Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 05

Story Info
Blackmailer makes things tough for slut Kelly at work.
13.2k words
3.95
11.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month or so since Kelly's first glory hole experience. And it was busy month to say the least. She had not heard from her blackmailer since but that hardly meant she was in the clear.

Her boss Charles had her meeting him for lunch once a week. He would send Nathan off on some random job then meet Kelly at his house. He would abuse her holes for an hour then send her back to work raw and sore.

He thought it was a riot to come back to work just as she was walking in causing all kinds of side eye from the girls in the office. They both suspected exactly what was going on and Charles didn't give a shit. He thought it was the funniest thing ever and when she complained he laughed harder.

Her happy hour buddy Matt was yet another problem. He had returned from his trip and immediately reached out for another go at Kelly. She had hooked up with him a few times in an attempt to keep him quiet.

Matt was into bondage and had a number of other kinks. They would meet at a local no tell motel and he would spend a couple hours tying her up and abusing her. He would fuck her face while her pussy and ass were filled with toys. He would gag her and fuck her pussy or ass himself. While he did this he would call her every filthy name under the sun.

He recorded every session and made her beg for the treatment she got. She complied in hopes he would take it easy on her but each time it seemed harder to satisfy him. He had started smacking her harder and harder and as much as she liked rough sex he seemed crazy and even she had her limits.

The last time when he could not cum he drug her into the bathroom by the hair and threw her in the shower. He pissed all over her as he filmed it and made her beg for more. In order to finally finish he jerked off in her face and stormed off. She gotten cleaned up then cried on the way home from his emotional and physical torment.

Last but not least was Frank. She craved that fat old man's dick that had hit spots never before touched in her body. She had finally broken down and gone to see him. He told her the only way she would get his dick was if she did another session at the glory hole.

Kelly set up a "girls night out" but in reality spent a Saturday night at New Releaze. This time while she sucked the dicks that came thru the glory hole Frank pounded her from behind. He long stroked her pussy and ass while the camera streamed the video to hungry fans. Each session ended with him dumping a huge load first in her pussy then in her ass. She also had no idea she was becoming a porn sensation.

When she left later that night, she left with a pocket full of money and a belly full of cum. Frank actually had to stifle a laugh when she thanked him for letting her come there. He just told her that the same deal would be available whenever she wanted. He shook his head as she walked out. She had potential to make him a fortune and he could not wait. The best part was she was truly a whore so he didn't even have to force her. She just needed a push in the right direction.

Kelly definitely wanted to for sure. The money was great and the sex was even better but her schedule was getting very full and difficult to manage. Then of course there was life at home.

She was still pissed at Nathan and fucking him did nothing for her. She felt like she had to at least keep him happy so she would give him a courtesy suck then ride his pathetic little cock till he came.

She had it down to a science and could usually be done in five minutes. She would dream she was riding Frank's massive cock instead of Nathan's little dick till he squirted his worthless semen in her. She tried again to get him to fuck her ass, but she had to quit when they almost started to fight.

She resented having to fuck him more every time she did it and that just made her mad at herself for getting in the situation with him in the first place.

On Monday morning Kelly had dropped Nathan off at the airport. Part of his promotion was he had to go to other terminals to do some training. Kelly knew that the promotion was just a way to get Nathan out of town but it didn't really hurt her feelings at all. He made way more money and it made taking care of her other responsibilities easier. Most of all it meant she didn't have to waste time precious time fucking him.

Tuesday at lunch had been Charles time and Wednesday after work she had met up with Matt. The session with Charles had been the usual, which was fine, but Matt had been particularly angry again. By the time she left the motel room that night, she was physically exhausted and emotionally broken. He had choked her while he fucked her to the point where she nearly passed out. She also amazingly came about as hard as she ever had in her life. She hated the fact her body had betrayed her like that.

Nathan would be gone for two weeks and she wasn't sure she could put up with spending much more time with Matt. He seemed to become more of a sadist with every visit.

