All Comments on 'Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 05'

by Tookinkyforwordz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MrWilburMrWilbur5 months ago

Just caught up with this story. Fun Read. Please continue

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Love it! Is there nothing this horny slut and cheating wife won't do? One big note: the story is repeated; it should be half as long. Already looking forward to the next chapter.

PonderingLifePonderingLife5 months ago

The story is somehow doubled and is included twice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't if anyone noticed. but chapter 5 becomes double repeating between 2,3,4 back-to-back again.?

just thought someone should know.

Fun read

Continue on

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I have no idea where this story is going, but horny slut Kelly’s degradation is continuing apace. She loves fucking Frank and his big cock, so no blackmail there. She has no use for Nathan and his tiny dick, but does appreciate the increased income from his promotion. She has whored herself out several times at the glory hole and is become a porn star. I hope that Kelly got back on birth control. She also needs to schedule regular STD and HIV tests, given all the strange cock she is getting. Kelly’s very hot little body is working overtime, and while she claims to not want the sex, she readily does anything demanded of her. What next for this blackmailed slut and whore? Love this story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

It may be time for slutfinder to tell Kelly to convince Nathan to pay for enhanced tits for her. Really big tits on her petite frame would announce to the world what a slut and whore she has become.

VanessaStaggVanessaStagg5 months ago
What a joy

Oh to be Kelly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clearly familiar with the area :) Good stuff.

davp6255davp62552 months ago

What the fuck happened with the repeating of page 2 as pages 3 & 4. very disappointing as it was progressing nicely. Nathan invited in and not appearing , So sad

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

we need more Kelly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous