Kelly's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master, I understand."

Kelly drops to her hands and knees and crawls to the den. She retrieves her box of sex toys and carries it back to the living room while crawling on her knees.

She sets the box at Mark's feet, "Here, Master."

Mark smirks, "Good girl, piggy. Now, let's see what toys Mommy likes to play with."

Kelly blushes as Mark opens the box.

"Kneel, whore. Right here next to the box."

"Yes, Master."

Kelly kneels next to the box as commanded.

Mark pulls the items from the box and sets each one on the table.

"Wow, Mommy, you are quite the little whore, aren't you? A large ring gag. A large ball gag. Lots of rope. Hand cuffs. Clover nipple clamps. An inflatable penis gag. Alligator nipple/clit clamps. My belt? HAHAHA! Incest whore. A paddle. A whip. A flogger. A six inch white cock. A eight inch black cock with a huge set of balls. A large butt plug. A vibrating butt plug with remote control. An inflatable butt plug. Body crayons. We're going to have some fun with these, aren't we, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

Mark takes a black body crayon and writes 'fuckpig' across his mother's forehead. He then takes a picture of her.

"There's your name for today. I wrote it down so you won't forget it."

Kelly has completely submitted to her son. She has relinquished all control over her life to him. And she has never felt so free in her life.

"Now, 'Mommy'. Let's talk about your fetishes. I see from your browser history that you enjoy pain, submission, extreme bondage, humiliation, submissive mother/dominant son, and mind control. Quite the selection. I must tell you that you have caused me to short myself on sleep many nights trying to keep up with your favorite Literotica stories. I should punish you for forcing me to hold back while jacking off last night. It really was naughty of you to tease me so much."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"You will be, whore. On your feet. Put your toys back in your box and take it up to your bedroom."

"Yes, Master."

Kelly looks in the hall mirror as she passes it and cries.

Mark walks into his parent's bedroom, setting his mother's laptop and phone on the dresser. Kelly crawls in on her knees behind him carrying her toy box.

"Put that down and give me the rope from it, fuckpig. Then stand over here in front of me."

Mark takes the bundles of rope from her and drops them on the bed. Selecting one of shorter length and turning Kelly around to face away from him, he ties her wrists together tightly.

"I bet your pussy is dripping wet now, isn't it fuckpig?"

Kelly nods her head slightly and moans softly.

"Use your words, fuckpig."

"Yes, Master, it is very wet."

Mark takes another short piece of rope and pulls her elbows back roughly and ties them very tightly. He then turns her to face him. He slaps her tits with both hands a few times. Causing her to wince and whimper.

"What's that, fuckpig? What did you say?"

"Th-thank you, Master."

"Let's hear you snort and squeal like a little piggy, fuckpig"

"snort....snort....squeeeeeeeel"

"Louder, fuckpig. I want to hear how much you enjoy this."

"OINK......OINK.....SQUEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL.....SNORT...SNORT"

"Much better, fuckpig," Mark slaps her tits harder a couple of times causing Kelly to wince again.

Mark reaches into the box and pulls out the inflatable penis gag.

"I bet you really like this one, don't you, fuckpig. Let's see how much of it you can take."

Mark presses it against her lips, looks her hard in the eyes, her mouth opens to accept the fat, rubber dick. He then buckles it tightly behind her head.

"Good girl."

Mark takes the bulb in his hand and twists the release valve to the closed position. He watches closely as he gives it a couple of test squeezes. They can both hear the air being pumped in as the gag expands.

"Is that okay, fuckpig? Not too much?"

Kelly nods her head a couple of times.

"Good. Say 'when'."

Mark begins pumping hard on the bulb, squeezing and squeezing, watching as the rubber gag pushes his mother's jaws open and stretches her cheeks out. Kelly can feel the tip of the gag pushing further and further over her tongue, reaching for her throat. She begins to worry he's not going to stop before she gets hurt.

"UNNNNNNNNNNHHHHH MMUHHHHHHH"

"What's that, fuckpig? Is that a 'when'? Doesn't sound like 'when' to me."

Mark squeezes the bulb a couple of more times with a huge grin on his face.

"Okay, that looks good. Wow, is that a whore face or what?"

Kelly's eyes are wide and she is breathing heavily through her nose as she tries to relax a little with the now huge gag in her mouth. It reaches just deep enough to tickle her orgasm reflex and she can feel a tiny tingle in her pussy.

Mark takes a close-up picture of her face.

"Hehehehe, a new Facebook profile pic for you, Mommy. HAHAHAHAHA!! Or maybe I should just send it to Daddy at work. Ooooh, I know. Aunt Susan. What do you think she would say?"

Mark kneels down next to the box and finds the inflatable butt plug. Briefly searching the box for lube but not finding any and stands up again, showing Kelly what he is holding.

"I'm surprised you don't have any lube in your toy box."

Grunting and tilting her head, trying to point at the night stand next to the bed, Kelly tries to tell him that there is lube in the drawer.

