Kelly's World 02

Story Info
More kinky fun with the queen of sex queens.
3.9k words
5.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,119 Followers

Kelly's World 02

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake... Pure Loving Wives Fantasy Filth... Tons Of Other Fetishes And Freaky Shit Thrown In Too

Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

Our backyard...

"Hey guys. I'm Kelly. I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart thank you to all of our wonderful, kinky, sweet fans. We love you all. We really do. You guys... and gals... make what we do so much fun..." My 55 year-old, stacked blonde goddess wife Kelly pauses and smiles extra-happy and horny... pursing her luscious lips so freaking sexy and wicked... as she notices a hard cock sticking through a gloryhole in the backyard wooden fence. She slowly walks over to it. Wickedly grinning away. Her finger lightly resting on her bottom lip. Kelly teasingly sucks it as she approaches the rock-hard, pale-pink dick.

"Oh yeah..." Kelly reaches out and lightly touches the hard dick. It jumps excitedly at her touch. She giggles, then tickles the underside of the 6 and a half... or so... inch shaft. It keeps jumping. It's so excited to meet my wife... and her hand. A drop of precum oozes out all shiny onto the spongy crown. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly softly strokes the thumping shaft. More precum oozes out of the piss slit, coating the head with a shiny, clear glaze.

Kelly rubs it with her finger. Using the precum as lube to jack the excited dick nice and easy. Licking her full, luscious, cherry-red lipstick covered, wet and creamy lips so enticingly and smiling so beautifully-happy as she jerks it. She's mesmerized by not only how hard and excited the dick is, but also how pretty it is.

"My god. It's such a pretty cock. Yum. Isn't it pretty, guys?" Kelly holds it up for the camera to see. She jerks it nice and fast which gets a loud growl of joy from the owner of it on the other side of the fence. Kelly giggles, then slows down again. Stroking the hard cock nice and easy. Closely watching it throb and lurch in her expertly-skilled hand.

Kelly's beautiful, happy smile and laugh at the dancing dick in her hand is infectious. It just makes you happy.

"Well, as I said... we do love all of you guys and gals, and we thank you so much for all of your support of Kelly's World, so......." Kelly smiles extra-naughty.

Thirty seconds later...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yum, yum. Hehe." Kelly giggles around that pale-pink, slightly-curved-upwards dick as she sucks and slurps it on her knees. Gently massaging both balls as she greedily devours the shaft. The joyful growling increases dramatically on the other side of the wooden fence. That makes my wife laugh even more.

Kelly swings her long blonde hair around as she ripples her full lips up and down the constantly-throbbing shaft. Those gorgeous lips pursed tight around the pink shaft. Slurping it down all the way in a slow and steady motion.

"God, it tastes so good. Yeahhhh. Mmmmmmmmmm." Kelly smiles so happy. Bobbing on the dick as it jumps hard in her mouth. It's ready to spew, and Kelly's definitely ready for it to do it. She sucks harder and more intense. Her full lips dragging all the way back up, then back down the 6 plus inch random gloryhole boner.

Kelly's next giggle signals the quivering dick spewing it's creamy wad deep into my wife's mouth. Kelly gulps down the first wave, then deepthroats the entire dick and submissively lets it dump the rest straight down her throat.

You can hear the owner of the dick banging against the thick wood fence on the other side. Growling away as he keeps on shooting his ball goo.

Kelly keeps swallowing... and swallowing... and swallowing. It's a record load. Kelly smiles over at the camera and winks with the still-cumming rod stuffed down her throat. You can see her throat bouncing as it constantly swallows all of that creamy goo.

Finally.. Finally... the gloryhole cock finishes cum dumping down Kelly's throat. She sucks it for a minute to make sure it's totally-drained, then she slowly pulls her mouth off of it.

Kelly's cummy saliva clinging to the pale-pink shaft as those voluptuous lips slowly ripple up and let the dick slide gently from her magical mouth. Kelly smiles so happy and satisfied, then kisses the cock tip. She laps at it and giggles once more before turning to the camera and finishing her comment from earlier.

"Thank you guys and gals again for all of the love and support... and yummy cum..." Kelly smiles at the dick inches from her perfect milf face, and licks the spongy crown again. "That you give us here at Kelly's World. We love you all, and we can't wait to meet you all as well. Don't forget to check out Kelly Saves Christmas and all of our other naughty movies and shows here on Kelly's World. Thank you. MWAH!..." Kelly turns to the gloryhole dick again. It's still hard and excitedly-bouncing.

"Thank you too, mr gloryhole cock. Hahaha. MWAH!" She gives it a big kiss, then happily waves and smiles at the camera as it pulls away from her and slowly fades to black.

"Great job, Kelly."

"Thanks, Andy.

Director Andy gives our star a big thumbs up on her company promo performance.

"Such a hot bitch." I smirk at Kelly on my walk over to her. I help her up and smile. So mesmerized by my wife. The perfect woman and wife. I'm so in love with her.

"Well... thank you, stud. MWAH!" She blows me a big kiss and hugs me tight. A crew member hands her some wipes, so Kelly wipes any cum remnants off of her lips and tongue. She smiles at me. So beautifully-happy and loving.

"My baby. God, what a woman." I look Kelly over and am just as enamored with her and just as amazed by her perfection as I always am. From head to toe. Absolutely perfect. Every inch. Every fucking inch.

"Awwwww. Thank you my king. My gorgeous, sexy, handsome, HOT king. Hahaha. Such a yummy king too. Haha."

"As yummy as that dick?" I tease her about the dick she just sucked. Kelly laughs again, then drapes her arms around my neck and smiles at me. Her gorgeous green eyes blazing with heated-passion and loving-lust.

"Even yummier, baby. Way yummier. Haha." She blows me several kisses and keeps on smiling. The love and lust that's always blazing between us is scorching even more right now. So...

"OH YEAH! HAHAHA! TAKE ME, BABY! WOO-HOO! HAHAHA!" Kelly gets extra-excited when I scoop her up in my arms and quickly carry her into a storage shed we have in the back yard. Slamming the door shut behind us. We're both very-ready to fuck. VERY, VERY-READY! Ha!

A minute later...

"GOD!!! FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! HELL YEAH!"

I've got my bitch sitting on the table in front of the windows, leaning back into the window. She's got her long, silky-smooth legs wrapped tight around my waist. Her feet pounding into my ass trying to drive my dick even further up her trembling twat.

The metal table's shaking. The shed too for that matter. I'm banging Kelly fast, furious, and heated as all fuck! Both of us so damn turned-on by her blowing that gloryhole cock, and by each other... and by both of us being the horniest motherfuckers ever. Ha.

I slap the fuck outta both of Kelly's 34FFs. Those all natural mountains of perfection start turning red from the constant force of my slaps.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! DO IT, BABY!!!! DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!" Kelly starts squirting. Her perfect face scrunched-up as she cums. Her milky delight power washing my massive, pounding dick.

All of those small gold ball piercings running down the underside of my cock are doing their thing, rubbing so electrically across Kelly's soaked, pleasurably-pounding pussy folds. Making her orgasm even bigger. She keeps cumming... and cumming... and fucking cumming. She's not stopping, and good God... neither am I! YEAH!

I bang the soul outta my wife's snatch. The shed rocking. Kelly's screaming and creaming. Her body heaving. Those fucking-awesome tits flopping and heaving outta control.

I pull out quickly, then whip Kelly around. Laying her face down on the table. I don't say a word. I slap her ass hard! She screams out with ecstatic bliss. Smiling the happiest/hottest bitch smile ever over her shoulder at me.

I quickly rub my dick up and down her convulsing slit a few times. Soaking the crown with Kelly's sweet cream. Then, I push it against her wildly winking rosebud and shove my way right in.

"YES!!!! FUCK MY ASS, BABY!!! POUND IT!!! POUND IT HARD!!! GOD!!!! POUND MY FUCKING ASS, BABY!!! TAKE IT!!! USE IT!!! I'M YOURS!!! ALL YOURS!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

The raging lust blazing from my wife's gorgeous green eyes and her beautifully-perfect face makes me throb inside. My soul. My heart. My being. Craving my woman's supple ass. It's mine. She's mine. And, I'm taking this gorgeous fucking ass, right fucking NOW!

Kelly screams out again as I start pounding her butt senseless. Her happy, wicked grin so wide and nasty and slutty. I grab her long blonde hair and wrap it around my right fist and pull... HARD!

Kelly loves rough sex and she's fucking getting it.

"OH FUCK!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!" Kelly goes silent. Her mouth wide open. Her face flush. Her body quivering all over as her beautiful butt is taken forcefully by her loving husband. She submits to me so willingly. So gladly. She gives herself to me. My bitch. My property. My mindless fuck toy. Kelly gives it all to me.

Her eyes roll around in her head again as another massive orgasm overtakes her. Her trim, but curvy body shaking from the intense, submissive butt fuck bitch sensations overtaking her everywhere.

I keep on yanking on her hair and pounding the shit outta her butt. Fourteen inches of raging-hard, pierced dick power-pounding that beautiful, perfectly-tight butt non-stop. Throbbing and lurching away in there.

Kelly's anal walls pounding all over my rampaging dick. It's fucking awesome! Fucking AWESOME!

We fuck for another twenty minutes or so. Kelly cums three more times. All huge, fiery orgasms.

