Kelsey Cums Home Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife remembers her first lesbian experience.
5k words
3.26
6.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pansexual wife recalls.

"My god, Andre, you're so darn big." This huge lug of a man pounded me doggy and after 20 minutes I was still trying to accommodate his magnificent girth. An intense orgasm washed over me emanating from my pussy and spreading from my toes to my red hairline.

Earlier, my Ozempic seminar ended, and I had some time on my hands. So, I'd picked Andre up at a bar across the street from my hotel. He was a tall good looking blonde, a bearded Norwegian Viking of a man, sitting alone. He was young -- perhaps mid-twenties, and I was a good ten-years older. We made eye contact and I smiled sweetly. And as they say, the rest was fucking magic. He even got us a room at an adjacent hotel. It was way more discreet than using my own room as many attendees would still be milling about. Although, I was mid-cycle and horny enough to mount him right there on the table. On the elevator ride he grabbed me and pulled me tight. Even through his jeans, I could feel his manhood awakening.

In the room I did a sexy strip for him removing everything but my silky bra. When I released my 38DD girls, he moaned. Then I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt, and unleashed his cock. I was stunned. I've been with many men, including some deliciously hung black bulls. But oh my God, I wasn't ready to meet this monster. Semi-erect he was almost as long as my forearm. I lifted his cock with one hand and gently lifted his nut sack with the other. Together, they must have weight five pounds. I wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew. Well, there was only one way to find out.

I pumped his mountain of a white tool with both hands and a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. I hungerly dove on his gorgeous white monster and sucked it up. I looked up at him and licked my lips "Umm, good. Got any more for me?"

Glancing at my left hand he noticed the gold band around my third finger. "Does your husband know you fuck around?"

My lips wrapped around his big white cock, I could only moan, "Umh."

"Well he married a great cock sucker. Oh, yeah." He pushed my head down and I engulfed as much of him as womanly possible. He tasted of musk -- I love the taste of a clean cock all warm and hard for me and he didn't disappoint. I continued to pump his monster with both hands while alternating between sucking and licking his bulbous uncircumcised head.

He popped his cock out of my mouth and ordered, "Get on the bed."

I like a man who knowns when to take control. He shucked the remainder of his clothes and joined me. Spreading my legs, he eyed my red bush, "A natural red head I see."

Lying on my back, I giggled, and he spread my legs with his powerful hands. I thought he might go down on me but no. He grabbed his oversized cock and placed it between my labia. "Wait!" I felt between my legs and probed. I wanted to insure I was wet and well lubed with my juices before he mounted me with his oversized cock. As it was, I was dripping in anticipation. "I'm good."

Without a word he plunged into me. "Oh, God! Slow! Go slowly. I'm not used to someone your size." Ignoring my plea, he drove hard into me, bottomed out, and started pumping me with abandon. It hurt. Normally. I love to be pounded missionary. That way my stud has full access to me, and I love the intense intimacy of our bodies melding. Often, I'd hook my legs over my lover's shoulders. But not with this guy. And even after three kids I couldn't accommodate him comfortably on my back. "Wait, lover, please stop."

He stopped but only after he fully impaled me and stayed that way. I felt like I'd been staked to the bed with his monster so deeply embedded. "I'm sorry, I simply can't take it. It hurts, even with my legs splayed wide. I want you in me but let's try another way."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Andre complied and pulled out of me with a plop.

I felt suddenly empty. "Lay on your back and I'll straddle you." He rolled over and I reached for his tool. "You're such a good boy. I'm going to reward you." Andre's cock stood proud -- like a flagpole. I parted my lips and engulfed him. I'd mentioned in an earlier entry that I love the taste of my lover's juices mixed with mine. I swirled my tongue around the bulbus head and used my free hand to milk his cock. My reward was his salty pre-cum with a hint of pussy juice. Delightful.

"Enough!" Andre roared. He grabbed my hips and in one motion, lifted me over his enormous tool and started to lower me.

"Let me." I pleaded. Still scared of his power and size. Still, I considered, I did like a challenge. I took his cock in my hand and placed the tip just inside my pussy. Well, I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound. I lowered myself onto his flagpole. "Argh." Inch by inch, I lowered myself. Twice Andre tried to pull me down. I slapped his hand away. "If you wait, I will rewards you. Be patient." I bottomed out feeling very full but gradually dilating to accept my newest conquest. I started to move rocking back and forth. The sensation of clitoris rubbing against his taught belly and his cock imbedded deep within me was heavily, Then a lifted myself and let myself gently drop as his monster stretched me. Each time I lifted a little higher.

Andre looked up and smiled. "That a girl. You like my big cock now."

"Yes, I purred." I increased my tempo and finally started to enjoy his huge monster. "But take me doggie. You've stretched me out enough that I can enjoy it."

He rolled me over and pushed me up onto all fours. I looked over my shoulder and saw him guide his cock towards my ass. He circled my rose bud and I flinched. "Oh, no big boy. That's for my husband's pleasure only. Besides, you'd probably rip me in half."

Andre lowered his gargantuan cock and stuffed my pussy full of his wonderful manhood. And I do mean full. I lowered my head and let this blonde bearded Viking rock me to my core. He started pounding me very hard while alternately slapping my ass. My boobs bounced back and forth so hard, I thought they might depart for places unknown. I grabbed them with one arm while steading my other on the headboard. I let out a chocked scream, "Yes, that's if big boy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard!"

He leaned forward, knocked my hand away, and grouped my swinging breasts tweaking my dark brown nipples. I came hard. "Easy on the boobs, big fella. They're very sensitive."

He cried out, "Argh," And seemed to swell inside me."

"You'd better not come, you big-dicked monster. I'm not done yet." He let go of my boobs, grabbed my shoulders, and slammed his cock to the hilt. He emptied himself into me and I came with him. With is huge cock lodged deep inside of me, I felt that wonderful warmth spread through my pussy as he pumped stream after stream of creamy sperm into me.

When he finished pulsing, I spun around, and dove onto his cock my mouth wide. I milked him as he groaned and sucked the last few drops of his delicious cream into my mouth. "Uumm," I hummed, salty and sweet and just right. Then I straightened and tried to kiss him open mouthed. He was having none of it.

"Get off, you crazy slut.!" He jumped off the bed and stood, our juices dripping off his rock hard, and cock.

My temper flared. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you what you are. A slut."

I picked up his pants and threw them at him. "How dare you. I may be highly sexed but I'm no slut. Get out!"

Andre jumped onto the bed and almost bounced me off. I got up and stared at him in all my naked glory. Our cum started to drip down my leg. God did this man cum. I couldn't remember taking a bigger load.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

My anger still burning, I spit out my reply. "What?"

He lay back, put his hands behind his head, and smiled. "This is my room."

"Oh." Looking at that hunk of blond man mountain on the bed I was a little distracted. Looking at his still ridged tower of white cock, I became very distracted. But I digress. "I'm a pansexual -- not a slut. That was very hurtful of you."

There was a twinkle in his eye, and he glanced down at his cock and twitched invitingly. "See something you like?"

"Yes. I mean No!" Flustered I said, "I'm leaving." I removed a towel from the bathroom rack and mopped up our juices, now almost to my ankles. Placing the sodden towel between my legs I beard down with a Kegel. My well-toned pussy contracted, and a flood of sperm gushed out. "I looked him in the eye. "You always cum so much?"

He smiled. "Only when I'm fucking a fine looking red-headed cougar. Or a slut like you."

I threw the soaked towel at him. It hit him square in the face. I smirked thinking he did get to taste our juices after all.

He pulled the towel off his face. "You're a class A bitch!"

"And the best fuck you've ever had." I stepped into my panties, pulled on my bra, and slipped my black dress over my head. Then I scooped up my pumps and bolted to the door. As I closed it, I heard the thump of the soggy towel hitting the far side. He was still naked, so I doubted he'd chase me down the hall. I felt another gush of cum flooding my panties. Damn, I hoped the elevator wasn't crowded. Any woman in the car would smell our love making.

Once back in my hotel, I stopped by the ladies room and tried to get more of Andre out of me. I was a mess but too tired to go upstairs and change. I dumped my soiled panties into the trash bin and gazed into the full-length mirror. I didn't think that anyone would notice I was 'going commando'. I looked good enough for a few drinks. I reapplied my lipstick, bushed my hair, and headed for the bar to drown out my recent Viking mistake.

Nursing my third Jack and soda, I considered the seminar. It had gone quite well, and we had signed up almost one-hundred new clients. But at the very end a local M.D. started asking very pointed questions that cast doubt on our methods and, more importantly, safety. I suspect that we lost a few new clients to this indignant, and insufferable man. Dressed in green scrubs he was tall and well built. His flame red hair and beard were lose to my hair color. He would be quite attractive if he wasn't such an asshole. And I'd had enough of assholes for one day.