"Nice piggy noises, Mommy."

Mark turns her to face the bed and pushes her torso down onto the extra high mattress. Kelly struggles and twists and grunts.

"That's good, Mommy. Remember these noises when I tell you later to talk like a pig. Now spread your fucking legs."

Mark kicks her ankles apart and pushes down on her back with his free hand. Setting the butt plug aside, he pulls her panties out of her pussy. They are soaking wet and reek of her cunt. He rubs them over her face and leaves them on the bed under her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy Mommy panties. Have you ever jilled off while imagining me sniffing those while I jack off?"

Kelly weakly nods her head.

"I'm not surprised. Is there anyone on this planet that's a bigger slut than you are, Mommy? I fucking doubt it."

Mark rubs the butt plug up and down Kelly's slit, lubing it with her pussy juices before forcing it inside her.

Kelly squeals as her pussy is stretched so forcefully and the plug is pushed inside her. Her cunt hasn't been opened up by anything even close to the size of that plug in years and it hurts like a motherfuck. And then she giggles a little as that thought replays in her mind.

"Nice squealing, fuckpig. You're going to have to tell me later what that little chuckle was for, though."

And then Kelly starts humping against the bed and her cunt explodes with a huge orgasm. Between the gag in her mouth and the plug in her pussy, she is thrown over the edge.

"Wow, Mommy, you really do get off on this, don't you?"

Twisting the release valve closed, Mark gives the bulb a couple of squeezes.

"Don't worry, Mommy. I know where this is supposed to go but I thought I would be a little merciful and lube it up a bit for you, especially since your mouth is already occupied."

Mark pumps it up a couple of times more.

"You're also going to have to tell me later which hole you like it in more because you sure seem to be enjoying it here."

And Kelly was enjoying it. It's not something she's ever tried before and she silently commends her son for his imagination. The feeling in her pussy is actually pretty nice. She thinks she may have to get another one.

Mark picks up a rope bundle of medium length and ties his Mother's left ankle to a leg of the footboard. Then ties her right ankle to the other leg of the footboard, pulling her legs as far apart as he can. He crouches down behind her and takes another photo of her plugged pussy.

"There, piggy, a matched set."

Kelly tries to raise up but Mark keeps pushing her back down. He reaches down into the box and picks up his leather belt. Tucking the buckle into his palm, he wraps the belt around his hand a few times until there is about twelve inches left hanging loose.

"You know, I've been wondering what happened to this belt. I know I've asked you at least a dozen times if you had seen it around. Now I find it in your box of whore toys. I bet you've used it to whip your pussy and tits again imagining that I am the one whipping you with it."

Kelly can only lay there and squirm, he is so right.

Mark brings the belt down hard across Kelly's ass.

"UUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Nice scream, fuckpig. Let's see how many more you have in you."

Mark brings the belt down on her ass again and again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Kelly wriggles around trying to get away from her punishment.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"It's kinda hot whipping you with my belt that you stole from me to whip yourself with, isn't it, fuckpig?"

Two more quick, hard whacks across her ass.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Mark holds the butt plug pump to the side then changes the angle and brings the belt up hard between her legs and whips her pussy. Again and again, lashing her hard several times.

Kelly screams herself hoarse behind the gag as her cunt explodes again and she cums hard.

"Another orgasm, fuckpig? I bet you never imagined that you had raised such a sadistic fuck, did you, Mommy? A sadistic fuck that can match your masochistic bitch."

Whipping her cunt a couple of more times before dropping the belt back into the box.

Kelly lays there sobbing and gasping into the gag.

"Enough of that. I need to get my nut off now."

Squeezing the bulb on the butt plug a couple of more times, "I was just kidding about putting this butt plug in your ass while I fuck you. I'm just going to fuck your ass. From the looks of things, I'm going to have to use this plug every time I fuck you. It's the only way your holes are going to be tight enough to get me off, HAHAHAHA!"

Mark squeezes her ass cheeks in his hands then pulls them apart. Pressing his thumbs against the ring of her ass and stretching her hole open a little.

"Now this looks like a well fucked hole."

Mark pushes both thumbs into her fuckhole and stretches it open, pushing his thumbs deeper and stretching it wider. He leans down and spits into her hole twice then says "Hello....... hello" mimicking an echo and laughing.

Kelly groans and blushes again.

Mark pulls his thumbs out then aims his cockhead at his mother's asshole and pushes forward. No lube, no foreplay to speak of, just ten-inch fat dick meets mother's not quite virgin-tight ass.

One hard push and the head of his cock stretches her ring enough to pop in. Kelly screams and struggles, trying to wiggle her ass away from her son's huge cock. Mark holds her firmly and thrusts forward.

"Squeal like the piggy you are, Mommy. You're getting my dick just like you wanted, aren't you?"

Mark forces his cock deeper into her ass, feeling her ass squeeze and pull him deeper.

"Oh yeah, you whore. That's what you've been wanting. All that teasing for all those months. Prancing around without your bra and panties. Showing me your cunt every chance you got. I bet you never dreamed it would be as good as this, did you?"

