kelly's New Man'

by Softouch911

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Wow, what a way to spice up a marriage!

A truly excellent story. I like that they are rekindling their love for each other and not going out to seek others. I thank you for the time and effort you put into writing this story.

sophia janesophia janeabout 19 years ago
~~~

Loved it. Can't wait to read more of your work.

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

There are not enough of these stories. So many involving coupls are about role-playing, with a very predictable ending. So it is fantastic to see a fresh face with a fresh twist! Cheers, WT

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great First Story

The story was so hot and the fact that he could love her both ways. Tenderly loving her, but also using her as his slut. Keep on writing!

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 19 years ago
Wow

This is one very hot story. I truly enjoyed it.

LadyTemptressLadyTemptressabout 19 years ago
One of the hottest stories I have read!

I am now in love with John and wish I was Kelly. It was very arousing, romantic, sexy and just down right hot. A really great read that left my panties wet and me wanting more of this wonderful couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
If it was a book, I wouldn't have put it down

I think I've read every single word in your story. I usually skip the glorious details and search for the interesting part. But you just kept me hooked. I even read some lines more than once. A lot of the stories out there just seemed so fictional and unrealistic.. but you some how pulled everything together. Great job!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I have not read books like this

I have read John Chrishman "The Client" which was 250 page turner. This chapter was in fact similiar. Please pardon me this chapter was so good I have read it three times before I decided tro write my apprasial of it. A very awesome read and I loved it. Thank you author.

HughJardHughJardalmost 19 years ago
excellent work. thanks for sharing your talent.

excellent work. thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well done

A sexy, romantic story, and a powerful argument against political correctness. But I think it would be even better if the narrator's seemingly calm, rational observations did not occupy so much of it. They're good, but included in such volume, they drain some of the story's tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Fantastic! This was a very good piece of writing, I came several times! So sexy, I love the way that John changes and controls Kelly. I am very jealous, I wish that my man would take me like that. Please continue, I can't wait to read more about these two! I like that you left some suspense with the unknown people who were watching, and John's final note.

JennaVeeJennaVeealmost 18 years ago
Fabulous

It's not easy to blend romance into this genre, but you've done it well, and with excellent eroticism as well. Great job.

furrybertfurrybertover 17 years ago
Very well done!

I'm sorry for commenting on something as boring as grammar, but so many stories are written very sloppily. I definitely can't say that about this story.

Very well put together and believable too. I may have to 'accidentally' leave it lying around for the other half to read! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

What a romantic, yet sexy story! I loved how much you could tell they loved each other and how realistic John's change was portrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

This is simply a GREAT story. I loved it and hope that you will continue to write stories of this caliber.

gem28gem28over 15 years ago
nice story,hot sex too...

i like believable love stories.this is a tale about how a husband decides to save his marriage,which has become stale and is heading nowhere.he loves his wife,and wants to try and fix,what's not working in their relationship.he does a very nice job bringing his wife back.there's a lesson here if people are interested in seeing it.thanks again.

Rad'lRad'labout 15 years ago
An excellent story - - - - -

well written, good grammar, no typos, well edited. A damn good job; emotional and sexy. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohhhh

jesus, that was amazing. Carefully controlled, and beautifully written. Totally fantstic. I'll be reading more of you. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
well...

A most arousing tale. Lots of new ideas...

Many thanks

mlp311mlp311over 13 years ago
Awesomme story!

Great story. I've been searching for hours for a story of this nature to share with the wife. Loved the fact that in the end she was so horny and game for anything that she didn't care if someone was watching her get used as a dirty slut. Very well written, five stars indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hands above the desk...

I have NEVER read something that made me feel like this did. The resemblance of this couple to myself and my husband is remarkable. However, I don't think my husband is capable of such...unfortunately. Shouldn't have read this at work. Hands above the desk, hands above the desk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring

that wife talks too much and it's all meaningless drivel. I couldn't get past the steakhouse arm-twisting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot... Ouch, VERY HOT!

Even hotter because MY name is Kelly...just too bad my husband isn't 'John'!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

It’s unusual in Literotica to find an erotic story about a happily married couple who are not cheating! I enjoyed this creative yarn and I was fascinated to see that Octavian was the editor as he is one of my top authors on the site. 5 stars and added to my favourites. It is sad that neither Octavian nor Softouch911 have been active for many years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous