My Wife, The Nurse

Story Info
A man slutty hospital gossip from his wife.
2.3k words
3.21
23.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers

If you read my previous story this is more of a prequel story.

***

My wife is a short Central American woman who many mistake her for Filipino. When we met she was an innocent young woman who had never even kissed someone. When we started fooling around she would be surprised at stuff like, "wow your penis jumps around like it's alive? omg, it's so big, etc." Once we started having sex, all her repressed horniness seemed to explode. We were fucking in the car by the side of the road, in bathrooms, changing rooms, everywhere, and she would get so very very wet.

Eventually, she started nursing school and became really busy. We got married and sex things slowed down. She started working night shifts at a hospital post-graduation and sex slowed down even more. I started hearing stories from her coworkers when we would hang out about the hot doctors and all the affairs going on and how much they would love to fuck this doctor or that. Apparently, other nurses are sluts, but not my wife. At least that's what I used to think.

They also would talk about patients and update each other like, "how is number 6 doing? Yeah, the big guy..." I would mostly tune them out because sometimes they talked shop about catheters and poop and pee and all the nasty shit nurses have to do. Sometimes though, I would get curious and start paying attention again.

"You mean the fat one or the...BIG one?" my wife's coworker Diane asked. They all start laughing. Another coworker, Kayla, responds, "Oh I want to hear about the BIG one! I heard rumors, but I didn't get to see it."

They both look at my wife Jenny and she gives me a look like daring me to interrupt her or say something. She sometimes would get like this, especially when she is drinking like tonight. We were at a local brewery and everyone had a few drinks already.

My wife Jenny holds out her hands about a foot apart and says, "yeah, no lie." Her coworkers gasp and clap their knees OMG OMG!

"Did you do a catheter?" Asks Kayla, obviously the most interested in the group. She was the one that started the conversation in the first place.

"No the motherfucker was refusing almost everything, but he did ask for a bed bath and he kept needing help to pee." my wife responds nonchalantly. I suddenly become very interested in the conversation. She would tell me about work all the time, but when it was just me she wouldn't have put in details about how many dicks she had to handle that night. I guess to not make me jealous.

I decide to join the conversation, "did he break his arms or something? how come you needed to help him so much?"

"No, he was just very sedated and he peed everywhere the first time so I decided to help him instead. Don't want to give more work to the cleanup staff."

Her parents both worked as part of the cleaning staff at a different hospital so she was always thinking of stuff like that.

"Sure! that's why!" Kayla said laughing and snorting.

Diane joined in, "I mean fuck, I would have tried to help the cleaning staff if I was his nurse too!" They are both laughing and keep looking at me to see how I would react.

"Was he black? old?" I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"He wasn't super old, but he was white. In his 40s."

"Well, as long as you come home to me, you do what you have to do for work."

Her coworkers still looking at me waiting for any sign of jealousy. It's like they get off on that or something, but I don't think my reaction was what they were looking for because they started quieting down. I get an idea and take out my phone and start up an audio recording discreetly. I put my phone down on the table and said I am going to get us all another round of drinks and I take their order. As I am ordering the drinks and waiting around the bar I look back at our table and they are again laughing and leaning in closer to my wife as she seem to elaborate on the big guy. I walk back and they are still laughing, but they start up a new conversation obviously changing topics. They avoided making eye contact now seemingly satisfied with what my wife had told them and ready to move on.

On the drive home, I asked my wife what was all that laughing when I walked away. She just said "oh nothing" and then promptly fell asleep. She is a very light drinker and the alcohol was having its effect on her. We got home and she went to bed, while I stayed up watching tv. Once I was sure she was sleeping, I put in my headphones and listened to the recording from the bar.

There was some small talk right after I walked away, but then it started getting more interesting.

"So how was it holding that huge dick?" asked Kayla.

"That shit was heavy!" my wife said.

"I had to use both hands. He was so big, but he started getting harder after he peed and I was shaking him off and he got even bigger."

"Damn, what a dirty guy", said Diane.

"I didn't mind", my wife responded. "Not gonna lie I probably took a bit longer than I had to shake him off. I actually did something Joe had taught me. I saw Joe squeezing his dick out once and I asked him what he was doing. He explained men get a bunch of pee that slowly leaks out after, so a lot of guys shake it off. The real trick is to take one hand behind the balls and the other in front and you squeeze all the pee out like toothpaste. It was pretty cool seeing the pee shoot out like a squirt gun."

"OMG you did that?" exclaimed Kayla.

"Yeah it was the first time I tried doing that, but I figured I needed an excuse if was going to keep holding that thing and I didn't want to make a mess in the room." Jenny let out a big sigh.

"What was that for, are you remembering something?" Diane asked.

"Yeah I just got really wet when I was holding that big ass dick, but I feel a bit guilty. It wasn't very professional and it's not like I don't have a dick at home." My wife did sound guilty, but Diane quickly interjected.