That same MD sat across from me at a booth. An attractive African American woman sat next to him. On occasion during my seminar, she tried to calm him down. Her long black dreads were tipped with silver beads that seemed to dance around her head as she spoke. When they got up to leave the auditorium, I was amazed that she must have been at least six-feet tall. She was dressed in a professional dark blue skirt that displayed a pair of well-toned legs. Her white sleeveless blouse revealed toned bronze arms. She was slim without much of a bust but carried it well.

She looked across the bar at me, met my eyes. and smiled. I don't know why but I smiled back as I felt a flush rising.

Wait, I thought, was she signaling me? Did she find me attractive? Did I find her attractive?

A sat cross-legged on a bar stool my tight black dress that ended way above my knees showed quite a bit of me. The sheer black material. was tight across my full breasts showing the faint trace of that silk bra that did little to tether my 38 DD girls. I dressed that way to entice the men and show the women what they might have with our proven weight-loss program. Sure on occasion a woman hit on me but that was not my game. I wanted men. Black, white, or yellow were unimportant. I wanted what was between their legs and girls couldn't give me that. And the bigger the better.

The Jack was making me feel mellow and forget Andre and that annoying red-headed doctor. I swirled the caramel liquid around in my glass, drained it, and set it on the bar. I was about to order another when a woman behind me said, "Let me get that."

I looked around and standing behind me was that attractive African American woman. Her warm smile showed brilliant white teeth against a beautiful coffee-colored face. He amber eyes seemed to offer something. Unfortunately, Doctor Dementor stood behind her. She said, "We've got a table. Won't you join us?"

I shook my head, "No thanks. I've had enough razzing for one day."

Doctor Dementor, stepped around her. "Look, I wanted to apologize. I was way off base. I got your firm confused with a real dirt-bag outfit. They came through here a while back and caused several medical emergencies and at least one death."

I swiveled around on the bar stool. That also had happened once before in another city, and it caused us no end of issues until we got it sorted. "I would have appreciated it if you had done your research before you accused us of quack-ology. You cost us clients and our methods are safe and effective -- especially for type 2 diabetes.

He put up his hands in mock surrender. "I should have listened to Lilly. But I was too head strong and on a righteous bent. However misplaced, I was trying to protect my patients. How can I make it up to you?"

I extended my hand. "Well, you can start by buying me a drink then maybe dinner."

"Deal, if that's okay with you Lilly?" As he shook my hand, I felt a strong but gentle grip.

His companion, Lilly, said, "Of course, Bill. It was my idea to approach her." She extended her hand. "I'm Lilly Boclair and this big lug is Bill Broughs."

Her large hands enveloped mine as we shook, and I wondered if she played sports in college. She could palm a basketball with those mitts. I picked up my drink and followed them to their table. Booth was more like it, and I sat with my leg pressed against Lilly's. She faced me and smiled, "If this is uncomfortable, we can ask for a chair."

I felt a tingle in my tummy as she gently rubbed her leg against mine. "Oh, my. Your legs are silky-smooth. How ever do you keep them that way?"

I blushed, Was she hitting on me? "I use a body wash and a special cream that we sell."

She took a sip of her drink then and looked at me with those amazing amber eyes, "Well, girl, I want some."

"I've got some samples in my room. After dinner, I get some."

Bill interjected, "Does it work for men too?"

"It contains estrogen, and we don't recommended it. But I have a men's sample that I can provide. If you like it you can order online."

We ordered dinner at the hotel and spoke about out professional lives. But less about our personal lives. Bill was an endocrinologist and Lilly was psychologist who worked as a sex therapist. That raised my interest and I found myself getting a little damp as she discussed some of her cases without, or course, any personally identifying information. Apparently she counseled many transsexuals as well as couples.

I asked, "Is there a consist set of issues that transsexuals exhibit?"

She batted her long eye lashes at me. "Now you sound like a psychologist."

"I should." I smiled. "I have a master's from Drake and a PhD from Vanderbilt -- in psychology.

Bill raised his eyebrows. "No wonder you had my patients under your spell." He took a sip of his Glenlivet.

I plowed on. "Do you also council couples who are in the swinger lifestyle. Both Bill and Lilly gave me an odd look. Lilly said, "Yes, I have some clients, why do you ask?"

I took a big sip of my wine before I answered. "My husband and I have some long-time friends who recently told us they were swingers. I mean we'd known them for years, our kids play together. But I never suspected nor did, Peter, my husband."

Lilly took my hand, "Is that something that concerns you?"

Thinking about it, I said, "I suppose not. Our kids never noticed anything untoward."

Lilly tightened her grip. "Is swinging something you and Peter are considering?"

I took another sip of wine and thought about the question. We were swingers. But should I trust this couple that I just met?

Lilly started to squeeze me hand. "I'll tell you a little secret Kelsey, we are devoted swingers."

"Kelsey, does my admission shock you?" Lilly asked.

"Ah, no. Not many people disclose something so personal to a stranger. That's all" I stood. "It's getting late and I've got a plane to catch. Come up to my room and I'll give you those samples I spoke about

I don't know if it was the Jack or the class of wine, but I felt my pussy throb. Was it possible that these two were trying to seduce me? The thought made me tingle all over. I'd only been with a woman a couple of times.

My first time with a girl was just after I graduated from high school. Well, two women I should say. I was on the swim team and after I graduated, the coach invited the seniors over to her house for a BBQ. We ate and chatted as the evening wore on. All the other girls were there and like them, we wore team shorts and t-shirts. It was getting late and everyone else had left except me. I was in a deep conversation with Coach Betty sitting cross-legged on the patio couch. We were discussing continuing my swimming career in college when a slim woman appeared at the patio doors.

Unlike Betty, who had a very womanly figure, the new arrival was almost boyish. She had narrow hips, a flat chest, and wore her brunette hair in a pageboy. Wearing a thigh length red kimono she had tied in the middle with a red sash. she said, "You must be Kelsey. I'm Sarah, Betty's roommate. She has told me so much about you. She then produced a joint. "Care for some?"

We smoked joints, drank some wine, and giggled like schoolgirls. They wanted to know all about my dating life and what boys I'd been with. Then Sarah reached around me and planted a kiss on Betty's lips. Betty moaned and kissed Sarah back.

They parted and Sarah stood. "Do we shock you?"

Stoned and a little tipsy I replied. "There are rumors about Miss Roberts, I mean Betty at school. But I don't care. I figure, love the one you're with." And I collapsed into a severe giggling fit.

Sarah stood up. "In that case," she untied her kimono and let it slide to the ground. I gazed at her naked body and noted a lush dark triangle between her legs. It was clear she didn't shave -- or at least enough to wear a bathing suit. She stepped over to me and said, "Let's get this party started."

She knelt in front of me, uncrossed my legs, and yanked my shorts then my panties off. I was so stoned that I didn't object. Next thing I knew Sarah had face planted between my legs and was sucking my pussy. When she switched to my clit I came. I was no virgin but... Sure I'd masturbated to my brother's Penthouse collection once or twice, but this was totally new to me. Betty leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were soft and after a moment, and with Sarah's ministrations, I opened my mouth and our tongues danced.

Betty slipped a hand under my shirt and gently squeezed my boob through the sheer material covering my breast. I broke the kiss. "Oh that feels wonderful." I gently pushed both women away, pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra. It dropped to the ground and had the desired effect. Betty palmed one boob and Sarah the other. They cupped and squeezed then bent forward and engulfed my erect nipples with their lips. "Easy girls, that's too much. I'm very sensitive."

Sarah leaned in and kissed me. At first I kept my mouth shut. I knew were those lips had been moments earlier. But with Betty slow massaged of my breast, and the occasional nipple tweak, my lips parted and our tongues intwined.

George's shorts tented. "Wow that was so hot. Did you go down on them too?"

I giggled the THC still swirling in my brain. "Yes,: I gushed. "I was so horny by that time I did."

"How did she taste?" Alice asked as she moved over to stroke my leg just above my knee.

"Which one?" I broke down into a serious bout of the giggles. After I recovered, I continued. "I was wedged in between these two lesbian who were doing their damnedest to seduce me -- and loving it. I broke Sarah's kiss and glanced at Betty who smiled back as she continued to massage my melons. She wore a lovely, yellow sun dress that amplified her ample breasts. Buttoned in the front, it was deeply scooped and inviting for a tyro-lesbian. Looking down her top, I notice her untethered breasts and her pink nipples that stood out hard against the sundress material. I thought, what-the hell, and started to unbutton her dress.

12