Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
In which Kelly watches her BFF jack off.
5.5k words
4.33
6.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

Author's Note: All scenes of sexual activity involve individuals over the age of 18.

⇛ Today ⇚

"I've thought about that afternoon a lot." Kelly looked around the circle. "When I left that day I was a jumble of feelings; we'd crossed a line and just like my first time with Kenny," she paused, seeing confusion and interest in their faces, "I wasn't sure if we'd fucked up our relationship somehow."

But, she continued, like always, Immy was the one who made things normal: when they got together again, the following Monday, she stripped off as usual, not noticing (or ignoring) Kelly's awkward hesitation before Kelly joined her. Not that they didn't talk about it. Immy talked about her piercing all the time, showing Kelly how it was healing, complaining about it itching, wishing she could play with it, but trying to stay safe. And all the while she'd ask Kelly if she wanted to try the ElectroStim again, as if she was offering her a soda or a special snack, never bringing up the fact that she had made Kelly cum in front of her. She even admitted to having picked up a bunch of new electrode pads.

Kelly laughed at the memory. "'Good ones, K.,' she assured me. 'So they told me. They were fucking expensive, so I hope they're fucking good.' She was sooo wanting to try the thing herself, and she never was one to stop pushing.

"It took a couple of weeks before I gave in to her and let her do it to me again." She paused again, staring at the faces seeing who was still listening, who was glazing over at the idea of a best friend giving her an orgasm. "I was disappointed, a little, I guess. It wasn't as good as I remembered, or maybe it was just as good, but it was different. In any event, there I was, spread open and bucking my hips as Immy drove me to another climax. Were the pads better than the first time?" She laughed at the memory of Immy's frustration when she couldn't tell the difference.

"That doesn't count, Kel." Maddie interrupted the story. The rest of the girls watched for Kelly's reaction, wondering where this would lead.

Kelly smiled and nodded, looking at the expressions around the circle. They were so turned on she expected them to start stroking themselves without being dared. As for Maddie's concern, she was totally unfazed. "Bear with me. I said this was going to take a few minutes."

⇛ Early March ⇚

"Fuhhccckk, Immy," she was laying back again, immersed in the swirl of emotions: worried she wouldn't cum, worried she was exposed to her friend, losing herself in the tide of sensation until it overtook her and she lost it all for a heartbeat or maybe 10.

And with that, Kelly was hooked; she couldn't stop thinking about cumming. She asked Immy if she could borrow it, "...since you can't use it anyway, right?" and grinned at the face Immy made. "What? You don't want me to cum on my own? You want to be the one doing it to me?" Kelly poked at her friend, watching her reaction. "To see me do it? Every time?" She kept up the offense until they both started giggling.

⇛ Today ⇚

"So that's Immy." She saw Maddie's expression and quickly added, "to set the stage for when we actually got together. But I want to tell you a little bit about Kenny since I promised it was my first time with a girl and a boy.

"Like I said, Immy and I were practically naked with each other all the time, and had been for like...forever. She was just so uninhibited about her body..." Kelly drifted for a moment, recalling so many times they'd been without clothes together. "But I can't remember the very first time Kenny and I were naked together." She stopped and corrected herself. "I mean, I know we were always together, and I know my mom has pictures of us as toddlers splashing in a pool together, but that was just little kid stuff. But the very first time I remember, I mean actually remember, seeing him naked was when we were much older, but still, like, years ago."

They had been at a swimming party when she walked in on him changing. She gasped and apologized, but he just shrugged and kept toweling off, his penis jiggling. It had been so long ago the details had faded, but his lack of embarrassment had always stuck with her. The fact that he remembered that day so differently from her...she'd been worrying about that since he'd brought up the incident back in December.

Back in December...of course she couldn't stop thinking about it. It was forever tied in her memory to the day he'd jacked off in front of her...for her...that first time. She'd returned to that day over and over again, hoping, but never able, to bring herself off just from the memory.

"So, it's like, early March, a couple of years ago, right? I'm a senior in high school, and my best friend Immy has just been giving me orgasms from this ElectroStim...and I'm like...my head is filled with all sorts of...like, now, now that I'd actually cum myself, and...well...Immy's threat...er...whatever...idea? Fantasy? Of hooking him up...all I wanted to do was cum with him together: to watch him stroke himself while I was hooked up to the ElectroStim."