Friday night she was dropping her daughter off at her parents for the weekend. The company was having a team building event that they did every quarter. At this event they would be playing laser tag at a local family fun center. As part of her job Kelly had to organize the night and she knew that nearly the entire company would be there. She was very much looking forward to it.

Thursday and Friday had been uneventful and Kelly was thankful. She was just finally feeling back to normal after her visit from Matt.

She was putting the finishing touches on plans for the work event as the day wound down. The office had cleared out and most of the warehouse too. Kelly was just shutting down her computer to head out when the door opened and in walked Tyrone and Marvin.

"Damn baby, why you still here?" asked Tyrone as he and Marvin approached Kelly's desk.

"Just getting ready to head out." She replied as she grabbed her purse and a few things off her desk. "Had to wrap up for the day. Fun night tonight. Looking forward to it."

"For sure, for sure" replied Tyrone as Marvin just shook his head up and down. "We are too. Too bad your husband is gone. Won't be the same without him."

Kelly actually laughed out loud before she could catch herself. "Yeah right, it's a damn shame" she said sarcastically.

Tyrone smirked and Marvin actually just started giggling like a little kid. The two of them seemed about as mature as 10 year olds and Kelly got the sense something was up and didn't take long for Tyrone to spill the beans.

"So we need you to settle an argument for us." Tyrone said as they joined Kelly in walking to the door.

"I can only imagine" she replied. "What's the question?"

"Nathan told us you used to date black guys before you met him. Says he turned you off to black guys. That true?"

Kelly came to a literal dead stop and they nearly ran into her as she turned to Tyrone with fire in her eyes. "That mother fucker said what?" She could not believe what had just come out of Tyrone's mouth.

"Yeah, I say no way but Marvin says your for sure into black guys. Just want to settle the argument once and for all."

"It's not your or Nathan's business who I dated in the past. You all can go fuck yourselves and keep my name out of your mouths." Kelly nearly shouted at Tyrone as she spun and headed out the door.

Kelly's face was a red as a stop sign as she walked to her car. It was all she could do to wait till she got in her car to call the son of a bitch. It took about 3 rings before Nathan answered and Kelly started screaming at him.

"How could he? What was he thinking telling them about her black boyfriends? What the fuck was his problem?" She screamed at him.

It took Nathan about a minute to even get a word in. He apologized time and time again explaining to her that he just had too much to drink one night. The guys had been carrying on about how hot she was and he just wanted them to be even more jealous. He just wanted to be one of the guys. It would never happen again he promised.

As he begged forgiveness, Kelly fumed. With every word that came out of his mouth she got more aggravated till she couldn't listen to him anymore. She finally, very insincerely, accepted his apology and told him she would call him later though she had zero intention of doing so. She hung up without even a good bye as Nathan stammered on the other end.

Kelly pulled into the parking lot of the St Charles Family Fun Center and slammed her car in park. After she took a moment to collect her thoughts she decided she was going to just have fun tonight. She had been looking forward to it and damn it she wasn't gonna let some assholes ruin it.

A couple hours later and things were winding down at laser tag. They had been playing almost non stop and everyone had a great time. Those left were sitting around resting and waiting their turn to play one last game when her phone buzzed. She had it on vibrate so it wouldn't make noise and give away her position while the game was going on.

She pulled it out of pocket and her good mood was gone in seconds as she read the waiting message.

Slutfinder: Hi whore. Hope your having a good time and enjoyed your break. Easy task for tonight. You should have a willing coworker that wants a piece of that ass. Make it happen and get me a good video.

Kelly typed a simple "Ok" back and looked around at her options which were not great. A few guys from the warehouse were still there but of that group Tyrone was the best bet. Clearly he would not take a lot of convincing. Truth be told he was hot AF but she despised his cocky attitude. Unfortunately she was desperate so she would have to swallow her pride, among other things.

She was just getting up when her phone buzzed again with another message from her blackmailer.

Slutfinder: Oh and since your hubby is gone make sure you get fucked in your bed at home. Want you to be comfy and enjoy it lol.

Kelly sighed and typed OK again. Hardly a terrible problem other than she risked him knowing where she lived. They could pull in the garage so the chance of getting caught was pretty slim.

