Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 02

Story Info
More blackmail of wife and mom Kelly.
4.6k words
4.57
23k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple weeks since Kelly's last contact with her blackmailer, two weeks today she thought as she sat at her desk on a Friday afternoon. The first few days after her first "adventure" she barely slept and ate less. She worried what message would come over her phone or what email would pop in her inbox. Once the first few days passed she was able to put it out of her mind a bit. With each day that passed she told herself maybe the guy, she assumed it was a guy, found someone else to fuck with or better yet got ran over by a bus.

It had been a busy day but everyone was starting to wind down as the weekend closed in. The girls in the office had set up the monthly happy hour that most of the company attended for this evening and Kelly had made arrangements for her parents to watch her daughter so she and Nathan could enjoy a night out.

They had only been married a year and if she was totally honest she would say the shine was already coming off. Like many marriages it seemed like as soon as that ring went on the finger the sex life tailed off although he certainly could not blame her for that. She was pretty much always ready for action but something seemed to always get in the way. Work, her daughter, his friends or any number of other things seemed to pop up constantly. If Kelly was even more honest, she would say that the sex was just kind of "meh" anyway. Nathan was a good guy and treated her daughter like his own but she had typically always gravitated towards more of a bad boy type and if that bad boy happened to be black well all the better to her. She was used to a bit kinkier sex life rather than the vanilla style Nathan and her had. She had a number of former fuck buddies but she had managed to resist the urge to reach out to them because she desperately wanted to make things work with Nathan.

The clock ticked to 4pm and everyone started to log off and get ready for happy hour. Kelly grabbed her gym bag and purse and headed to the restroom to change. She got a bit of a dirty look from Marilyn and Linzee as she just beat them to the door.

"Fuck them." She muttered to herself.

They were always up in everyone's business and she had just lost all patience for it. She knew the feeling was mutual and really didn't give a shit. They had all worked together for a long time, and she knew they looked at her as a slut. What they didn't know was she was well aware of their random hook ups within the company and wasn't going to let them treat her like shit.

She pulled her sweatshirt over her head and replaced it with a black v-neck sweater that was just cut a tiny bit too low and was a big snug in all the right places. She left her jeans on but replaced her tennis shoes with a pair of black heels. She was just finishing up her makeup up when her phone chimed and her heart sank.

She only used this particular notification for one app and that was the app her blackmailer had her download. She reached down and unlocked her phone so that she could pull up the message.

The sender's name was slutfinder as expected and it read simply "What are you up to whore? Haven't forgotten about me have you?"

"Just getting ready for happy hour and no certainly have not forgotten." She typed back.

Kelly applied the last of her makeup was just walking out of the door when her phone dinged again.

"Happy hour LOL. This should be a blast. Keep your phone handy slut, would hate to have to send this to those prudes you work with" she read as she walked past her coworkers towards the parking lot. Seconds later, an image came thru of her. It was simply her in a tank top, and nothing else and the tank top read SLUT across the front. Her and her ex had made a number of shirts, and this one was probably the tamest of the bunch. She knew there were lots more like this floating around on the website that he had downloaded it from.

She replied back "ok" and forced a smile on her face as she walked towards Nathan in the parking lot.

Most of the employees were all congregated out by their cars as she walked up. Half dozen folks in total not counting her. Her warehouse "buddies" Tyrone and Marvin were both there along with Joe and John who were both relatively new. Al the company mechanic was also there. Tyrone gave a little cat call as Kelly walked up and smacked Nathan on the shoulder.

"Damn Nate. You better not let your wife outta your sight tonight. I might have to steal her from you." he laughed with his usual idiotic grin on his face. Nathan just grinned and said nothing as usual. Tyrone intimidated him and everyone knew it.

The rest of the group just kinda groaned except Tyrone's buddy Marvin who just thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Tyrone and Marvin were both local drivers and worked together all day every day. Tyrone was younger, mid 20's and a former football running back. He was about 5'10 and 200 lbs of pure muscle. He still kept in great shape loved to find any reason to take his shirt off to reveal his bulging muscles and six pack. Kelly had to admit if not for the fact he was such an asshole she might him incredibly sexy.