When I cum, the first half gets emptied up her ass, the next part gets quickly shot up her fiercely-trembling pussy. The last, gets pumped directly into her slutty mouth. Kelly, on her knees, growling like a starving beast as she ravenously gorges herself on my cum. Swallowing every rich and gooey drop as quickly and as fiercely as she possibly can. Her eyes blazing with raging carnal lust. Fuck! Just the feeling of that! Just the sight of it! My woman fucking rules!

"Oh my fucking God, baby! That was so fucking GREAT! WOW!!! WOO-HOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA! YEAH! My man's such a sexy stud. Pounding the holy hell outta me so damn good. WOO!!! Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The tastiest cock and the yummiest cum ever! Oh yeahhhh." Kelly's smiling so content and so happy. Her mouth stuffed full of oh so happy dick.

I'm grinning, and taking pics, softly caressing my chick's perfect, sexually-hyped face as she lovingly sucks me. What a woman. What a perfect, perfect woman.

...

Kelly's World HQ... Beverly Hills...

Kelly's World is a smooth-running operation. Everybody works hard, but also parties hard. We make sure we keeps thing fun around here all the time. We want our employees to have a blast at work. It's a good motivational tool... and a fun way to work.

My mega-busty, incredibly-gorgeous, blonde milf wife is the name and the face of the company, but it's bigger than just her. We have a bunch of hot bitches under contract and we're always looking for more. Men and women. Kelly usually hires the male talent. They have to measure up to her standards of course. Ha.

It's not about size though. We have all sizes and shapes of dicks around here. Small, medium, large, extra-large... and me. Ha. We even have one even bigger than me. And... we just hired Santa. Yep. I said Santa.

Kelly mentioned Kelly Saves Christmas in her company promo. The male lead in that is the jolly old fat man himself. Yep. Santa. He does exist. We met him at a bar in Santa Monica. He was fucking wasted.

He kept babbling to us about being sick of being Santa, and all of the drama and bullshit popping off at The North Pole.

Kelly was really interested in him... and the idea of actually fucking Santa... so we sobered him up and gave him a shot. He hit it out of the fucking park too. That movie is hot as all fuck. He fucked my wife's brains out. A couple of elves did too. We even kept one of 'em around. The other had to go back to the North Pole. He's married and his wife's a jealous little bitch. Ha.

...

"Follow me, babe. I've got a surprise for you." I grab Kelly's hand and lead her down the hall to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah. I love surprises, babe. Haha." She's excited. She's experienced tons of my surprises over the last 35 years of wedded bliss.

The bathroom is quiet. No one is using it... by design.

Kelly looks around, not knowing what to expect. She's grinning from ear to ear. She drapes her arms around my shoulders and kisses me. Her tongue shooting right down my throat. My hands shooting right down to her ass, squeezing it tight.

Kelly's huge tits rubbing on my chest through her red silk blouse. God, she smells fucking great. Her cherry-red lips tasting just as delicious as ever.

I slowly back her up to the oversized handicap stall while we passionately swap spit. Once Kelly's back is against the stall door, I break the kiss. Smiling deviously at my amazingly-gorgeous blonde wife. Her eyes light up. She laps at my lips, wickedly grinning herself. I take two steps back, and....

The stall door quickly opens and Kelly's yanked in there. The door shuts back and is locked just as quick. I stand there and smirk as Kelly screams out in happy surprise. You can hear rustling and growling and heavy panting noises inside the huge stall.

"YES! OH YES! WOO-HOO! YEAH! OH MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! USE ME! USE ME! SQUEEZE THOSE TITTIES! FUCK THAT PUSSY! WOO-HOO! MORE! MORE! GOD YES! MOREEEEEEE!!! HAHAHA!"

Kelly's having a blast. Her clothes being ripped from her body and hastily thrown over the stall. First her blouse. Then her red satin bra. Then her skimpy black miniskirt. Then, her red g string. All of it tossed out as soon as it's ripped from her delectable frame.

Her incredible body's being blissfully ravaged and roughly molested by those horny freaks.

I light up a cigar and start smoking as I smirk like a pimp. Confidently walking out of the bathroom as Kelly happily moans and coos and screams out with sexually-excited glee from the stall.

"THANK YOU, HONEY! WOO-HOO! LOVE YA, BABY! MWAH!... YEAH! OH GOD YES! SHOVE IT RIGHT UP THERE! YES! UP MY PUSSY AND MY FUCKING ASS, YOU NAUGHTY FUCK! HAHA! BOTH OF THEM! SHOVE 'EM BOTH UP THERE!!! UP BOTH HOLES!!! GOD!!! TWO DICKS IN MY PUSSY, AND MY ASS!!! YES!!! DAMN!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! WOO-HOO! HAHA! YEAH!"

