Kelly's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly learns she's not in control.
6.6k words
4.13
7.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaRue
AnaRue
34 Followers

Tags: BDSM, Non-Consent, Humiliation, Mother/Son

Thank you to my editor, HeyAll.

** All characters in sexual situations are eighteen years or older. **

Kelly woke the next morning to the sound of her husband taking a shower. Of course. It was Monday. He would be going to work. She laid there for several minutes, groggily remembering her actions of the night before. She could still taste her son's cum on her tongue and her pussy got wet. FUCK!! She wonders, 'Can I lay here and pretend to sleep until Mark leaves for school?' What will he do for breakfast? He needs to eat. He could eat me! Oh my god! FUCK!!!!

She wonders how she's going to control these thoughts. It's bad enough that she's terrified of how badly she's fucked up but she has no idea how to deal with it now. Weirdly, unreasonably, she hopes her son thinks it was all a dream. A wild, my-mother-the-cocksucker-eats-my-cum kind of dream, but that's about the best she hopes for at this point.

Then she hears the shower shut off and decides to play opossum, pretending to be asleep until hubby leaves for work. Then she can try to reason with Mark. Tell him it was all because of the vodka she drank last night. Yeah, that's it! She was drunk and doesn't remember anything. It wasn't her fault; it was the vodka. That will work. She feels relieved now. He'll believe that. She's his mother, after all. She wouldn't lie to him or try to trick him. Oh yeah, it's all good now.

FFFFUUUCK!!!!!!!

=======

Kelly fell back asleep somehow. She was awakened by the sound of her husband's car door slamming shut. She jumped out of bed to look out the window, hoping to see her son in the passenger seat as the car pulled out of the driveway. Sadly, her husband was alone. That meant that Mark was still in the house and was going to need a ride to school.

FFFFFFUUUUCK!!!!!!

=======

Kelly got out of bed and put her bathrobe on, pulling it tightly around herself. She brushed her teeth and used the time to calm down. Maybe Mark has already left for school. Gotten a ride from a friend. That must be it otherwise Jim would have taken him to school. It's late enough. If he's still here then he'll be tardy.

She opens her door and starts down the hall. Passing Mark's room, she sees the door is closed. Unusual but not unheard of. As she walks by, she thinks she hears music coming from his room so she pauses outside his door. He must have left his radio on. He should already be at school. No problem. She'll just go in and turn his radio off.

Kelly opened Mark's bedroom door and walked in fully expecting the room to be empty.

"Back for more?" she heard her son say.

"Ummmm, uhhhhh, no, uh, no, I was just going to, uh, turn your music off. I thought you had already left for school."

"Hehe, not hardly, slut. Did you really think I was going anywhere after what you did last night?"

Kelly was so shocked she didn't even realize that her son had just called her a 'slut'.

Kelly answered "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." Then she starts walking towards his bed.

"STOP!! Don't you dare come any closer!"

She freezes in place; her muscles refuse to move.

"Mark, baby, please...."

"Shut up, bitch!!"

"Please, Mark, let me...."

Mark swings his legs over the side of the bed and plants his feet on the floor. "I said shut. The. FUCK. UP!!"

Mark glares at her but she doesn't lift her eyes from the floor.

"Take your robe off, cunt!! Do it!! NOW!!!!"

Kelly backed up against the door.

"Mark, don't......"

"STRIP!!!!!!"

Kelly unties the belt of the robe and slowly takes it off, exposing her naked body to her son.

"That's better, whore. Now toss it out into the hallway. Don't make me tell you again."

Kelly realizes that she is no longer in control. Probably never was. She opens the door and tosses her robe out into the hallway as she is told. She raises one arm across her tits and puts the other hand in front of her pussy as she turns back to her son. Her face going red with embarrassment and her heart pounding with fear.

"Good girl, bitch. Listen to me. You're not ever allowed in my room again with clothes on. It doesn't matter if I am here or not. If you come through that door then you will be naked. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes, Mark, I understand."

"Good. Now take two steps forward and put your hands behind your head."

Kelly stepped forward as she was told. Tears ran down her cheeks. She couldn't understand why Mark seemed so angry. She had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. She has always been told what a great cocksucker she was. She had been sure that he would have been happy about it.

"Mark, I...."

"GODDAMNIT! Can't you keep that slut fuckhole closed?"

