Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that look?" He jumped into the frame and she saw he was already naked, his penis stiff but not totally erect, bouncing as he slipped into position.

She giggled at how silly it was, her eyes fixed on his pubic hair, his penis leaning to one side then drifting toward the center. He continued to arrange the pillows to lift up his head.

"Can you see me okay?" She backed away from the desk and remembered her own cam, taking it off the monitor to bring it to the wooden chest at the foot of her bed. She crawled onto her covers, looking at the image on her screen, not sure she was satisfied.

"You look fine to me."

He had started to rub his penis, she noticed, but she wasn't sure he even knew he was doing it. "Hold on a sec," she said, "I'm going to move my monitor."

She went back to the desk and pulled her laptop onto the chest, then, still unsatisfied, found a few books to stack beneath it. "How's that?" She had crawled onto the bed again and saw her image in the corner. He had continued to stroke himself and she noticed he was hard now, his penis pointing up toward his navel.

"Good," he said. "But you're going to be undressed, right?"

She laughed. "More than that, K...just wait. And don't get too far ahead of me, yeah?" She pointed her head to what he was doing, seeing him grin.

The anticipation had been building all day, waiting for this to happen, and now, as she looked at him looking at her, she felt her nerves ratchet up three notches. What if her parents come in??? What if he thinks it's gross? What if I don't cum? She actually wasn't too concerned about that last one; she couldn't believe how wet she had been from the moment she sat down at dinner. And, looking again at the gadget, it hadn't failed her yet. She laughed. Yet. It had only been twice, but it had worked both times. It was time and she couldn't wait any longer. She stood back up and pulled off her clothes, catching her nakedness in the mirror as she grabbed the ElectroStim from the desk.

She crawled onto the bed, knowing he could see her breasts hanging down, knowing he was hungry to see her spread her legs for him. If he had gotten tired of watching her while he jerked off she couldn't tell and he hadn't said anything or expressed any dissatisfaction. Of course he was happy! He's doing it no matter if he can see me or not! Lying back against the headboard, she spread her legs wide, making sure the camera was focused on her labia, and peeled the backing off the first pad.

"What is that?" He asked, watching her apply the pad and seeing the wires leading to the box.

"Shhh...just wait...Just wait, K." She repeated the process, smiling at how careful Immy had been both times, and how little she cared about positioning the pads exactly. Maybe it will make a difference...If so, she'd find out soon enough. She lay back and stared into the monitor, watching him stroke himself as he stared at her breasts. She turned to look at the dial and turned it up to her favorite position, about 3.5, stiffening at the immediate effect it had on her clit. She moaned and forced herself to look at him, hoping that he could see what the device was doing to her.

"What the fuckkkk...K???" He breathed out, his hand moving faster. "What...is...that...holy shit...."

In spite of how aroused she'd been all day, she knew she wasn't close. But even though the pressure was building fast, she didn't want him to get ahead of her. "Don't...cum...yet...K..." She could barely get the words out, almost panting from the intensity, her thighs contracting, pulling her butt cheeks up. She knew what she looked like without seeing it on the screen: her pussy pointing at him, her legs offering herself up to him.

He was almost over the edge seeing what she was doing, not completely understanding. The other times, she'd teased him, putting her fingers into her vag, running them up and down her slit. But her hands were nowhere near her pussy, and still he could tell she was getting turned on. "What is that, K?"

She couldn't talk. It was hard enough concentrating on watching him stroke his dick watching her as the spiders wriggled across the front of her pelvis, the fingers deep inside her pushing up against her clit, his hand moving toward the head and back down, staring at her, building, building until she moaned. "Okay, okay, oh god oh god oh god. I want to cum...are you close? Are you going to cum?"

He nodded and she watched as the crème exploded from him onto his chest, as the tiny sun exploded inside her, sending her head back, her eyes closing, her eyes staring at the red texture behind her lids.

12