Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
In which Kelly can’t wait to cum together with Kenny.
4.4k words
4.53
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
326 Followers

⇛ Today ⇚

"You still with me?" Kelly looked around the circle again, pleased to see that everyone's eyes were unfocused, staring at her, some jaws hanging slightly, some fingers playing between a neighbor's legs. She stared at Maddie who just nodded slightly, smiling thinly.

⇛ Early March ⇚

And so of course she thought of it as she walked home from Immy's that day, the ElectroStim in her bag, the thought of how she would tell him, no, show him what it did to her.

⇛ Mid-March ⇚

"I'm thinking of starting a yard maintenance service...just for the summer...before school." They were sitting in the cafeteria the week before Spring break when he revealed his idea.

"Really? What do you know about yard maintenance?" She couldn't recall a single time he'd been out in the yard.

He smiled that stupid goofy smile. "I know. I know. But really, how hard can it be? I watched some YouTubes and I've been paying attention to what the crews do in our neighborhood. It's not rocket science."

She nodded quietly, chewing on her salad. "Mmmhmm. K."

"Would you like to go in on it with me?"

And there it is. She kept her gaze steady, chewing without losing a beat, not revealing anything. She hadn't given her summer plans much thought. She was figuring she'd get a part time job, probably serving at one of the fast food joints, or maybe temping. June seemed pretty far away. But the thought of spending more time with Ken, and spending it making some money, didn't sound terrible. "Maybe...?"

She was a little surprised when, a few days later, he invited her to look at a spreadsheet with costs and charges. What did she know about yard maintenance, or running a business? But as she looked down the rows of costs, she didn't see a few she would have expected. She added them in with some comments. Things like equipment maintenance and supplies. Surely there would be things like gas or oil or broken parts or whatever, right?

⇛ Mid-April ⇚

"What are you going to do when school starts?" She asked. It was another conversation. They seemed to be talking about it nonstop. Mid-April and he'd floated the idea to his parents, looking for some upfront starter money to cover initial expenses. They'd asked some tough questions as well.

"I know, I know." He had already thought about that, but hadn't come up with a good solution. "Maybe Bruck would take it over during the winter?"

She nodded, thinking it through. "Have you talked with him about it? Would he even want to do something like that? Does he know how?" She didn't want to freak him out, but the questions just fountained one after the other.

He laughed, holding up his hands. "I know!" He took a drink. "I've been meaning to ask if he wanted to join the crew, and if he's interested."

The crew. It was her turn to laugh. The 'crew' was her and Kenny. Period. She couldn't fault him for taking the thing seriously though. Her phone pinged from an incoming text and she looked down, immediately thinking it was from him, that he'd just jacked off, and then she realized how unreal it all had been, and how stupid she was being. He's right here! But she could see the history, and how many he'd sent her, and when things changed.

⇛ December ⇚

That night, after the swimming hole, she got the first one, while she was sitting at the dinner table. She struggled to keep her face straight, dying inside. And then a second one after she'd gone to her room to do homework that made her laugh, just thinking of him stroking himself because of her! She sent him a 'You're welcome', giggling. But when he sent a third one while she was brushing her teeth she almost lost it. 'OMG! K!'Lying in bed she could feel her own arousal growing at this new side of their relationship. Three times?! She wanted to know a thousand things, ask him a thousand questions. Did everyone masturbate like this? She'd have to ask Immy. They'd never talked about it. How often did Immy masturbate? Probably not this often. She knew Immy'd tell her right away if she asked.

And then, the next morning, while she'd been in the shower, another one. She shook her head as she toweled off, staring at her body, wondering how just the memory of it could trigger Kenny so many times.

At school she just rolled her eyes at him when he passed her in the hall, giggling.

⇛ January ⇚

But after a week, with texts coming in multiple times a day, she started to feel something different, like she wasn't as much a participant as she had expected. She had started to change her responses, from simple acknowledgments to ones with a little more snark. 'Was it as good as the first time?' or 'Can you see my birthmark?' until tonight, when she responded 'Do you need a refresher?' before she had given it much thought, and she gasped at the idea.OMGOMGOMG.Would he take her up on it? Did he expect her to sext him?

'Yes...?'

