Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your sweater and bra off or I will take them off for you then get your whore ass in the back" Matt snarled at Kelly.

She took one look in his eyes and the light she saw at the bar was gone. It was replaced with anger or lust or both. She did as she was told and noticed him getting his cell phone out as she finished stripping and her eyes burned as the flash started going off. Matt completely removed his pants and climbed in the back. Kelly could tell because the cell phone light was on that he had switched to video mode which she was thankful for. She would just have to be able to convince him to send her a copy.

Matt looked at the naked slut in his back seat and decided he was going to take out years of frustration on Kelly and film every second. He shoved her face first into seat and buried his cock in her soaking wet pussy balls deep with one thrust. Kelly grunted and her breath got sucked out of here with each thrust. He had a thick cock and despite having a child she was a smaller woman and pretty tight. He pounded and pounded and called her every name he could think of while all the time the video captured every filthy second. He seemed about ready to pull her hair out as he yanked on it to give him leverage to hate fuck her harder and deeper. Just as her pussy convulsed on his cock he pulled out and flipped her over. He wanted to see the look on her face when he finished so he threw her legs up on his shoulders and pile drove her into the seats for about 30 seconds till he made one last deep push and deposited a massive load of cum in her womb. He almost hoped the slut wasn't on birth control to give her one more thing to think about.

He rolled off her and she just laid there but he had one more piece of business to take care of.

"What's your name?" He asked as the camera recorded her answer.

"Kelly" she replied quietly.

"What's your full name?" He asked again.

"Kelly Albert, my name is Kelly Albert" she answered.

"Kelly Albert, did I in anyway make you do anything you didn't want to?" He asked as the camera recorded her answers.

"No, I loved it all. I wanted it all." She said as she held back tears as he finally turned off the camera.

Matt was getting dressed and she figured it was now or never and she told him she needed to ask one favor. He turned to look at her like he was ready to leave her there naked but she quickly spoke up. She just needed a copy of the tape. She couldn't really tell him why, but she swore it had nothing to do with him. His first inclination was to say no but then he had an idea.

"Give me your cell number and I will text you a copy but the price is this is not our last get together. I have lots of filthy ideas for next time or even the time after that."

Kelly felt the life suck out of her some. She went from being blackmailed by one person to now two in a month. She gave her number to him to program in his phone and sent a text to confirm she wasn't lying. When he was satisfied he sent the video which was a huge file and seemed to take forever as they drove toward Kelly's house.

She asked him to stop a block down from her house and said she would walk the rest of the way. He told her he would be going out of town for work for a few weeks, but he would definitely be in touch.

A few minutes later she quietly let herself in the front door. She went in the basement to use the bathroom down there to clean up and send off her video. It took a while to do both as she was covered in cum and sweat but she cleaned up and headed up to bed hoping Nathan wouldn't wake up. One last check showed the file she sent was delivered and she closed her phone. Hopefully it would be a couple weeks again till she heard from her black mailer. She needed the break for sure.

12