Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled at his expression and let him drag her out of the water, trying hard to not stare at his butt or think about what he was going to see.

"Here," he led them to the rock. "You take that spot, I'll sit on the ground. The sun won't be here very long so we should enjoy it while it lasts."

She felt bad that he would be sitting on the ground, but as soon as she sat down she realized he'd be looking right between her legs. By then it was too late. There really wasn't any other way to sit on the rock, and it was too difficult to sit with her legs closed. "Erm...Ken..." she looked down at him, his dick pointing out in front like a tiny spear, his balls tight against it again, "this is a little...awkward."

"What is?" He looked up at her face and scanned down her body.

She watched as he lingered on her breasts and then stared practically straight ahead in between her labia. She could feel them swelling, her face pinkening right along with them.

"You're kidding, right?" She swung her legs open and shut nervously. "It's like I'm a live model for a health class or something." She gulped when she realized she'd said it out loud, and they both burst into laughter.

"Oh...that's...good..." he could barely catch his breath. "Hah!" But he looked down to see that he was sporting a soft-on, figuring she was getting off a little too. "Can you...see it...? Sitting at the front of class, with...oh god...Ms. Benson using...her...fuck..." he had to stop to breathe, seeing Kel cramping from laughing, "her...pointing stick...at our..." he couldn't finish the thought, the two of them doubling over at the image.

Eventually, after he'd recovered, he rolled up and found his shorts, laid them onto the ground and sat back down, giving her a little space.

"I'm a little turned on," he said quietly, looking into the woods of to the side. "You?"

She nodded slightly, too nervous to say anything.

"But it does feel good, right? And, um, I mean, you really are...you really have an amazing body, Kel. I've never really told you that for as long as we've known each other."

She closed her eyes, thinking about what was happening, realizing something was shifting in their relationship. She didn't want to lose him as a friend, and she'd heard how friends sometimes broke up because of sex, but she didn't want to have sex with him. Did he expect to have sex with her? Is that what this was turning into? And she hated getting compliments, but she knew what she had to say. "Thank you." And then, realizing he'd asked a question, she agreed that the sun and air on her skin felt amazing.

"I have to tell you something, Kel. Sneak peek."

Her eyes shot open at their secret word. Sneak peek: she had to listen, without judgment. They used to do it a lot, but she couldn't remember the last time either of them had invoked the expression. She sucked in her breath, feeling her heart beat a little faster. "Okay," she said quietly. It has to be about me...being naked. It has to be.

"Unnnmh. Okay." He exhaled, staring at her face. "I...sometimes...sometimes I think about you when I jack off, Kel." It came out as one long word, in one breath.

She stared at him, thinking about what he'd just said, thinking about their promise, staring at his penis staring back at her had it gotten stiffer???? and realizing they were both naked, alone in the woods. She nodded, her eyes trying to stay on his face but her focus on his penis. She licked her lips, thinking about what he just said, imagining him stroking himself, not really knowing what that looked like, a small worry growing in the pit of her stomach that he might take this further than she wanted.

"But," he continued, keeping his eyes on her face, "I could only imagine what you really looked like now, like that other time doesn't really count, and now I see you without any clothes, my imagination didn't even come close to how beautiful you are."

"Okay," she said again, trying to breathe very carefully, trying not to hurt his feelings or judge him, and not certain where this was heading. "I...erm...I...is it good for you to jack off thinking of me?" She didn't know whether to be flattered or creeped out; it had never occurred to her that she might be the object of Kenny's, or anyone's sexual fantasy.

He closed his eyes and nodded, smiling in relief. "It's fucking fantastic, Kel. I...mmm..."

She felt he'd cut himself off before he'd finished. "Yeah...?" She could see he'd gotten harder, even turned slightly from her, his dick head was peeking over his thigh. "It...looks like..." She stopped before she finished her thought, not sure whether what she'd been thinking would make things even weirder or better.

"What...?" He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows. "What looks like...what?"

She took a breath and exhaled. "Your penis. It looks like it's kinda needing...erm...attention?" She giggled nervously. "Did you...did you want to...did you want to...erm...jack off now? Now that you can see the real thing?" She waved her hands down her body, thinking if he relieved himself things would stay okay, wondering if he'd really do it, wondering if he would push her to do something more, not sure how she felt about any of it.