As they suited up for the last game she made sure to select the same color as Tyrone. She figured being partners would give her a chance to get close to him and get him fired up.

As the match started in the arena went mostly dark. Kelly very casually trailed Tyrone as he looked for opponents. As he settled in a corner out of the way, she took a position just a couple feet behind him. With no one around she took the opportunity to lean over and whisper in his ear.

"I heard you are really good with your weapon" Kelly whispered.

Tyrone was speechless as she reached down and gave his bulge a grab. It felt impressive and she felt it firm up immediately under her touch.

Tyrone grinned as she rubbed it harder. "That's a dangerous weapon for pussy, especially white pussy." He warned. "It's tore up a bunch. Be careful what you wish for."

Kelly grinned back at him. "It hasn't had white pussy like this but maybe we need to fix that later." She gave it one last pat and as she did both their vests went off.

She looked over to see Marilyn standing there pointing her gun at them with a disgusted look on her face. She has clearly witnessed some or all of the exchange. Oh well Kelly thought. It was hardly the first time she didn't approve of Kelly and wouldn't be the last.

Ten minutes later and the game was over. Everyone gathered their things and headed to the parking lot. Everyone said their good byes and pulled out with Marilyn giving them one last dirty look. Only Kelly, Tyrone and Marvin from the work folks.

Tyrone walked over and gave Marvin a fist bump and told him to go ahead and take the car. He laughed "I got a ride home" and leered at Kelly.

Kelly couldn't help but giggle a little and told him to get in the fucking car. He hopped in the passenger seat of her Kia and she fired up the car and pulled out of the lot. The drove in silence for the brief time it took to get to Kelly's condo.

Tyrone could not believe his luck as she turned in her driveway and pulled in the garage. He has guessed he was looking at some cramped action in the car, not the comfort of Kelly's own home. The thought of banging Kelly in her own bed had his cock rock hard.

As the garage door closed behind them and they walked in the house Kelly didn't notice Marvin's car stop just a couple doors down the street. He sat there in the dark waiting to hear from his best friend Tyrone.

Kelly told Tyrone to make himself comfortable as she disappeared upstairs to use the restroom. She peed and walked into her bedroom to change. Her panties were soaked from anticipation as she slipped out off them and into a sexy pair of silky boy shorts and matching tank top. No need to wear anything else as she figured as there was no doubt how the night was going to go.

Her last act was to set her cell phone the dresser and turn the camera on record. It was focused on the entire bed and caught part of the room. She needed proof of what happened and figured this was the easiest way to get it without asking Tyrone to.

Tyrone meanwhile had also been busy. No sooner had she gone upstairs and he was on the move. He took a few selfies in obviously recognizable spots in the house but funniest of all in front of their wedding portrait. He also made his way to the front door and quickly unlocked it as he gave Marvin a quick wave. He had just sat back down as Kelly pranced downstairs.

Tyrone took one look and was immediately the happiest guy on the planet. He had watched this whore from a distance for a long time and finally he was getting his shot. The fact she initiated the encounter made it even better. On top of all that he had big plans for the night she had no idea about.

Kelly walked over to where he sat and grabbed his hand to lead him upstairs. Tyrone though had other ideas. He planned to defile her in her bedroom but was going to start in the living room. He pulled her down to her knees in front of the couch and told her to get his cock out.

She really needed to get him upstairs but was in no position to argue and reached up to unzip his pants. She literally gasped as his rock hard cock pooped out.

It was a rock solid 8 to 9 inches long and very thick. Very similar in size to Frank's but very different looking. It had several big veins and an extra thick mushroom shaped head. The dark color seemed to make it look bigger even yet. As she pulled his pants down it dawned on her he was not wearing underwear and at that point she noticed his balls.

Tyrone's balls were the biggest she had ever seen, even in porn. They hung halfway down his thigh and looked like they weighed 5 lbs each. They looked like the balls of an actual bull.

