Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 04

Story Info
Blackmail takes Kelly to a glory hole.
5k words
4.6
19.3k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was sitting at her daughter's soccer game by herself just trying to enjoy a couple hours of normalcy after the events of the past couple weeks. The lunch time pounding she got from her boss 6 hours earlier was still fresh in her mind.

At least he had pulled out so she was not worried about being pregnant. She had called her doctor to see about getting back on birth control but they insisted she come in for a visit. That appointment was nearly three weeks out and at the rate she was going she might be pregnant five times over by then.

She was hardly surprised when her phone went off and a message from Slutfinder popped thru.

Slutfinder: How was your day slut?

Kelly: Eventful thanks to you. Why did you give him those pics? I've done everything asked.

Slutfinder: I did it to teach you a lesson. Next time I send messages, you had better answer them quicker than two or three hours.

Kelly: I understand and I'm sorry. Please don't send anything to anyone else.

Slutfinder: That's always really totally up to you. Behave and it goes better for you. What happened today at work?

Kelly: My boss showed me the pics then made me meet him at lunch and have sex with him.

Slutfinder: I'm impressed.

Kelly: With what?

Slutfinder: I expected you to lie, and for me to have to use these.

A number of pics came across her phone. All from earlier in the day and all of her coming and going from her bosses house. The pics of her leaving were particularly graphic and left nothing to the imagination about what had just happened.

Slutfinder: Just a reminder, you should never lie to me. I see everything. I know everything. Enjoy your soccer game.

Kelly locked her phone and looked around. There was a dozen fields at the complex and every one of them had something going on. Was she being watched or even worse might there be a tracker in her car somewhere.

Whichever it was she only knew she had to be careful about lying. She dodged a bullet by being honest. She also needed to be sure she didn't make him/her angry. The fact Charles and her had a history made today less damaging but she had no idea who might get pics next.

Thursday morning rolled around and on the way to work Nathan dropped a bit of a bomb on her. His buddy Keith was getting married in a few weeks and the decided to do a last minute bachelor party for him.

She HATED Keith and Nathan knew it. Keith had really put up a fight with Nathan about his marriage to Kelly and she would never forget it.

Now she was just supposed to be ok with them going out and doing whatever bullshit they were going to do. She doubted the last minute part too. She assumed that Nathan was just too much of a coward to mention it earlier.

Given all the stress of the last couple weeks she was not in the mood to put up a fight. He could go do his afternoon of golf then a party bus to bars or strip clubs after. Apparently afterwards they were all crashing at one of the guys houses for the night so that no one drove home drunk.

It would be a solo weekend for Kelly because her daughter was scheduled to spend the weekend with her father. She could use the peace and quiet but that would be another fight. Her daughter hated going to her father's but it had to happen even if all parties involved didn't want it to.

She made it all the way to lunch time Friday before her phone went off. He wanted to know what was going on this weekend as he had a task for her to complete.

She didn't even consider lying for an instant. Somehow he or she knew everything so she came clean immediately.

After about noon Saturday she was on her own for the rest of the weekend. No husband or kid so no one to answer too. She promised to make herself available.

Her blackmailer was very pleased with how quickly things had progressed. Sending the pics to her boss was a masterstroke. Kelly seemed to have completely submitted with that one blow. She was putting up little or no resistance at this point after realizing there were consequences if she did not comply.

Kelly's debasement was really only just starting. She had no idea what was in store for her but with every filthy act she completed it made it that much easier to push her farther. This weekend would be the start of something more extreme for sure.

Kelly gave Nathan a kiss goodbye and told him to have fun. He asked her what she had planned for her alone time and she just shrugged.

"Nothing major, maybe some shopping and chilling out around the house." She lied.

Nathan thanked her again for being so understanding and told her to enjoy her "alone time". He backed out of the driveway and honked as he drove off.

Kelly gave him one last wave as she headed into the house to get ready. She was sure it would be a busy night.

The instructions she had gotten that morning were simple enough.

There was a local adult bookstore/theater called New Releaze. She was to arrive at 8pm and go to the cashier and ask for Frank. Frank would take it from there.

That was it. Nothing else. No clue what was going on or what she would be doing.

She looked in the mirror and gave herself a nod. She looked cute.

She was wearing black Lululemon yoga pants, a grey corset style shirt and black heels.

The yoga pants made her ass look even more spectacular than normal and the corset definitely enhanced her front "assets".

Kelly left home about 7:30. It was only about 15 minutes to the bookstore and she wanted to be early. She had never been to the place and wanted to scope it out a bit.

She pulled into the parking lot which was that of a small strip mall. She parked at the back of the lot a few stores down and watched the activity going in and out.

It was a busy place on a Saturday night and lots of folks were coming and going. Mostly single males but she did see a couple enter and another leave.

She had to say it was not a creepy as she expected. It was well lit and many of the guys going in and out seemed normal or even handsome. She looked at her watch and decided she better head in.

She approached the door and it opened and three guys nearly ran into her coming out. They took one look and stopped in their tracks and watched her enter the building. She saw them stand there and start talking as she approached the ticket booth.

The store charged admission to get in. $25 the sign said but females got in free. The cashier took one look at her and slid a paper through the window.

"You need to sign this release to enter. Just to make sure we aren't responsible if anything bad happens." the cashier said.

She was probably in her mid 40's and 20 or 25 lbs overweight. She had tattoos up both arms and a post thru her left eyebrow. She had been very attractive at one time but many hard years had taken their toll.

Kelly looked at the form and replied "I am supposed to ask for Frank".

The cashier snickered "Sign the form sweet cheeks. Nobody gets in till they fill out the form, not even to see Frank. Oh and I need to scan your ID."

Kelly looked at the form. It was three paragraphs of legalese that she didn't even begin to read. She signed her name and dated the release. Then she dug her ID out of her purse and slid it over. The cashier took a look, matched it to the form and ran it thru a scanner before handing it back.

"Frank is on his way up." she muttered. She thought to herself that she looked a lot like Kelly before she too had met Frank. The five years since had been pretty tough.

As Kelly waited she noticed the three guys still lingered. She would see them look in, smile at her, and go back to talking. She was pondering why as the door opened and in walked Frank.

Frank was probably in his 60's. He was a large beast of a man. About 6'5" tall with a huge bald head and a giant pot belly that hung over his belt he must have weighed 350 lbs if not more.

He took one look and noticeably licked his lips which instantly made Kelly's skin crawl. He looked over at the cashier and asked if she signed a release.

"Yes she did" replied the cashier who looked at Kelly. "You sure about this hon? Still not too late to turn around."

Kelly looked up at Frank and without glancing at the lady replied "Unfortunately I'm afraid it is."

She walked thru the door Frank held open and as the door closed behind them it clicked ominously. For some reason the sound made her feel like she entered another world.

All she noticed at first were walls of sex toys, videos and magazines. It was bigger than she expected and well lit. She thought to herself that the place was actually nice. A number customers, male and female milled around. Most of their eyes, even the women, lingered on Kelly as they walked by. A couple of regulars greeted Frank although he mostly just grunted back at them.

They walked around a corner and into a short hallway with two doors on the end.

The door to the right said public theater. She could hear a porno running on the other side. As they walked by the door opened and a guy walked out. She could see a room filled with couches and chairs of people watching a movie on the big screen.

The door to the left said private theaters and this is the door Frank opened. The room consisted of about a dozen to fifteen "theaters". The theaters were in reality nothing more than a walk-in closet with a small couch and a TV. As you walked by you could see or hear various pornos playing based on whether the door was open or shut.

They bypassed all of these to the very rear of the arcade to a door that said security on it. Frank unlocked the door and he and Kelly entered.

It was a small room. A desk, chair and a bank of monitors. The monitors showed the entrance, cashier and a number of of other sections of the building. She could see her three friends from the parking lot were paying and re signing their forms to come back in.

As Kelly stared at the monitors she didn't immediately notice Frank take his cotton sweat pants down. His hand on her shoulder startled her and then she saw his dick hanging below his gut.

"On your knees bitch, job interview time." He said as he collapsed into his desk chair.

Kelly took one look at the fat old man in front of her and did exactly as told. She knew not complying would be disastrous.

She got down on her knees a grabbed his cock and gave it a few tugs. Even semi hard it was impressive and as she stroked it grew to its full 8 inches. It was also quite thick, not as big around as her bosses, but not far off she thought as she leaned in to take him in her mouth.

She struggled not to gag as she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking.

Frank laughed "too big for you slut?"

Kelly looked up at him and shook her head no. It wasn't the size but the odor and even the taste. He reeked of dried cum and sex.

Frank looked down and saw her eyes watering and laughed out loud.

"Sorry about that. Dawn, the cashier, was late earlier today. I had to take 15 minutes out of her ass, literally." He grinned evilly at her and continued "We take punctuality very seriously around here."

Kelly worked on Frank's stinky engorged cock for about 10 minutes before she heard his breath start to quicken. Seconds later she felt his cock erupt in her mouth and she swallowed hard to avoid his load running out the sides of her mouth.

"Very talented, you will do just great tonight." He said as he pulled up his sweatpants.

He motioned for her to follow him out of the security room which she did and they walked over to a door just across from the one they left. Frank punched a code into a key pad and walked in with Kelly in tow.

The room was about 6x6 and bare except for a folding chair, a small fridge and a table. On the chair sat an exhausted looking petite blonde in her late teens, early 20's. She looked up saw Frank and Kelly walk in and a look of relief came over her face.

"Your replacement is here" he said as he looked at a small dry erase board on the wall. There were 12 hash marks on it.

Frank pulled a wad of bills out and peeled off a number of bills and handed them to the girl.

"Good work for a first night" he said.

She looked down at the money and grinned. Not bad for 3 hours work. Way more than she made at her after college job. With any luck she could quit that soon and just do this on the side.

Frank put his arm around the girl as they walked out and he turned to Kelly and said simply " I am pretty sure you'll figure this out on your own." as he waved to the hole in the wall. "Make sure you keep count."

As the door clicked locked behind them she heard Frank say "Sara, come to my office real quick. We need to discuss you being late today."

Kelly shuddered at the thought of Franks massive cock forcing itself into that tiny little girl but she had her own problems. She could hear voices on the other side of the wall, three to be specific.

The wall was pretty thin and by the conversation she could easily hear the three men out there were the guys from the parking lot. Seconds later a cock was poking through the hole in the wall.

Kelly took the cock in her mouth and started sucking. The dick was average size at best and she had no trouble taking it all the way to the balls. It was just minutes before she heard the guy telling his buddies he was about to cum.

She gave him a couple final hard sucks and he exploded in her mouth. As she swallowed his spunk his cock was instantly replaced by another cock and she started working on him.

An hour and 6 dicks later there was currently no dick to suck and she heard the keypad being pressed. Frank walked thru the door.

" Sorry but in my hurry I forgot to mention that you get a 10 minute break every hour. Water in the fridge for you too." Then he added " I see you figured out to keep track on the board on the wall." It had 6 hash marks on it.

"Anyone you don't get off you have to put a mark on the other side". He said.

"You get $20 bucks for every guy that cums, but lose $20 for every one that doesn't."

"Sorry, I should've explained all this to you earlier but I got a little busy" he said with a huge smile on his face.

Frank had spared Sara's ass because he didn't want to run her off but he fucked her inside out for nearly an hour. She came at least three times and maybe more before he dumped a load of cum in her pussy and sent her home for the night. She had been gone 10 minutes and was already texting him about when she could come back.

"Breaks almost over, there is a big group waiting to get in, so you're gonna be busy for a while." Frank said as he walked out locking the door behind him.

Frank walked across the hall to the security office and sat down in front of the bank of televisions. He moved a joystick like device around and the camera views changed.

Up popped a split screen that showed Kelly in one room and a group of about a dozen guys in the other. Frank was shocked more folks didn't read the release they signed. It allowed New Releaze to record and release video of anything on the premises.

This particular feed was being sent to a very low quality competitor of Only Fans. Frank could tell from the stats that over 1000 people were paying $19.99 a month to watch the action or access the catalogue of videos.

They made over $20,000 a month from this and paid the girls next to nothing. Frank grinned and pulled his dick outas the first guys walked up to the holes.

Kelly took another drink and got ready to go back to work. She needed a pillow or knee pads or something. She had a couple hours to go and her knees already hurt. She knew she would power thru though.

A buzzer went off and Kelly heard the door to the other room open. It sounded like a party in there in just a few seconds and they were arguing over who would go first.

They must have decided on the smallest or something because the first dick she saw was truly pathetic. Barely over three inches even when she started sucking on it. Less than a minute later the dick shot out about a tea spoon of cum and pulled out of the hole. She almost felt bad marking it down.

The next couple dicks were not much bigger and the result was about the same. Ten minutes in and 3 dicks down.

The parade of dicks didn't stop and seemed to go well past break time. She wondered how many more she could handle. Her jaw ached, her stomach hurt from being full of cum and sweat poured off her.

She looked up at the board and saw 14 hash marks. She had sucked off and swallowed the jizz of 14 guys and no end seemed in sight.

She was just getting started on her next dick when she heard something that made her heart skip a beat.

She heard her husband and his best friend Keith arguing over who was going next. Nathan seemed hesitant and wanted Keith to go first. Keith was calling Nathan a pussy and talking shit on him like always.

Kelly couldn't believe it didn't dawn on her earlier what group this was. She also couldn't believe her husband was even in a place like this let alone thinking about getting his dick sucked by a "stranger". The irony that she was angry over it was not lost on her.

She wasn't choosing to do it, she was being blackmailed. She had tried to be faithful but he was here of his own choice.

Apparently the arguing became too much for one of the other guys and he said "Fuck it, I'm going if you won't." She recognized that voice too. It was her 60 year old father in law Stan.

She heard him undo his pants and seconds later his cock was in her face again. She was shocked by what she saw. The dick was every bit as big as Franks and hard as a ball bat.

She had always thought Stan to be the sweetest guy ever but as she took him in her mouth his real personality seemed to show thru.

She sucked and jerked and he ranted and yelled about the whore sucking and jerking his dick. He was telling the guys all the filthy things he wanted to do to her.

He wanted to tie her up, choke her, slap the shit out of her and fuck her till she passed out. He even talked about pissing in her face.

Kelly could not believe what she heard and wondered how she could ever look him in the face again as she worked to get him off.

The young guys were cheering him on as he kept going getting louder and louder. They couldn't believe the stamina of the old man. Finally after about 15 minutes he couldn't take anymore and spasmed and shot his seed deep into her belly.

Stan stepped away from the hole and the next dick to appear was none other than that of her husband Nathan.

Stan and Keith had embarrassed him to the point he finely caved in and the rest of the guys cheered again as Nathan finally stepped to the hole.

Kelly was pissed but really has no choice. She wanted the group gone and she would figure out how to get back at Nathan another time.

She knew from past experience that Nathan would not last long and true to form within minutes he was cumming in her mouth.

Kelly shook her head thinking what a difference between father and son. She sure had gotten the bad end of that deal. The thought of Stan's big cock made her pussy ache a bit and she was already thinking how she might get back at her limp dick husband when one final dick came thru the hole.

She hated Keith. Hated him as much as anyone she knew. The thought of sucking his dick made her want to scream but she couldn't.

Kelly took Keith's thick veiny cock in her mouth and started sucking. She licked and sucked as if her life depended on it wanting to get Keith off and get rid of him and the group. She had also been going for nearly two hours non stop and was exhausted.

A few minutes later she felt Keith tense up and knew he was about to explode. She gave a couple extra tugs and he blew his load into her mouth and his dick disappeared out of the hole.

A couple minutes later she heard the group leave just as Frank walked thru the door.

12