Marvin was about as opposite of Tyrone as you could get. In his mid 50's he was about 6'4" tall but at least 50 pounds overweight and always looked like he hadn't showered in a week and sometimes smelled like it too. He also was generally just not very attractive and when he smiled numerous teeth were missing from his mouth.

Joe and John just looked at Nathan and shook their heads. Neither one of them could imagine letting some guy, let alone a black guy, talk to their girlfriend or wife like that. They would've been looking for a fight immediately, although maybe not with Tyrone.

They were twins, both white and just out of high school and most importantly, the sons of the boss, which is why they were spending their summer working there instead of partying like they wanted. They worked in the warehouse, but spent most of the day fucking off and collecting a check for not doing a whole lot of anything.

Al was the last of the group to speak and said "let's get going, my wife expects me home sometime tonight." and with that everyone headed to their cars.

Al was also black and very much someone Kelly had found attractive for a long time. He was about her age and 6 ft about 190 lbs. he was always nice, never had a bad word to say about anyone, and seemed to treat everyone with respect. She had flirted with Al from time to time over the years, but he seemed devoted to his wife and family, and her advances never seemed to be returned. Eventually, she just wrote it off.

Nathan hopped behind the wheel of their Kia and Kelly climbed into the passenger seat. They were just backing out of the parking space when her phone vibrated. She had turned the ringer off to avoid any awkward questions about who might be texting her so she acted like she was scrolling through Facebook and look at the message.

"What are you doing? the message read.

"Heading to the bar" Kelly typed as Nathan drove.

"Where are you going? Is your little dick husband driving?"

"Sibergs and yes but his dick isn't little" she answered getting a bit upset at the insult.

" don't get your panties in a bunch if you even bothered to wear any" he texted. "Start giving your hubby some road head and get me a picture so I know you're doing what you're told. It's not that far to the bar."

Kelly blushed and looked over her shoulder. They were the lead car and Tyrone and Marvin were right behind them. There was no way her head could disappear without them at least thinking they knew what the hell was going on.

She looked over at Nathan and told him she had a surprise for him and before he knew what was going on her head was in his lap and she was unzipping his pants. He tried to protest a bit and and he looked in the rear view mirror he could see Marvin grinning his big ole toothless grin and pointing at them. Tyrone was already laughing his ass off but otherwise he was too shocked to defend himself and his dick was out before he knew it.

Kelly looked at the dick in her hand and thought to herself that the text wasn't really wrong. It was not impressive when hard and look positively pathetic at the moment since it was all shriveled up. A few seconds of tugging and sucking started to bring it to life and in 30 seconds it was at its full 4.5 inches of glory. Truth be told it was definitely not one of her favorite cocks. Probably wouldn't even make the top ten but for the moment is was her sole focus in life. Nathan was panting and twitching and the louder he panted the harder she sucked. She was so focused she nearly forgot she needed a pic so she casually unlocked her phone and tilted it for a selfie just as Nathan exploded into her mouth. Small dick or not he usually blew a big load and this one was one of the biggest she had gotten. She gulped and choked a bit as some cum went up her nose but managed to get it all down except a small amount that ran down the front of her sweater. She grabbed a napkin from the glove box and wiped the slobber off Nathan's cock and tucked it back in his pants and zipped them up.

The end result and timing was hardly a shock. The first time they had sex he had nutted damn near before she even got his dick out of his pants and that had not changed much over the years. Not coming for two minutes was like a major feat for him.

She flipped the mirror down and noticed two things immediately. First was that her makeup was a total disaster again and there was little chance of fixing it back to how it looked when she left work. She grabbed her purse and did some quick maintenance as best she could.

The second thing she noticed was Tyrone and Marvin in the car behind them laughing so hard they were both to the point of tears. She knew things were going to get ugly when they got the bar and was trying to figure out how to limit the damage. They turned into the parking lot and found an open space before Nathan even said a word.

"What the fuck came over you?" He asked not quite knowing whether to be angry but definitely shocked. "You have any idea what those assholes behind us are going to say? I'll never hear the end of it."