Oh shit. Oh shit. She stared at the screen, sitting in her bedroom, ready for bed. Could she? She looked at the mirror across the room, seeing just a corner of her bed, wondering what she would send him, what would happen if it got out, if he sent it to his friends. He wouldn't do that. He couldn't.

'Sneak peek.' She sent him, letting him know that the whole thing was still sacred.

'Sneak peek.'

She could imagine him lying under his sheets, one hand on his penis, how did he keep from making a mess???, the other thumbing his phone, his face expectant. Maybe they should facetime instead.

'K...omg...hold on...fuck...' She shifted to the corner of the bed and looked at her reflection, thinking about how to frame herself. Completely naked? Just half? Upper? Lower? Right side, with a tiny piece of my slit visible? The more positions she imagined, the more aroused she got at what she was about to do. Aroused and nervous. What if one of his friends grabs his phone? She peeled off her nightgown and lifted the phone for a selfie, her eyes focusing on her right breast, her birthmark nearly jumping out of the screen. She smiled and zoomed in around her breast, showing the mark and her nipple, hardening at how crazy she was being. After four shots she stopped, gave the best one a soft filter and without giving it any more thought sent it to him, deleting the rest just in case someone got a hold of it without her knowing.

She sat there waiting for something, for him to tell her he'd gotten it, anything. After a few more minutes she was beginning to spiral into a panic Did I send it to the right address? Is it lost? And then she got a reply: 'Thank you.' And she started laughing, "Oh my god, Kenny! Not again?!" She googled "How much semen do adolescents have?" and read with fascination about an aspect of human biology she hadn't considered before. Not much, by absolute standards, a teaspoon she read. But what she saw spurt from him in the woods that day looked a lot more than a teaspoon. And she wondered if it was always a teaspoon, no matter how many times he did it in a row? So many questions.

And, she realized the next night, that she had crossed a line. She wanted to send him more, to make him cum from seeing her body, the ideas of what poses she'd send him had distracted her during classes. She studied her labia in front of the mirror, seeing how pink they'd become, how swollen, her clit pushing against her hood. She sent him a closeup, her pubic hair barely a wispy shadow. The next night she did it again, but this time she spread herself open slightly using her other hand, wondering what she was doing, knowing he would blow when he saw it.

'OMG, K, OMG!'

She giggled at his reaction. Blushing at how stupid she was being, realizing how reckless she had become, she browsed the app store for a way to lock her photos and found a private sharing service. She sent Kenny a note and suggested they had to switch to another app.

He had never said anything to her, in person or over text, had never suggested he wanted her to go further. She had done it. She had upped the ante.

⇛ Today ⇚

"Oh my god," Sheila breathed out her reaction. She still had her bra on, but no underwear. Kelly looked over and down to see her pussy was swollen, her lips glistening. She was a little surprised to discover Sheila was completely shaved; she'd not expected that.

"You okay over there?" Kelly teased, making sure everyone noticed how turned on Sheila was.

⇛ February ⇚

She was at a sleepover with Immy one of those nights that first couple of weeks, before she'd been introduced to the ElectroStim, and she was dying to tell her, but her pact with Kenny was non-negotiable. As usual, Immy showed her what she'd found surfing the web, and what her favorite cam girls had been up to.

"Check this out K! I can't believe what she did this week."

And the two of them would stare at the screen, watching what this young woman was willing to do for her audience, crying 'gross' and 'ewwww' when something particularly juicy was captured. But Kel knew Immy was aroused by it; she could smell it for one, and Immy was only too happy to share what turned her on.

"Do you ever think you could do that?" Immy turned to her at one point, the camera pointed to the woman's pussy, sliding a dildo in and out of it.

"Ewww, Im! No! I couldn't imagine that." But Kel couldn't turn her gaze away as she watched the woman stroke faster, until she appeared to climax, her juices leaking out from around the toy. "Ugghh...that's soo...no...I wouldn't ever want to do that."

Except, in the middle of the night, when she found herself awake, she thought of doing exactly that and sending it to Ken, her vag moistening at the thought.

So, the next night, after his usual 9PM text (Kel could almost set her watch by him) she decided to push it further. She started a FT and hoped he would answer.

"Hey!" His head was against his pillow, a smirk on his face. "You good? This is new..."

She smiled and nodded, keeping the screen close to her face. "You just did it, yeah?" She waited until he nodded. "Show me how you catch it." She'd been wondering if he just slept in it or what.

He looked at her confused and looked down outside of the camera frame. "Umm...'catch' it? I..er...I don't...catch it...actually. What?"

"Show me what happens to your cum, K. Where does it go? Just show me." She was giggling, but she wasn't going to let him off the hook.

He shrugged his shoulders, the camera wiggling, until she saw him open the covers, revealing his naked body, his penis lying against his thigh, his cum tangled in his pubic hair. He pulled the camera back to his face and then fiddled with it to the front facing camera where he held it still for her to look at his body. "Like that?"

She shook her head, a little disgusted, but not letting him see. "Yeah," she said in a low voice. "Is that where you leave it, like, every time?"

He flipped the camera and nodded. "Yeah. It's no biggie. It dries up eventually and flakes off. Why?"

"You gonna do it again? Tonight?" She wanted to watch him. "Thinking about me? About my birthmark?" She giggled again, but she really wanted to see him do it.

"Ummm, maybe? I mean, I hadn't planned on it, but sometimes I do need to do it again. Why? Did you want to watch?"

She nodded, looking at him without blinking.

"Really? Tonight?" He glanced down.

"Does that make you hard? Thinking about jacking off in front of me again? Is it getting stiff again, thinking about it?" She wanted to see him, to see his penis.

He exhaled through pursed lips and switched the camera again. "I'm not sure how easy it will be holding the camera with one hand..."

And as she watched him put his fingers around his dick, she shrugged out of her nightgown and sat up against her headboard, spreading her legs before she flipped the camera so he could see her spread open for him.

"Holy shit, K...holy...shit."

She saw his dick getting harder, rising up to stand on its own, even if it wasn't as stiff as she remembered it from the swimming hole a few weeks before. "You like looking at my pussy, K? I bet you want to see me play with it, yeah? Have you wondered how I play with myself, hmmm?" She let her hand drift down from her breast to her navel, her fingers diving slowly between her legs, rubbing her clit and sliding one in between her lips. It was if one of her cam girls had taken over her body. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but his reaction was all she needed to keep going.

She watched him staring at her on his screen, his hand moving faster until he gave a small grunt and ejaculated a small trickle out from his head across his knuckles. "Fuckkk, K...that...what...?" He exhaled. She could imagine his eyes closing, even as his penis pumped again pushing another drip of white out of his hole. Well that answers one question: no, it doesn't come out with the same amount every time.

She giggled again, and said goodnight, quickly breaking the session before her embarrassment overtook her arousal, shutting off the phone and pushing against the bed, wondering what the fuck she'd just done.

⇛ Today ⇚

Kelly paused again, pleased to see the effect of her story on the group. At some point, Sheila had laid back, lightly stroking her finger on her clit. A couple of others were deep into passionate kisses, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Maddie had moved next to her, whispering in her ear what she was going to do to her after all this was over, the aroma from her vagina signaling how turned on she was. Kelly only giggled. "Whatever you need to do, Mad."

⇛ Early March ⇚

So it was particularly ironic that just as she and Kenny were sexting or skexting or whatever they were doing, Immy suddenly gives her an orgasm! And now all she could think of was cumming for Kenny just as he had been cumming for her!

The device felt heavy in her bag as she walked in the house, but she knew that was just being stupid. She shouted to her mom before running upstairs, giggling at the ping that meant Ken had just jacked off, again!!!! and feeling her own insides clench a little from the memory of what she'd just done at Immy's. It was too soon to do anything, dinner was going to happen any minute, but she wanted to tell him, no show him!, as soon as she could. Shit! Do I smell? She looked at the clock and decided to do a quick rinse in the shower before coming down to dinner.

And all through the meal she ignored the texts flying across her phone, trying to answer her parent's questions, about school, about her plans, about their choices for an upcoming family vacation. She knew she wasn't being fair, but the swirl going on from all of the sex she'd been having was distracting! But you haven't really had any sex, right? And she'd go down another cycle of distraction, seeing K's dick splurting from his hand, watching Immy's eyes light up as Kelly herself went over the edge. The idea of hooking Kenny up, and having Immy watch him!, she needed to excuse herself before she lost it. "Homework. Sorry. Immy and I got through a lot today, but I have a test at the end of the week. Dinner was great. Can I wash a little later?" And off to her room where she sat at her desk, nearly vibrating from the feelings.