⇛ December ⇚

That day, just a couple of months before her first orgasm, she couldn't stop thinking about that day almost every day since. Kenny'd called her up to say he and a bunch of the gang were heading down to hike on the Samson, and was she interested. It was a day trip, going down to the valley floor from the side of their mountain, and it would be hot down there. She never got over how crazy the temperature shift was; her first time down there she didn't know to bring a change of clothes and nearly collapsed from the heat.

Piling into the car with the rest of the crew, she realized she and Mary Campbell were the only two young women; their eyes silently acknowledging the fact. Even as they drove, the guys were peeling off layers, until, when they all tumbled out in the parking area, none of them were dressed as much for a hike as for a swim, wearing shorts and t-shirts. She whispered to Mary to make sure she'd dressed for the heat, and was relieved to hear Mary had worn her swim suit under her clothes, just like she had. Still, seeing the guys so underdressed, she briefly took Kenny aside to make sure she had understood him.

"Hey. How're you doing?" Along with her tone, she gave him a look that he knew meant she wanted his attention for a second.

"Hey! Sorry I couldn't chat more in the car. You good?" He turned to the others. "We'll be right there! Just need a sec." And back to her, "wassup?"

She made it clear, just by her gaze at what he was wearing, what her question was. "Did I misunderstand, or did you say we were going for a hike?"

"Hunh? Oh. Yeah! For sure!" He scanned her outfit and looked at the others as they headed across the gravel to the trail head. "I'm definitely hiking. But it's already 78 and it'll be in the high 80s by 10, so I figured we'd be at the swimming hole most of the day. Yeah?"

She looked back to see that Mary looked okay, having hooked up with a couple of the guys, before she turned back to nod absently at him, already feeling the sweat building under her arms. "K. Just wondered. Doesn't look like anyone is really dressed for a hike than me, 'sall." She wasn't whining, just processing what he'd said.

"I'll happily go hiking wherever you want. I've got a pair of boots in the back. Gimme a sec to change." Before she had a chance to say anything he went around the back of the car and pulled out boots and socks. "Hey guys! Kel and I'll join you down at the hole in a little bit, k?"

A bunch of nods and cat calls and the rest of the group headed out without them.

30 minutes later the two of them had crested Brimner's Rock, standing on one of the outcroppings with a lookout over the valley. She had been surprised at how empty the trail had been until she remembered it was the middle of the week. They were alone, as far as she could see, looking down over the valley, the mountains behind them, a glint of Sampson Creek sparkling through the tree canopy below. It was definitely hotter than when they'd started, and the small breeze did little to cool her off.

"I haven't been down here since..." he looked over at her and grinned, "Julie's birthday party. Remember that?"

They both giggled at the shared memory: what had started out as a birthday picnic had ended in a mini-disaster when a swarm of bees had attacked them all.

"Hey!" He looked over at her with an expression she knew meant mischief. "Let's go check out the back hole."

She looked over her shoulder, away from the trail they'd come up, in the direction of the smaller swimming hole, another 20 minutes further, and, she also noted, opposite from where the group was going to be. She looked back at him only to see he'd already started walking.

"But," she took off after him, trying to make sure she had understood him, "we'll be a lot later than we'd told everyone."

He turned back and nodded, grinning. "It's okay. Greg will keep everyone entertained, right?"

She smiled thinly, actually a little relieved. Greg was a nice enough guy, but he didn't know when to stop. After an hour in the car, she'd almost reached her limit.

The trail down the opposite slope was a little less traveled, undergrowth encroaching onto the dirt, the forest canopy a little thicker. Getting out of the sun dropped the temperature a few degrees, but the humidity increased, making her sweat even more. She watched as Ken peeled off his shirt, tying it around his waist, thinking how easy it was for guys to undress. But it's just Ken, she thought, and looking around self-consciously, unbuttoned her shirt, peeling it off to her bikini top, sighing at the cool breeze against her skin.

The path leaked out of the forest onto a rough patch of ground that bordered the river. Ken jumped over tree limbs and rocks until he made his way to the water's edge. By the time she'd reached him, he'd already gotten his boots off and was standing near the water hole.