Mark stands quickly, his huge cock tenting his boxer briefs, and walks to his desk. He picks up Kelly's panties that she wore yesterday. They're still damp from the sweat and pussy juices that leaked into them all day. He then steps in front of his mother and holds her panties up in front of her face.

"Recognize these, slut?"

Kelly's eyes are fixed on them as she slowly nods her head. She had taken them off in the den last night. She had been in such a hurry to suck her son's cock that she had left them there along with the rest of her clothes. Why does he have them? When did he get them?

"Open your hole, cunt."

Kelly just stands there looking into her son's eyes, trying to understand why he is treating her this way. She blushes deeply as she feels her pussy leaking down the inside of her thighs.

"I said open!"

Mark slaps his mother's tit hard making her yelp.

He grabs a handful of her hair and yanks her head back making her scream. He then stuffs her dirty panties into her mouth, pushing them all the way in with his fingers then pushing her mouth closed with his hand on her chin. She gags a little then tastes her pussy juices seeping from her panties as her saliva drenches them even more is causing her pussy to get even wetter. She's sure Mark can see her juices dripping down her thighs.

Releasing her head, "You'll keep quiet now, won't you, whore?"

Kelly can only moan around the panties.

Mark grabs her tits in both hands and squeezes them.

"Mmmmmm, the fantasies I've had about these big titties. Not a fantasy anymore."

He squeezes them harder.

"Look how big these nips are. They are absolutely huge!"

He leans down and sucks a nipple into his mouth, rolls it around on his tongue, then bites into it hard.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEE", muffled but loud enough.

Mark releases her tits only to take each nipple between his thumbs and forefingers and pulls, stretching her tits. Then bouncing them up and down in an alternating pattern.

"Your boobies alone make pretty nice toys, Mommy."

Kelly moans into her panties.

"And they're just begging to be pierced."

Kelly starts shaking her head frantically.

"UhnUh UhnUh UhnUh"

Mark looks hard into her eyes, "Oh yes, slut. Nipples and clit. A matched set." He lightly spanks her cunt. "I'm still trying to decide rings or bars. I'm leaning towards rings. So easy to attach things to."

Stepping away from her towards the bed, "I'm thinking a 'slave' tattoo, too. What do you think, slave? Oh, and just so there is no confusion, you are now my sex slave. My cockwhore. My fuckslut. My cocksleeve. You are now anything that I want you to be."

Kelly just looks at him in wide-eyed fear.

Mark goes back and sits down on the edge of his bed. He picks up his phone and takes a picture of his mother.

Kelly starts to say something through her panties and gives up.

"Now turn around, spread your legs and bend over. I want to see your other fuckholes, slut."

Kelly turns around. Knowing now that she is her son's slave and fucktoy. She no longer has any thought to do anything other than what he commands her to do. She spreads her legs and bends over. Reaching back, she pulls her ass cheeks apart and show her son her asshole and dripping pussy.

Mark takes another picture.

"Very nice, whore. I can only imagine how many dicks have fucked those holes. Any guess, bitch? Or did you give up trying to keep count? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fucking slut."

Kelly feels such deep shame, not only at being forced to show her son every fuckable hole in her body but also at the sting of his questions. She gave up trying to keep track ages ago. Long before he was born.

"Okay, cunt. Straighten up and turn around. Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me."

Kelly turns and drops to her hands and knees. She looks her son in the eyes and crawls to him. Her huge tits swaying underneath her as she goes.

Mark slides his camera to video and records his mother crawling across the floor.

"Good girl."

Mark reaches out and pats his mother on the head as she comes in front of him.

"Kneeling position, piggy."

Kelly lifts her torso up so she is kneeling and rests her hands on her thighs in the traditional slave girl pose.

Mark takes another picture and pats her on the head again, "Good girl. I'm going to have to get you some treats so you can be rewarded like the good little piggy girl you are."

Kelly lowers her eyes in shame. She hasn't been called a 'piggy girl' since she was with her Mistress in college. Suddenly she wonders if there is some way that Mark knows this. No, he couldn't know. It's not possible. Her Mistress is dead. Even then, it was their secret. And all of that happened years before he was even born. It has to be coincidence. Doesn't it? Or does she really look like a piggy to others?

"Spread your knees apart, slut. Pull your cunt lips open. Let me see your clit."