She had to do it tonight. She knew she couldn't sleep. Looking at the clock, she figured he'd not jack off for another couple of hours, and she took out the device, thinking how she would set it up. She couldn't hold a phone while she climaxed, but she didn't want him to miss it. She wanted to watch him jerk off at the same time, but she didn't have a tripod...or...wait, did she? She jumped up from the desk and rummaged around in her closet, looking for that stupid tripod thing.

"Hah!" She grabbed it out of the bottom of a box and set it up on the table, figuring out if she could frame herself lying on the bed. She had really wanted to do it lying down, it would be a lot more relaxing, but she wasn't sure she could get the right shot. She wanted to be spread open for him, to be lying back wide open, her labia spread apart so he could see what Immy had described that first time: her labia opening or closing. She could feel herself moistening at the image he'd see.

"Fuck!" She swore quietly as the realization hit her: he'd be able to see her, but she wouldn't be able to see him if her phone wasn't right in front of her. "Fuck fuck fuck," she said it with every breath, looking around her room. She had to call him.

"Hey."

"Hey! Wassup?" He looked as innocent as ever. "Whoa. You look...are you okay?"

She smiled, suddenly shy at revealing what she wanted to do, and then feeling stupid. It's not like you've haven't exposed yourself to him, like, a dozen times! "Uhh...tonight, for your 9:00," she paused realizing she'd never called him on how regular he was, but kept going as if it was a thing, "I want to share it with you."

"You...what? Share...what?" He looked at her confused. "Oh! Fuck! Really???! But you said you never cum! You...cum now? When did that happen?"

She hadn't thought this through, and now she didn't know how to answer that question. "Yeah. I have, actually. A couple of weeks ago...erm...So...?" She shrugged and raised her eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Great! Yeah! Um...9:00," he looked off camera at something. "Sounds fantastic."

"Right, but..." she looked around, "I want us to see each other doing it, and it won't work on our phones...and I can't come over there, and you..." She looked at him questioningly.

"Hunh. Right. Oh. Hmmm." He looked off camera around his room as he thought about it. "Wait a sec. Hey K! Why not just use Zoom?" He looked at her confused.

"Nooooo!" She shook her head. "No. Way. I don't want this to go on Zoom! Like, every time I get on for a class or something, I'll remember us doing it and noooooo!"

He raised his eyebrows at her reaction. "Ummmh...okay...Oh!" His face lit up. "It's so easy! Just download the PrivatePlay app to your Mac. You have a built-in webcam, right? And, did you keep that one we got at the student mock-trials last year?"

She looked at her computer and thought how stupid she'd been. Of course. "Hey. Yeah. Okay. That's perfect. I'm going to play around and see what it'll take to get set up. Thanks. That makes so much sense." She could feel her nerves building up, not just the sense of being on camera, or exposing herself to him again--even though she'd been doing it for weeks, that was already a lot--but the idea she'd actually cum in front of him, that they'd cum together. She felt her heart rate increase and looked over at her bedroom door, suddenly anxious her mom might walk in on her. Which was stupid, of course. Her rents hadn't interrupted her once since she'd started this whole thing, why would they suddenly do it tonight?

She looked at the clock and realized she had a couple of hours to get the dishes done and do some homework. But first, download the app and check out the webcams!

The app jingled, making her jump. She'd finished her work and had been texting and surfing, looking at the clock every 30 seconds. She smiled as her eye caught the time: 9:00. Mr. Consistent. Shaking her head she accepted the call on the laptop, nervously glancing at the bedroom door.

"Hey." His face was lit up in anticipation, his eyes clear and open. "I can't wait..."

She swallowed and nodded, the ElectroStim sitting on the desk next to her. "Umm...I want to make sure I can see you. Where are you going to be?" She watched as the camera jiggled, the bed getting larger until all she could see were the sheets and his pillow at the head.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
326 Followers
12