The 'back hole,' as everyone called it, was not only twice as far from the trail head as the main swimming area, it was a lot less comfortable. Samson Creek curved toward the north as it rounded Brimner's Rock. In its elbow, the water carved out a small notch along the shore. Over the years the current created a hidden pool, shaded by the forest overhang. Just slightly smaller than a backyard swimming pool, its shallow bottom was as much fine silt and sand as it was larger stones.

"How is it?" She asked as she sat down to undo her own shoes, knowing it was probably going to be cold. Samson was a shallow river, not much bigger than a creek, but it was all runoff from snow pack, so it was always cold this time of year. When he didn't answer right away, she looked up, ducking instinctively as something flew toward her head, just as the sound of him yelling and splashing into the water hit her ears. "Whattt?!" Her arms flew up to bat away whatever it was, swatting at empty air. When she finally made sense of what was happening she stood up, annoyed. "Kenny! What the fuck, dude!?"

He was laughing at her from the pool, only his head and shoulders bouncing in and out of the water. Just next to her was his shorts, and she knew he wasn't wearing anything else.

"C'mon! It's amazing. You look so hot!" He laughed again, dunking under the water, letting her stew in the double entendre.

Again, she looked around, but of course they were still the only ones this far down the creek. She stared at his shorts as she unbuckled her jeans, peeling them down over her bottoms. Just because he was a freak didn't mean she needed to follow suit. She smiled thinly, leaving her pants in a pile and picking her way into the water. "Sheesh, Ken! What are you doing?!" The water was frigid cold against her shins, sending little jolts of electricity up her thighs, her nipples hardening beneath her top.

He just smiled, standing up, the water barely coming to his waist. She stared at his chest and abs, the muscles nicely defined, his hair wispy and blond. The river level rose and fell as the current swirled, exposing and hiding the top of his pubic triangle. She looked away, up at his face, his eyes glinting, his face a portrait in innocent delight. And then he jumped up, his hands scooping cold water toward her, the sight of his exposed penis obliterated by the shock of the water hitting her skin. "Kenny!!!!"

She dove toward him, irritated at his behavior, shocked as the icy water hit her, the heat of the morning immediately extinguished, her annoyance shifting to...something else, she realized, as two hands grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up and out of the pool. She screamed before she crashed back into the pool, her hands scrabbling to unhook his, even as he pulled her back up. "Kenny!!!! Stop. IT!!!" And crash again, sputtering when he finally let her go. "I'm going to..." She lunged toward where she thought he was, and was shocked again to feel his fingers slipping beneath her suit's waistband, peeling it down from her own momentum. "Whaahhtt???!!!! NO!" But she was too late, the material evading her fingers, tangling in her feet. "Kenny!!! What. The. Fuck! Dude!???" She stood in the pool, her hands covering her mound even though she wasn't exposed, the water too murky for anyone to see anything. She was so distracted by what he'd done it took her several heartbeats to realize her nipples had hardened to stiff points, raising the material on her top.

"Doesn't it feel great, Kel?" His face filled with childish glee. "You've gotta love it! I know I do!"

"Kenneth Floring! What do you think you're doing!!!?" She felt like stamping her feet, she was so flustered and annoyed. The sand brushed against her legs, her suit almost tripping her. She bent down and pulled it up, feeling the grit as it slid against her skin. Standing back up, her suit covering her, she imagined how much silt there was probably in the cotton panel. She grimaced.

"What? You shy all of a sudden? We've seen each other naked before, right? What's the problem?"

She shook her head, looking at him and trying to stay angry but failing. "What? When...?" She couldn't remember being naked with him since...ever...She watched as he walked out of the pool, slowly revealing his body step by step. She wanted to look away, but her eyes fixed on his pubic hair and his penis, shrunk against his body, his sac tight against it from the cold. She couldn't stop looking until at last he sat down on one of the boulders, wiping his face. "Kenny..." She shook her head in disbelief and turned away to slide under the water.

When she resurfaced, she peeked briefly to check if he'd covered himself only to see he'd leaned back onto his elbows, his legs stretched out in front of him. Now his penis was lolling to the side, and she quickly darted her glance to see him staring at her, grinning like an idiot. "Kenny! What's gotten into you?"