"Oh boo hoo. You poor thing. You got a blow job on the way to happy hour. Bet your the only guy here that would be bitching about that. Sorry for trying to liven up your day. Don't worry, won't fucking happen again." Kelly spat back at him as she got out of the car.

"I'm sorry, baby, don't be mad at me. I really loved it. One of the hottest things we've ever done I just know the guys are going to give me shit over it."He replied.

Right on cue, as if they had been listening to the entire conversation up walks Tyrone and Marvin. Tyrone as usual is the first to start in.

"What's up you two? Or should I ask what came up?" asked Tyrone in between giggles and shooting Marvin a knowing look.

"You really wanna know what came up on the way over here?" asked Kelly. " a nice big, fat cock that I couldn't resist sucking. *Something* you probably know. Nothing about Tyrone."

Kelly then promptly turned and walked off, leaving the three of them standing there stunned and in disbelief over what she had just said. Tyrone looked at Marvin, then looked at Nathan and shook his head before he raised his right hand and gave Nathan a high five.

" Shit man, I had no idea that's how you roll. Very impressive. I'm jealous as shit you got a hot wife riding around with you sucking your dick whenever you want. Let's get in there, first rounds on me." Tyrone promised.

" Fuck yeah" chimed in man of few words Marvin as he put his arm around Nathan and they started walking into the bar. Nathan looked to his right and his left and thought to himself things might work out pretty good after all.

Kelly had gotten in there quick enough text the pic she had taken. It wasn't bad for being taken on the down low. They say the camera adds 10 lbs and it must have done that to Nathan's cock. He looked well hung in the pic and cum could be seen leaking out around Kelly's lips. She waited briefly for the message to show read but it didn't and she had to put her phone away as the gang from work walked up. They pulled several high top tables together and true to his word Tyrone ordered the first round and then for good measure the second. Without anyone noticing time was flying bye. Five drinks in and Kelly was a bit tipsy and most of the rest felt no pain.

Kelly had to pee and couldn't hold it any longer so excused herself and headed to the restroom. She marveled at her good luck tonight. The blow job on the way over had unforeseen benefits for Nathan and she figured it didn't hurt her rep at all either. Best of all no other craziness from her blackmailer. The good fortune seemed quite unlike her and she smiled as she sat to pee and pulled out her phone.

"FUCK" she exclaimed so loud a women four stalls down heard her.

Four missed notifications and all four from the same person.

"Hey slut"

"Yo slut"

"Slut I ain't messing around. You better answer and quit fucking around"

"Bitch if I don't hear from you by 8pm your life is burning to the ground"

The positive thoughts of just seconds ago seemed like a distant memory as she typed a reply real quick. 7:45 she was still ok. Thank god she had to pee.

"It's me, I'm sooooo sorry. I could not hear my phone I guess. I promise it won't happen again. Please don't do anything else." She hit send and just waited and prayed he would answer quickly. She couldn't sit in the stall all night but fortunately the reply came quickly.

"Kelly that had better never happen again and if does just get used to being famous for all the wrong reasons."

"I know. It won't I swear. Please let me make it up to you. What can I do?" She replied.

The reply came thru quickly. She guessed correctly it had been well thought out. "Before you go home tonight I need a video of you getting fucked by someone you just met tonight." No video and well... the next items that came thru were screenshot after screenshot of her facebook friends. Family, friends and coworkers. Even some of her daughters teachers from Catholic school!!! She wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

She stood up and gathered her thoughts. Bar full of guys on a Friday night. How hard could it be to get fucked? The wild card of course was the happy hour crew and especially Nathan. She needed a way to get alone for a while.

She had been in the bathroom too long already so she gathered her wits and rushed out the door. Walking quickly around the corner she walked face first into a guy heading into the men's room and in a effort to avoid knocking her over he basically grabbed her ass.

"I'm terribly sorry, didn't mean run you over little lady" he said. "Or grab your butt" he grinned.

"It's all good, I'm tough" she laughed. "Please think nothing of it"

She was thinking of it though. He was pretty cute and might be the answer to her problem for the night.