"Fuuuckkk," he exhaled, looking down and back up again. "...really? Did you really just ask me if I wanted to jack off? Fuck, Kel." He shook his head, adjusting his position back to where he could see her fully exposed. "Yes...please? If you'd be okay with it. Fuck I've fantasized about this for months. Would that really be okay???"

She nodded, feeling something warming inside, feeling safer now that he wasn't asking her to do anything more than just sit there. She watched as he opened his legs and wrapped his hand around his cock, slowly stroking it, all the while staring at her, his eyes drifting between her breasts and her spread lips. His expression had changed from an innocence to a hunger, as if he wanted to consume her, his hand moving down to the junction of his sac and back up to the head. He had gotten harder now, she saw, the head darkening. "Don't you need, like, cream, or lotion or something?" She'd only read about giving a hand job...no, that's not true! Thinking about the porn she and Immy had watched occasionally. But, regardless, every scene involved lotion or lubricant.

"No," he breathed out, "this works just fine." He closed his eyes for a heartbeat before looking back at her face. "It's okay, right, Kel? You're really okay with it, yeah?"

She wasn't in fact sure she knew what she felt; this was Ken, her BFF since forever. She used to think they'd get married; they'd played enough house together when they were kids she'd imagined every possible scenario. Except she'd never imagined having sex with him. Or imagined that he'd imagined having sex with her. You're an idiot! She should have known he would fantasize about her. Everything she'd read about guys said they're constantly thinking about sex. Why hadn't it occurred to her that Ken would think of her that way? She wanted to be okay with it, but it was pretty weird. But is it really that weird? She looked at him, seeing how turned on he was, and she realized she was actually getting a little turned on too. She'd thought about him, of course, but not in such a sexual way as he obviously had been thinking about her.

And as she watched, she felt that warming sensation inside her vag, and she wanted to touch herself, to rub her clit. You can't! She couldn't. It was too much, but she was quickly getting okay with him stroking himself off, realizing she'd been his muse is that really the term for it? smiling at her own internal struggle. "It's fine, Ken," she said quickly, realizing he might misunderstand her hesitation. "It's more than fine, K, I'm flattered...erm...yeah...I want to see you cum, Kenny." Her smile widened as she thought about how her words might arouse him even more. "Hmmm....watching you stroke that hard cock," she tried not to giggle at how stupid it sounded, but she knew he was lost to any irony, "with my naked pussy right in front of you. I can't imagine how that must feel, seeing your best friend watch you make yourself cum." All she could see was her play-acting like one of the cam girls she and Immy had watched countless times.

She stared at him staring at her, his eyes focused between her legs. She could almost feel his look piercing inside her vag, as if he was shooting heat rays into her. She didn't dare move, her eyes tracing the movements of his fingers, her nipples hard against the slight breeze. If he's been imagining me since that day, her thoughts drifted inward, and he's been jacking off to that image...the realization hit her, then he's going to be thinking about this, her glance shifted to her mound, her swelling lips, her breasts rising and falling slowly with her breath. She decided he needed to include her. It's only fair. She cleared her throat. "Ughh, Kenny?"

He looked up briefly to acknowledge her, before returning to stare at her body.

"So...erm...you're going to jack off...ummm...when you jack off again, you're going to be thinking about me...like this," she waved her hands, opening her legs a little more, "right?"

He nodded unconsciously, his eyes beginning to glaze. She could tell something was changing in him: a shift in position, his hand moving differently, his balls moving closer to his shaft.

"Okay," she said quietly. "I get it. But...I want you to do something for me in return, k?" She waited until he nodded, his eyes darting to hers, his eyebrows raised before he glanced back down. "I want you to text me right afterwards that you jacked off thinking about me." She waited, watching his expression change slightly, and then a small nod. "Did you hear what I asked, Kenny?" She repeated the request. "Tell me you're going to text me when you jack off to me, k?"

"Okay," he croaked softly, his hand shifting again. "I'll text you...when...I...cum...thinking about...you."

And then he did cum, and she gasped and laughed as his cock spurted white crème across the distance between them, a splurt plopping at the base of the rock, another ejaculating, and then another. Her eyes darted from the tip of his penis up to his face, seeing his cheeks freeze, his eyes close as if in pain or extreme joy. She wouldn't forget that scene. Ever. She'd remind him of it over and over again, on every anniversary, after a fight, or when she was feeling especially horny. Of course, his texts made it easy. Not again! She'd giggled more than once over the months when her phone would ping at night with a simple 'Thank you.' message from him.

12