Kelly spread her legs and pulled her pussy open. She pulled back on the hood covering her clit.

Mark takes another picture and sets it again to start recording a video.

"Very nice. Huge tits and a clit that looks like a small dick. Now masturbate for me, Mommy. Show your little boy how you make yourself cum."

Kelly just looked up at her son in disbelief. How did he come to be this way? What made him do this to her. It couldn't just be what she had done last night, could it?

"Get your fingers in your cunt and start fucking yourself, whore! Damn!! Do I have to repeat everything? Surely you don't need a lesson."

Kelly turns three shades of red, "Mo," she says through her panties.

Kelly puts her hand to her crotch and begins sliding her finger up and down her slit. She can't believe how wet she is. She's never been this wet before without her pussy being touched. FFFUUUCK!! She rolls her finger around her clit, rubbing it back and forth, pinching and pulling it. It feels so good. She reaches down with her other hand and pushes two fingers into her hole, reaching as deep as she can, roughly rubbing and pinching her clit with the other hand. She watches as Mark pulls his cock through the flap of his underwear, her eyes are riveted to the huge cock that is swelling and growing harder in front of her face.

Seeing his mother's eyes drop to his crotch, "Is that what you want to see, little piggy? Do you want to watch me stroke my cock? Maybe you would like to watch while I blow my load all over your pretty piggy face? Keep watching it. Look at it long and hard while you jill yourself for me."

She wants nothing more than to leap the last couple of feet separating them and lunge onto her son's huge cock. She needs it more than anything. But she knows the price of such misbehavior. And her punishment tally is already very high. Kelly contents herself with watching him slowly stroke it while she feverishly mauls her overly sensitive cunt. Suddenly she feels her orgasm build and quickly explode. She screams as she cums, her body spasming and shaking as her cunt sprays juices all over her hands and the floor. She keeps frigging herself until her orgasm subsides. Shivering and quivering as she feels all the energy drained from her body. Her lust turning to shame. She wants to run. Just jump to her feet and run to her room. Lock the door. Forget any of this has happened. But she knows that she can't. She has chosen her path. And she knows this was her choice. This is what she has wished for. Everything that she has hoped for. She wants to be the submissive slut for her son. To obey his every command. To perform every lewd act that he could want from her. She will be his obedient servant.

"Verrrry good, piggy. I enjoyed watching that very much. We're going to do that more often."

Mark stops the video recording and takes a couple of more pictures.

Kelly blushes hard at the praise. She never realized before how much the burning of her cheeks caused her pussy to burn too.

Mark stands and steps up to his mother. He presses the tip of his cock to her forehead and draws a line of precum down between her eyes to the tip of her nose.

"Don't wipe that off," he says and steps back.

"Now, fuckslut, stand up. Go downstairs and call the school. Tell them your little boy has a tummy ache and won't be in today. Then make me breakfast. Two eggs. Sunny side up. And toast. Buttered. Stay naked. You can take the panties out of your mouth while you call the school but put them back in when you are done. I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"As you wish, Mark."

Kelly rises from the floor and turns to do as she's been told. As she does, she sees her phone and her laptop on Mark's desk. Her heart sinks and she fears the worst. She opens the door and walks down to the kitchen, the drool leaking from the corners of her mouth and dribbling down her tits.

=======

Kelly calls the school and tells them that Mark is running a low fever and has been nauseous. She tells them that it is probably something he ate at his birthday party yesterday and should be fine tomorrow. She then gets the eggs and bread and makes the breakfast he has requested. Mark comes down and sits at the table just as she plates the eggs and is buttering his toast. He has placed her phone and laptop on the table. She sets the plate down in front of him.

"Poor me a glass of milk, Mother."

Kelly turns and does as he commands, setting the glass in front of him.

"Kneel in front of the fridge until I am done eating."

Kelly obeys.

Mark begins eating his breakfast, cutting up the eggs and scooping them up on his toast to eat them. In between bites, Mark begins talking to her and asking her questions.

"Pull the panties from your mouth. I want to talk with you."

Kelly pulls the drenched panties from her mouth and holds them in her hand.

Mark looks at her, "Stuff them into your cunt."

"As you wish, Mark." Kelly spreads her legs and crouches slightly then pushes the panties into her dripping cunt.

"Call me Master."

"Yes, Master, please forgive me."