"Well maybe I can make it up you at some point." He offered.

"Maybe you can." She said as she walked back to the table.

The party was still going strong but she could tell Nathan was running out of steam. She grabbed him and told him he should go grab their daughter from her parents and head home and get some sleep. He said he could stay but wasn't very convincing frankly and didn't put up much of a fight. She told him she would catch a ride with someone or an Uber and that decided it. She walked him to the door for a goodnight kiss and he thanked her again for the trip to the bar. She smiled and said it wouldn't be the last time they did that and he headed to the car with a little extra pep in his step.

As Kelly walked back in she met eyes with her bathroom friend who was sitting just a couple tables over. She noticed he seemed to give her an almost imperceptible nod as if to say well done on ditching her husband. The look in her eyes told him that he was not off base in thinking she has some interest.

Matt looked over at the party table and surveyed the scene. Clearly a work happy hour and clearly some ass over there. All three women were hot but the short one he ran into near the bathroom was his focus. A few minutes before a woman whom he did not know had stopped by on the way out and said that the girl, Kelly she called her, was really interested in him. Matt asked how she knew that and she said she worked with Kelly and she confided in her how hot she thought he was. She planned to try to was get rid of her husband so she could make her move. Oh and one more thing she whispered as she walked away.

"Kelly is a freak, she likes it hard and she likes it dirty. The dirtier the better. Oh and she loves to take pics and videos."

Matt felt like he hit the lottery. His wife was 6 months pregnant and they hadn't had sex since they found out. His wife's idea of kinky was leaving the lights on. Matt's browser history on the other hand would probably make her file for divorce if she ever saw it. BDSM, public sex, gang bangs and bukakke were among his favorites but that didn't begin to cover it all.

He sat there taking in the situation. The happy hour was clearly winding down as was the one he was at. They made eye contact every few minutes and finally he gave her a slight nod towards the bathroom and got up and headed that way. He stood in the hall pretending to check his phone and sure enough her eshe came.

"Hi there, Matt. We meet again" he said.

"I'm Kelly. Yes we do. You going to grab my ass again? She said grinning ear to ear.

"Oh I'm gonna do more than that if you want. What do you say we get out of here? Looks like your husband left you all alone needing a ride." Matt shrugged like it might have been the dumbest thing ever.

Kelly gave it one last brief thought but what choice did she have. She seemed lucky to find such a willing partner and a handsome one at that.

"Give me five to say goodbye and pick me up in front. You can be my UBER if anyone sees. What do you drive?" Kelly asked.

"Black Tahoe, I'll be waiting" he answered as he headed back toward his table to say his own goodbyes.

Matt walked by her table on the way out and caught part of a lively debate between her and a young black fellow that wanted to take her home and get the "Nathan treatment" whatever that might be. She laughed and giggled but stood firm saying she had already called an UBER and headed to the door. It was only a couple minutes when a black SUV pulled up and the passenger window rolled down so Matt could tell her to hop in. Since no one was around, she just went ahead and hopped in the front and off they went. She surveyed the Tahoe and was very impressed. Late model will all the bells and whistles and best of all tinted windows.

They had barely left the parking lot when Matt asked what the black guy at the bar meant by wanting the "Nathan treatment" on the way home. Kelly giggled and replied.

"Easier to show you rather than tell you."

Kelly leaned over and unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks but unlike earlier in the day what presented itself was very impressive. Over six inches and quite thick Kelly's pussy started aching just to look at it. She hesitated about one second before taking the entire cock in her mouth and then completely down her throat. While she sucked, he moaned and battled to focus on keeping his vehicle on the road and while he was enjoying the road head he had bigger plans and pulled over at the first place he could find.

He brought the Tahoe to a stop in a small turnaround area behind some local businesses. It was secluded and abandoned so late on a Friday night. He slammed it into park and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her Hoover like mouth off his cock. He pulled her head back as she looked defiantly at him and he smacked her right across the face. Not that hard but hard enough that it shocked her a bit and the look of defiance turned more to one of submission. He reached over and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down revealing her soaking wet thong. It was a thin silky thing that came off with one hard yank.

12