Kelly's Night

Story Info
We continue to push boundaries and embrace our kinks.
1.6k words
4.07
25.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
james25
james25
37 Followers

It took Kel several minutes to regain her composure after the dust settled from our first public orgy. When she finally got dressed we were approached by countless people buying us drinks and saying things like that was "the hottest thing we've ever seen."

The exhibitionist/voyeur side of me agreed with them. In the moment I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but hearing other people describe how much they liked it made it all that much more erotic. When the attention became a little too much we decided to head back to our place and reconnect a bit more privately. Back at our house we poured drinks and reminisced as a group over what just happened. We were joking about who had more fun; us or the people watching. That's when Kyle said there was a way to find out. He suggested he and I sit on the sidelines, fully clothed, and allow Kelly and Megan to have a threesome with Mike. A quick scan of everyone's eyes in the room confirmed they were down. I was a little hesitant but wasn't going to ruin the fun for the group so I obliged as well. Upon entering the bedroom Kyle said the girls must be naked just like the club. Kel asked me to do the honors, as I was unzipping the back of her lingerie I realized how crazy it was to be undressing my wife for another man.

Fully naked, the girls threw Mike on the Bed and started to go to work on him. Megan passionately madeout with him and Kelly removed his belt and pulled his pants to his knees. His half erect dick practically hitting her in the face in the process. Without hesitation she wrapped her lips around his cock and as she took more and more of him in her mouth she positioned herself so she could look at me while she did it. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip several times and began unapologetically cucking me again.

She eventually took his cock out of his mouth and guided it into Megan which set in motion the hottest FMF threesome imaginable. Mike switched freely between each girl and the wives quickly went from showing off for their husbands to being completely overwhelmed by the size of Mike. At one point Megan grabbed Kelly by the hands and brought her to the edge of the room so the both girls stood with their hands against the wall, asses completely exposed for Kyle and I to admire and Mike to fuck. Megan took him first which left Kels tanned bottom exposed for several minutes. Occasionally Mike would reach over and finger her while freely running his hands over her tan lines. As much as she was my wife she was completely his in that moment. When he switched from Megan to Kel he moved so his side profile was in view, clearly showing off the massive cock that made my wife cum multiple times since meeting her just hours earlier.

Mike positioned himself behind my girl and any sight of her basically disappeared. His hands were on top of hers against the wall and the view of her bare ass was replaced with his muscular legs flexing with every thrust. Even though I couldn't see what was happening I could hear every detail. My sweet wife moaned like a whore so loudly I was worried the neighbors could hear. She was talking dirty to him when he pulled out and at first I thought he was switching back to Megan but quickly realized he was cumming on Kelly. His right arm aggressively stroking his dick while I sat feet away unable to see what exactly what was happening. My imagination wasn't left to wander much longer as Mike moved to the side revealing Kels bare ass to the group again. This time covered by another mans cum. No one moved or said anything for what seemed like forever. We all just sat there and watched his cum drip down her ass to her trembling legs. Eventually I wiped her down with a towel and when she began to turn to me I said "what do you think you're doing it's Kyles turn" while I simultaneously moved her hands back to the wall.

Kyle took Mikes place and began pounding each girl as the other stood completely exposed waiting for her turn. When he was done I did the same. I started with Megan and when I moved to Kel I looked down at her sweet ass against my dick and realized I was the 3rd guy to have this view in the matter of minutes. That paired with the memory of my wife's ass exposed to dozens of strangers just hours earlier was enough to send me over the edge. I covered her ass again and when I pulled away Megan licked some it off while the guys cheered on. Nothing else happened but Kelly and Megan remained naked for the rest of the night.

When we finally went to bed neither of us could sleep. We stayed up talking about how crazy the night was. Coming down from her high she bashfully covered her face and said "I can't believe I did that!"

Seeing this as an opportunity to hear her talk more about it I playfully asked "can't believe you did what?"

She laughed and called me a pervert but I kept pushing. Finally she started to play along and climbed on top of me. Her boobs against my chest and her ass in my hands she started in slowly "I can't believe I let another man fuck me in front of my husband."

"Two men" I clarified.

She bit her lip and said "Two men. I can't believe I had sex with two men in front of my husband."

"You had sex with them in front of more than just me" I added.

"Did you like that baby? Did you like all those men looking at your naked wife?" She began to slowly grind her ass against me now.

"Keep going" I mustered.

"Did you like seeing your friend touch me again? Did you like giving a stranger permission to fuck your wife?"

Hearing her talk so dirty was hotter than seeing it. I began to get hard again and Kel started riding me slowly.

She whispered "Tell me what you liked about it" but I flipped it around on said "From the second you got naked at the club this night has been about you. Tell me what YOU liked."

Still grinding slowly and breathing heavily she asked "Are you sure?" We both knew what she meant by that question but she clarified anyway. "Do you really want to hear about it? About how big he was?"

I couldn't muster any words. I wasn't embarrassed with what happened as much as I was embarrassed how much I liked it. I gripped her ass firmly and told her to go on. "Did you like hearing him make me cum? Do you want me to tell you he was the biggest I've ever had? If he was here right now would you let him do it again?

I wanted her to keep going but stopped riding me and said it was my turn to ask her questions. She got off of me and laid on her stomach. I fucked her prone style with my face next to hers and started asking questions. She moaned in confirmation after each question. "Did you cum for him? Are you thinking about him now? Do you want his fat cock again?"

I was hesitant to ask the next question but I was embracing what happened so went for it "Did you like cucking me?" This caught her off guard and she started saying she was sorry. I stopped her and encouraged her to answer the question. It was my way of saying I was good with it.

She began riding me again but this time with her hands on my chest and her tits bouncing in my face. "Thank you babe..."

"For what" I played along.

"For letting me dress so slutty tonight. For letting me fuck your friend. For not caring how many people saw me naked. For letting me fuck Mike again tonight..."

My heart skipped a beat, she stopped riding me and I looked into her eyes. She was serious. She didn't ask for permission she told me what was happening. She walked out the room without a stitch of clothing on. I followed her downstairs and watched her wake Mike up with a blowjob. He was startled but laid back and relaxed when she asked if she could have a nightcap. It was surreal listening to my wife almost beg another guy to fuck her. He grabbed the back of her head and let her go down on him for several minutes before positioning her bare push over his cock once again. Soon after he turned her around and made her ride him reverse cowgirl while he spanked her ass repeatedly. Next he pinned her over the side of the couch so her face was buried in the cushions and her ass was completely his to do whatever with. She came several times before he eventually came on her ass again. He crashed on the couch and before coming upstairs again the bent over and kissed him for a long time. His cum once again running down her ass. Something tells me that isn't the last time I'll watch Mike fuck my wife.

james25
james25
37 Followers