Mark slides in until he hits bottom.

"Oh my fucking god, you fucking pig. Your ass just goes on forever, doesn't it?"

Mark holds his position for a moment then pulls back.

"I could fuck this ass for the rest of my life. Oh, yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do, HAHAHAHAHA!"

Mark begins fucking his mother's ass, pushing in and pulling back, ramming his huge cock balls deep into her ass and then pulling it back. Over and over again.

"Oh yeah, whore. I'm about to cum. Are you ready, slut? Are you ready for an ass full of your son's seed? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!"

Kelly grunts into her gag as she feels her son's cock swell, throb, and explode in her ass, filling her hole with his cum, blast after blast of his jizz spraying against the walls of her rectum. At the same time, she has the biggest orgasm she's ever had in her life. Her body convulses as her cunt squeezes down hard on the plug. Her clit rubbing hard against the bed.

He continues pumping his cock into her ass enjoying the feel of it gripping his cock tighter and tighter as his mother cums under him. He finally pulls out and gets up on the bed in front of his mother's face.

"That was fucking incredible, Mommywhore. Your ass feels good and pretty damn tight with that plug in your cunt. I'm really looking forward to sliding my monster dick into that sweet pussy of yours."

Mark releases the valve on the penis gag, unbuckles it, and removes it from her mouth. Kelly flexes her jaw and licks her lips trying to keep the drool from making a mess on the bed.

Mark spreads his legs apart and drops them outside her shoulders then scoots his crotch up into her face.

"Okay, Mommy. Lick your little boy's privates all clean now. Suck your ass and my cum off my cock."

Kelly begins to object but Mark grabs a fistful of hair and shoves his cock into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. Were you going to say something? I thought not. Now get busy."

Kelly then starts bobbing her head, licking and sucking her son's cock clean and feeling it grow hard again in her mouth.

Mark pulls his cock from her mouth and scoots down a little further, "Now my balls, bitch. Lick `em."

Kelly lowers her mouth and licks his balls then sucks them into her mouth one at a time.

"Oh, yeah, that's nice, slut."

Mark puts his hand behind her head and rubs his crotch up and down on her face.

"Good girl, piggy, keep licking all that meat."

Mark then rolls over and sticks his ass in his mother's face, "Tongue fuck my asshole, slut".

"Master, please, don't...."

"'No' is not in your vocabulary when I give you a command, fuckpig, do you understand?"

Blushing again for the thousandth time, "Yes, Master."

Kelly presses her lips against her son's sphincter and licks around and over his hole. Bits of toilet paper that have been stuck in the hairs of his ass come off on her tongue. She gags as she realizes what it is but keeps licking anyway. She presses her mouth tighter against his hole and pushes her tongue inside.

Mark moans and grinds his ass harder against her mouth. "Oh yeah, Mommy, that's it. Fuck it in deep."

Kelly forces her tongue in as deep as she can, fucking it in and out of his ass.

Mark moves away and rolls off the bed.

"Good job, fuckpig. I hope you've enjoyed our first few hours together. This is the rest of your life now. You will be my little pain slut sex toy from now on."

"Yes, Master."

Kelly moans softly and her pussy gets even wetter. Thoughts of how her hubby fits into her life now float around the periphery of her consciousness but she's too horny and too tired to think about that right now. She just wants her son to keep fucking her.

Mark moves around behind his mom, deflates the butt plug and pulls it out of her cunt. Seeing that his cum is only just starting to leak out of her ass, he quickly shoves the plug into her hole and pumps it up.

Kelly yelps with the sudden invasion of her ass.

"Yeah, we're going to keep my cum in your ass for the rest of the day. You can eat it later. Maybe mix it with your salad dressing and you can eat it for dinner while Dad is at the table. HAHAHA!!"

"Yes, Master."

An ancient memory flashes through Kelly's mind and she thinks if only Mark knew what she knew about his father.

Mark unties his mother's legs and arms, allowing her to stand and stretch.

"Now, fuckpig, you have the next two hours to tend to your usual routine and whatever chores you have for today. I want lunch at two o'clock. A ham and cheese sandwich. Light on the mayo. And a glass of sweet tea. You will stay naked, of course. Under no circumstances are you ever allowed clothes again when Dad is not home unless you have my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"I'll be in my room."

Mark picks up his mother's phone and laptop and goes out the door.

"Yes, Master."

Kelly sits down on the bed and is quickly reminded of her full ass. She reaches down between her legs and picks up the squeeze bulb for the plug. A grin stretches her lips and she gives the bulb three full squeezes, moaning after each one. Then she gets up and starts collecting laundry. She always does laundry on Mondays and Thursdays. She then realizes that she won't be needing to wash much of her own clothing in the future. Her grin turns into a smile. Not only because of having less laundry to do but also because of the pride she feels in her son, her Master. He has found his place and he has put her in hers. She couldn't be happier.

12