"What's the problem?" He asked again, as if they had spent their lives naked, his face full of mischief. "You'd think you'd never seen a guy naked before...that you'd never seen me naked before."

She tried to keep her eyes on his face, but her gaze kept sliding down his chest to his belly button where the blond hairs drew them further to the curls at the top of his legs. She had to control her breath when she saw that his penis had moved...was moving even as she stared...she wasn't certain, but it looked like it might be stiffening, his balls loosening in their sac. "Kenny..." she said quietly, watching it, "you're...not...you're not..." She could feel something moving, something changing inside her in response; at the thought he was getting aroused just lying there.

He didn't say anything, just raising his eyebrows before resting his head back to look up at the trees.

Knowing he wasn't staring at her, she felt less shy about studying him, watching his dick lying against one thigh, his ball sac continuing to slowly unfurl. Her thoughts returned to her suit, probably filled with sand, and before she could stop herself peeled it back down to rinse it. She kept looking at him, making sure he wasn't watching her, pulling it up above the surface to see that it was clean. She lifted a foot and was about to bend down to slip it back on, when she stopped, looked at him again and, for reasons she couldn't explain, crumpled it into her hand, setting her foot back down.

"Why did you attack me like that?" She asked softly, still standing in the pool, ignoring the prickling from the temperature. "You...that...wasn't...like you." She dipped down until the water was halfway up her neck, undecided still what to do. Get out, half naked? Take off my suit the whole way? Put it back on? If he hadn't been so stupid about it, she probably would have joined him. Maybe. The water was too cold to stay in much longer, but she knew, even if she put her suit back on, he'd see how stiff her nipples were.

"Attack you?" He lifted himself up, expecting to see her standing, then shifting his gaze down to the water's surface. "I was just having some fun. You seemed so tense. Are you okay? Anyway, what's the difference? We've seen each other's bodies; it's not a big deal, right?" He had curled up to sitting, and pushed himself up to stand.

She watched as his penis pulled a little ways away, slightly stiffer than before, pointing down but moving differently when he walked. She couldn't stop staring at it as he walked toward the hole's edge.

"You still have your suit on? C'mon, Kel. Nobody is around! It's just us two. It feels so great to be totally undressed. You should feel the breeze." He kept advancing until the water covered his penis again and he was standing just in front of her, her eyes level with his belly button.

She blushed, realizing his dick was just below the surface, only a few inches from her mouth. Standing up, she shook her head, trying to ignore him staring at her nipples. "I dunno, Ken. I don't ever remember you seeing me undressed. When was that?" She realized she was still holding her bottoms in her hand, and saw him glance down. "Fuck it," she said, resigned, tossing them onto the dirt.

"You don't remember when you walked in on me a few years ago?"

She nodded, still debating her next move.

"Well...then."

She shook her head, confused. "Yeah. I saw you naked, but I was dressed."

He is laugh was sharp and quick. "Is that how you remember it? I remember you had already taken your suit off when you turned into the doorway."

She shook her head. "No. Way."

"Yes, way. You have a beauty mark right there, next to your nipple." He pointed to her right breast, his finger almost grazing the wet material.

She shook her head, instinctively backing away an inch. There was no way he could know that unless Immy or one of her other friends had told him, but that didn't make sense either.

"I'm right, right?" He stared at her face, his expression open and clear, before dropping his gaze at her breasts.

He doesn't even know he's doing it. And she felt her stomach tighten in a funny way, a sensation in her gut that tickled the tips of her labia, her eyes flicked down to the water expecting to see his penis, and then curious at her disappointment in not seeing it. "It feels nice...?" She asked, looking for reassurance, her hands waving around the air. She had to get out of the pool soon; her legs were getting numb.

He nodded, smiling. "Go for it. You'll love it. I guarantee it."

Before she could argue herself out of it, she pulled the strings on her top, letting her breasts free, knowing they bounced a little. She saw him staring at her from the corner of her eye as she tossed the top near her bottoms.

"Shit, Kel. You're even more beautiful without clothes than you are in them." He said it softly, his eyes traveling from her navel up to her head. "C'mon," he urged, holding his hand out to hers, "check out how it feels au natural."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12