Kelly thanks me... and lets herself go. She's absolutely loving being ravaged by four random, super-horny old freaks in the bathroom stall at work. Four old fat dudes that work for us. It's a bonus for a job well done. Like I said... we wanna make Kelly's World a fun place to work... and we certainly do. Kelly especially. Ha.

Everything is being filmed in there, so I'll check it out later. We have cameras set up in all of our bathrooms. Everyone knows that and is cool with it. This is a place for hedonists... not for the prudish. Ha.

...

"Thanks for the lift, Dave."

"Anytime. How 'bout some head as a thank you."

You gotta hand it to our head of security, Big Dave. He's a 6'4 280 pound gray haired... with a long, straggly gray beard... bad-ass, 65 year-old biker who's the best bodyguard you could ever want.

He's also always... always... ready to fuck. Or, to get his huge dick sucked. As that's what he's trying to do with Stephanie McMahon. She's our business partner. They're in the elevator heading up to my office.

Big Dave picked up Stephanie at the airport and brought her here. So, he's hoping for a little tip for his efforts. He reached around Stephanie and stopped the elevator. Now, he's just standing behind her. His huge pale dick hanging out.

Stephanie turns to him and smirks. Looking him over. She glances down at that dick and her smirk gets even wider and more wicked. It's huge and thick and strong. Dude's 65, but he's a bull. Strong as one, and can fuck like one also.

"Well..." Stephanie reaches down and grabs that thick hog, and starts stroking it. Wickedly smirking away. "You did pick me up and you've been so nice too. I guess that deserves a tip." Steph wickedly winks at Dave, then drops to her knees. She starts licking that hog all over. Up. Down. Side to side. She lifts it up and starts sucking the huge hairy balls too. Cooing happily as she slurps those huge knobs into her mouth, one at a time.

Stephanie jacks Big Dave's big dick as she slurps his hairy nuts. Dave growls low and happy. Grinning all cocky. Dude gets pussy... and mouth... all the time. Chicks can't resist him. He's got that bad-ass, alpha-male vibe to him, so chick's are naturally attracted to it, and to him... and to that dick.

Steph starts sucking Dave. Moaning happily as that fat mature rod rolls across her slutty, boss-bitch tongue.

Big Dave puts his right hand on the back of Stephanie's long-brown-haired head and pushes further into her mouth. He fucks her mouth nice and steady as she sucks him. Her gorgeous lips wrapped tight around that huge, bulging shaft. Gliding up and down it with her spit lubing the way.

"Oh yeah. Suck that dick, baby. Suck it good." Dave groans. He fucks Stephanie's mouth a little harder. She gladly accepts it. Her sexy eyes locking onto his as she smiles, and takes him down her throat. Sucking down about 8 of his 11 and a half thick, hefty inches.

Stephanie starts bobbing on that huge meat in her mouth. Slurping it loud and nasty. Her spit hanging down to the elevator floor. Big Dave fucks her mouth even harder and faster. His huge cock lurching further down Stephanie's throat. That causes her to gag and to start coughing. Big Dave just fucks her mouth even harder. Smirking away as he roughly ravages that billionaire princess mouth.

Dave starts jizzing Stephanie's throat. She gags and coughs, but still swallows it all. Wickedly grinning up at Big Dave from her knees as he dumps his load down her throat. It's such a dirty, slutty position for a billionaire princess to be in... sucking off a big biker in an elevator, having him feed you his jizz... but that's what makes it so fucking hot. And Stephanie fucking loves just how hot and slutty it's making her feel too.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. Well..." Stephanie wipes her mouth after she lets Dave's huge dick slide from her mouth.

She reaches her hand out and Big Dave helps her up. "That was fun." Stephanie smirks again. Right at Big Dave. He smirks back and chuckles as he puts his biker hog away.

Stephanie pulls her lipstick out of her purse and applies some more as Dave hits the button to start the elevator back up again. Still smirking away. Chicks dig Big Dave. And, he's loving every damn bit of it too.

...

Later...

Stephanie and I had a good meeting... including a nice titty fuck... then she took off for a late business lunch. I hung around my office. Kicked-back in my chair. Smoking. Smirking. Enjoying being a boss.

My door whips open. It's Kelly. She's grinning so incredibly wickedly-horny at me from the doorway. All cleaned-up and fresh from her bathroom banging earlier. I just laugh. She does too. She also closes and locks the door. Walking over to me with the sexiest, horny-as-fuck strut ever.

She unbuttons her blouse as she strolls over to me. Her eyes locked on mine. She's oozing horny. Absolutely oozing it. Kelly rips her blouse open and walks around my desk. Pulling my legs off of it to the floor.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,119 Followers
12