All Comments on 'Kelly's Secret Quickie'

by Lustre_Cygni

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG

she needs to get caught and somehow pay. Two years behind his back? Well written story, actually believable.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationabout 5 years ago
Twisted but sexy.

I have a thing for stories like this. Not humiliation to his face and not open voyeurism. The fine line where the wife cheats behind the loving husband's back, Wish there was more of it on Literotica.

txskippertxskipperabout 5 years ago
good writing and good tale

5 stars because I was waiting for her to be discovered and she pulled it off. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She just did what ?

I was expecting something more negative on the comments ! sure a lot of weirdos out there his wife just sucked some/one dick and swallowed and then she kisses him , I for one if I found out would chock her till her death, just on principle alone , why the hell doesn't she just leave him for god sake. stinking lousy filthy pig.!. I lived with a group of women that sold there bodies nd they had assorted job in real life from nursing " worked in the heart room" another worked for the forestry Dept. like I said normal everyday jobs " none of these women would do what that lady did, I was living in there group of flats for a year and a half, couldn't handle it anymore pretty gloomy out/come , one died from a beating the others disappeared into oblivion ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

What a great story! Kelly is definitely a “real woman”. She’s right....everything about an affair with a married woman is intoxicating!

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
agree with anon 2/22

This really believable but having apparently so many others know and help cover for two yers is hard to believe he never suspected a thing. She does need to be caught. A cool followup would have her catch an STD from lover boy and have explain that a way to hubby who takes her to the cleaners!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very believable

A very believable story

With a few changes this is almost exactly what happened to me as a husband!

Me and my wife had been married just two years when one of her, very jealous, best friends told me that my wife had confided in her that she’d been cheating on me. It was with a man who worked just across the road from where we lived. He worked as security guard in a factory and often worked on his own at night. We hadn’t got a phone at the time and my wife would often go over there to phone her mom. While she was there she’d have sex with the security guard. Her friend also told me that my wife had boasted that she’d done all the things in this story and a lot more! I can only imagine the things they said to each other while making love probably something like in this story.

One night, when she’d been over there a long time I decided to go and see what was keeping her. As I was crossing the road she came out of the security office and was flustered when saw me. She told me that her mom had kept her talking for ages and she’d also stayed to have a coffee and a chat with the security guard. I haven’t got a very big member but apparently he had a big fat one.

Their affair continued for over eighteen months until we moved to another area. I trusted my wife and was totally oblivious to what she’d been doing until her so called friend told me! I confronted my wife and told her who had betrayed her confidence and she eventually admitted it was true.

When I asked why she did it she said she was bored and needed some excitement in her life. Needless to say her best friend is no longer. I forgave my wife and promised to spice our up sex life but unfortunately it’s impossible to increase the size of my member. We are still together many years later. But I have never ever trusted my wife since then!

PS. This is not a story, it is totally true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Open door to the Office used to fuck in and No one caught them and the Husband could not smell what had to be leaking out of Her or even Her juices Please Give me a break End the Dam story with more than This .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it very very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

Kelly is a keeper, trust me.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

Wow, harsh. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous