All Comments on 'Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 04'

by Tookinkyforwordz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ellie_RHEllie_RH8 months ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. I have cheated a read this chapter first as the plot line caught my eye. I will be going back to the start but befre i did i wanted to say I like what i read in this chapter. I cant wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story so far with so many options for Kelly to be used in future chapters! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sadists enjoy inflicting pain.

Masochists enjoy receiving pain.

Just clearing that up.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuck7 months ago

I find this story intriguing, usually the protagonist is taught to be a slut but clearly Kelly is already one and has just been trying to keep it under wraps since she married Nathan. So many potential avenues to pursue, i can't wait to find out just how degraded and humiliated she will become in the chapters ahead.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. Please keep going with this series! This had me hard and leaking precum the whole time! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i need the next part to this story, i love Kelly

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Kelly, the slut and now eager whore is vulnerable to all sorts of depraved experiences. Does she even love Nathan, with his small dick? What Kelly seems to enjoy most is hard fucking in all her holes by big cocks.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“At least he had pulled out so she was not worried about being pregnant. She had called her doctor to see about getting back on birth control but they insisted she come in for a visit. That appointment was nearly three weeks out and at the rate she was going she might be pregnant five times over by then.”

Kelly is clearly anticipating a lot of cock in the next three weeks. She does have two holes that she can use that won’t get her pregnant. Nathan, of course, will be kept in the dark by his slut wife.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“A 15 minute hot shower and she felt like a new woman. Reflecting back on the evening she had to admit the entire experience was hot.

The fucking she got from Frank was the best sex she had ever had, bar none. Both her holes hurt but it was a good hurt that she hadn't had in a long time. She also had pocket full of money which made things better too.”

Kelly is being blackmailed, but she loves the sex. The last sentence is telling - being a paid whore “made things better too.” Divorced Kelly may have married Nathan because she wanted a father for her daughter, but she is constantly disappointed by his 4 1/2” cock. Nathan is both a wimp and devoted to Kelly. As Kelly descends further into depravity and whoredom, Nathan will likely be along for the ride, whether he is ignorant or not. Tattoos, piercings, her “perky” tits enlarged many cup sizes and other body modifications and decorations may be in store for our slut heroine. The blackmailer may want Kelly to look like the unmistakable whore she is becoming. I look forward to whatever path the author chooses for Kelly dark journey.

Robincd1126Robincd11266 months ago

Great story! TY! More chapters please?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"A masochist by nature he got as much pleasure from inflicting pain on the women he fucked as he did from the actual act of sex itself."

Sadist, not masochist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous