Kelly's World 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stands in front of me, and blows me the sluttiest kiss ever, then drops to her knees, not saying a single word. Just fiercely smirking right at me. So fucking turned-on. Craving me, and my boss dick so fucking much.

Kelly unzips my pants, and quickly pulls my dick out. Blowing me a big, slutty kiss before she engulfs my entire cock in one big gulp. That quick. My whole dick... soft or not, it's still big... right down her gullet. Sucking and slurping it so damn fast. Craving my jizz so damn bad. It's the fastest blowjob I've ever gotten. The cocksucking queen of queens setting a record in my office. Her luscious mouth and tongue expertly working my glans. Devouring my rapidly-growing dick super-fucking-fast and oh so carnally-heated.

I can feel her intense, carnal fire blazing from her mouth. She wants me so bad. She wants to thank me so bad. Fuck! She can suck a dick!

I don't say a word. I just lay back in my chair, puff on my cigar, and cum! Kelly rubs my thighs as I feed her what she wants so badly. Tons of gooey, sticky cum. Right down her fucking throat. It races down there. Coating her throat. Feeding her cum-starved belly.

Kelly's licking on the gold ball piercings on my dick as her voluptuous lips drag my hefty shaft upwards with them. She sucks me so damn hard, my butt comes up off of my chair. Kelly laughs and keeps on sucking. Ravenously gulping down my huge load with the happiest, most satisfied grin ever.

Kelly pops her perfect mouth off of my dick when she finishes sucking me totally-dry. Smiling at me so happy and so loving. Blowing me another big kiss. She licks all around my crown and kisses it. Rubbing her perfect, smiling face all over my cock and balls. Purring away like the happiest pussycat ever.

Damn. Just damn. I pull Kelly up into my lap, and kiss her. Loving my woman so fucking much. Our bodies writhing against each other's. Our hearts and souls lusting for each other. I married the perfect woman. I've known that for 35 years, and it's still crystal clear.

"I love you so much, my king. More than anything. Thank you for my surprise. I loved it. Hahaha. MWAH!"

"Right back atcha, my queen. You're welcome. I gotta keep my queen on her sexy toes." We both laugh. And kiss again. So passionate. Both of us lost in our love for one another. I'm the luckiest horniest motherfucker ever. Kelly fucking rules! It's Her World. I'm just paying rent... and fucking her silly while I do. Ha.

Kelly and I are gonna check out the footage of her bathroom ravaging later tonight at home. I'm really looking forward to that. Kelly's gonna make it even more fun for me while we watch. Ha.

Tune in next time to see what Santa's up to. And Kelly too of course. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
It's Just a Number Wife's choices come back to haunt her.in Loving Wives
A Knock at My Door Guy is shocked when wife leaves him.in Loving Wives
Kelly Saves My Job My awesome wife saves my job... And gets one herself.in Loving Wives
It's Strictly Business Wife's job is not quite what she told him.in Loving Wives
More Stories