"Girl, you were just doing your job. It just so happens our job sometimes includes handling some big dicks. It's just human bodies, and you are only human. I would have gotten wet too and I have handled more dicks sexually than you. Sometimes our brains just think it is hot to see something different, so it is normal if you are bored of Joe's dick even if it is big and veiny. " They all start cracking up.

Apparently, my wife had shared details about my member with her coworkers. I wasn't surprised and the description wasn't off. Hearing my wife talk about the big dick had gotten me hard so I played that part on a loop and jerked off on my own in the dark.

The next day my wife had a shift and I dropped her off and picked her up the next morning. She usually tells me about her patients especially when it was a rough shift. This time she was pretty quiet, but she didn't seem just tired.

I ask her "how was your shift? Did you get room number 6 again?"

That seemed to snap her out of it.

"Oh, you remember that yeah I did actually."

"Did you have to help him out again with his big dick?"

"I was just saying it was big, he's almost the same size as you and I am pretty sure it is embarrassing for him to have a short young lady have to help him out with such a basic task. Pretty sure it hurt his ego."

"Babe you don't need to downplay it. You know I am not jealous and it's just part of your job. You can talk to me about anything. I rather you tell me about stuff like that than stuff like the lady with a bag of vomit with blood, or the fat guy that was oozing fluids from his skin."

"You want to hear about me holding a big dick?"

"I mean, I don't know if I want to, but I don't mind."

I did want to. I had been fantasizing about her doing stuff with that man, but I also know she takes her job very seriously so I doubted she would go beyond what she already had.

She was quiet after I responded, so I dropped the conversation and took her home to rest. Later that day she told me she was going to do a video call with her friend and went into the bedroom. I figured it worked fine last time so I put my phone by the door and recorded her conversation again.

At first, they were just catching up on random things, but at one point my wife just asks "so what's up with your boy?"

Her friend starts telling her about how this guy she was dating started getting into kinky stuff and smothered her with a pillow during sex. My wife was laughing at first, but then she became concerned, "Be careful, you need to make sure that you both agree to stuff like that first. Sounds scary. Also, we still need to go shopping for you."

"What? oh, you mean the dildo?" Her friend started laughing.

"Yes, well more like a vibrator. I swear every girl needs one. I would even tell my mom to get one."

"Didn't you say Joe got a big cock sleeve once?"

"Yes, but I am scared to use it too much. I don't want him to feel insecure. It did feel pretty good, but I usually take care of myself with just a vibrator. Especially because we haven't had sex much lately."

"How come?" her friend asks.

"I just feel really tired after work and it just feels like the same thing. He tries and he is the one that got me into vibrators and stuff, but sometimes I just want to cum and get it over with."

"Aww, poor Joe, he is trying so hard."

"Yeah, I know, I do feel guilty sometimes. Especially when stuff happens at work."

"Oh, what happened?"

She then goes on to repeat much of the same stuff she told her coworkers, except the story continues with her last shift.

Apparently, she did take care of him more during her last shift.

"So he needed to pee and I was squeezing out his pee again and he got really hard. He was going to be discharged that night so he wasn't as sedated as before and he was looking down at me as I was holding his penis. He is pretty tall so my head barely was above his waist. His dick was pointing straight out and I saw some clear precum dripping from his dick, so I just wiped it off without thinking. My hands were gloved, but then, even more, started dripping and he told me I was just making the problem worse..."

It got silent for a moment and then her friends spoke up, "Is that all?"

"Wait up."

I heard my wife talk towards the door and checked the knob to make sure it was locked.

She then continued her story a bit quieter than before, but due to my audio editing skills I was able to edit the audio recording to catch was she was saying.

"Ok, so when he said that I started getting really wet to the point I started getting worried it was going to show through my scrubs. I told him, well you are making me make a mess too. "

"OMG Jenny! did you fuck him?"

"No, but I did think about it. I just sucked his dick a bit. I knew it was clean because I had just given him a bed bath earlier. I just couldn't help myself. Every time I held it for him or cleaned it, I just wanted to hold it longer and longer, so I told myself a blowjob would be the farthest I would take it."

"Well, good for you, but poor Joe."

"Joe told me as long as I come home to him, we are ok, and I didn't fuck him."

"So are you regretting it now?"

"Well yes and no. I can't get the taste of his cum out of my mind and the smell and how it spurted down my mouth, I never swallowed so much cum. I had to go and take care of myself in the bathroom afterward, but I am still horny. I am going to have Joe fuck me with the cock sleeve tonight, so he is going to benefit from it too. At least he gets sex tonight."

"Damn girl, where did all this come from? You are becoming so bad. I definitely need you to take me shopping the next time I visit you because I am trying to become a bad girl too." They both cackled like crazy and then continued to talk about other random topics.

I didn't hear any of this until later when I was playing it back on my computer, but that is when I knew that the slutty side of my wife from when we were dating was still there, except she wanted to explore with other people. That is why when something came up with her coworker later on, I didn't fight it much.

Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers