Kelsey Cums Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spilled out and I dove in. I grabbed her breasts and started groping her.

She pulled back and said, "Easy, kitten. Your feeling me up like some teenage boy."

I sat back, crossed my arms under my breasts, and said, "Well, up until tonight, they were the only ones I've known."

Betty leaned forward, gently cupped my breast, and started to methodically squeeze. "More like this." She leaned in and licked the tip of my nipple. It felt like an electric charge had just rushed through my body.

"Now you try, kitten."

Soon I had her moaning with pleasure, as I followed her instructions to the letter. Sarah, returned to my crotch and continued her exploration of my pussy. I shivered as she inserted a well lubricated finger past my folds and deep into me. She worked it slowly back and forth driving me crazy. No boy ever fingered me like that. Then she inserted two and I once again felt a fantastic orgasm. "Oh my God, Sarah, what are you doing to me."

She raised her head my juices evident across her face in the dim moonlight. '"I'm finger fucking you, silly. Some boy must have already had the pleasure?"

I nodded, "A few, Unh, but it never felt sooo good."

"That's because we girls know just where to shove our fingers." She dove her fingers deep and rubbed my cervix. I when off again.

Betty removed my hand from her plump breast and leaned back. "Time for you to taste pussy." She spread her legs invitingly displaying a well-trimmed blonde bush. Clearly, she was a swimmer. She took my head in her hands and gently pulled me down onto her mound. The first thing I noticed was her scent. It was spicy, rich with womanly smells. Her labia were light colored like her skin, but her lust was evident by her blood engorged lips. Her clit stood out like a small penis. Other than my own, and the illustrations during health class, I'd never seen one up close.

Betty stroked my hair. "I've always loved your flame red hair. It was hard for me to look away when you came out of the shower. Your bright red muff looked ever so inviting." Then she gently pushed my head down until I was in contact with her muff. I wasn't exactly sure what I should do, then thought, I know what to do with a boy's cock. I ran my tongue from base to tip of her clit as she shivered with delight. I sucked it gently realizing that she tasted pretty good. Savory, with a hint of female musk.

Betty shivered and tensed. "That's it kitten. Now run your tongue between my pussy lips."

I kissed her clit then, following my tutelage, lowered my face to Betty's pussy. She was wet, so wet that I almost couldn't bear the thought of running my tongue through that furrow. I mean, who knows where it's been. But just as I was having misgivings, Sarah pushed something big and fat into me. I looked down and saw her thrusting a large black dildo in and out of my sopping pussy. Idlily I wonder it that was what a black cock might feel like and decided I would give one a try during my freshman year.

I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into Betty's tight pussy. Then I let go of her breast and inserted two fingers. She moaned and started to hump my fingers. I meanwhile was humping that big black dildo Sarah was working in and out of my pussy. A shattering orgasm flowed from my toes to my brow. I pulled my head up from Betty's honey pot and spun around, the dildo still sticking out of my pussy. I pushed Sarah back on the couch and dove between her legs.

She spread them wide for me and I plunged my face into her bush, my ass waving in the air. Her dark pubic hair was much thicker than I had imagined. At first I had trouble finding her clit, but Sarah's guiding hands helped me locate it. It was huge. I been with boys who's cock wasn't much bigger. Still a clit is a clit just as a cock is a cock and I opened my mouth and sucked. I imagined I was deep throating a cock and heard Sarach scream as a tremor rippled though her body. I reached around and pulled the dildo out of me and slammed it unceremoniously into Sarah's waiting pussy. I leaned in and sucked her clip deep into my mouth. She arched her back and ran her fingers though my hair. Behind me Betty planted a kiss on my butt then licked me from rosebud to clit. She inserted two fingers into my sopping pussy and started to pump me. My face deep in Sarah's bush I orgasmed in unison with her.

Betty circled my rosebud with a finger, and I wondered what else I might experience that evening. She dug her fingers deeper into my pussy and spread my juices around my virgin butt hole. I looked back at her over my gyrating butt. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Sure you are kitten. You'd be amazed just how wonderful an anal orgasm can be. Just ask Sarah." Sarah, still on her back, her legs spread wide was working a small pink double ended dildo in and out of both her pussy and rose bud. She looked up and flashed a thumps-up with her free hand.

I said, "Okay, but stop when I say and go slow."

Betty reached for a pretty pink dildo much smaller than Sarah's big black monster and coated it with lube. "Of course. This is called Anal Eaze. It has a mild desensitizing base that will help with the initial penetration. You ready to try.?"

I nodded and raised my butt higher. The lube was silky smooth and had a pleasant warm tingling sensation. I felt the tip of the dildo at my rose bud and then it was in. I hardly felt the thing pass through my sphincter. Then a warm full feeling filled me as Betty started to move the dildo ever so gently back and forth. I gasped.

"To much kitten?"

"No," I panted, "It's just a weird feeling; Like getting my pussy fucked but different."

"Okay then. Let's add this."

She pushed something into my pussy, and it started to vibrate. I jumped and almost dislodged both of my intruders.

"Oh, you like that, That's called a double penetration or DP. I prefer it with women but have done a couple of DPs with men."

I loved my head as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rolled over me. I collapsed forward and found my face back in Sarah's bush. I moved my face to the side and started rubbing her clip with my free hand.

I snaped back to my current surroundings feeling flushed. The couple looked at me under raised eyebrows. Lilly said, "I don't know where you were, girl, but I think I want to find out. Why don't we go up to your room? You've got some samples to gift us, and we can explore these topics in greater detail." She winked.

I smiled coyly. "I'd be delighted." Standing, I smoothed the wrinkles on my sheer black mini-dress. I couldn't wait to 'explore,' as Lilly suggested, and to tell Peter all about it afterword's.

To be continued.

12