Kellys Weekend of Old Man Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken could look at was Kellys ass spread open in the mirror as Kelly tit fucked his cock for about five minutes but Ken couldnt wait he angrily shouted to Kelly get up slut and bend over i want to fuck that little ass of yours.

kelly jumped up kissed Ken on lips then bent over in front of him Kelly was bent over with her hands on ankles she was like an olympic gymnast

Ken looked down at Kelly's ass. He stuck his finger in her pussy to pick up some moisture and put it to her asshole. Kelly's asshole relaxed and he started putting his erect cock in her asshole.

Kelly yelped at first but her ass seemed to open up better than her pussy did the day before Ken put his hands on Kellys waist and started banging her he started rubbing Kellys clit with his finger Kelly was screaming with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

After a bit she pulled herself up arched her back her right hand round Kens neck moved her head to the side and were watching themselves fucking in the mirror Kens eyes were hypnotised by Kellys tits spinning as he fucked her ass.

All sudden Ken realized he didn't need to hold kellys waist because she was doing all the work by banging her ass against his cock he had two free hands one hand went Kellys tits he pinched and pulled her nipples the other hand tried reached her clit Kelly stood slightly on tiptoe and so Ken could reach her clit and he rubbed it like a madmen.

They continued to watch in the mirror as the sex got more frenzied kellys face was full of pleasure and she turned to Ken and shouted im a slut fuck me harder i love you you old bastard cum in my pussy impregnate me.

Old Ken pushed her head down switched his cock from her ass and put in her pussy he grabbed kellys long hair in a ponytail and pulled her head back so she could see in the mirror and Ken rammed his cock and kept on ramming Kelly was in pain but she didn't care as Ken rammed her pussy harder.

Kelly felt herself orgasm again just as Ken shot a full load of hot cum inside her Kelly stood up arched her back again so her face was by Kens and rammed her tongue down his throat.

Ken was still horny and was still rubbing Kellys clit. Kelly told Ken she loved him and kept his cock as long as possible because she wanted his babies.

Kelly's eyes widened as she orgasmed again both were done Ken stumbled on to the toilet and Kelly collapsed on him with her back to him they kissed again Ken started to run his hands over tits again while Kelly played with his cock and they stayed like that for minutes.

There was a knock at the disabled toilet door and the voice said is there anybody in there Kelly shouted out hold on a minute.

Ken and Kelly got up got dressed kiss again and opened the door standing at the door was the businessman who saw what they were doing in lift the man asked what they doing in there Ken told the man what they had done and the man replied to ken how lucky he was and what a little cum slut Kelly was.

Kelly heard a voice that sounded like Daniel, her husband asking the receptionist if she had seen his wife Ken walk away leaving Kelly and the horrible business man alone.

The man looked at Kelly and asked if that was her husband Kelly replied yes the man laughed and told Kelly it would be terrible if i told him what i saw. Kelly worried and pleaded with the man not to say anything. I will do anything looking at the businessman with her big brown eyes.

Kelly dragged the man into the toilet, got his cock out and sucked it. The business man just looked in disbelief as Kelly started sucking his cock and slurping his balls. He came without telling Kelly and shot into her mouth.

Kelly stood up in front of the business man and swallowed his cum still pulling his cock.Your not going to say anything are you.Not now your secrets safe you dirty slut and he walked out whistling.

Kelly got out of the toilet and made her way outside to find Daniel talking to a young good looking man Daniel told Kelly this was John Ken and Maud's grandson she wondered if was the grandson who told Ken about teabagging.

Ken and Maud were already in back of the car. Ken opened the window and Kelly said bye to Maud and kissed Ken on the lips and said bye as Kelly pulled her head out of the car window she mouthed I love you he mouthed back the same.

Daniel and Kelly got in their car Kelly put a loose shirt over herself and looked at her husband and told him what a great weekend she had.

Daniel shocked Kelly by saying he knows she did, I know everything. When I went down to breakfast Sunday Ken felt guilty and had told Daniel what had happened in the lift and how much you loved it.

Daniel continued Ken told him that only he had weeks to live his last wish was to fuck you how could i deny that him and you that chance so i agreed to take Kens wife out on a trip sunday so you could fuck i told Ken our room number and thats why he came to the room just after i left.

He also told me how lucky i was and next time Kelly is being groped and molested by an old stranger i should watch and enjoy people enjoying your wife he also just told me why you went missing this morning as he was fucking you in the disabled toilet if only Daniel what really went on in that toilet.

Kelly looked shocked but she has never loved her husband more at what he did but she was very upset at news Ken was dying that tears came down her face don't be sad Daniel said you made a dying man very

Daniel pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Kelly. It was from Ken.

Daniel said that Ken had written it Sunday night after your day of passion Daniel kissed Kelly on the forehead, told her to read when she was ready and pulled away starting the long drive home.

As Daniel pulled into a gas station to get some gas for the car it looked like he was going to be there for a while so Kelly pulled the letter from Ken and started reading.

Dear my little slut,

If your reading this letter then daniel told you that im dying i didnt tell you because i wanted you to fuck me because you liked me not because you felt sorry for me. I hope my cock didnt hurt too much it was always been big for Maud so nobody knows she had sex with other men so we could have a family our little secret.

I didn't believe in love at first sight until i met you and yes i've fallen in love with you as well.

Please don't fight with Daniel. He is a good man. You need him and need you.

Bye my love.

Your dirty old man.

p.s ive told Daniel you like fucking strangers so carry on doing it the more random it is the better and when you get groped and fucked in a public place make sure Daniel can watch also dont worry about being pregnant ive shot blanks for years.

Kelly was weeping when Daniel got back in the car. She passed him the letter Daniel read. They hugged and kissed and told each other they loved each other.

As they went to pull off the station a large framed trucker in his fifties walked past the car he looked and smiled at Kelly as he went into the restroom the trucker looked back at Kelly before he entered Kelly bit her lip at thought of fucking this large trucker.

She looked at Daniel and smiled. Then my love, I will go and have a coffee.

Kelly got out of the car, took off her shirt so she was wearing just her vest top and short shorts and made way over to the restroom.

to be continued.

12