Kel's Hel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly gave a small laugh, "Dinner for free is always appreciated... But we should go Dutch. At least for a first date."

"Reasoning." He nodded and then shook his head in mild disbelief, "Cannae believin' I sayin', but... I be your Valentine. Ah. Ya not even ask me name before, ya knowin'? Ya sweetheart o' gold. I am calling Caleb."

Kelly felt her anxieties smooth a little, feeling that they were both coming at it from the same angle. It would be a nice night out, with both of them treating and flirting, but with no expectations that it would go a single step further.

"Well, Caleb, I might have... Jumped the gun a little. I can't really treat you to a Valentine's date when... Well... I have never been to a single restuarant in town. Unless Wendy's cafe count. So, um..." She spoke hesitantly, "Do you have any recommendations, for your own date?"

He gave a tired sigh, "It be unfortunate, but most be gone, now. Everyone going to city. There be Italian place, with microwave pasta. Also American fast food. And two curry places that put ya to toilet for next mornin'."

Kelly made a face, "You have got to be kidding me. There's nothing romantic in this place? Really?"

"I not be datin'. But I heard of couples heading up Djadja Hill. There's waterfall and pool, but ya cannae swim. It a local sacred place, but no locals left anymore. They got kicked through in Gold Rush. Town shame."

Kelly felt a twist of horror as she translated what that meant in her head. The local makeout spot was a sacred place for a tribe that had been genocided. That felt all kinds of wrong, even if she could get why people might want to hang out or bang after looking at something beautiful like a waterfall.

"Yep. Screw that." She shivered, "Uh... Fuck it. You can come by my place. I'm still moving in, so it's a mess. But I'm an actual cook, unlike your Italian restaurant. I'll toss together something. And you can bring dessert. How does that sound?"

"Likin' ya a sweetheart." He smiled at her, "Seven, on Valentine's?"

She gave a nod, "Absolutely."