Tyrone pulled his shirt over his head and stood naked in front of her. He had the body of a god. Yes he was a conceited and arrogant prick but there was no doubt he was the hottest guy she had ever been with. Even his muscles seemed to have muscles and she melted as she took in the entire package.

Without a word Kelly took him in her mouth about half of his length. The girth seemed to nearly dislocate her jaw as she worked his BBC up and down. Kelly was a tiny girl with small hands that came nowhere close to wrapping around his cock. Stroking his cock while she sucked was a two hand job for sure. She stopped sucking and began to lick his shaft from the tip down to his huge balls. She continued down lower till she could suck each ball one at a time as she stroked his massive cock. She worshipped his black cock and balls till he finally decided to collapse onto the couch.

Kelly slurped, sucked and licked till a pool of drool and spit started to accumulate on the couch but she could not get enough of his massive cock. The crotch of her own underwear was completely drenched in her juices.

She was so focused on her task she had not even seen him get his phone out. He had already snapped a couple pictures when she noticed and started to complain.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He said. "You want my dick it's on my terms and that means I want pics."

He then hit the video button and grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her off his cock.

"You want that black dick don't you slut?"he asked her. "I bet you would do anything for this cock won't you?"

"God yes!" She replied. "Your dick is incredible. I can't wait till you fuck me with it. Till you make me your whore. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. Anything!"

Tyrone laughed and pushed her head back down. "Don't forget it. I fucking own you now slut. Now get down there and eat my ass like the whore you are."

Kelly didn't hesitate for a second. She leaned forward and move his huge balls out of the way to reach his ass.

She stroked his cock and licked and ate his ass like no one ever had before. She would move from his ass to his balls to his dick and back while he called her every filthy name he could think of. While this went on Tyrone took pictures or videos the entire time.

What Kelly didn't know was he was sending Marvin everything that he could as fast as it would send. Kelly had no idea that just a couple hundred feet away Marvin was watching her do every filthy thing he made her do and stroking his massive cock while she did it.

This went on for about 20 minutes until Tyrone finally couldn't take anymore. He pushed her back as he stood up and told her it was time for her to get fucked. Her heart skipped a beat as he towered over her. She knew she had to get him upstairs so she asked him if he wouldn't rather fuck her in the bedroom?

" I want you to fuck me in Nathan's bed like he's never been able to." Kelly proposed while grabbing his hand to lead him upstairs. " I want that beautiful cock filling up every inch of me."

Tyrone didn't say a word as he followed her upstairs, watching her ass jiggle as she went in front of him. As they walked into the bedroom he stopped her, yanked her shirt off, then stuck two thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down to the floor. Seconds later, she was bent over the side of the bed with a couple of Tyrone's massive fingers exploring her pussy.

She had her first orgasm of the night without his dick, even entering her. He laughed as she spasmed and her legs shook while face down in her bed.

" You ain't seen nothing yet bitch" he laughed as he lined up his dick with her soaking hole and started to push inch after inch deep into her. he made it about 6 inches before he felt any real resistance. His length was not going to be denied though, and he pushed harder until he was was fully buried in her pussy all the way to his balls.

For Kelly's part the first orgasm took her by complete surprise. She could not ever remember cumming from just a guy touching her. She was still grasping with that concept when she felt his cock entering her. She felt herself stretch to accommodate the intrusion and get filled more by the second. The mixture of pleasure and pain sent her over the edge again as she felt his balls come to rest on her thighs.

As her legs trembled she could feel his dick twitch, almost like she could take his pulse with it. To his credit he gave her a chance to adjust to his size but only a few seconds. She bit her lip in an attempt to keep from screaming out loud as he pulled out and buried himself in for the second time, then a third time, then on and on as she lost count.

Tyrone was a machine and had a knack for not cumming before he wanted. He was for sure going to make this first time last. Very few women he had met could take his entire cock and those that did usually didn't enjoy it so much. Kelly though seemed like she couldn't get enough and the sensation of fucking her was unlike any he had experienced. Her pussy seemed to try to keep him from pulling out like it had a mind of its own. He looked down and trained his camera on her as his dick as it all but turned her inside out. It was quite the scene.