"Much better, whore. Now, tell me. Why did you do what you did last night?"

Kelly squirms nervously, "Because I've been craving your cock, Master. Ever since I saw you get out of the shower. It was purely an accident but I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind since. I've masturbated imagining your cock inside me since then."

"Tell me, slut. How big is daddy's dick? Is he as big as me?"

"Master, I don't think that's...."

"Tell me, bitch. I didn't say anything about you thinking."

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry. His cock is a little less than five inches when he is hard, and smaller than my thumb. When he is soft, it disappears completely. All that can be seen is his pubic hair and his balls."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! No kidding?? Fuck!!! It's no wonder you wanted my dick! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!"

Blushing deeply again, "Yes, Master."

Wiping his plate clean with his last bite of toast, "Thank you for breakfast, whore. Now clean up the dishes."

Mark gets a bowl from the cabinet and a box of Kelly's favorite cereal from the pantry. He fills the bowl and leaves the box on the table. Setting the bowl on the floor next to the door, he says "Here is your breakfast, piggy. You can eat when you have finished the dishes then join me in the family room. With the exception of washing the dishes, you will remain on your hands and knees, slave."

"Yes, Master."

Kelly rises as Mark walks into the family room with her phone and computer. She puts the plate and silverware in the dishwasher and hand washes the skillet. Kelly then drops to her hands and knees to eat from the bowl like an animal. Her face burns in shame with every bite and her pussy drips a puddle on the floor. When she is finished, she crawls into the family room where Mark is waiting for her.

"Good girl, piggy. Now hop up here on the couch with me. We're going to look at some pics and vids."

Kelly does as she's told but her heart sinks at his words. There are so many things that she doesn't want him to know about her.

Mark opens her laptop and logs in as Administrator. Kelly's laptop wakes up and Mark is clicking on the file explorer icon.

"You know, slut, the first rule you should have for yourself is to delete your browser history. Not that it would have mattered. I've been tracking yours and Dad's internet usage ever since I set up the WiFi network. I know every porn site, story, and video that you and Dad have looked at for the last two years."

Mark clicks an icon and begins scrolling through her history. Kelly whimpers and shrinks into the couch as she watches the links pass by and she tries to remember what she's looked at and is especially curious about her husband's porn appetite.

As if in answer to her thoughts Mark says, "I think you'll find Dad's internet history quite fascinating but let's explore yours right now. We'll discuss your Literotica history later but for now, let's take a look at your most frequented video porn sites."

Mark scrolls down the list.

"What have we here, slut? I see sites for every pleasure. Bondage. Extreme bondage. Transgender women dominating CIS women. Lesbians dominating women. Sons dominating their mothers. Gay men dominated by gay mend. Wow, Mommy, you're all over the place. And I see you have active subscriptions to most of these. You and Dad could save some money if you two synched up on these."

Kelly winces at her son's recognition of the porn sites that she has come to love.

"Mark.....Master, please, I can explain."

Mark looks at her sternly, "What's to explain, fuckslut? You like watching hard bondage porn. You enjoy seeing men and women abused. Lured, restrained, and taken in situations against their will and unable to resist their abusers. Based on the videos that I found on your hard drive, I see that you especially enjoy watching women getting raped."

"Please, Master..."

"Fuck you, whore. This is who you are. Own it. You want to be raped. And not just raped. You want to be raped by your son. Just look at these Literotica links for incest, non-consent, and mind control. You want me to abuse you. You want me to tie your little body down tight and fuck every whole you have. "

Kelly admits to herself that he is completely right, "Yes, Master."

"Now, bring me your toy box."

"My what, Master?"

"Don't play dumb with me, bitch. You know what I mean. Bring me your fucking toy box."

"Yes, Master."

Kelly begins to walk to the den.

"Crawl, cunt. You know, I've watched these videos and I've read these stories. And I have to say, you are truly the most worthless fucking cunt ever. I constantly have to tell you what to do. I'm getting tired of it. I'm tired of repeating myself and I'm tired of explaining to you how you are supposed to behave. We are going to fix that. Your punishment phase is fast approaching and your punishment will be severe. Do not think for one second that because I am your son that I will not punish you for being a useless whore. This is your dream. Your fantasy. And you will fucking earn it. Do you understand me? Mommy?"

AnaRue
AnaRue
34 Followers
12